abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Right now I am shaved, but if I don't shave for 2 days I can see some growth up front.
Wow. Need to buy this today then. Plenty left?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, plenty left

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know Matt is out of action for a little bit, but any idea when the enhanced will be back in stock?
Off the top of my head, no. Last I saw was he had plenty left. I'll put that on my list of questions for him when I get a chance to talk to him.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I just don't think he as updated the shopify. Is the preorder still up? That's what I used to purchase. It never officially said in stock.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I just ordered a bottle. Started Pura 'de Or shampoo about two months ago and it hasn't stopped the shedding yet. We'll see how this does. I part on the left and comb left to right, so it isn't visible, but if my hair gets wet - oh boy! Read about Coconut and Safflower oil, so have been applying that most days, leaving it in through cardio (total about 3 hours since application) then shampooing with the P'DO shampoo. In addition to Virile Mane, what else are you guys using that works for you? I saw JoJoba and a Dove shampoo... I'm freaking out a little! :)

CF2

Awards
  • Established
I've been using the Immortal Hair regimen the last few years, it seems to have arrested hair loss pretty well. Recently I've incorporated a hair loss (of sorts) shampoo into the regimen as well, BWC Rosemary-Mint-Tea Tree. It's ingredients are similar to the Pura D'Or. I think I may pick up that Pura D'Or shampoo and rotate.

Here is the link for the regimen:

http://www.immortalhair.org/mpbregimen.htm

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mike

Shoot your address over so I can you a case of VM

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
How much propecia is to much? Several years back I used it for about a year straight..
Been on it for about 4 years with absolutely no side effects what so ever?

Does that mean it doesn't have side effects? No. But they are overblown on the forums

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been on it for about 4 years with absolutely no side effects what so ever?

Does that mean it doesn't have side effects? No. But they are overblown on the forums
Same here. On in for almost two years and no side effect. At the beginning was taking one every other day and then everyday.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Got my Virile Mane. No matter how careful I am, since I don't have completely bald areas (yet, hopefully never, LOL!), just thinning, the VM gets on the hair like a gel. Since this is TD, can I leave it for 30 minutes or so, but then rinse out my hair without reducing effectiveness?

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just found a bottle of original version of VM in my supplement stock. Since it is few years old do you think it is it still good to use?
Also I understood the ingredients in old VM version could inhibit or accelerate hair loss (please correct me ig I’m wrong) depending on individual cases I believe. So is it still a good idea to use it?

laozi

Awards
So, are there any updates on this?

What about you people who have been using it for a few months now, anything to report? :)

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Didn't do anything for me, switched to Minoxidil - 4 months = $32 at Sam's.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
The bottle lasts a long darn time, that's for sure (I only had one ~half-dollar sized bald spot where the problem was) - ~3 months? Maybe a little longer.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Matt was the final ingredient list for most recent Viril mane?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey Matt was the final ingredient list for most recent Viril mane?
No I added a couple more to make the final product. I'll update this as soon as I get a second.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
No I added a couple more to make the final product. I'll update this as soon as I get a second.
Looking forward to it