Folliidrone shredding

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Off day today! Been lazy pretty much all day! I did do some rotator cuff work and soft tissue massage with a tennis ball!

wolfpack893

wolfpack893

Awards
  • Established
Off day today! Been lazy pretty much all day! I did do some rotator cuff work and soft tissue massage with a tennis ball!
Shoulder issues? my left shoulder still bugs me to this day did physical therapy for it a couple times but never seems to go away...

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for Follidrone Natty results! Couple more weeks and BAM!

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Shoulder issues? my left shoulder still bugs me to this day did physical therapy for it a couple times but never seems to go away...
Yea, a little! Its gotten a lot better though! I have been taking it easy on pressing stuff!

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Wtf? My weight has plummeted after my refeed day i had monday! Weight was 199 pre-refeed and i weighed 195.6 this morning! I can already tell im getting leaner!

wolfpack893

wolfpack893

Awards
  • Established
Wtf? My weight has plummeted after my refeed day i had monday! Weight was 199 pre-refeed and i weighed 195.6 this morning! I can already tell im getting leaner!
Dude thats so weird for it to drop right after a refeed day, guess folli is working its magic haha

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
After redress I actually look and have the same weight flux. It's weird but it lets me know the body's doing something

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
After redress I actually look and have the same weight flux. It's weird but it lets me know the body's doing something
Same thing happening to me. I increased Cals to maintenance plus 200 to see what happens.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Today just done some abs, calves, stretching and cardio!

Cable crunch
Leg raises
Torso twist machine

Seated calf raise
Leg press calf raise

Elip for 20 minutes!

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Leg day today! :)

Eliptical warmup 5 min

Leg press
6 pps 20 reps
7 pps 20 reps
8 pps 18 reps
10 pps 12 reps

Bb squat
135 slow and contolled really stretching at bottom of exercise! 2x15

Leg curls
3x15

DB SLDL
3x50x15

DB sumo squat
1x80x20

Seated leg curl
3x15

3x ADD machine
3x ABD machine

Did some stretching and then left! Folli is giving really great endurance boost! I LOVE FOLLIDRONE!

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Real happy for you man. I think I remember you being really cautious in a good way, so its great to see you experiencing Folli.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How do you do your sumo DB deads?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd imagine just grabbing one end and placing it between the legs. I can't think of any other way you could do them.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
How do you do your sumo DB deads?
Just get into sumo feet position and hold db bewteen legs with hands and squat up and down!

Edit: it really blast your inner thigh muscles also!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I elevate my feet about 4 inches on rises and attach a little strap around the middle of the bell, getting deep with the hip doesn't kill me one bit in this move but my Back whoa buddy. I use the strap to help keep my back straight and chest up.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
I elevate my feet about 4 inches on rises and attach a little strap around the middle of the bell, getting deep with the hip doesn't kill me one bit in this move but my Back whoa buddy. I use the strap to help keep my back straight and chest up.
Will try this!

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
oh k dis log iz the 1 im lookin 4. ;) lookin good in here man!

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
This tuesday im going to have my 2 week progress pics up!

Also to note ive started taking 2 caps of folli preworkout and the endurance factor has significantly increased from just taking 1 cap preworkout!

Today was a rest day, so nothing much happened today! Tomorrow is upper day! Will report tomorrow!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Also to note ive started taking 2 caps of folli preworkout and the endurance factor has significantly increased from just taking 1 cap preworkout!

Today was a rest day, so nothing much happened today! Tomorrow is upper day! Will report tomorrow!
Any DOMs to speak of?

Rarchib

Rarchib

Awards

I guess ill move to 2 preworkout as well. The bottle says to space the dosages so I was going 1 preworkout and 1 later but if it's working for you Ill do that same

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
The more you use it the stronger the effefts. And yes, DOMS...

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I guess ill move to 2 preworkout as well. The bottle says to space the dosages so I was going 1 preworkout and 1 later but if it's working for you Ill do that same
Definitely go to 2. Initially it was felt that spacing it would be more beneficial, but the majority of people are noticing the most benefit from 2 preworkout approx 60 before.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
I've been playing around with mine.

Going through it fast but it's necessary.

It's like when you take more than 1 cap it takes its time distributing it throughout the body but when you space them out 1 at a time you feel them more. Strange.

I'm up to 3 pills a day now.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Todays workout: Upper day

20 pullups
BB bent over row 1x135x15-1x185x10
Seated supinated cable row 1x160x10
Rear delt row 1x100x15
Supinated lat pulldown 2x140x12
WG lat pulldown 2x100x12

Cable pullovers SS with Db pullovers(dont remember weight)

Hammer strength incline press 1x40x20
BB incline press 1x135x15-1x185x6
Cable flies 2x20x12

Then a couple sets of bis and tris. Also stretched a ton on my lats, biceps, chest, and tris!

Also done some rotator cuff work.

Then done eliptical for 10 mins, then hopped on the bike for another 10mins!

Will post progress pics up tomorrow! I have dropped around 3-4lbs in the past 2 weeks! So far so good! This cut is going pretty well!

Also to note if anyone cares my current macros are 318g of Pro, 194g of CHO, and 64.5g of fat!
And my cardio plan atm is 20mins of LISS 3 times a week!(MON, WED, and thursday). I only have actual Carb sources pre, intra, and post workout! The rest are just byproduct of the food i eat during the day! Any questions or suggestions, give it a whirl! Im really liking Follidrone!

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Todays workout: Upper day

20 pullups
BB bent over row 1x135x15-1x185x10
Seated supinated cable row 1x160x10
Rear delt row 1x100x15
Supinated lat pulldown 2x140x12
WG lat pulldown 2x100x12

Cable pullovers SS with Db pullovers(dont remember weight)

Hammer strength incline press 1x40x20
BB incline press 1x135x15-1x185x6
Cable flies 2x20x12

Then a couple sets of bis and tris. Also stretched a ton on my lats, biceps, chest, and tris!

Also done some rotator cuff work.

Then done eliptical for 10 mins, then hopped on the bike for another 10mins!

Will post progress pics up tomorrow! I have dropped around 3-4lbs in the past 2 weeks! So far so good! This cut is going pretty well!

Also to note if anyone cares my current macros are 318g of Pro, 194g of CHO, and 64.5g of fat!
And my cardio plan atm is 20mins of LISS 3 times a week!(MON, WED, and thursday). I only have actual Carb sources pre, intra, and post workout! The rest are just byproduct of the food i eat during the day! Any questions or suggestions, give it a whirl! Im really liking Follidrone!
lookin good man! what are you taking pre/intra/post? a carb product? or just gatorade or something like that?

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
lookin good man! what are you taking pre/intra/post? a carb product? or just gatorade or something like that?
. I just take a powerade mix! 40g of cho and 1sc of amino IV intra!

Preworkout is usually a whole wheat bagel or rice, and post workout is a cup of regular cheerios with almond milk!

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established

I just take a powerade mix! 40g of cho and 1sc of amino IV intra!
good deal! I just picked up some gatorade powder, i throw that in with 8g creatine, 1 scoop glycer grow and im hoping to pick up some aminos soon. Great intra cocktail!

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
image-2087024471.jpg
image-2344660327.jpg
image-2979115947.jpg
image-2145400192.jpg
2 week progress pics are up! :) Im down around 3-4 lbs in the past 2 weeks! Also not sure if my imagination is blowing this out of proportion but my left delt, and lat is smaller than my right! It ticks me off so bad! And my left delt being smaller makes my left trap look bigger from the front! Symmetry is something im gonna have to work on whenever i get back to bulking! Any suggestions anyone?!?

Edit: and how much of a difference in my leg definition would shaving them cause?

joh408

Awards
  • Established
Looking good man! Could be the angle and the lighting but it looks like you are holding your left shoulder lower than your right. I have a problem with keeping my shoulders level which makes it look like my symmetry is off even tho it's pretty close

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Looking good man! Could be the angle and the lighting but it looks like you are holding your left shoulder lower than your right. I have a problem with keeping my shoulders level which makes it look like my symmetry is off even tho it's pretty close
Yes true, but can you not tell a diff in the roundness of my delts?

joh408

Awards
  • Established
Yes true, but can you not tell a diff in the roundness of my delts?
I do see it but I do think it's a small difference if you had your shoulders in line. Which is hard to get exact. I have a bunch of pictures where it switches which delt looks rounder depending on shoulder and arm position

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
I do see it but I do think it's a small difference if you had your shoulders in line. Which is hard to get exact. I have a bunch of pictures where it switches which delt looks rounder depending on shoulder and arm position
Yea i guess! And also if im not mistaken, Your mind can magnify every little thing about your body that people(if you didnt tell them) would not even notice!

joh408

Awards
  • Established
Yea i guess! And also if im not mistaken, Your mind can magnify every little thing about your body that people(if you didnt tell them) would not even notice!
Haha ya you see yourself the most so you can pick out little things that most people won't see. But then a third party can also help you see progress where all you see is what you need to improve. Hard balance between being objective and being obsessive

wolfpack893

wolfpack893

Awards
  • Established
nice progress bro! and yeah I think all of us are our own worst critics so we need other's opinions

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
EASIEST way to bring out symmetry is to start doing a lot of 1 arm stuff. i have the same issue, my right upper half is bigger/stronger and left lower half is bigger stronger. im a collegiate track and field athlete (thrower) so im constantly throwing with my right arm. any accessory stuff i do i try to do one arm, that way i can even things out while still improving

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
EASIEST way to bring out symmetry is to start doing a lot of 1 arm stuff. i have the same issue, my right upper half is bigger/stronger and left lower half is bigger stronger. im a collegiate track and field athlete (thrower) so im constantly throwing with my right arm. any accessory stuff i do i try to do one arm, that way i can even things out while still improving
Yea, ive started do one arm stuff! Rows curls, extensions, hammer str press machine!

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
What do yall think my bodyfat percentage is? Just curious!

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
You seem to have made great changes tho.

Didn't look like you had too much BF% in the first place.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
You seem to have made great changes tho. Didn't look like you had too much BF% in the first place.
I hold the majority of my fat around my lower ring!(low back, obliques, and low abs) IT SUCKS!

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
I hold the majority of my fat around my lower ring!(low back, obliques, and low abs) IT SUCKS!
Don't we all?

I have to be hella lightweight in order to have abs and low BF. But it's the price to pay when you're natural.

Can't be huge and full plus be shredded and high body weight. Unless you're NOT natural.