FOLLIDRONE 2.0 FAQ Updated follidrone writeup and info***

Experimenter

Experimenter

Awards
Can't believe I have never heard of Black Lion Research or these products before now. I literally just "stumbled" upon Follidrone 2.0, Letrone, and Vector a week ago! Have been reading these forums and researching all the ingredients since then, and frankly.....I'm fascinated. So I bought 3 months worth of Follidrone and Vector, with a bottle of Letrone just for fun and giggles.

Been using Antaeus Labs' HH6 (Hydra Head Six) which I simply love as a staple. Will be adding only the Follidrone for a couple of months before adding in the Vector. OR I might stop the Follidrone after a couple months and do a couple month stint of Vector to see how they compare. What would be the recommended experiment?

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can't believe I have never heard of Black Lion Research or these products before now. I literally just "stumbled" upon Follidrone 2.0, Letrone, and Vector a week ago! Have been reading these forums and researching all the ingredients since then, and frankly.....I'm fascinated. So I bought 3 months worth of Follidrone and Vector, with a bottle of Letrone just for fun and giggles.

Been using Antaeus Labs' HH6 (Hydra Head Six) which I simply love as a staple. Will be adding only the Follidrone for a couple of months before adding in the Vector. OR I might stop the Follidrone after a couple months and do a couple month stint of Vector to see how they compare. What would be the recommended experiment?
That would be up to you? they stack great together or perform by themselves.
Personally I would stack the FD2 & Vector and save the Letrone for after. but that is me. If you are wanting to cut I would kick in the Letrone week 9 since you have a 12-week supply.
You have a lot of options with the stack you have.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It’s definitely a fantastic stack. Taking em separate to compare against each other isn’t really necessary as they are different products with pathways. But your initial plan is fine too, give you some time to see what follidrone does for you, and you can just run that straight into the stack with vector.

Experimenter

Experimenter

Awards
Appreciate the feedback.

I want to note that I find all the massive positive feedback a little....fishy. So let me be straight up and say I don't believe any of them, so I'm not predetermining results in my head ahead of time. I've been in this game for far too long and have ONLY found 3 things natty wise that are worth it. Everything else has NOT been worth it to me.

If you have read any of my initial posts on this site (not many), you will note that I am a former steroid user who has now been away from anabolics for about a decade (stopped cycling in 2008). I am a data fiend, doing liberal blood work during my steroid days to truly understand how each compound, different cycles, and different PCT protocols worked FOR ME. I want to stress those last two words: I strongly believe no two people will react the same to anything and it is our own personal intelligent journey that will guide us to chosing the right protocols for us.

The ONLY natty substances that have been worth a damn to me were creatine, and HH6 with Titan. I am not an Antaeus rep. I am VERY hopeful BLR products turn out to be similar to Antaeus (who by the way, I also highly was skeptical of in the beginning) and will show me something.

Journey to begin once I receive the products. I will start with Follidrone 2.0 first for a couple of months. Then I will stop, and then take Vector alone for a couple of months. After stopping for a bit after that, I will try the combo. That is 6 months of testing. Going to take awhile.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Appreciate the feedback.

I want to note that I find all the massive positive feedback a little....fishy. So let me be straight up and say I don't believe any of them, so I'm not predetermining results in my head ahead of time. I've been in this game for far too long and have ONLY found 3 things natty wise that are worth it. Everything else has NOT been worth it to me.

If you have read any of my initial posts on this site (not many), you will note that I am a former steroid user who has now been away from anabolics for about a decade (stopped cycling in 2008). I am a data fiend, doing liberal blood work during my steroid days to truly understand how each compound, different cycles, and different PCT protocols worked FOR ME. I want to stress those last two words: I strongly believe no two people will react the same to anything and it is our own personal intelligent journey that will guide us to chosing the right protocols for us.

The ONLY natty substances that have been worth a damn to me were creatine, and HH6 with Titan. I am not an Antaeus rep. I am VERY hopeful BLR products turn out to be similar to Antaeus (who by the way, I also highly was skeptical of in the beginning) and will show me something.

Journey to begin once I receive the products. I will start with Follidrone 2.0 first for a couple of months. Then I will stop, and then take Vector alone for a couple of months. After stopping for a bit after that, I will try the combo. That is 6 months of testing. Going to take awhile.
Please log or post your findings. You and I are very similar and I feel that 90% of the shiny bottles with cool bro names are just marketing hype.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Appreciate the feedback.

True: Everyone responds differently. I have been natty lifting for over 35 years. I have never been let down by a BLR product yet. Trust me I have tested and wasted my money on a lot of products that did nothing for me.
Obviously you can't compare supplements to steroids. I have had a few workout partners over the years that left me behind using steroids. As tempting as it is, I just never wanted to deal with the sides and the possible legal issues.Known a few guys that had to deal with the legal issues. No thanks!)

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
EPI was not common before Follidrone.
There was even a product called follidrex at one point. If you dont think people are copying our products your just not paying attention.
Which is fine.
There are direct competitors who basically wait for us to launch a product and then weeks later release their new "innovative product" including our new products ingredients. Since most of our products have ingredients not seen in any other sports supplements this would be considered copying.

Im for sure not going to market their products here though.

Ive even seen our competitors use my words from posts in their writeups and ads as well.
Again this is fine. If thats all they have to contribute. Thats on them.
Didnt original version of Myosynergy from evomuse come out alittle before FD2? Granted its seems like forever its been in stock

I love and still use FD2 its really become yr round staple.

and as much as it sucks copying is a form of flattery.

Keep up the great work just tried your bcaas and great flavor !

Bagofturdwind

Bagofturdwind

Awards
  • Established
Didnt original version of Myosynergy from evomuse come out alittle before FD2? Granted its seems like forever its been in stock

The discussion was about OG Follidrone, not FD2. I looked it up tho and Myosynergy came out in early-mid 2014. Can’t find the exact month. Seems like Follidrone, Ep1c Unleashed and Myosynergy were all released within a few months of each other.

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
The discussion was about OG Follidrone, not FD2. I looked it up tho and Myosynergy came out in early-mid 2014. Can’t find the exact month. Seems like Follidrone, Ep1c Unleashed and Myosynergy were all released within a few months of each other.
Sorry typo yes I meant FDv1 I had thought that myosynergy came out prior to FDv1 at least I think the write up and profile did maybe not release of product

I think Ep1c came out after the other two

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I would stack the Follidrone and Vector. They both work differently and the absorption enhancement package helps increase Vector uptake.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

FD1 first, then myosynergy.
Matt/Dsade was on top of it for sure. I would say that we were in planning around the same time and we were first to market by a few weeks or so.
But Im not talking about Matt or evomuse. I think Matts an intelligent formulator and by far not a clone warrior.

Experimenter

Experimenter

Awards
Black Lion speaks!
I will do this. Thanks.
2 months of Follidrone 2.0 followed by 2 months of Follidrone + Vector. Guess I need to order another bottle of both for this trial.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Black Lion speaks!
I will do this. Thanks.
2 months of Follidrone 2.0 followed by 2 months of Follidrone + Vector. Guess I need to order another bottle of both for this trial.
You wont be disappointed bro!

Avengeme

Avengeme

Awards
  • Established
Any issues running FD2 and/or Vector on cycle or are they best saved for post cycle?

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Any issues running FD2 and/or Vector on cycle or are they best saved for post cycle?
Can you eat that much lol. Man that be insane!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think they would work great on cycle.
Anabolic steroids and pro hormones raise myostatin. Follidrone will help you grow at an optimal rate longer.
Vector has dozens of benefits as well. None of these are androgen receptor driven so you get all the benefits of Foll and vector plus the AAS or PH.
Huge.

Experimenter

Experimenter

Awards
Anabolic steroids and pro hormones raise myostatin. Follidrone will help you grow at an optimal rate longer.
Vector has dozens of benefits as well. None of these are androgen receptor driven so you get all the benefits of Foll and vector plus the AAS or PH.
Huge.
How's this thinking (feel free to flame): using something like Follidrone and Vector together while on cycle would allow the user to maybe use smaller doses? Assuming of course F and V do what they are supposed to do (had to put that in there ; )

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Huge.
we actually discussed this in private a while back.. we both agree on this. I am currently using this protocol for my current research.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How's this thinking (feel free to flame): using something like Follidrone and Vector together while on cycle would allow the user to maybe use smaller doses? Assuming of course F and V do what they are supposed to do (had to put that in there ; )
Well I can tell you there have been some pretty extensive experiments with regards to these 2 in combo with AAS and from what Ive seen the combo is fantastic. This is for several reasons.
1. As previously mentioned Follidrone allows for a longer period of optimal growth on cycle.
2. There are multiple, non androgen receptor anabolic pathways being promoted or activated.
3. There are multiple fat burning and performance enhancing pathways being activated that would normally not on cycle.

I know of a few guys just on TRT who are running BLR cycles and the results are nothing short of spectacular.
A handful of my close friends who would normally be mid summer cycle are mid BLR cycle with nothing but TRT and these guys are looking shredded.
For example-
This is no aas, good diet, BLR stacks.
37721639_2064769636901246_2364014858019536896_n.jpg

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Finally started FD2 run a week or more ago!

I have some Epi from another well know brand, would it be useless to add a bit more Epi while using FD2?

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any1 done bloodwork on follidrone 2.0 after? I gotten my bloodwork done while on follidrone 2.0, everything was alright but my prolactin levels are super ****ing high and I've never ran any PH,AS, GH before; it was 58.2 ng/ml; I highly doubt it was laxogenin since I was only taking 100 mg of that at the time of running follidrone 2.0.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Any1 done bloodwork on follidrone 2.0 after? I gotten my bloodwork done while on follidrone 2.0, everything was alright but my prolactin levels are super ****ing high and I've never ran any PH,AS, GH before; it was 58.2 ng/ml; I highly doubt it was laxogenin since I was only taking 100 mg of that at the time of running follidrone 2.0.
No1 I know has ever had their Prolactin raise with FD2.
Did you take that GH you were discussing in another thread?

We do have a product called Prolactrone which would reduce your Prolactin.
That said, you should isolate the reason for your increase. How's your Thyroid?
Some other reasons for the increase could be Anorexia; Medications, and or Diet.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
I have been on Folidrone for nearly 3 years and follow it closely - never heard of it raising prolactin.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Doubt it has anything to do with FD2.
You taking any medications?

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah that GH I want to take it cause I was given like 30 free vials but not so much anymore since I just found out my prolactin levels are ****ing super high. Who knows; I really doubt it is the Epi/Laxo but before that I never took anything but a few test boosters when I was 18-19. Literally everything on my bloodwork is fine except for my prolactin levels. The thing is I feel fine so this either has to be a mistake; or something is up.

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No, I was on SR9009; but just helped me a lil with endurance boost and I got it from a very very reputable source. I literally was confused cause the past month havent really gotten any strength gains nor crazy body comp; diets been the same. Dunno what is causing these high levels of prolactin; btw this was the first time I gotten bloodwork for hormones. I really dont see how my prolactin levels are super high.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
First, nobody here are doctors. What was the range on the tests?
What does your doctor say? What made you get the bloods? You had to feel a certain way, no?

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would run it buy your Dr. 58 is not super high like prolactinoma.
but yeah we are not doctors.

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
doctor wanted me to see an endro; but everything else checked out fine. I wanted to get it checked cause im going to hop on sarms soon and wanted to see how my bloodwork would look after. Im probably going to hop on the caber cause of these levels.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
doctor wanted me to see an endro; but everything else checked out fine. I wanted to get it checked cause im going to hop on sarms soon and wanted to see how my bloodwork would look after. Im probably going to hop on the caber cause of these levels.
Full stop.

Your doctor wanted you to see an endocrinologist? Did you?
I suggest starting a new thread, this one has been diverted a bit much already since we can guarantee your Prolactin was not affected by Follidrone 2.0. That said, we make Prolactrone which helps reduce Prolactin.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This isnt a conversation about Follidrone. Follidrone doesnt effect prolactin in any way.
You might have a pituitary tumor. Who knows.
Should go see a DR like was recommended.
Please stop posting about it here though because its muddling up the thread.
Thanks

Also
I dont suggest starting caber, sarms or any other random drugs until you figure out whats causing the prolactin increase as it sounds like it might be a tumor. Normally when Prolactin is this high this is a l;ikely cause.
Go see a dr. Stat.

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah but some1 was saying before 58.2 ng/dl isnt like crazy high so there is a chance that its not a tumor. Cause everything else checked out fine. My metabolism is high still, appetite fine, sex drive normal problem increased more cause of my increase in fats, and no gyno/bitch tits. So I dk why my prolactin was at these levels.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This isnt a conversation about Follidrone. Follidrone doesnt effect prolactin in any way.
You might have a pituitary tumor. Who knows.
Should go see a DR like was recommended.
Please stop posting about it here though because its muddling up the thread.
Thanks

Also
I dont suggest starting caber, sarms or any other random drugs until you figure out whats causing the prolactin increase as it sounds like it might be a tumor. Normally when Prolactin is this high this is a l;ikely cause.
Go see a dr. Stat.
To play devils advocate, can you 100% say that there is no way in which follidrone could affect prolactin levels? I don’t think so. I approach this the same way pharma does in clinical trials...if it happened while on the substance during a trial it’s considered a POTENTIAL side effect and is worth noting. Supplement industry is highly unregulated which has its pros and cons. For me as a potential consumer of follidrone, I find this information useful. Does it need to derail the thread? No. But thank you for sharing magnum.

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
How would you suggest dosing Follidrone for someone following OMAD? Workout around noon, single meal at 1pm.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I suggest a new thread where the poster can upload his bloods with ranges and date taken.

The OP admitted he used SR9009. How sure are you both it was legitimate SR9009. You cannot be. Let's be completely honest here. I've suspicions the OP is just a troll, as he has not complied with one request for bloods. What else has he taken? Nobody knows. This is not very scientific.

Conduct your scientific study in a new thread where he follows up with his doctor(s) and anyone interested in his progress. That Prolactin is almost 3x above the ceiling of 20. This has nothing to do with Follidrone 2.0. and further discussion has no place in this thread.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How would you suggest dosing Follidrone for someone following OMAD? Workout around noon, single meal at 1pm.

One meal a day. That's rough, but are you keto? That would I suppose keep cravings down.
I never had any hypo issues while in keto and taking FD2. You're burning ketones for fuel not carbs.
If you are not keto, then I see a potential for hypo. (Some people get it if you take FD2 without carbs).

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
One meal a day. That's rough, but are you keto? That would I suppose keep cravings down.
I never had any hypo issues while in keto and taking FD2. You're burning ketones for fuel not carbs.
If you are not keto, then I see a potential for hypo. (Some people get it if you take FD2 without carbs).
Not keto. I can handle OMAD pretty well without cravings. Target is 30% fat, 35% protein, 35% carbs. Have taken follidrone in the past on 16:8 IF, but have only taken one cap with my OMAD meal the past few weeks as I don't know when else to take it. I assume one cap isn't enough. Maybe two before/with the meal? Not sure where to fit the third cap in.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not keto. I can handle OMAD pretty well without cravings. Target is 30% fat, 35% protein, 35% carbs. Have taken follidrone in the past on 16:8 IF, but have only taken one cap with my OMAD meal the past few weeks as I don't know when else to take it. I assume one cap isn't enough. Maybe two before/with the meal? Not sure where to fit the third cap in.
Before bed for the 3rd cap would be fine. 2 pre-meal. All is fabulous then.
:afro:

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It was actual SR9009; I've taken Cardarine in the past it was pretty similar. Trust me I didnt gain some super strength of it, bloating etc. It helped with endurance thats about it.

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah who knows what it can be; I will do bloodwork after coming off Follidrone 2.0 again to see. Actually when I see my endo in a few weeks I will be off Follidrone 2.0 so we shall see what the culprit is. It could just be my body though; like I said I've never taken anabolics before; only took bloodwork cause I am going to hop on soon so I am waiting to see what my endo says.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It was actual SR9009; I've taken Cardarine in the past it was pretty similar. Trust me I didnt gain some super strength of it, bloating etc. It helped with endurance thats about it.
You cannot be sure what you got. You aren’t natty either. Let’s dispense with all of that.

Start a new thread and stop trolling our sub forum.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dont suggest any diet where you eat once per day.
Your body will likely store anything you eat so youll just be miserable for no purpose.
Small meals spaced 2 hours apart. You can fast a bit but not 23 hours.
I start eating at about 11am and stop at 9pm. But I eat every 2 hours in the 11-9.

At any rate youll for sure want to take the FD after you eat.
Prob not going to feel very good with the starvation diet though and a GDA. Dizzy city.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I dont suggest any diet where you eat once per day.
Your body will likely store anything you eat so youll just be miserable for no purpose.
Small meals spaced 2 hours apart. You can fast a bit but not 23 hours.
I start eating at about 11am and stop at 9pm. But I eat every 2 hours in the 11-9.

At any rate youll for sure want to take the FD after you eat.
Prob not going to feel very good with the starvation diet though and a GDA. Dizzy city.
This right here. Taking FD2 can make some hypoglycemic. I am definitely one of those that get it. I take FD2 with a high carb meal and I am good to go.

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I just finished my first month on fd2. Honestly the first two-three weeks didn’t notice much but by the fourth week started to notice some serious gains/pumps in and out of the gym. I just have a few questions if you guys can help me out here.

1. Should I cycle off for a period of time?

2. What synergistically should I try with FD2? And why?
(Currently on creatine, bcaa, and some pre-meal GDA’s)

3. Do we have any coupons/discount codes I can use for the FD2? Or whatever other synergistic supplements you guys recommend?

Thanks in advance

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You don’t need to cycle off fD2. And it compliments everything.

Use MARK15 on our site for 15% off and free shipping.

Experimenter

Experimenter

Awards
Question: has anyone experimented with double dosing Follidrone 2.0? Or is the recommended 3 caps/day the optimum that most people have found? Apologies if answered somewhere in this thread or others...I didn't see it.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Question: has anyone experimented with double dosing Follidrone 2.0? Or is the recommended 3 caps/day the optimum that most people have found? Apologies if answered somewhere in this thread or others...I didn't see it.
I think paul56778 has double dosed before.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am currently on a 3-3 set and I take the weekend off. Love it and have always swore by it!