Excelsior pre workout

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yes muscle man..... It Is!!!!
Justjoe, so tou have come actoss 3 11/25s! Lol I used to have s bunch of tubs open at the same since 10/22 just to make sure they were different but ever since the 24 tubs even though they all have been active but since the 24s they havent been my favourite fuel anymore so i have only tried a couple of the newer pnes. The only 10/25 I had was not as good as this 11/25 in my memory but then who knows in the end and hmm I myself as a veteran is thinking this is very probe to suggestion.

I even tried blindfolding myself when taking a scoop of my different 8/23s and it was always totally clear tvat when I still was energized 7hrs later it was the goid tub.
Then I tried imagine I had drunk the good tub when I had actually drank the weak tub lol
I totally forgot to shake them though until I saw your post 🤣

Justjoe7989

Awards
Justjoe, so tou have come actoss 3 11/25s! Lol I used to have s bunch of tubs open at the same since 10/22 just to make sure they were different but ever since the 24 tubs even though they all have been active but since the 24s they havent been my favourite fuel anymore so i have only tried a couple of the newer pnes. The only 10/25 I had was not as good as this 11/25 in my memory but then who knows in the end and hmm I myself as a veteran is thinking this is very probe to suggestion.

I even tried blindfolding myself when taking a scoop of my different 8/23s and it was always totally clear tvat when I still was energized 7hrs later it was the goid tub.
Then I tried imagine I had drunk the good tub when I had actually drank the weak tub lol
I totally forgot to shake them though until I saw your post 🤣
Lol I will post my collection when I get home

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I live in Georgia. It’s depressingly hot currently. When I first started taking 11/25 it was clean energy that lasted long. I don’t take it often just doomsday usually. But the past few times it’s made me feel terrible. Anxiety, too wired, nauseated, just weird. I know I told everyone it was the same as doomsday, but I think now I’m wrong and will happily admit it. They felt super similar at first to where I couldn’t tell a difference. But for whatever reason, 11/25 doesn’t react well with me at all now. Doomsday still feels great. Occasionally, it’s a bit too strong on an empty stomach in the morning, but doesn’t make me feel nearly as bad as excelsior

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I live in Georgia. It’s depressingly hot currently. When I first started taking 11/25 it was clean energy that lasted long. I don’t take it often just doomsday usually. But the past few times it’s made me feel terrible. Anxiety, too wired, nauseated, just weird. I know I told everyone it was the same as doomsday, but I think now I’m wrong and will happily admit it. They felt super similar at first to where I couldn’t tell a difference. But for whatever reason, 11/25 doesn’t react well with me at all now. Doomsday still feels great. Occasionally, it’s a bit too strong on an empty stomach in the morning, but doesn’t make me feel nearly as bad as excelsior
I once had 43 degrees celsius I gues close to 120 fahrenheit in hot season in South India and when there is a power cut and the electric fan stops it doesnt take 10 minutes until a pool of sweat gathers under your ass when sitting on the floor having breakfast! 🤣

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I once had 43 degrees celsius I gues close to 120 fahrenheit in hot season in South India and when there is a power cut and the electric fan stops it doesnt take 10 minutes until a pool of sweat gathers under your ass when sitting on the floor having breakfast! 🤣
Pool of sweat under one's ass is also easily achievable with a bad batch of Excelsior.

Maximiliaan

Awards
Anyone else get this email? I mailed back and they said it’s just a potential concept for a different form and not a replacement and they’ve randomly selected 12 DD customers to try it (split they said between repeat buyers and one and done people).

Hi ,

I am writing to you to see if you would be interested in receiving a free sample of a different version of Doomsday we are testing with the brand. We can see you have used the product before so if you wish to receive a free sample which we would reserve for you and ship with the next order you place, please first leave a review on Doomsday at this page https://www.predatornutrition.com/pre-workout-supplements/leviathan-labz/doomsday.html

Scroll past the bottom of the nutritional info to write a detailed review detailing on how you have found it (good or bad). Once we see the review we will then reserve a sample for you and we ask you use it at the same dose and to leave a 2 day break at least after using any other preworkout and to use it on a day when you are feeling rested so as to give as accurate a view of it as possible.

You will be sent 2 samples, both of which are dosed at 1.5 scoops so feel free to adjust the dose up or down to match the dose you plan to use. Availability is limited so we advise you to act promptly to avoid missing out on this opportunity.

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Anyone else get this email? I mailed back and they said it’s just a potential concept for a different form and not a replacement and they’ve randomly selected 12 DD customers to try it (split they said between repeat buyers and one and done people).

Hi ,

I am writing to you to see if you would be interested in receiving a free sample of a different version of Doomsday we are testing with the brand. We can see you have used the product before so if you wish to receive a free sample which we would reserve for you and ship with the next order you place, please first leave a review on Doomsday at this page https://www.predatornutrition.com/pre-workout-supplements/leviathan-labz/doomsday.html

Scroll past the bottom of the nutritional info to write a detailed review detailing on how you have found it (good or bad). Once we see the review we will then reserve a sample for you and we ask you use it at the same dose and to leave a 2 day break at least after using any other preworkout and to use it on a day when you are feeling rested so as to give as accurate a view of it as possible.

You will be sent 2 samples, both of which are dosed at 1.5 scoops so feel free to adjust the dose up or down to match the dose you plan to use. Availability is limited so we advise you to act promptly to avoid missing out on this opportunity.
That's what will be coming next 😬 The sweat is just foreplay.
Lately puking rather than poo….g has been my weak point in that I havent been able to keep these exotic stims in my stomach.
Today I actually felt pretty good after having half a scoop Smash as a daily task driver in the morning.
The two times I uses Excelsior and Smash on the same day oreviously I puked both times.
I thought I was find today and it was almost three hrs ago since I had Smash and was gonna top up with Excelsior but meh just getting funny tummy but it sucks puking precious stims and food althougv it feels the main active in Excelsior is absorbed by the blood stream really quickly.

Last time I puked only ten minutes after the Excelsior and I thought man I wasted it by puking! But sitting down catxhing my breath waiting for my coödsweats to subside after some time I did actually feel pretty go and preety Excelsored so it must have. Been absorbed.

But gonna try and hold back some , sit here and chill out with cold sweats and read and write Excelsiors glory! 🤣🕺💪🌈😂😰

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I dunno iif its just the PWOs but I have been having sticky fingers in some bly berry jam bottles and of course the blueberries were pucked under the influence of Excelsior, and I didnt drink it just to enjoy I did it so my blueberry harvest would be plentiful.

When you get the blueberry fever and you realize that almost under every little leaf there are berriws and the forest is just full and you just keep on picking , most of it in bags but some of it raw vegan forest grazing 🌺 Not just my pwo making tbat deep blue dark color of vomit but 🫐 blueberries! 🙏🍁😆😨

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Another purplish toiletflush of remnants of half a scoop Smash berry fusion, some Excelsior and some bread and blueberry jam.
I have decided to cut down todays workout to only abs and toilet hulking 💪👍

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Luckily enough Excelsior was absorbed and about 3 hrs later after tummy settled I had a killer workout on puke empty stomach so I reckon I might be on my way getting really ripped and cut 💪🔥

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Hi ,

Interesting... maybe this is their way of admitting that they just recently realized they've been forgetting to put the "special stimulant" in each Doomsday batch, and now they're trying to scramble to redeem the product's reputation?

Maximiliaan

Awards
Interesting... maybe this is their way of admitting that they just recently realized they've been forgetting to put the "special stimulant" in each Doomsday batch, and now they're trying to scramble to redeem the product's reputation?
I am getting one sent so will report back. Mentioned I’m on AM and they said if anyone here wants to try a sample they’ll try and accommodate based on their order history. They said they’re looking for feedback from fans and those who didn’t like it but only from those who didn’t make certain kinds of comments (don’t wanna put down what they said exactly cos I don’t want this thread deleting!).

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am getting one sent so will report back. Mentioned I’m on AM and they said if anyone here wants to try a sample they’ll try and accommodate based on their order history. They said they’re looking for feedback from fans and those who didn’t like it but only from those who didn’t make certain kinds of comments (don’t wanna put down what they said exactly cos I don’t want this thread deleting!).
Hmmm... I certainly have an order history with Predator (3+ yrs of regular Excelsior orders), but in consideration of the brutally critical comments I publicly made on the forum with respect to my opinion of Doomsday, I'm not sure I want to dox myself to Predator, LOL.

Bernardhopkin

Bernardhopkin

Awards
Predators delivery times have gone to the dogs the last few orders I’ve placed with them . Very slow .They used to be rapid .

Maximiliaan

Awards
Predators delivery times have gone to the dogs the last few orders I’ve placed with them . Very slow .They used to be rapid .
Are you in Europe cos I think they had to change shipping for EU this year, remember reading something about that related to customs seizing parcels if they didn’t or something like that anyway.

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hmmm... I certainly have an order history with Predator (3+ yrs of regular Excelsior orders), but in consideration of the brutally critical comments I publicly made on the forum with respect to my opinion of Doomsday, I'm not sure I want to dox myself to Predator, LOL.
I have been playing with the thought of saying Hi I sm Muscleman at AM and I can write nothing but the truth about a PWO and if it is Craze or O.G Excelsior level it could possibly put into me into such a MANIA that I will write a free style one sentence novel tvat breaks all rules of gramnar ss well as gravitation without sleeping and only slowly and steadily sip on the

Writers Edition PWO - surely putting you into creative imganinary madness with a special delivery system to get ideas and nutrient filled blood all the way into even old fingers half crippled from overly iron use, like cyborg half hunan machine hands that csn barely be opened straight due to nonstop use in the arts, littersture , madness and Excelsior

Up above and away we go 🎈

Last edited:
Bernardhopkin

Bernardhopkin

Awards
Are you in Europe cos I think they had to change shipping for EU this year, remember reading something about that related to customs seizing parcels if they didn’t or something like that anyway.
Yep exactly , I’m in Eu and I had a parcel seized that came from the uk which took ages to get here and a lot of back and forth emails
Now my parcel is coming from The Netherlands and that’s seemingly just as bad from the looks of it .

Shame really , as they were so good with delivery previously and with their very expensive prices and delivery charge on top they aren’t what they were before . You have to spend a lot for free delivery too .

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yep exactly , I’m in Eu and I had a parcel seized that came from the uk which took ages to get here and a lot of back and forth emails
Now my parcel is coming from The Netherlands and that’s seemingly just as bad from the looks of it .

Shame really , as they were so good with delivery previously and with their very expensive prices and delivery charge on top they aren’t what they were before . You have to spend a lot for free delivery too .
Sometimes though if you spend extra you can get a free pen even. 🤩
A bit ovet 10 years ago free samples was pretty common and it makes sense, if customers like samples they buy it.
These days I see shops sell single sample of many products for 2,3 or even 4 GBP but PN even had an offer for 10GBP! For DD I dunno is it just for fun?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah, they've mentioned that in their email, when I've been asking what's the latest with my order. But I don't know, if that's just due to the use of their 'new' fulfilment center they set up in EU, so customers in EU can keep can ordering VAT free and without custom fees, or if they have some more recent changes. The fulfilment center was set up pretty soon aftet Brexit.

Supercellular

Supercellular

Awards
  • Established
I have been playing with the thought of saying Hi I sm Muscleman at AM and I can write nothing but the truth about a PWO and if it is Craze or O.G Excelsior level it could possibly put into me into such a MANIA that I will write a free style one sentence novel tvat breaks all rules of gramnar ss well as gravitation without sleeping and only slowly and steadily sip on the

Writers Edition PWO - surely putting you into creative imganinary madness with a special delivery system to get ideas and nutrient filled blood all the way into even old fingers half crippled from overly iron use, like cyborg half hunan machine hands that csn barely be opened straight due to nonstop use in the arts, littersture , madness and Excelsior

Up above and away we go 🎈
Missed this but it’s up on their instagram now - I think this sounds more like something you’d like than me based on the comments here. Says people can get one free if they’re quick but no mention of AM. Did they say they were giving some out here cos it says nothing about that?

cfisher52986

Awards
Dam looks like Predator is so desperate they’re being creative and trying to pull the same scam twice 😅
well they scammed me once but maybe they’ve changed their ways and are good honest people now !🤓
So this is the doomsday they were saying was like Craze and excelsior. So strong they had to give us a weak version to test out first 🤔

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Dam looks like Predator is so desperate they’re being creative and trying to pull the same scam twice 😅
well they scammed me once but maybe they’ve changed their ways and are good honest people now !🤓
So this is the doomsday they were saying was like Craze and excelsior. So strong they had to give us a weak version to test out first 🤔
Maybe you read my comment before but I was duped into buying Driven Sports CRZ the O.G with the same label as Craze but barely felt a thing. CRZ is still in their shop though listed as best seller… maybe they’ll put a little sauce in new tubs?

cfisher52986

Awards
Maybe you read my comment before but I was duped into buying Driven Sports CRZ the O.G with the same label as Craze but barely felt a thing. CRZ is still in their shop though listed as best seller… maybe they’ll put a little sauce in new tubs?
Yes maybe they have some extra cyclazodone laying around 🤪

cfisher52986

Awards
Hey everyone👋 I found an agency that will test supplements for hidden ingredients. The cost is 150 dollars per sample. Would anyone want to spend that to find out what is actually in Excelsior? I would definitely share the price if a few of you would agree to but I can’t afford the whole 150. The website is drugsdata.org

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hor many in are still sotting on some slightly clumped O.G tubs?
But then I guess I rather try to go clean than chase what was in those O.G tubs although I was very close to try and order some of that 3 f ma to see if it was the same. But it nakes sense same youtuber said mewer tibs contained phenmetrazine another substance or who lnows so many possible active substances around.

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yes maybe they have some extra cyclazodone laying around 🤪
I tried cyclazodone and to me it really does not feel anything like Excelsior, strong focus but even worse sides if dosing higher for me , actually flushed the last of it myself.

Last edited:

Justjoe7989

Awards
I tried cyclazodone and it teally does not feel anything like Excelsior, strong focus but even worse sides if dosing higher for me , actually flushed the last of iit myself.
[/QUOTthe unknowing of the secret sauce is 50 percent of the fun!!!

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey everyone👋 I found an agency that will test supplements for hidden ingredients. The cost is 150 dollars per sample. Would anyone want to spend that to find out what is actually in Excelsior? I would definitely share the price if a few of you would agree to but I can’t afford the whole 150. The website is drugsdata.org
I'll chip in some $$

Reactions: BJT
SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't do it!!! Not knowing is part of the fun!!!
LOL, I'm curious to know what's actually in the product, but at the same time, I don't want the results to potentially go viral and lead to a "neutering" of whatever it is that makes the product special...

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Anybody else besides Justjoe try the new red 10/25? I am getting a bit intrigued but I still wouldn't expect too much.
11/25 still holds as my favorite tub since my 8/23 tubs. I did try both red 5/24 and black 10/25 as well.

cfisher52986

Awards
Anybody else besides Justjoe try the new red 10/25? I am getting a bit intrigued but I still wouldn't expect too much.
11/25 still holds as my favorite tub since my 8/23 tubs. I did try both red 5/24 and black 10/25 as well.
Yes I tried the red 10/25 I think I was the first one on here to receive it and post about it. My experience matches what everyone else has said about the All WHITE 11/25 batch, it works good. The powder and tub looks the same as well so I’m pretty sure it is the same
A lot of people on Reddit also say the new 10/25 is very good

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yes I tried the red 10/25 I think I was the first one on here to receive it and post about it. My experience matches what everyone else has said about the All WHITE 11/25 batch, it works good. The powder and tub looks the same as well so I’m pretty sure it is the same
A lot of people on Reddit also say the new 10/25 is very good
Yeah I just red up on reddit, some people showing pics and red 10/25 looks like same white powder as new 11/25. One Redditor hyping the 10/25 but he only ever tried the old black 11/25 that came before, there seems previously before last 11/25 another 11/25 was released in U.S? and some reddit comments say that was weakfish lol
I dunno was it according to just Joe there were 3 different 11/25s!? New 11/25 do screw with sleep as well but as bad as older tubs.

Justjoe7989

Awards
Yeah I just red up on reddit, some people showing pics and red 10/25 looks like same white powder as new 11/25. One Redditor hyping the 10/25 but he only ever tried the old black 11/25 that came before, there seems previously before last 11/25 another 11/25 was released in U.S? and some reddit comments say that was weakfish lol
I dunno was it according to just Joe there were 3 different 11/25s!? New 11/25 do screw with sleep as well but as bad as older tubs.
One hundred percent three different 11/25s I own all three of them

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
One hundred percent three different 11/25s I own all three of them
I believe you now worries, I have myself seen obviously different batches even with same date and lot number as was the case with 8/23 and I am sure other batches too. Different lot numbers on all them as well? what numbers and what is the good one you think? Any of them not the same as red 10/25 white powder?

My 11/25 is Lot 93221

Justjoe7989

Awards
I believe you now worries, I have myself seen obviously different batches even with same date and lot number as was the case with 8/23 and I am sure other batches too. Different lot numbers on all them as well? what numbers and what is the good one you think? Any of them not the same as red 10/25 white powder?

My 11/25 is Lot 93221
All the same lot number 93221

Justjoe7989

Awards
My new 10/25s I got recently are one hundred percent not the same or anything close to the all white 11/25 the 10/25 granulated white powder with a little pink hue id rather have one 10/25 then 10 all white 11/25

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So is it the consensus that the newer tubs that have powder with a pink hue are not as powerful as the newer tubs with all-white powder?

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The red hue is a lot better than the all white
Excuse me if I am not fully trusting you on this one considering your a new member here and only started posting since tje red 10/25 was released and hyping it.
You said you would rather have one tub 10/25 than than ten 11/25!?
Sorry for mistrusting you in case your just anothet regular Joe who just felt so swept aeay by the almighty euphoria and laserlock that used to be trademark of older tubs.
11/25 not too shabby I just need to stack it with extra caffeine being an O.G fried vet the bummer is it hasnt come back since or maybe it has but dont think so. Havent seen any verified O.G users saying any new tub is like O.G yet.

Last edited:

Justjoe7989

Awards
Excuse me if I am not fully trusting you on this one considering your a new member here and only started posting since tje red 10/25 was released and hyping it.
You said you would rather have one tub 10/25 than than ten 11/25!?
Sorry for mistrusting you in case your just anothet regular Joe who just felt so swept aeay by the almighty euphoria and laserlock that used to be trademark of older tubs.
11/25 not too shabby I just need to stack it with extra caffeine being an O.G fried vet the bummer is it hasnt come back since or maybe it has but dont think so. Havent seen any verified O.G users saying any new rub is like O.G yet.
No worries bud you always have to remember that everyone's reaction is different as well but yes I would rather have one 10/25 pink hue red container with the ridges on it then ten 11/25 all white powder solid black container with ridges on top I've been through about ten different tubs of excelsior never had the og

tstrogo93

Awards
Sometimes though if you spend extra you can get a free pen even. 🤩
A bit ovet 10 years ago free samples was pretty common and it makes sense, if customers like samples they buy it.
These days I see shops sell single sample of many products for 2,3 or even 4 GBP but PN even had an offer for 10GBP! For DD I dunno is it just for fun?
in the hay day of excelsior I once got fee straps a pen some pb2 and a lazerpointer.

Thats how you know you spend too much