Excelsior pre workout

Supercellular

Supercellular

Awards
  • Established
I highly doubt there would be a stim free Excelsior 😄kinda goes against everything Excelsior stands for !
My guess is this is just more Predator trickery and it’s just going to be a new “limited “ batch or something like that
You could say the same I guess for when coke brought out Diet Coke. Agree it’s unlikely but a lower stim pump focused one maybe. I don’t think a new batch myself as they don’t like the whole batch mystique cats love here.

DelTrem

Awards
They are shipping both i think, i got a 6/26 then 11/25 then another 6/26
How does 6/26 hit for you? I thought it was weaker than 7/26 and 11/25 personally but I need to run it again to be sure

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I just got a tub from predator that is exp: 6/26. How would you guys rate this one? Thanks

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
FYI... Eva's closed the store in Manhattan. The other stores in Queens and Staten Island are still open though.

Cryptocommander

Awards
I don't like that. Usually when things like this happen, it's never for the better.
They stated a “new secret ingredient”, but then contradicted by saying “not seen in years”.

When I read “not seen in years” I don’t know why I automatically thought of craze “dendrobium”. Who knows but I will buy it when it releases.

Justjoe7989

Awards
The only pre I will buy without hesitation for 120 bucks a tub

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Besides the notion of "If it ain't broke, don't fix it," what also gives me pause is the bulletpoint in Predator's announcement about repurposing the Excelsior formula to broaden its appeal beyond the "hardcore" fitness community. I hope I end up being wrong, but I don't see how that could mean anything but tweaking the formula to make for less intense effects (I.e., make it more like a more mainstream PWO).

If you think about it -- considering that Excelsior is the only PWO that has a dedicated fanbase of users willing to regularly spend $100+ on a tub, it begs the question of what good reason Imperial would have to change the formula at this point and risk losing that customer base?

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Besides the notion of "If it ain't broke, don't fix it," what also gives me pause is the bulletpoint in Predator's announcement about repurposing the Excelsior formula to broaden its appeal beyond the "hardcore" fitness community. I hope I end up being wrong, but I don't see how that could mean anything but tweaking the formula to make for less intense effects (I.e., make it more like a more mainstream PWO).

If you think about it -- considering that Excelsior is the only PWO that has a dedicated fanbase of users willing to regularly spend $100+ on a tub, it begs the question of what good reason Imperial would have to change the formula at this point and risk losing that customer base?
Exactly. That's how I see it as well. I've stocked up on the 7/26 batches from Eva's. I have a feeling these will be the last of the best.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Exactly. That's how I see it as well. I've stocked up on the 7/26 batches from Eva's. I have a feeling these will be the last of the best.
Unfortunately, this development comes at a bad time for me (have had a handful of unanticipated expenses to have to pay for in recent weeks), but hopefully I will be able to order at least a few tubs of the current Excelsior product before they change the formula.

If you think about it, it makes more sense for Predator to just offer two versions of the product and focus on marketing the new one via more mainstream channels, so it makes me wonder why they'd risk alienating the customer base they've developed over the last few years that is willing to spend the money it costs to buy Excelsior in particular (as compared to other PWOs) by revamping the formula.

Justjoe7989

Awards
It would make sense if the actives in these recent batches are going to be illegal and need to get rid of all stock ASAP

Justjoe7989

Awards
But I'm just going at it from a skeptical view..... Or the new excelsior will be amazing twice as good as the original batches?

Supercellular

Supercellular

Awards
  • Established
I read that article but if you read it carefully it’s not saying anything definite. “Potential new ingredient” - so maybe not included..

“adjusting the stimulant profile of Excelsior to optimize the energy and focus it provides ensuring a smoother and more sustained boost during workouts” - if it was any more sustained it would be in your system for 24hrs so don’t think that’s a good thing. It’s also pretty smooth right I think, it’s not like a dmaa pre which hits super hard and then you crash just as hard.

“changing the delivery method” - lol maybe they’ll make it pure stim powder so the faithful excelsior customers can try and give their nostrils some work? Lol, or maybe an excelsior energy shot or something? I guess it’s saying it’s not confirmed in any case.

“Repurposing for wider appeal” - When the same sentence says could and potentially I’d imagine this is unlikely.

but check this bit cos after saying it won’t be a flavor but an upgrade it says “we are also working on developing a new flavor to complement the existing ones, ensuring there is something for everyone.”

That to me sounds like they’ll be keeping the existing one if it’s gonna complement it + if they are ALSO working on a new flavor it sounds like there’s gonna be a new formula + a new flavor for the existing version?

lol, or am I just over interpreting **** here?

Supercellular

Supercellular

Awards
  • Established
They stated a “new secret ingredient”, but then contradicted by saying “not seen in years”.

When I read “not seen in years” I don’t know why I automatically thought of craze “dendrobium”. Who knows but I will buy it when it releases.
Same here. Before the last stock was sold they were selling it at around £200 so if they can source that ingredient it would make sense they could sell this as an upgrade. Tbh, craze was so long ago though I’m not sure if people’s memories of it are accurate. Excelsior might be stronger cos I could handle craze but excelsior is too much for me.

cfisher52986

Awards
If it was actually the same ingredient as they found in Craze , they would have to be super discreet about it because the FDA shut down Craze when the ingredient was identified