• RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sorry for the small derailment ^^^

Let's talk Follidrone 2.0!

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I will be using follidrone 2.0 for pct with exotherm and a text booster with nolva & clomid.

How would you adjust calories in PCT with follidrone 2.0, also i have tried re-introducing carbs back into my diet and switched back to Ketogenic as i feel better overall energy levels.

Would you run at maintenance calories in PCT with follidrone or a slight surpluss of around 200-300kcals.

Stickerflick

Awards
So how are you guys likeing folli 2.0 for those that are on it? I'm waiting on mine and can't wait. Are you guys stacking it or going solo?

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ordered 2 bottles this morning. Not trying to be "that guy" but do you believe it'll be shipped within the next week?

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Ordered 2 bottles this morning. Not trying to be "that guy" but do you believe it'll be shipped within the next week?
Odds are your order wont go out this round, as i previously posted about i believe yesterday, there is well over 100 orders left that need to be fulfilled and it climbs every day between shipments, most are 4-5 bottle orders with one purchasing 19 units. So you could see when we get a shipment in how the units will diminish very quickly. We will post as soon as the next shipment comes in and all of the units that come in should go out that day, if they all don't go out that day the next day for sure.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know you stated that the ace inhibition isn't the only or even main way EC works. But I'm not sure how ace inhibition would build muscle at all? I would love to learn how it does tho. But as far as I know they aren't as other than you I've never heard that prescription ace inhibitors helping gains. Also no one has ever claimed that natural ace inhibitors like celery seed extract being anabolic
Ace inhibitors have several ways in which they help us build muscle as well as reduce bodyfat.
I did write a bit about this in the product writeup but there is alot going on with regards to ACEi.
Ill try to sit down and write something cohesive and extensive when I get home tonight. For now here are a few quotes from some studies that show just a few of the ways ACIs work.

"ACE inhibitors can also enhance whole-body glucose disposal and glucose transport activity in skeletal muscle"

"ACE inhibitors acutely enhance glucose uptake in insulin-resistant skeletal muscle via two mechanisms. One mechanism involves the action of bradykinin, acting through bradykinin B(2) receptors, to increase nitric oxide (NO) production and ultimately enhance glucose transport. A second mechanism involves diminution of the inhibitory effects of ATII, acting through AT(1) receptors, on the skeletal muscle glucose transport system. The acute actions of ACE inhibitors on skeletal muscle glucose transport are associated with upregulation of insulin signaling, including enhanced IRS-1 tyrosine phosphorylation and phosphatidylinositol-3-kinase activity, and ultimately with increased cell-surface GLUT-4 glucose transporter protein. Chronic administration of ACE inhibitors or AT(1) antagonists to insulin-resistant rodents can increase protein expression of GLUT-4 in skeletal muscle"

"it has been suggested that ACE inhibitor-induced positive effects may also be mediated by direct action on the skeletal muscle"

" treatment with ACE inhibitors was associated with better performance and muscular outcomes and genetic studies also support the hypothesis that the ACE system may be involved in physical performance and skeletal muscle function."
========================

And ACEIs increase fat loss. Again Ill get more into detail later tonight. Ive got to get to the warehouse and get your guys product moving out!

Study Shows Blood Pressure Drugs May Help Reduce Body Fat

April 28, 2008 -- Some popular blood pressure medications may help you lose weight and body fat, according to a study done in mice.

Angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitors and angiotensin II receptor blockers are blood pressure drugs that block key steps in a system that helps control blood pressure and reduce fluid buildup in the body. This pathway is known as the renin-angiotensin system. Previous studies have suggested that the renin-angiotensin system plays a role in body fat and obesity.

Michael Mathai and colleagues in Australia examined mice that were missing a gene that encodes for angiotensin-converting enzyme, a key protein for the renin-angiotensin system. They discovered that those without the gene weighed 20% less.

The lightweight mice also had about 50% less body fat than their heavyweight counterparts, particularly in the belly area. However, both groups of mice seemed to eat and exercise the same amount, leading researchers to theorize that the slimmer mice might have a faster metabolism.

The researchers found that the ACE-deficient mice not only broke down fats faster in the liver, they processed blood sugars more quickly than the other mice, making them less likely to develop diabetes.

The study results demonstrate that an ACE deficiency leads to reduction in body fat accumulation in mice and suggests that drugs that affect the renin-angiotensin system, such as ACE inhibitors, might spark weight loss, especially in the midsection.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Ace inhibitors have several ways in which they help us build muscle as well as reduce bodyfat.
I did write a bit about this in the product writeup but there is alot going on with regards to ACEi.
Ill try to sit down and write something cohesive and extensive when I get home tonight. For now here are a few quotes from some studies that show just a few of the ways ACIs work.

"ACE inhibitors can also enhance whole-body glucose disposal and glucose transport activity in skeletal muscle"

"ACE inhibitors acutely enhance glucose uptake in insulin-resistant skeletal muscle via two mechanisms. One mechanism involves the action of bradykinin, acting through bradykinin B(2) receptors, to increase nitric oxide (NO) production and ultimately enhance glucose transport. A second mechanism involves diminution of the inhibitory effects of ATII, acting through AT(1) receptors, on the skeletal muscle glucose transport system. The acute actions of ACE inhibitors on skeletal muscle glucose transport are associated with upregulation of insulin signaling, including enhanced IRS-1 tyrosine phosphorylation and phosphatidylinositol-3-kinase activity, and ultimately with increased cell-surface GLUT-4 glucose transporter protein. Chronic administration of ACE inhibitors or AT(1) antagonists to insulin-resistant rodents can increase protein expression of GLUT-4 in skeletal muscle"

"it has been suggested that ACE inhibitor-induced positive effects may also be mediated by direct action on the skeletal muscle"

" treatment with ACE inhibitors was associated with better performance and muscular outcomes and genetic studies also support the hypothesis that the ACE system may be involved in physical performance and skeletal muscle function."
========================

And ACEIs increase fat loss. Again Ill get more into detail later tonight. Ive got to get to the warehouse and get your guys product moving out!

Study Shows Blood Pressure Drugs May Help Reduce Body Fat

April 28, 2008 -- Some popular blood pressure medications may help you lose weight and body fat, according to a study done in mice.

Angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitors and angiotensin II receptor blockers are blood pressure drugs that block key steps in a system that helps control blood pressure and reduce fluid buildup in the body. This pathway is known as the renin-angiotensin system. Previous studies have suggested that the renin-angiotensin system plays a role in body fat and obesity.

Michael Mathai and colleagues in Australia examined mice that were missing a gene that encodes for angiotensin-converting enzyme, a key protein for the renin-angiotensin system. They discovered that those without the gene weighed 20% less.

The lightweight mice also had about 50% less body fat than their heavyweight counterparts, particularly in the belly area. However, both groups of mice seemed to eat and exercise the same amount, leading researchers to theorize that the slimmer mice might have a faster metabolism.

The researchers found that the ACE-deficient mice not only broke down fats faster in the liver, they processed blood sugars more quickly than the other mice, making them less likely to develop diabetes.

The study results demonstrate that an ACE deficiency leads to reduction in body fat accumulation in mice and suggests that drugs that affect the renin-angiotensin system, such as ACE inhibitors, might spark weight loss, especially in the midsection.
Reasons I love the BLR line is the extensive researching behind the brand's products. Formeron, Letrone and Exotherm are some of my favorite supplements i've ever used, hopefully follidrone 2.0 ca be added.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks bro. I work really hard on our products. I do love the research and dev part but what is my favorite is seeing the products work well and you guys happy and reaching your goals. Im super excited about FD2. Im SUPER excited just to see you guys get to use it and see how great it really is.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Thanks bro. I work really hard on our products. I do love the research and dev part but what is my favorite is seeing the products work well and you guys happy and reaching your goals. Im super excited about FD2. Im SUPER excited just to see you guys get to use it and see how great it really is.
I ordered 3 from TGB and when it hits nutri-verse ill buy even more there as it's in New Jersey and i'm from New Jersey so I can pick it up :)

JellyJesus

JellyJesus

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I received my package and took my first dose yesterday. I will be running It solo with the basics, whey, creatine, pre, vitamins, fish oil.. This is my first go at a natural anabolic so I am going to take it solo and see how I react. Obviously nothing to report thus far but will start a log shortly for those interested.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is a repost....the first report from a FD2 user. From another thread on this forum.
This isnt from a logger or a rep or someone I personally know or someone who has any vested interest.
These types of posts make me super happy.

"Follidrone is living up to the hype, I had a nagging shoulder pinch every time I would do incline presses, it worked itself out after my third day of being on Follidrone. Also, I'm leaning out and my strength went up which is amazing in itself, I feel stronger and this is not placebo, I been in this game for 25 years and I know all about the power of placebo. Let me just add that being on Rebirth, Viron and Follidrone is making my sex life like I'm 18 yrs old again. "

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I will be running It solo with the basics, whey, creatine, pre, vitamins, fish oil.. This is my first go at a natural anabolic so I am going to take it solo and see how I react. Obviously nothing to report thus far but will start a log shortly for those interested.
Definitely gonna be subbed for the log! Especially since it's a first cycle of something natty too. That's when the results become addictive! Good luck!

shirt

Awards
I'll basically run it solo starting in May. The only thing I'll be taking is a fruits & greens supplement with it.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely an interesting formula, and EC has some real potential. Could you point me to the actual 2-week EC study referenced earlier? I'd love to read it.

ttortman78

Awards
  • Established
On day 3 of FD2 and the glycogen retention is no joke. I'm looking very full right now. The only thing that has me worried is the quercetin. Every time I have tried taking quercetin in the past I seem to develop arthritic joint pain from it over time. Crossing my fingers that this doesn't happen here because I can tell already that this stuff has incredible potential on a lean bulk. Then again I have colitis and other autoimmune problems which are usually the result of compromised digestion and dysbiosis. So the reaction to quercetin I have had in the past could be "die off" of pathogenic bacteria. Anyway, can't wait to see how this feels when it kicks in full force.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On day 3 of FD2 and the glycogen retention is no joke. I'm looking very full right now. The only thing that has me worried is the quercetin. Every time I have tried taking quercetin in the past I seem to develop arthritic joint pain from it over time. Crossing my fingers that this doesn't happen here because I can tell already that this stuff has incredible potential on a lean bulk.
Nice! Good to hear. Only gets better bud.

Hopefully not. Keep us posted.

Stickerflick

Awards
I can't wait to get my FD2 in. It's like Christmas in April.

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
On day 3 of FD2 and the glycogen retention is no joke. I'm looking very full right now. The only thing that has me worried is the quercetin. Every time I have tried taking quercetin in the past I seem to develop arthritic joint pain from it over time. Crossing my fingers that this doesn't happen here because I can tell already that this stuff has incredible potential on a lean bulk.
That's great to hear about the glycogen retention..thanks for the input. Any thoughts on how this might effect sleep yet? Positive? Negative?

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone know if there are any contraindications in taking forskolin with fd2?

Stickerflick

Awards
I was wondering the samething with, PA, ABE, x-gels or ECA stack ect..... WHEN my order arrives, I'll probably just run FD2 solo.

CJNator

Awards
Day 6 and muscular endurance is up :D! Hit 15 for 205 on squats and it felt nice!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Product goes good with practically anything. But I do suggest to run it solo at first to see how it treats you then add if you feel be on your next run. It's great solo so no need to stack at first.

JONimal

JONimal

Awards
  • Established
Going to be running solo for first 6 weeks or so then stacking on icon-11. Should be a blasttttttt

CJNator

Awards
Product goes good with practically anything. But I do suggest to run it solo at first to see how it treats you then add if you feel be on your next run. It's great solo so no need to stack at first.
I'm just adding OLs Endure on workout days for some extra (-)epi to be absorpted and extra pumps :D so I know Follidrone 2.0 will be the main cause for any benefits.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm just adding OLs Endure on workout days for some extra (-)epi to be absorpted and extra pumps :D so I know Follidrone 2.0 will be the main cause for any benefits.
Yea that's light. Can't wait to see what u and others think.

Going to run folli 2 for 16 weeks soon and see how it goes.

CJNator

Awards
Yea that's light. Can't wait to see what u and others think.

Going to run folli 2 for 16 weeks soon and see how it goes.
$hit! That's going to be a good ass run! Are you going to log that? That would be sick to see the transformation from day one to day 112!

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
$hit! That's going to be a good ass run! Are you going to log that? That would be sick to see the transformation from day one to day 112!
Agreed. I'm going to log mine for 12 weeks when I do it most likely.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dont expect there will be any contradictions with Forskolin-

Its good that we are starting to see people using the FD2 already.
The sustained pump has been mentioned by a bunch of testers.

JellyJesus

JellyJesus

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Day three and noticing an increase in endurance. Slight increase in pump during workouts but the added endurance is definite. I feel great all the way till failure. Can't wait to see how this pans out in the next coming weeks.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Day three and noticing an increase in endurance. Slight increase in pump during workouts but the added endurance is definite. I feel great all the way till failure. Can't wait to see how this pans out in the next coming weeks.
So is 12 weeks the commonality?

JellyJesus

JellyJesus

Awards
  • First Up Vote
So is 12 weeks the commonality?
I only have one bottle, didn't want to invest in multiple not knowing how epi, ec etc would effect me. But it seems there is absolutely no reason you cant run this for multiple weeks, so from the looks of it most plan for 8-12 weeks.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I only have one bottle, didn't want to invest in multiple not knowing how epi, ec etc would effect me. But it seems there is absolutely no reason you cant run this for multiple weeks, so from the looks of it most plan for 8-12 weeks.
Glad to hear, thanks for the help. I ordered 3 thinking id run 3 seperate runs but now im rethinking this decision. Just as it's very new i was preparing cautiously. Best of luck!

JellyJesus

JellyJesus

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Glad to hear, thanks for the help. I ordered 3 thinking id run 3 seperate runs but now im rethinking this decision. Just as it's very new i was preparing cautiously. Best of luck!
If you have three bottles, from what I've learned in the few threads on follidrone 2.0 I have no reservations from advising you to go ahead and run it for 12 weeks. The overall benefits from this in the long run have huge possibilities. Backed by scientific studies.. Great dosing of ingredients, backed by stand up guy (brundel) , go ahead and go the 12 weeks. Don't forget to let us know how it all goes either! I'd love to see how this effects different people.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
If you have three bottles, from what I've learned in the few threads on follidrone 2.0 I have no reservations from advising you to go ahead and run it for 12 weeks. The overall benefits from this in the long run have huge possibilities. Backed by scientific studies.. Great dosing of ingredients, backed by stand up guy (brundel) , go ahead and go the 12 weeks. Don't forget to let us know how it all goes either! I'd love to see how this effects different people.
Im not the best for it tbh. I've realized i stack too many products to give an honest review. I've used everything i use solo besides follidrone 2.0 obviously but still not sure if its a fair judge, may finish my 8 week natty cycle then test it solo for fair review.

JellyJesus

JellyJesus

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Im not the best for it tbh. I've realized i stack too many products to give an honest review. I've used everything i use solo besides follidrone 2.0 obviously but still not sure if its a fair judge, may finish my 8 week natty cycle then test it solo for fair review.
Well give it time! Just run it solo when you have a chance so you can be sure of its effects.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea I might. Haven't don't a log in a while.

It'll be nuts.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are the gains seen and gained on fd2 likely to be short term and hard to keep?.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Idk for sure but I think it might be. My logic behind saying that is ace-031 gains and follistatin-344 are hard to keep. Although they are drastic gains in short periods of time. Whereas you can take this for a long time and solidify those gains. But idk

DoubleM101

DoubleM101

Awards
  • Established
Will the product be ok for someone that suffers from Anxiety?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not at all. It's not a DS. DS gains are hard to keep. Fd 2 isn't a DS that you will gain 10lbs in a week.

So, easy to keep all gains.

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
Is everyone dosing as the bottle says? My friend got his and is just wondering

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Trust me no need to go against label. We made sure it was dosed perfectly. Tried everything when tested.

You can go up but once you witness how it is at recommendation dosage.

JONimal

JONimal

Awards
  • Established
Only about 5 days in and have a noticeable amount of strength improvements as well as some muscular endurance benefits so far. This sh1t is no joke

Shocker279

Awards
Brundel, I get really bad side effects from EGCG such as it kills my libido and makes me depressed, lethargic ect. It happens every time I have green tea extract and I already know it's not the caffeine or theanine. A lot of other people report the same problems from green tea. How related is octyl gallate and could it possibly cause the same side effects?

ttortman78

Awards
  • Established
Can FD2 be taken with food if needed? Or will that decrease it effectiveness?

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Noticed some people got their orders. I ordered on TGB it still said "pre sale" how long do you think it will take?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Idk for sure but I think it might be. My logic behind saying that is ace-031 gains and follistatin-344 are hard to keep. Although they are drastic gains in short periods of time. Whereas you can take this for a long time and solidify those gains. But idk
Alot of the gains will be legit muscle tissue. The GLUT4 expression makes it like the anabolic window is always open which means muscles are constantly getting nutrients shuttled into them.
The Anabolic governor Myostatin is SERIOUSLY reduced which will allow for much faster growth of real muscle tissue.
I think so long as you continue to eat calories required to maintain the new muscle youll retain it.

For example if you normally eat 3000 cals and you run a FD2 cycle, increase cals to 3500 for a few weeks then 4000 for a few weeks etc you will for sure grow real muscle. 100% certain.
Now if you stop and revert back to 3k cals you will likely atrophy just from the lack of adequate maintenance calories, however, if you keep the cals high enough to maintain the new muscle it will stick.

Because....its real muscle tissue unlike the water retention weight associated with wet AAS cycles.

I think itll stick if you guys eat for the new weight.