• Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
I know...I am wondering this also. I am waiting to place my next order based on Focus, if it is going to be a month or more, I could just place my order now.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Guessing I would say 2 to 3 weeks so dont hold up your order waiting for it. As many unexpected delays as we have ran into, Id hate to tell anyone to wait based on the ETA of this.

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
Guessing I would say 2 to 3 weeks so dont hold up your order waiting for it. As many unexpected delays as we have ran into, Id hate to tell anyone to wait based on the ETA of this.

Delays?! WHAT DELAYS????
:toofunny:

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established

jameth

Awards
I think that our dreams, are the stuff of pipes.

By the time this stuff finally is sold, who's to say it hasn't lost its magic/potency from sitting around for months?

I think I may have to pass up trying this supplement, which I have been waiting patiently for, for going on 4 months now!

Also, I am not sure that I want to become accustomed to taking it, find that its my favorite supplement, and then have it disappear for a few months again.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think that our dreams, are the stuff of pipes.

By the time this stuff finally is sold, who's to say it hasn't lost its magic/potency from sitting around for months?

I think I may have to pass up trying this supplement, which I have been waiting patiently for, for going on 4 months now!

Also, I am not sure that I want to become accustomed to taking it, find that its my favorite supplement, and then have it disappear for a few months again.
Everyone is entitled to their own opinions.

Products have several years of shelf life, so loss of potency isnt a concern.

We hate it that we have been out of stock, but stuff happens. We changed facilities that made it so we had to go through flavor sampling and then we got put off on the bottles. For as much as customers hate not being able to buy it, trust me, we hate it worse bc of the loss of revenue.

jameth

Awards
That is really good to hear about the shelf life!

I am still excited to try this product, and will hold my breath till its available.

Thanks for the reply, now get back to filling those containers :)

chuckisnutz

Awards
Any serious deadlines on when we can see this stocked at some of the more popular online retailers?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any serious deadlines on when we can see this stocked at some of the more popular online retailers?
We are expecting it here next week. At that point, it will ship out to retailers that have orders in for it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just wanted to update everyone on the status of Focus XT.

In the continuing trend of nothing can go right with this product, we got the finished product in yesterday and it tastes nothing like it was supposed to. We are having to have it remade and hoping for it to be available within a 3 to 4 weeks.

I will probably not be giving any ETA's past this point because everytime we do, something new seems to happen.

jameth

Awards
Aaaarrrrrrrrrggggggggggggg

You guys didn't bother to taste it while its been sitting around waiting for bottles for months?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Aaaarrrrrrrrrggggggggggggg

You guys didn't bother to taste it while its been sitting around waiting for bottles for months?

When a product is made, you make the base. That means you blend the raw materials together, hence the term base. Then the flavor system is added in. The base was made on Focus XT, we approved of a flavor sample, which was not what the finished product came to us tasting like. Flavor is important to us with any product that we make, so we sent it back to have it reflavored.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
It's about that time SNS ;)

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
Any hope this will be at nutra before the new year?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any hope this will be at nutra before the new year?
It is not looking like it. The facility that we used is still working on making it taste good. We are also running a batch at a different facility, which will take a few weeks.

I will update here when it is available; I am not going to give ETA's anymore because it always seems like something happens.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I realize that you're not going to give ETAs but can I assume that some progress is being made?

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
This crap isn't coming back.

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
Why is it so difficult to resurect this product? I wouldnt think it would be too tough sourcing any of the ingrediants??

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It has never been a problem with the raws. First we had a problem with the containers for the product then we had a mix up with the flavoring system. The flavor had been picked out and approved, then when the final product arrived it tasted nothing like it was supposed to so it went back for some more work.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I realize that you're not going to give ETAs but can I assume that some progress is being made?
Yes, progress is being made.

I dont want to give a concrete ETA because everytime I have, something else happens. I truly hate working with powdered products because of all the things that can potentially go wrong.

The original hold up occurred when we changed the color of containers for our line. Forte kept promising us containers that were supposedly 'in stock' for over 6 weeks. Obviously, without containers, hard to offer a product lol. We even though of going back to the old white containers we had been using, but we had made the decision to up the number of servings from 20 to 30 and it wouldnt fit. We finally found a suitable container company, so that lead to the next holdup.

We had approved of a lab flavor sample, and we received the finished product in about 5 to 6 weeks ago. The finished goods didnt taste anything like the flavor sample we approved of. We had to send the whole pallet back for reflavoring, which has taken forever. We approved of a sample last week, and it should be available in a couple weeks. It is honestly not as good tasting as I would have hoped, but it will get the product back on the market.

In the meantime, we are having the product manufactured elsewhere as well as a backup to the problems we have had with the flavoring at the current place we are using.

I am not making excuses, no matter how mad any end consumer is about the situation, I am moreso because it effects our cashflow to have money tied up in a product that just sits there. For anyone that thinks we arent trying, sorry they you feel that way, but it has been one thing after another with this.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hoping for it to finally be available in the next few weeks. We switched to a different facility to produce it (again), and they now have the samples done. We have the labels on order (they had to be changed once again), and it should be around mid Feb.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Are these samples available to us by chance? I am quite interested in this one.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Are these samples available to us by chance? I am quite interested in this one.
When we get it back in later this month, we wont be doing any samples the first or second runs because we will just be trying to meet demand. We will hopefully have samples available though by summertime.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the response. I don't really need a sample, as yeahright's logs have turned me onto excellent products before. I'm basically sold. :) Seems like the gods almost didn't want this one to happen. I'm glad SNS stuck it out and kept pushing for top quality as opposed to just going with what was available.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
When we get it back in later this month, we wont be doing any samples the first or second runs because we will just be trying to meet demand. We will hopefully have samples available though by summertime.

summertime...........damnt.:(

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
FYI - Im an SNS Rep again..and Im bumping this thread for good reason....

:wave2:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the response. I don't really need a sample, as yeahright's logs have turned me onto excellent products before. I'm basically sold. :) Seems like the gods almost didn't want this one to happen. I'm glad SNS stuck it out and kept pushing for top quality as opposed to just going with what was available.
been using it since fri, give this a shot matt-i think you will like it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
been using it since fri, give this a shot matt-i think you will like it.
Are you logging it? If so, please post a link.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Are you logging it? If so, please post a link.
in the review section...very happy with it so far, tonight will be my first time using it at work-excited to see how it will do.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
in the review section...very happy with it so far, tonight will be my first time using it at work-excited to see how it will do.
Look forward to seeing your feedback.

TipTopShape

TipTopShape

Awards
  • Established
I think this will be good for me, I will try this by next week. Thanks for
the info.

Blutarski

Blutarski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I picked up 3 of the new flavors from NP the other day. I hope to continue to pester enough that someone with SNS considers launching a product line off Focus XT. Caffeine free, something with PAlcar and Alcar, a vitamin drink with the awesome flavoring, the possibilities are pretty endless. Good job but I need the caffeine free version or I'm going to eventually have to cycle off for a month, I could use this stuff every day. Any old school BSL Go users out there, Focus XT is very similar with a better taste and without the need to use with a carbonated beverage. Nice product!

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
try 1/2 scoop ;) its pretty potent stuff, very cost effetive.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I picked up 3 of the new flavors from NP the other day. I hope to continue to pester enough that someone with SNS considers launching a product line off Focus XT. Caffeine free, something with PAlcar and Alcar, a vitamin drink with the awesome flavoring, the possibilities are pretty endless. Good job but I need the caffeine free version or I'm going to eventually have to cycle off for a month, I could use this stuff every day. Any old school BSL Go users out there, Focus XT is very similar with a better taste and without the need to use with a carbonated beverage. Nice product!
Thanks.

We are giving consideration to running at least one flavor in a caffeine free, but its not for sure yet.

If you like PLCAR, you will be in for a nice treat soon. But it has nothing to do with Focus XT.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds interesting!!