The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
But then I would have to click on the arrow. It would be easier for me if you just rewrote the write up again, here. And don't cut and paste. I want it fresh!
He smokes way too much green to understand reading comprehension

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stacked with MK you will absolutely be pumped full of glycogen 24 hours a day.
I'm not sure I could afford the grocery bill if I were to stack this with MK 677. :food:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Then can you confirm massive glycogen supercompensation?
I’ll need a little more time to answer that. After starting TM, a week later I got a stomach bug and was out of it for a week. So I basically had to start all over again Tuesday of this week and work my way back into it but even after the first couple of times I used TM, I experienced exactly what most have said in this topic. A full pump and slight doms the next day.

wheater26

wheater26

Awards
Is anyone else experiencing a severe burning sensation after application? It seems to be worse when applied to my chest and shoulder area? I don’t get as much burning when applied to my calves and/or thighs but it’s still there nonetheless.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is anyone else experiencing a severe burning sensation after application? It seems to be worse when applied to my chest and shoulder area? I don’t get as much burning when applied to my calves and/or thighs but it’s still there nonetheless.
It should be a tingling sensation. It's from the Benzyl Nicotinate, and improves circulation to the area.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I do. When I put it on my shoulders and arms I got so red my father thought I had a sunburn...and it started to itch. The feeling reminded me a lot of getting a niacin flush but I want sure if it was an allergic reaction.

Then dsade told me about the benzyl nicotinate and that makes sense...It shouldn't be anything to worry about beyond discomfort if it is intense for you.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
It should be a tingling sensation. It's from the Benzyl Nicotinate, and improves circulation to the area.
The first couple of times I did get some irritation and redness but my skin "adapted" to it quickly and now its just the tingling you mentioned.

Reactions: CF2
banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The point is people are making bold claims on cream that’s not even officially out. If I buy it how do I know it’s not bunk ? You get what I mean.
Don't take this as me trying to be a jerk, as I did the same as you, but I know for a fact that you bought at least two tubs of vector when it came out, and let's be honest here, most of the presale purchases made on that product were based on hype alone. I am not bashing the product, as it is great, but what is different about topmuscle is that most of the ingredients have been out already in some form or fashion. I have purchased different evomuse products over the years and have no reason to believe that Dsade is trying to scam anybody. Every product I have tried from him has delivered for me in some fashion.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
are there any possible benefits of using an EMS device over the application area after using, to promote absorption perhaps?

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
are there any possible benefits of using an EMS device over the application area after using, to promote absorption perhaps?
Good question - I doubt it is necessary but would love to hear dsades thoughts...

Anyone tested on calf muscles yet?
No, I have unfortunately only had a chance to use it for 4 workouts in the last 2-3 weeks and I forgot to use it before one of those. I did use it for my back workout last night for the first time.

I have to say, the burn in the muscles is pronounced with this product. Back can be a tough muscle group to "feel" and while I am OK with the back mind/muscle connection normally - it was painful last night.

My low back was pumped and throbbing after deadlifts. Hyper extensions felt impossible. My upper back was burning. Today the DOMS are present and I normally feel it more the second day after a workout. Normally DOMS is minimal for me on upper body exercises.

Ironically, when I used it for legs the DOMS came on hard but dissipated after the second day. Legs I normally have some pain 1 day after, a lot of pain 2 days after and the DOMS can last 3-4 days. With top muscle I was good after day 2.

Muckl3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You could try a derma roller, the smaller needle size that many (in beauty circles) use for product penetration.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just figured I'd update on how things are working out for me. I'm just about finished my first bottle, and I am about 28 days in to my TopMuscle cycle at this point. I weighed in this morning, and I am up 4.6 pounds over my start point, and according to my Tanita scale 4.5 of this is lean mass. The first bottle has gone a bit faster than I expected, as I had calculated it to last about 6 weeks or so based on an estimated 120 pumps per bottle. I've worked out 21 times and applied a followup application 20 times up to this point.

Strength gains have been very nice throughout, and my last few workouts had pretty crazy increases, as I've both added weight and reps at the same time on some exercises. My upper body has been blowing up, particularly noticeable in my traps and shoulders. Upper arms and forearms have seen some nice gains as well, I'm up about 1//4 inch in my upper arms at this point. I've seen a noticeable increase in vascularity, particularly in my forearms and traps. Hunger continues to be very high, so I've adjusted calories upwards accordingly. I've tried to keep the calories mostly clean up to this point.

I do find a few negatives, I need to make sure my second application is more than an hour away from bedtime, or it negatively affects my sleep. I've been banished to the basement washroom for my second application, as my wife and daughter couldn't handle the lingering smell of TopMuscle in the upper level washrooms. I've experienced a bit of muscle cramping from time to time, particularly in my triceps and calves which I don't normally experience. Rolling and massaging the affected areas has generally alleviated the issue. I find that I need to be very careful with where I apply TopMuscle, if any gets onto areas of my joints it's pretty painful. I've gotten some on my inner elbows and thumbs before, and that makes for a pretty painful workout, particularly if it's an area where I've had any past injuries, it's sort of like re-experiencing the previous injury pain. From time to time I've experienced an increase of joint pain in areas where I definitely didn't apply the TopMuscle.

I feel this product is absolutely legit. I've applied it all-over to the areas which I work, and I am experiencing all-over growth. Muscle fullness is top notch, I find this effect to be similar to MK-677 in this regard. I typically work each area every 3 days or so, and it's the next workout day by the time the long lasting muscle fullness from the prior workout has started to subside. I'm excited to see where I end up after I finish my stash of TopMuscle.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I love how there is really no need for using a pump product or a pre with an extensive pump package anymore since Top Muscle has you covered there.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
any other updates from anyone on how this product is performing?

Etomic

Awards
  • Established
This may be the best natural supplement I can remember using in the last 5-10 years. I've only used this for about a half dozen workouts but I noticed a big increase in pumps from the first use. Once I start getting pumped, I look and feel how I imagine 10lbs more mass would look on me. I've even noticed people stop walking mid-stride watching me workout. Most of the pump remains for a day, two if I did deadlifts.

There are two things I am not crazy about -- the flush and the smell. With my hours I can only make it to the gym regularly 2-3x per week so I still get pretty red whenever I use this. However, it seems to be less extreme each use. The smell is pretty pungent while applying and when dry I smell like a wet dog. Neither of these two shortcomings are deal breakers but it does prevent me from using the followup applications if it's during the workweek.

Workout are easier and I do not needs as many warm up sets before getting to heaver weights. It's too early for me to really attribute strength or weight gain to this but I do intend to buy a few more bottles as soon as they are restocked.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
This may be the best natural supplement I can remember using in the last 5-10 years. I've only used this for about a half dozen workouts but I noticed a big increase in pumps from the first use. Once I start getting pumped, I look and feel how I imagine 10lbs more mass would look on me. I've even noticed people stop walking mid-stride watching me workout. Most of the pump remains for a day, two if I did deadlifts.

There are two things I am not crazy about -- the flush and the smell. With my hours I can only make it to the gym regularly 2-3x per week so I still get pretty red whenever I use this. However, it seems to be less extreme each use. The smell is pretty pungent while applying and when dry I smell like a wet dog. Neither of these two shortcomings are deal breakers but it does prevent me from using the followup applications if it's during the workweek.

Workout are easier and I do not needs as many warm up sets before getting to heaver weights. It's too early for me to really attribute strength or weight gain to this but I do intend to buy a few more bottles as soon as they are restocked.
I've come to the conclusion that everything that works has some kind of side effect..show me a supplement that has absolutely no sides and I'll bet that it doesn't do much of anything else either.

Etomic

Awards
  • Established
I've come to the conclusion that everything that works has some kind of side effect..show me a supplement that has absolutely no sides and I'll bet that it doesn't do much of anything else either.
I mostly agree but I had pretty great results with MyoSynergy and Nerve Restore without any side effects. Dsade is always tinkering. I hope he can manage to dampen the smell.

Bagofturdwind

Bagofturdwind

Awards
  • Established
Just finished week 5 of TopMuscle stacked with King Slayer. Strength has gone up a bit and vascularity and fullness have increased quite dramatically. I’m in a caloric surplus and am up about 4 lbs. I don’t go crazy on bulks and try to keep mass gain pretty lean. I don’t like embellishing when talking about supplements either, but this stack has been pretty awesome. Maybe it’s bc I use TopMuscle 6 days a week, so I’m not taking multiple days off of it. My downsides for it are: some joint pain, increased DOMS in the beginning but that goes away a few weeks in, and honestly the biggest pain in the a** is the discoloration it leaves on light clothing. I literally can’t wear anything lighter than navy blue with it or else there’ll be a brown/green residue on it by the end of my workout. Otherwise, I can’t complain. I’ll report back after I complete the second bottle of each.
IMG_6179.JPG

Bagofturdwind

Bagofturdwind

Awards
  • Established
Started applying my second application after my evening shower. I’ll need to stop. My bed sheets and pillow cases are now pretty much ruined with brown/green discoloration. I guess even slight sweating hours later in bed is enough to transfer some product. Makes me wonder how long the stuff actually sits on my skin even when it looks like it’s rubbed in. While I’ve enjoyed TopMuscle, it certainly isn’t the most convenient product.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Started applying my second application after my evening shower. I’ll need to stop. My bed sheets and pillow cases are now pretty much ruined with brown/green discoloration. I guess even slight sweating hours later in bed is enough to transfer some product. Makes me wonder how long the stuff actually sits on my skin even when it looks like it’s rubbed in. While I’ve enjoyed TopMuscle, it certainly isn’t the most convenient product.
Had the same issue of staining with Impeccable (yellow).

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've noticed that the armpit area of my blue workout tank top has been turned green. I lift at home in my basement so this doesn't bother me much, but it is definitely something for others to be aware of.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've noticed that the armpit area of my blue workout tank top has been turned green. I lift at home in my basement so this doesn't bother me much, but it is definitely something for others to be aware of.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
I've had a similar conversation with dsade about showering and using Top Muscle..he says showering about an hour after application is long enough for the product to penetrate the skin. Maybe you could take your shower an hour after applying rather than before.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
I've had a similar conversation with dsade about showering and using Top Muscle..he says showering about an hour after application is long enough for the product to penetrate the skin. Maybe you could take your shower an hour after applying rather than before.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
dsade or anyone else know where top muscle is available other than dps since the don't ship to Canada? Almost through my second bottle and def want more.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
dsade or anyone else know where top muscle is available other than dps since the don't ship to Canada? Almost through my second bottle and def want more.

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys,

Does anybody know the best way to get in touch with Matt? He used to respond to Facebook messages very frequently but I haven't been able to get in touch with him since April. It's nothing urgent, just some questions on some older products of his and some based on a potential purchase coming up. I know he is a busy dude though lol

Thanks.

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys,

Does anybody know the best way to get in touch with Matt? He used to respond to Facebook messages very frequently but I haven't been able to get in touch with him since April. It's nothing urgent, just some questions on some older products of his and some based on a potential purchase coming up. I know he is a busy dude though lol

Thanks.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey guys,

Thanks.
It's almost impossible to get in touch with him most of the time unfortunately. I'm currently trying also but no luck. If you find a way let me know please

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey guys,

Thanks.
It's almost impossible to get in touch with him most of the time unfortunately. I'm currently trying also but no luck. If you find a way let me know please

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
You can buy it through evomuse which ships to Canada.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
You can buy it through evomuse which ships to Canada.

Reactions: CF2
anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah If I find a way I’ll let you know lol. I used to have good conversations with him on Facebook...he’s probably super busy.

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah If I find a way I’ll let you know lol. I used to have good conversations with him on Facebook...he’s probably super busy.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Of course but it has not been in stock for some time
Your pms are full but I have a few extra betas if you want them. I would have to check shipping. Pm me if your interested

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone know if there are any logs out there? I have 2 bottles and am going to start up on Monday. Just looking for some feedback and if people found any work arounds for the whole clothe and bed staining issue lol

Cscott622

Cscott622

Awards
  • Established
Im just wondering if anyone found a way to mask the smell without being obvious in doing so. This stuff works awesome but the smell is extremely embarrasing sometimes

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Im just wondering if anyone found a way to mask the smell without being obvious in doing so. This stuff works awesome but the smell is extremely embarrasing sometimes
I am thinking of wearing garlic around my neck lol....its like buckley's cough syrup....smells like **** but it works!

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was fine after application and during my workout but after my shower my arms were extremely itchy. It eventually settled down but it was intense.

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
By the way, this stuff is awesome. Today was my second day using it. Used it yesterday on my chest, shoulders and Tris and the pump was unreal. Even just warming up with the bar I could feel it. Today i used it on my back, biceps and forearms and from my first set of pull ups and on I was extremely pumped. The bicep pump towards the end was intense and was almost bringing me to tears while I was getting through my last sets haha.

I’ve just done the pre workout application both times so far. I’m intrigued by the follow up application but that would mean having to apply it before work and as a teacher I don’t think I can walk around class smelling like syrup all day lol.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How many ml per pump and how many pumps per bottle?

And it's now impossible to find. All stores are out of stock including Evomuse's site.