• First Up Vote
Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So I just have to say that my experience with Testruction was quite different from what others report. I did one month at 6caps/day and finally ended up stopping due to an increase in joint pain. Took me a while to determine that this product was the culprit. My only thought is that the Naringinin Cyclodextrin Complex may be more of an effective AI than previously thought...or at least for me. I also did not particularly experience the typically reported increase in libido or erection quality. Both remained about the same.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If it completely wipe out your e levels then that would make sense. Did you play around with dosage once you started feeling like nothing was going on? Maybe 1 cap 2- times per day?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If it completely wipe out your e levels then that would make sense. Did you play around with dosage once you started feeling like nothing was going on? Maybe 1 cap 2- times per day?
Not particularly, I more or less just kind of phased it out and moved on to a different product to be honest.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not particularly, I more or less just kind of phased it out and moved on to a different product to be honest.
Ok, that's cool. Everyone reacts differently.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I was just confused because I was always reading that most people reported having to add an additional AI, and that it is more or less suggested to do so regardless.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was just confused because I was always reading that most people reported having to add an additional AI..
Most people lie within standard levelspf each hormone, and levels of aromatase. I, personally, have to take extra strong AI while on Testruction. Others get along fine with weaker OTC AIs.

part of making everything work for you is watching your body closely for what it's supposed to be doing, and if it isn't then you either ask questions of read a bit, then make an adJustment and see how that affects the regimen.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Most people lie within standard levelspf each hormone, and levels of aromatase. I, personally, have to take extra strong AI while on Testruction. Others get along fine with weaker OTC AIs.

part of making everything work for you is watching your body closely for what it's supposed to be doing, and if it isn't then you either ask questions of read a bit, then make an adJustment and see how that affects the regimen.
True...I do have another bottle that I am sure I will dip into at some point..

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah...this is surely true. I would love to try some BMP (capsules). That is still not available right?
Soon, I promise...I have the hammer poised over the nail on his forehead and I am promised an update tomorrow. If not, I also now have a backup.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah...this is surely true. I would love to try some BMP (capsules). That is still not available right?
Any chance to get bloodwork done soon to see where you ended up at the end of the month? I'll contribute $25

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Soon, I promise...I have the hammer poised over the nail on his forehead and I am promised an update tomorrow. If not, I also now have a backup.
OK...haha. Thanks for your time..

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Any chance to get bloodwork done soon to see where you ended up at the end of the month? I'll contribute $25
I have been off of it completely for at least 3 weeks now and on an entirely different test booster. So I am afraid it would not be that accurate...

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
About how long does Testruction usually take to kick in as far as libido and energy goes?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
About how long does Testruction usually take to kick in as far as libido and energy goes?
A week usually because the LJ kicks in quick, but the longer the better, IMO.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For me it kicks in the first day/dose, believe it or not.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll be able to have blood done after 4-6 weeks. Starting 8 weeks on March 1 with letrone as my AI. Current test levels are 550 and estrogen is 51.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll be able to have blood done after 4-6 weeks. Starting 8 weeks on March 1 with letrone as my AI. Current test levels are 550 and estrogen is 51.
Incn thrown in some $ if you want for the results.

hsk

Awards
  • Established
dsade, regarding otc AI and or E2 control with Testruction, I assume any bulk arimistane caps should be sufficient as that was one of the ingredients in BPS Ellimistane?

Also instead of an AI, would something like Bulbine be strong enough to counter act any potential rise in estrogen? I respond well to Bulbine and was thinking of pairing Bulbine with Testruction. I am thinking it should be quite synergistic as the Bulbine should take care of the need for E2 control while increasing natural T at the same time.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade, regarding otc AI and or E2 control with Testruction, I assume any bulk arimistane caps should be sufficient as that was one of the ingredients in BPS Ellimistane?

Also instead of an AI, would something like Bulbine be strong enough to counter act any potential rise in estrogen? I respond well to Bulbine and was thinking of pairing Bulbine with Testruction. I am thinking it should be quite synergistic as the Bulbine should take care of the need for E2 control while increasing natural T at the same time.
Highly suggest using a strong AI. Arimistane not strong enough for many. Look at letrone or inhibit e.

hsk

Awards
  • Established
Highly suggest using a strong AI. Arimistane not strong enough for many. Look at letrone or inhibit e.
That's no problem. I've got arimistane, bulbine and inhibit e on hand. I tend to get E2 sides easily even from nettle root extracts.

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

How do you know you respond well to bulbine in regard to E?. Do you have bloodwork to show this? As for Arimistane for E2 theres been plenty enough posts that advice to the contrary

hsk

Awards
  • Established
How do you know you respond well to bulbine in regard to E?. Do you have bloodwork to show this? As for Arimistane for E2 theres been plenty enough posts that advice to the contrary
No blood work just anecdotal feedback. I get typical low e sides such as dry joints, water loss/diuretic effects, etc. Plus when I take too much libido is dead. It was strong enough to counteract e2 sides I've gotten the few times I've tried nettle root extract or t-booster products that contained nettle root extract as one of the ingredients. Also, all the rat studies showed decrease in estrogen. I still have yet too see Bulbine's MOA for lowering E elucidated.

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No blood work just anecdotal feedback. I get typical low e sides such as dry joints, water loss/diuretic effects, etc. Plus when I take too much libido is dead. It was strong enough to counteract e2 sides I've gotten the few times I've tried nettle root extract or t-booster products that contained nettle root extract as one of the ingredients. Also, all the rat studies showed decrease in estrogen. I still have yet too see Bulbine's MOA for lowering E elucidated.
Same rat study also showed bulbine increased test by 347% so wouldnt go by that. How do you know youre prone to e2 sides if you havent taken any bloodwork? Placebo is a powerful thing

hsk

Awards
  • Established
Not placebo. I have not had a hormone profile done for quite some time, but I had tests done regularly when I was younger from early 20's to mid 30's. I always had low T/free T, high E/SHBG. Never done a cycle, but I've had gyno in the past when I was younger. The most I've tried is clomid, nolva, exemestane, anastrozole and combinations of them. But I still prefer to find and use natural alternatives. I still get gyno symptoms from certain supplements that can raise estrogen or increase aromatization of T to E and symptoms always include sore, itchy, puffy nips, water retention/bloat, estrogen flush etc. I've researched and tried everything possible to manage things long term without going pharmaceutical or at least delaying the pharmaceutical optional as long as I possibly can.

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not placebo. I have not had a hormone profile done for quite some time, but I had tests done regularly when I was younger from early 20's to mid 30's. I always had low T/free T, high E/SHBG. Never done a cycle, but I've had gyno in the past when I was younger. The most I've tried is clomid, nolva, exemestane, anastrozole and combinations of them. But I still prefer to find and use natural alternatives. I still get gyno symptoms from certain supplements that can raise estrogen or increase aromatization of T to E and symptoms always include sore, itchy, puffy nips, water retention/bloat, estrogen flush etc. I've researched and tried everything possible to manage things long term without going pharmaceutical or at least delaying the pharmaceutical optional as long as I possibly can.
Thanks
Are you saying the bulbine, Arimistane or both have dropped your e2 snd if so by how many points. Also if you're prone to e2 sides and gyno is testruction the right natty for you given it can potentiate androgen receptors?

hsk

Awards
  • Established
Thanks
Are you saying the bulbine, Arimistane or both have dropped your e2 snd if so by how many points. Also if you're prone to e2 sides and gyno is testruction the right natty for you given it can potentiate androgen receptors?
As I said, my feed back is anecdotal and I have not had a hormone profile done in quite some time. No, I'm not sure if testruction is the right natty for me and I won't know until I give it a try. The formula is solid though and contains some ingredients I have already used solo while including a few ingredients that are new to me. Based on previous experiences, I will always have some E control supplements on hand to mitigate any possible E related sides.

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As I said, my feed back is anecdotal and I have not had a hormone profile done in quite some time. No, I'm not sure if testruction is the right natty for me and I won't know until I give it a try. The formula is solid though and contains some ingredients I have already used solo while including a few ingredients that are new to me. Based on previous experiences, I will always have some E control supplements on hand to mitigate any possible E related sides.
Thanks for clearing that up Just wanted to clarify if you had taken recent bloodwork as you said effects of bulbine/arimistane were not placebo. Really without bloodwork you cant conclusively determine these lowered your e2 and its not placebo

Sorry to bang on about this but ive not seen any evidence supporting e2 reductions using bulbine or arimistane and there are possibly better alternatives as one poster as already suggested. Virtus may be another. It has some bloodowrk indicatibg it;s effectiveness but everyone responds differently I suppose

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Same rat study also showed bulbine increased test by 347% so wouldnt go by that. How do you know youre prone to e2 sides if you havent taken any bloodwork? Placebo is a powerful thing
The reason is rats increases aren't like human increases. Hell trib a showed a 10000% increase and that's not even the highest. So compared to most ingredients in rats 347% is LOW.

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The reason is rats increases aren't like human increases. Hell trib a showed a 10000% increase and that's not even the highest. So compared to most ingredients in rats 347% is LOW.
Not sure i follow your logic? When supps were pushing bulbine they jumped on the 347% figure
Heck one product was/is even named after the 347% stat. Poster cited rat study as is support of bulbine as an AI. My assertion is rat studies are highly unreliable as results often dont translate across to the human population. Ive not seen any bloodwork indicating bulbine does indeed lower e2

onto the

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not sure i follow your logic? When supp companies were pushing bulbine they jumped on the 347% figure
Heck one product was/is even named after the 347% stat. Poster cited rat stud
In support of bulbine as an AI. My assertion is rat studies are highly unreliable as results often dont translate across to the human population. Ive not seen any bloodwork indicating bulbine does indeed lower e2

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been using testruction for 20 days and haven't notice any estrogen issues.. let alone, anything for that matter

I have three bottles so I'll use the remainder of my current one and one more and hope I notice something

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not sure i follow your logic? When supps were pushing bulbine they jumped on the 347% figure
Heck one product was/is even named after the 347% stat. Poster cited rat study as is support of bulbine as an AI. My assertion is rat studies are highly unreliable as results often dont translate across to the human population. Ive not seen any bloodwork indicating bulbine does indeed lower e2

onto the
I misinterpreted what you said.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Been using testruction for 20 days and haven't notice any estrogen issues.. let alone, anything for that matter

I have three bottles so I'll use the remainder of my current one and one more and hope I notice something
Try 3 caps, 3 times a day.

hsk

Awards
  • Established

onto the
My post only said that rat studies showed decrease in estrogen. I still have yet too see Bulbine's MOA for lowering E elucidated.

Try 3 caps, 3 times a day.
What did you notice using 9 caps per day vs 6 caps? Did you work up to that by going to 6,7,8,9 or just straight to 9 from 6 caps?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Isn't the suggested dose on the bottle 3 caps am and 3 caps pm so a suggested dose of 6 caps not 4 caps?

hsk

Awards
  • Established
Isn't the suggested dose on the bottle 3 caps am and 3 caps pm so a suggested dose of 6 caps not 4 caps?
Yes, that was a typo, but I edited the post right away as soon as I realized the mistake. Still waiting for my coffee to kick in.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah. I've tried

3 caps am/pm for two weeks (with a meal)
2 caps am/pm for a week (this past week) ~ because of previous posts ITT.

I'll go back to 3 caps am/pm (with a meal)

We'll see what happens

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah. I've tried

3 caps am/pm for two weeks (with a meal)
2 caps am/pm for a week (this past week) ~ because of previous posts ITT.

I'll go back to 3 caps am/pm (with a meal)

We'll see what happens
It sounds like 3x3 is best so 3am 3noon 3pm

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My post only said that rat studies showed decrease in estrogen. I still have yet too see Bulbine's MOA for lowering E elucidated.

What did you notice using 9 caps per day vs 6 caps? Did you work up to that by going to 6,7,8,9 or just straight to 9 from 6 caps?
I noticed everything it's supposed to do, just much stronger. Libido, energy, confidence, mood, etc.
I just jumped from 6 to 9 caps a day.

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
So for a noob like me trying to learn all of this new lingo and exactly what these supps are doing...

Can someone explain why an AI is super important to some while taking a natty test booster?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So for a noob like me trying to learn all of this new lingo and exactly what these supps are doing...

Can someone explain why an AI is super important to some while taking a natty test booster?
It's not, except if your prone to gyno like some of us.

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
Gotcha, thanks. Lots of false info out there lol, hard to cycle through what it true and what isn't :)

hsk

Awards
  • Established
Gotcha, thanks. Lots of false info out there lol, hard to cycle through what it true and what isn't :)
Also, it never hurts to play it safe and have some insurance lying around in case any type of E sides do show up. Everyone's body chemistry, diet and lifestyle are different and there really is no way to tell how a supplement or drug will affect you until you try it for yourself. If you end up not using the insurance you can always save it for something else. Also after going through this entire thread, if I end up running this I will probably go with inhibit e first if sides do appear and I'll probably pick up letrone to have on hand just in case.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Also, it never hurts to play it safe and have some insurance lying around in case any type of E sides do show up. Everyone's body chemistry, diet and lifestyle are different and there really is no way to tell how a supplement or drug will affect you until you try it for yourself. If you end up not using the insurance you can always save it for something else. Also after going through this entire thread, if I end up running this I will probably go with inhibit e first if sides do appear and I'll probably pick up letrone to have on hand just in case.
Inhibit-E works really well; I've crushed my E2 a couple times with it lol.

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, I appreciate that.

I had a long travel hiatus from the gym in China for work.. where I wasnt able to eat properly / work out well enough. Not really an excuse haha, but time was crunched and I didn't have access to a gym lol.

Going back strict Keto with some PSMF to shed the couple pounds I gained and then go from there.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Quick question regarding the long jack and propanolol interaction; would Longjack also interfere with other beta blockers like bisoprolol or just because they are the same type of drug it doesn't matter?