Took a whole bottle but it finally kicked in

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Quick question regarding the long jack and propanolol interaction; would Longjack also interfere with other beta blockers like bisoprolol or just because they are the same type of drug it doesn't matter?
Bump.

Stray_Cat

Board Supporter
Awards
Not placebo. I have not had a hormone profile done for quite some time, but I had tests done regularly when I was younger from early 20's to mid 30's. I always had low T/free T, high E/SHBG. Never done a cycle, but I've had gyno in the past when I was younger. The most I've tried is clomid, nolva, exemestane, anastrozole and combinations of them. But I still prefer to find and use natural alternatives. I still get gyno symptoms from certain supplements that can raise estrogen or increase aromatization of T to E and symptoms always include sore, itchy, puffy nips, water retention/bloat, estrogen flush etc. I've researched and tried everything possible to manage things long term without going pharmaceutical or at least delaying the pharmaceutical optional as long as I possibly can.
I *might* have had the same problem. Did not know then, but what I inadvertently did and what happened:

Went on a health kick circa ~'01-'03- Made a huge batch of the best lentil dish I ever tried (got lucky), extra firm tofu, lentils, tomatoes, garlic, onions, spinach. This dish was so good I could eat the leftovers straight out of the fridge for 3 days and felt healthy but like eating ice cream. Have not been able to duplicate, could not find the exact same tofu after 2 batches.

Sides: After the 2 batches, my nips got so sensitive (but no gyno) I had to use band-aids over them for 3 weeks to avoid any rubbing on shirts, skin on my face started peeling off/exfoliating in small pieces but not quite like sunburn. I completely lost the desire to and quit smoking for ~3-5 weeks (after smoking for 29 years) with no withdrawal symptoms whatsoever. My regular lady barber kept asking me what I did, my skin was so radiant and young looking (after the peeling) lol. Libido was through the roof (at 49).

Didn't do this at the same time but I bought some cheap soy protein from Fred Meyers, after a week of taking it, band-aids again over the nips but no facial skin peeling or libido increase lol.

Looking back, a seriously doubt I had high test aromatizing to E, but was probably experiencing sides from phyto-estrogens. Curiously, I don't recall taking high quality Soy Lecithin daily at a later time for the phosphatidylserine/choline affecting me the same way.

I've realized since that anytime my nips get slightly sensitive (no puffiness or gyno) E was probably high, for whatever reason, and to eliminate something from my diet/supplementation or to supplement with a natty suicidal AI/Serm or when available, Nolva. Pretty sure it was phytoestrogens because I never got those sides running/cycling gear back to back ~'04-08, (alternating/stacking compounds TestP, E, Tren, Mast. Dbol, Win, Var etc). Seemed to keep all my gains too. Been staying with supps since and started a 3 bottle run of testruction + rebirth & letrone + FD2.

What's estrogen flush? Same as niacin?

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm on day 13th of PCT with 25mg Clomid, Sparta Nutrition Trojan PCT, Reduce XT 2 caps and Inhibit-P 1 cap at night.
dsade I'm thinking to add Testruction, would it be too much LJ though?

See photo for Trojan PCT ingredients.

Thanks in advance!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Testruction has been upgraded, but it will have to wait until everything else is restocked.
I have 2 bottles of the old version will have to use that up soon. Have heard nothing but good things

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would be a nice addition to pct if I ever come off.

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
so this is the first Ive heard of Testruction, and some 8 years after this launched in this thread, it remains a very unique and novel test booster and it's presently sold out! . I wonder how much testosterone vs estrogen people were getting from the ulmoides. I used a product with some ulmoides before and had a very feel good experience from it. I cant say ive ever felt either an all out hormonally induced alpha-feeling, or anything really short of that and ive speculated that this is what people are talking about when they take ulmoides and trt, both of which can result in increased estrogen. I did work with anti-estogens once and theoretically my normal 550 testosterone could have significantly jumped to the 900's, but there wasnt any additional euphoria or anything, not like what i felt with a product that had ulmoides. it would be funny if the alpha feeling men report is due to having more estrogen, which may be indirectly improving delivery of increased testosterone etc; look at the post on here about someone who felt totally alpha and yet didnt like how soft and puffy he was getting (i believe he stated he wasnt taking antiestrogens). just curious if anyone has taken this long term and then stopped and needed pct. does anyone have bloodwork indicating unnaturally high testosterone with this?

Last edited:
thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
looks there is a typo in the listed Ulmoides dosage; the site has it at 100mg, but the pic of the label on the same site has it at 500mg

Last edited:
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
looks there is a typo in the listed Ulmoides dosage; the site has it at 100mg, but the pic of the label on the same site has it at 500mg
It was 500mg

Reactions: CF2
BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
so this is the first Ive heard of Testruction, and some 8 years after this launched in this thread, it remains a very unique and novel test booster and it's presently sold out! . I wonder how much testosterone vs estrogen people were getting from the ulmoides. I used a product with some ulmoides before and had a very feel good experience from it. I cant say ive ever felt either an all out hormonally induced alpha-feeling, or anything really short of that and ive speculated that this is what people are talking about when they take ulmoides and trt, both of which can result in increased estrogen. I did work with anti-estogens once and theoretically my normal 550 testosterone could have significantly jumped to the 900's, but there wasnt any additional euphoria or anything, not like what i felt with a product that had ulmoides. it would be funny if the alpha feeling men report is due to having more estrogen, which may be indirectly improving delivery of increased testosterone etc; look at the post on here about someone who felt totally alpha and yet didnt like how soft and puffy he was getting (i believe he stated he wasnt taking antiestrogens). just curious if anyone has taken this long term and then stopped and needed pct. does anyone have bloodwork indicating unnaturally high testosterone with this?
There are a couple products available currently that have a good amount of ulmoides. I just don't want to mention them because they are not EvoMuse and this is an EvoMuse sub-forum. But I'm sure you can find them.

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
There are a couple products available currently that have a good amount of ulmoides. I just don't want to mention them because they are not EvoMuse and this is an EvoMuse sub-forum. But I'm sure you can find them.
thats a good point. there are some products that have it where i havent heard anyone say anything about estrogen sides regarding them. I guess that doesnt mean anything necessarily though; extracts vary from brand to brand, and some threads happen to have alot of people chime in about something and other threads nobody happens to which can paint a certain kind of picture. i saw something that had ulmoides alone, but i think the principle here to have alot of other ingredients to tip the receptors in your favor makes alot more sense. and then you have the naringenin cyclodextrin, i mean, id buy this just for that. there are alot of dramatically-improved libido reports on here, as well as the mood improvement that i dont see with alot of test boosters, and then you have the fact that users probably have to horse around with an antiestrogen to prevent problems AND THEY STILL CONTINUE TO BUY UP ALL THE STOCK kindof tells me there's something going on here.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Read my TopMuscle section on ERbeta.

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
"Estrogen Receptor Beta - I know what you're thinking. In the simplistic world of muscle, estrogen is BAD and must be minimized. Well, turns out the some highly aromatizable (easily converted to estrogens) compounds, like Dianabol, are often unmatched when it comes to building pure muscle mass. It turns out the estrogen signaling, via the ERb receptor, is critical for muscle satellite cell recruitment and expression of anabolic factors like MHC embryonic, MyoD, Pax7. ERb knockout animals have reduced hypertrophy, and stimulation of ERb via the ecdysterone family of compounds, as well as Genistein (an ERb specific agonist), causes an increase in muscle fiber size, IGF-1 expression, and hypertrophy. While systemic treatment with ERb agonists can have some negative effects on androgen receptor luciferase expression in male rat testes, it shows no such effects in skeletal muscle. "