EvoMuse Testruction™ Writeup

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice to see this product getting back up in the results. So what AI would you recommend with this and at what dosage?

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I've run this with some OG Formeron and it was KILLER- Hit a few PR's and almost had an ON feeling

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
How did you dose when you ran this?
3 at 6:30-7 when I wake up 3 at 1 with my lunch and 3 at around 6pm pre workout, I dosed far from bed as the combo gave me some aggressive energy

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Running it at 3:3 2 days in. So far minor improvements so far

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Libido was through the roof and was pretty aggressive...I could feel some tingly nips without pairing with AI
Update: I'm VERY irritable. It doesn't take much to get the fire brewing inside and it's hard to turn off. Libido is good, but not crazy oddly enough. Chesticles seem just fine. I've only worked out once since increasing the dose so I can't comment on strength or anything else in the gym.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not noticing much improvement in the bedroom tbh. Not random woodies or anything. Maybe bump it up to 9?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is 9 the spot for everyone else as well? Or 6 is doing it for most?

aver4581

Awards
Been on testruction 4 days now. Feeling good and slightly alpha. Using it with bmp, myosynergy elite, brite, ammo and exotherm

aver4581

Awards
Hey guys

Just wanted to give you an update on testruction. I haven't been monitoring how long I have been taking testruction or exactly what times as I am focusing on getting myself better and improving myself. I take 6 caps a day. 3 morning 3 night. I was using it alongside ammo, brite, myo elite, gut health and BLR Exotherm. After two weeks I found it was too much stuff to take so now its just gut health, testruction and exotherm.

So far I have noticed good mood everyday, more social and a little bit of aggression in the gym. My libido is shot. A couple of weeks ago my ex-GF (of 5 years) ended things with me. I attribute the low libido to this...although don't understand why. The first two days I was really down but since then I have re-activated my facebook, met up with old friends and went for a night out. I feel good now :)

Here are some pics. The leaner one was from 2012...so clearly I have regressed. She didn't go to the gym and frankly I was too focused on trying to make her happy and forgot about myself. Won't let that happen again. Will try post up some pics

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What AI is everyone using with this? I'm dosing 2, 2, 2 and now using 2 caps Inhibit-E with it. After a week or 2, I may bump it all up to 3 each dosing. I like using 9 total caps a day but definitely need an AI, nips start to hurt.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Letrone or virtus will work both available at tgb supplements
brundel alphagainz @tgbsupplements

Letrone at 2-3 caps or virtus at 1ml daily

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What AI is everyone using with this? I'm dosing 2, 2, 2 and now using 2 caps Inhibit-E with it. After a week or 2, I may bump it all up to 3 each dosing. I like using 9 total caps a day but definitely need an AI, nips start to hurt.
See above

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Letrone or virtus will work both available at tgb supplements
brundel alphagainz @tgbsupplements

Letrone at 2-3 caps or virtus at 1ml daily
This. Letrone is excellent

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is there any chance the eucommia ulmoides in this could potentiate cortisone too since it's a steroid? Or does it only potentiate androgens and estrogens? I'm having some bad side effects to a cortisone shot in my shoulder and trying to see if there's anything im doing to make it worse.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is there any chance the eucommia ulmoides in this could potentiate cortisone too since it's a steroid? Or does it only potentiate androgens and estrogens? I'm having some bad side effects to a cortisone shot in my shoulder and trying to see if there's anything im doing to make it worse.
I don't think It would effect cortisone however I'll let dsade answer that for sure

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have seen a number of posters referring to "itchy nips" as a side on this product. Has anyone actually had any bloodwork showing increased "e"? I'm sceptical any natty will have the effect of raising e to this degree as this would imply significant elevations in T, which again real-life data does not support. I'm a bit surprised at people running AIs on the basis of itchy nips! How do you know if "E" is out of healthy ranges? We all know "e" is not the demon it was once portrayed. Why play with your hormonal balance if you don't know for sure?

Does feel like a bit of subliminal marketing going on but happy to be proven wrong by the data

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have seen a number of posters referring to "itchy nips" as a side on this product. Has anyone actually had any bloodwork showing increased "e"? I'm sceptical any natty will have the effect of raising e to this degree as this would imply significant elevations in T, which again real-life data does not support. I'm a bit surprised at people running AIs on the basis of itchy nips! How do you know if "E" is out of healthy ranges? We all know "e" is not the demon it was once portrayed. Why play with your hormonal balance if you don't know for sure?

Does feel like a bit of subliminal marketing going on but happy to be proven wrong by the data
It's not actually about raising E levels, it's an amplified effect at the receptor. AIs are merely the simplest of things to add to minimize E. A SERM would be more effective, absolutely, but a lot of people don't want to go the RC route, so we recommend an AI as a first line defense.

https://www.researchgate.net/figure/6543351_fig8_Supra-hormonal-effect-of-E-ulmoides-EU-extract-on-androgen-receptor-and-testosterone
Novel phytoandrogens and lipidic augmenters from Eucommia ulmoides | BMC Complementary and Alternative Medicine | Full Text

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's not actually about raising E levels, it's an amplified effect at the receptor. AIs are merely the simplest of things to add to minimize E. A SERM would be more effective, absolutely, but a lot of people don't want to go the RC route, so we recommend an AI as a first line defense.

https://www.researchgate.net/figure/6543351_fig8_Supra-hormonal-effect-of-E-ulmoides-EU-extract-on-androgen-receptor-and-testosterone
Novel phytoandrogens and lipidic augmenters from Eucommia ulmoides | BMC Complementary and Alternative Medicine | Full Text
Thanks. Either way this appears to be a side requiring most users to take a serm or AI on a natty product. Is the upside worth it and can you elaborate on quantified benefits. Ive been eying Testruction for a while but not willing to pull the trigger unless gains are worth the added hassle of taking an AI

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks. Either way this appears to be a side requiring most users to take a serm or AI on a natty product. Is the upside worth it and can you elaborate on quantified benefits. Ive been eying Testruction for a while but not willing to pull the trigger unless gains are worth the added hassle of taking an AI
I don't think everyone needs an AI. I'm having trouble finding the right dose now that I'm on a solid TRT dosage with 25mg DHEA also as I get some gyno-ish sides easily but even 2 caps of Inhibit-E crashes my E2. All that to say I'm extremely sensitive to minor changes in E2 levels as I've found over the past year. You may not have an issue at all. But the product is truly awesome.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not at all required - you'll have to feel through your own body's reaction. You don't need a natty product either as you're getting, with Testruction, a boost in Test as well as amplification of Test's AR mediated effects from it. Obviously anything added to it that will increase the amount of Test available to interact with the androgen receptors, the better results you'll get.

It should work well with a natty product, like MyoSynergy Elite, but again it's most certainly not required to get potent and positive results.

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't think everyone needs an AI. I'm having trouble finding the right dose now that I'm on a solid TRT dosage with 25mg DHEA also as I get some gyno-ish sides easily but even 2 caps of Inhibit-E crashes my E2. All that to say I'm extremely sensitive to minor changes in E2 levels as I've found over the past year. You may not have an issue at all. But the product is truly awesome.
If i may ask, why are you taking Testruction given you're on TRT?

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why not? increased androgen sensitivity, increasing dht levels, plus the other Pathways these ingredients work through other than increasing test.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Why not? increased androgen sensitivity, increasing dht levels, plus the other Pathways these ingredients work through other than increasing test.
Exactly. And I've added extra butea to the mix because I'd like to get the most out of all it.

ThaPeoplesChamp

ThaPeoplesChamp

Awards
  • Established
Exactly. And I've added extra butea to the mix because I'd like to get the most out of all it.
I'm also dialing in my trt and Testruction is a must. What's a good butea brand? I'd like to maximize this myself.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Same, I bought another ingredient from Barlowe's to test the new Elimistane and they sent me a few 30:1 capsules of the BS

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Same, I bought another ingredient from Barlowe's to test the new Elimistane and they sent me a few 30:1 capsules of the BS
Will you be stacking it top of Testruction as well?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will you be stacking it top of Testruction as well?
Testruction is a staple for me. I can tell within a day or two if I've missed doses. For me it's a profound impact on the way I even view the world and my place in it as a grown man.

I actually feel like I'm in the drivers seat of a Formula 1 race car instead of the passenger in a busted down old hooptie.

Everything I do is designed to fit like a puzzle piece with everything else, so most definitely Testruction /Elimistane.

Happy New Years to everyone....I'm gonna take my girl in the bedroom and bring it in right.

Adios muchachos.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Testruction is a staple for me. I can tell within a day or two if I've missed doses. For me it's a profound impact on the way I even view the world and my place in it as a grown man.

I actually feel like I'm in the drivers seat of a Formula 1 race car instead of the passenger in a busted down old hooptie.

Everything I do is designed to fit like a puzzle piece with everything else, so most definitely Testruction /Elimistane.

Happy New Years to everyone....I'm gonna take my girl in the bedroom and bring it in right.

Adios muchachos.
Right on.
Can you take too much butea at one time? My plan was to take a butea cap with 2 Testruction in the morning, and 2 Testruction with each following meal totaling 6 caps of Testruction. Barlowes butea is dosed sooooo high. Just want to make sure there's no issue dosing it so high at one time.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, actually you can.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/20460693/

Mutagenic and antimutagenic effects of the traditional herb used for treating erectile dysfunction, Butea superba Roxb.
Cherdshewasart W, et al. Biosci Biotechnol Biochem. 2010.
Show full citation
Abstract
Butea superba is a traditional tuberous Thai plant enriched with flavonoids that is used for treating erectile dysfunction. We investigated the mutagenic and antimutagenic potentials of a B. superba extract by using the pre-incubation method of the Ames test. Salmonella typhimurium strains TA 98 and TA 100 were applied as the tester strains in the presence and absence of an S9 mixture. Prior to the mutagenic and antimutagenic tests, the survival of the tester strains was measured by treating with the B. superba extract. The results show that the B. superba extract exhibited dose-dependent cytotoxic effects. Data from the Ames test revealed that the B. superba extract to be non-mutagenic in the presence and absence of the S9 mixture. In contrast, the B. superba extract showed antimutagenic potential towards either or both of the tested mutagens: 2-(2-furyl)-3-(5-nitro-2-furyl)-acrylamide (AF-2) and benzo(a)pyrene (B(a)P) in the respective presence and absence of the S9 mixture, respectively. The plant antimutagenic activity was confirmed by a rec assay. A further study by micronucleus test demonstrated that the B. superba extract at the maximum loading volume could induce acute micronucleus formation in the tested animals. The in vitro mutagenic and antimutagenic assays confirmed the safe consumption of B. superba products at low dose (not more than 781.25 microg/ml of the plant extract), but the in vivo genotoxic assay demonstrated the unsafe consumption at a high dose (300 mg/kg of the BW plant extract or 16 g/kg of the BW plant powder).

PMID 20460693 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Adios muchachos.
Elimistane is the old arimistane prout from BPS? So if you are using it you feel that arimistane is working at reducing estrogen?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah, actually you can.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/20460693/

Mutagenic and antimutagenic effects of the traditional herb used for treating erectile dysfunction, Butea superba Roxb.
Cherdshewasart W, et al. Biosci Biotechnol Biochem. 2010.
Show full citation
Abstract
Butea superba is a traditional tuberous Thai plant enriched with flavonoids that is used for treating erectile dysfunction. We investigated the mutagenic and antimutagenic potentials of a B. superba extract by using the pre-incubation method of the Ames test. Salmonella typhimurium strains TA 98 and TA 100 were applied as the tester strains in the presence and absence of an S9 mixture. Prior to the mutagenic and antimutagenic tests, the survival of the tester strains was measured by treating with the B. superba extract. The results show that the B. superba extract exhibited dose-dependent cytotoxic effects. Data from the Ames test revealed that the B. superba extract to be non-mutagenic in the presence and absence of the S9 mixture. In contrast, the B. superba extract showed antimutagenic potential towards either or both of the tested mutagens: 2-(2-furyl)-3-(5-nitro-2-furyl)-acrylamide (AF-2) and benzo(a)pyrene (B(a)P) in the respective presence and absence of the S9 mixture, respectively. The plant antimutagenic activity was confirmed by a rec assay. A further study by micronucleus test demonstrated that the B. superba extract at the maximum loading volume could induce acute micronucleus formation in the tested animals. The in vitro mutagenic and antimutagenic assays confirmed the safe consumption of B. superba products at low dose (not more than 781.25 microg/ml of the plant extract), but the in vivo genotoxic assay demonstrated the unsafe consumption at a high dose (300 mg/kg of the BW plant extract or 16 g/kg of the BW plant powder).

PMID 20460693 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
Interesting. So for a 220lb male, 3g is toxic, correct?

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Was under the impression that test was probably one of the most effective ways of achieving androgen sensitivity and DHT levels but is suppose every little helps.

I pick up a bottle just because the MOA is significantly different from most other related new generation test booster products.

I'm thinking of stacking this with M-test.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Was under the impression that test was probably one of the most effective ways of achieving androgen sensitivity and DHT levels but is suppose every little helps.

I pick up a bottle just because the MOA is significantly different from most other related new generation test booster products.

I'm thinking of stacking this with M-test.
I think that would be a killer combo. Also that all Matt/dsade does. He doesn't use typical ingredients or pathways.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I must not be understanding; it sounds like your disagreeing with something I'm doing but I don't know what...?

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No im not. The advice i commonly see is not to bother with a natty test booster if youre on test as this would be just a waste. However it seems testruction works though other mechanisms compared to the more conventional test booters

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No im not. The advice i commonly see is not to bother with a natty test booster if youre on test as this would be just a waste. However it seems testruction works though other mechanisms compared to the more conventional test booters
Exactly. I use it specifically for the eucommia and butea's effects on enhanced steroid signaling (and IGF-1 apparently I found out recently) and increased DHT conversion.

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Soooo after reading what you guys said about Testruction, I'm intrigued to try it once I finish with OL KB at the end of Jan. IL Virtus will be the AI.

Testruction should be used 4 weeks on, 4 off ?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Soooo after reading what you guys said about Testruction, I'm intrigued to try it once I finish with OL KB at the end of Jan. IL Virtus will be the AI.

Testruction should be used 4 weeks on, 4 off ?
If you have your estrogen under control, you would be fine with 8-10 weeks on 3-4 off.