Favorite mood and energy supplement

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
Hey y'all,

I was wondering what your favorite mood and energy supplement is. I know oxymax xt is one and blood shr3d is pretty good. Any others that you recommend? For long days at work, outdoor activities, working out, etc. I'm looking for something to give that mood and energy boost.

Thanks!

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
kratom

edit - idk if u consider this a supplement though

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
Evomuse alphaburn 3mg caps -- my go to

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
anything with DMAA...so all HiTech fat burners, mesomorph prewo

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey y'all,

I was wondering what your favorite mood and energy supplement is. I know oxymax xt is one and blood shr3d is pretty good. Any others that you recommend? For long days at work, outdoor activities, working out, etc. I'm looking for something to give that mood and energy boost.

Thanks!
If you're just looking for an every day boost, I would stick with Blood Shr3d or OxyMax XT. I can pretty much guarantee the reason why you like both products for that aspect is the Eria Jarensis. You could look for other supplements with Eria Jarensis, but I might just stick with one of those two and not utilize it as a fat burner, but as a pick me up.

You could also look into NootropiMax which is a new nootropic product that has been getting pretty good feedback so far on the forums and will assist in energy, mood and even productivity. That would be a better option than relying on a fat burner for a similar effect.

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
If you're just looking for an every day boost, I would stick with Blood Shr3d or OxyMax XT. I can pretty much guarantee the reason why you like both products for that aspect is the Eria Jarensis. You could look for other supplements with Eria Jarensis, but I might just stick with one of those two and not utilize it as a fat burner, but as a pick me up.

You could also look into NootropiMax which is a new nootropic product that has been getting pretty good feedback so far on the forums and will assist in energy, mood and even productivity. That would be a better option than relying on a fat burner for a similar effect.
That's not a bad idea at all, going the nootropic route may be a good idea thank you!

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
Wildcat528

//anabolicminds.com/forum/evomuse/278299-evomuse-presents-alphaburn.html (I can't post links yet so add http: to the front)

if you're curious to read some reviews, etc.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Like AntM1564 mentioned the Eria Jarensis is key in OxyMax XT. I just wanted to add that the B-phenylethylamine plays a big role in the intial feeling of getting amped up/fired up feeling. Others mentioned a Rauwolscine product, OxyMax XT also contains Rauwolscine.

I'm still playing around with NootropiMax myself. I did notice that some of the people I have sampled it to became very chatty and laughing a lot. They mentioned that it really helps them get through second half of work day.

I take ashwagandha daily as well. Also beneficial for mood.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would definitely say try and consider a nootropic formula! Such as Focus XT by SNS. Really helps get your in head in the game.

rodherm

Awards
  • Established
Bloodshr3d raw or Alphamine (original if you can still find it!)

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would definitely say try and consider a nootropic formula! Such as Focus XT by SNS.
Really helps get your in head in the game.
and if you want to avoid extra stims, you can do Focus XT Caffeine Free. My personal favorite ;)

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Formutech's Lean EFX...have a lot of friends who use it

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A good nights sleep and proper nutrition.

Don't rely on stims to be your daily crutch

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like Focus XT or Dexaprine if I am looking for a more intense "upper."

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I like Synadrene by Hi-Tech. It's technically a fat burner, but I use it mid morning and mid afternoon sometimes because it helps my mood and energy.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Any specific Hitech fat burner that you personally recommend?
My favorite HiTech specific would have to be Lipodrene Hardcore

Formutech's Lean EFX...have a lot of friends who use it
I have always loved Lean EFX. If your waiting to go the thermo route. Formutech has Level 2 which is my go to when I need a quick pickme up around the 3pm time during a 12 hour shift. Nothing has been able to beat it for quick energy IMO

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Nothing against all the recommended stim based energy products that have been posted but they'll have a diminishing return and you'll be robbing Peter to pay Paul. ( not to mention the tolerance build up )

From experience I love Cre02 from MST, it has a good dose of adapotgens ( cordyceps, rhodiola, Jiaogulan and eleuthero root ) also to mention is the blend of creatine via enteric coated tablets. I love the product and have been taking it on and off for almost 9 years...it flat out ****ing works.

I'm also digging the Cordygen Nano elite caps which has actigin...awesome compound.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
500mg in the morning and 500 mid afternoon. I have always found it best to keep things simple and not much is going to elevate mood and energy than a boost in dopamine.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
All stimulants go to "tap" your thyroid?

Which of these does not go to "disturb" the thyroid?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
hydroxy elite gets a lot of rave reviews as does lipodrene
Agreed. Hydroxy elite has a lot of reviews and for the most part they are positive reviews that I have seen.

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
Thank so for all the input y'all! Needless to say I have a lot of candidates to try out. I think I may start with the sns focus xt stim free and alternate with some sort of DMAA product. I currently have blood shr3d on hand which is usually very reliable. I also have sensoril (ashwaganda) on hand. Might be a nice addition to the focus xt nootropic. I work out almost daily so might be wise for me to save the stimulants for pre workout

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
Thank so for all the input y'all! Needless to say I have a lot of candidates to try out. I think I may start with the sns focus xt stim free and alternate with some sort of DMAA product. I currently have blood shr3d on hand which is usually very reliable. I also have sensoril (ashwaganda) on hand. Might be a nice addition to the focus xt nootropic. I work out almost daily so might be wise for me to save the stimulants for pre workout

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Up to you dude...but if you are looking for a Nootropic type mood booster...I would do Nootropimax instead. The caffeine content is not hard hitting in the least.. dosed at 1 pill. As far as DMAA (assuming you find a good source)...the euphoria is very short lived and then you crash hard...resulting in a very poor mood, low energy, and brain fog. Then you have to take a high stim product to get you out of that mess, unless you are going to bed. I can assure you that you would be much happier with the affects of OxyMax XT...no crash at all for me, or anyone else that I have heard of. Your stimmed PWO will still hit you hard as well...no worries there.

FYI: I am not a Performax rep...haha!
They just happen to have two top options that should achieve exactly what you are looking for.

If we were talking a few years ago...I would have said OG Gaspari Detonate..

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
Up to you dude...but if you are looking for a Nootropic type mood booster...I would do Nootropimax instead. The caffeine content is not hard hitting in the least.. dosed at 1 pill. As far as DMAA (assuming you find a good source)...the euphoria is very short lived and then you crash hard...resulting in a very poor mood, low energy, and brain fog. Then you have to take a high stim product to get you out of that mess, unless you are going to bed. I can assure you that you would be much happier with the affects of OxyMax XT...no crash at all for me, or anyone else that I have heard of. Your stimmed PWO will still hit you hard as well...no worries there.

FYI: I am not a Performax rep...haha!
They just happen to have two top options that should achieve exactly what you are looking for.

If we were talking a few years ago...I would have said OG Gaspari Detonate..
Thanks for the input! Ahh the days of the OG Detonate... very fond memories. Those were the absolute best. Between that and OG craze it was pretty incredible. The long workouts were so fun on those

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
From personal experience, 2 times using Radiate has been very nice (used at work, both times). I'm in love with the 3mg AlphaBurn caps (I previously could only tolerate the 8mg caps before working out and the cold sweats and runny nose were pretty intense). Always been a big fan of Focus XT, but I like OG and not stim-free. I think that's also largely just because there is such a wide array of flavors and fruit punch isn't anywhere near as good as pink lemonade (just one of those mental associations). Controlled Labs Gamer Up was solid, as well.

I'm looking forward to trying Bloodshred, but haven't used it so I can't comment.

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
From personal experience, 2 times using Radiate has been very nice (used at work, both times). I'm in love with the 3mg AlphaBurn caps (I previously could only tolerate the 8mg caps before working out and the cold sweats and runny nose were pretty intense). Always been a big fan of Focus XT, but I like OG and not stim-free. I think that's also largely just because there is such a wide array of flavors and fruit punch isn't anywhere near as good as pink lemonade (just one of those mental associations). Controlled Labs Gamer Up was solid, as well.

I'm looking forward to trying Bloodshred, but haven't used it so I can't comment.
I've heard kinda mixed reviews on the new alphaburn. What's your dose and what effects are most profound?

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm going to throw Nascent Iodine into this mix.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've heard kinda mixed reviews on the new alphaburn. What's your dose and what effects are most profound?
I just take the 1 cap upon rising. I've done a second cap in the afternoon on occasion. It's not significantly noticeable, but it honestly was just kind of reverse engineering for me.

I generally work out first thing most mornings. I feel great on these days. On the days I don't lift in the AM, I just don't have the same energy or feel as good of a mood. On those days, I still get some caffeine in once I hit the office (be it a Monster Ultra Zero or something I just mentioned supp wise), but it's still not the same. Obviously there's the endorphin release, but additionally, it was the use of the AlphaBurn (8mg). I took it only one time when not working out and it was not pleasant, so the only time I got to use it was workout days. Turns out the impact lasted longer into my day in addition to that endorphin release. So by adding in the 3mg cap, I may not get as much on my workout days, but I take it upon rising each day and have noticed a better overall mood. Again, nothing over the top or extreme at all. But it helped fill the void that I'd noticed between on and off days from training.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Focus XT, or caffiene free for a night time boost without the stims.

OG Norcodrene (RIP)

Ashwaghanda products (CEL M-test)

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
Focus XT, or caffiene free for a night time boost without the stims.

OG Norcodrene (RIP)

Ashwaghanda products (CEL M-test)
Thanks for the insight! Is the current norcodrene pretty disappointing? I've been curious about that supplement for a while

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the insight! Is the current norcodrene pretty disappointing? I've been curious about that supplement for a while
I would say yes. when they reformulated it just didnt have the same level of effect on mood for me and most others

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
double post

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I bought a bottle and tried a few here and there. Now I can't even find my bottle....I might have possibly given it away..

It would be a nice choice if you didn't have any goals in mind and were trying to wean off stimulants.
On second thought...there are better options in that category too.

No...just say no!

BIOdynamik

Awards
Ashwagandha would be great for you. As an adaptogen it is known to improve mood, reduce stress. It can also boost energy levels and diminish mental fatigue. It does wonder to me. You might want to try KSM66.