EvoMuse Presents: TopMuscle™ (writeup)

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I sent an update request last night...waiting to hear back. Both BRITE and BMP are overdue.
When BMP is back instock, will you send out an email or post it on here? I’ve never tried this so I’m very interested. Thanks

nump

Awards
is the second application 12 hours later necessary? I'm already asleep by then and don't want to wake up just to lather

it's my second day, yesterday I applied it to my chest and my nips were itchy, but other than that I felt good. I just applied to my back a few minutes ago, however far I could reach the areas.

I'm currently stacking it with E-Pharm's Pump Spray so would that be overkill? I feel like I can run through a wall with all this pump lol.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This guys needs a investor to take evomuse to 21st century mainstream. Up production, deliver to whole world..not just for the forum few

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This guys needs a investor to take evomuse to 21st century mainstream. Up production, deliver to whole world..not just for the forum few
Wasn't something like this about to happen at the beginning of the year?

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
is the second application 12 hours later necessary? I'm already asleep by then and don't want to wake up just to lather
I'm curious about this as well. In my case I'm generally in bed 8-10 hours after completing my workout. Would this be a long enough time frame for reapplication, or would applying the followup dose the following morning work out as well?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm curious about this as well. In my case I'm generally in bed 8-10 hours after completing my workout. Would this be a long enough time frame for reapplication, or would applying the followup dose the following morning work out as well?
12 hours is just a guide. Just try to apply twice that day or the next morning.

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have done four sessions with top muscle pump is always present and doms is definitely there. Was hard to do chest because tris were still sore. Today chest and shoulders are sore can’t wait for leg day.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have done four sessions with top muscle pump is always present and doms is definitely there. Was hard to do chest because tris were still sore. Today chest and shoulders are sore can’t wait for leg day.
I adjusted my schedule...Shoulders Monday, Tuesday legs, Chest Wednesday (shoulders still sore, but makes me focus on really using just the pecs), then Back Thursday, and arms Friday. Biceps and Triceps are still a tiny bit sore from Chest/Back, but that makes it easier to bomb the hell out of them. None of my workouts are really suffering from the increased soreness.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I need this to come in a spray tan form my body is lacking every where. Or a way to attach to my shower head and bathe in it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sweet..so a bottle can potentially last longer then 2-3 weeks.
At 4 pumps per day, looks like it should last a little over 50 days if you work out 7 days a week. Regular workout schedule, at least 2 months.

Damn, I need to raise the price.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
At 4 pumps per day, looks like it should last a little over 50 days if you work out 7 days a week. Regular workout schedule, at least 2 months.

This is the beta - but I have told you all along it is a $75-80 product.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I don't think this is taking into account the second required daily dose every time you workout. That would lead to 8 pumps a day of usage, which would last about 26 days or so. I did however find that for myself for my upper body workouts 3 total pumps seemed to be sufficient, but for legs I needed the full 4 recommended pumps.

DA_MOSS

DA_MOSS

Awards
  • First Up Vote

Wouldn't it be 8 pumps per day though? At least thats what it seems you said below

12 hours is just a guide. Just try to apply twice that day or the next morning.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
My understanding is that for one muscle group it may take 2 pumps pre workout, then 2 pumps 12 hours later=4 pumps. If using on 2 muscle groups then double this for 8 total pumps.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is the beta - but I have told you all along it is a $75-80 product.
I always make sure the betas are discounted heavily to give everyone a chance to trying out.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My understanding is that for one muscle group it may take 2 pumps pre workout, then 2 pumps 12 hours later=4 pumps. If using on 2 muscle groups then double this for 8 total pumps.
Correct

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm 3 workouts in so far, I've performed all 3 different workouts that I utilize at this point. I find that the initial smell when you pump it from the bottle is pretty horrible, kind of reminiscent of sour milk, but that dissipates almost instantly. Once it dries I actually enjoy the smell, it's sort of woodsy smelling. The product dries very fast, within a few minutes. I did notice some black bits in the formula here and there.

Pumps have been very good on upper body. I do notice increased DOMS for sure, particularly in my forearms which don't generally get very sore. DOMS from my chest/shoulder/tricep workout was pretty intense the day after, but is gone now. I do wonder how DOMS would have been for that workout had I not missed the fact that we were supposed to do a post workout followup application.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
Used mine today for the first time..it does dry fast, but not crazy about the smell (although it does get better as it dries). Can you shower within a couple hours of using or would that neutralize the effects?

Kaiyas_daddy

Awards
  • Established
dsade you’re nesrly impossible to get a response from. Have you ever sent that missing bottle out yet? Order #6400. Tried PMing you for the last week.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm 3 workouts in so far, I've performed all 3 different workouts that I utilize at this point. I find that the initial smell when you pump it from the bottle is pretty horrible, kind of reminiscent of sour milk, but that dissipates almost instantly. Once it dries I actually enjoy the smell, it's sort of woodsy smelling. The product dries very fast, within a few minutes. I did notice some black bits in the formula here and there.

Pumps have been very good on upper body. I do notice increased DOMS for sure, particularly in my forearms which don't generally get very sore. DOMS from my chest/shoulder/tricep workout was pretty intense the day after, but is gone now. I do wonder how DOMS would have been for that workout had I not missed the fact that we were supposed to do a post workout followup application.
That's where I've been getting my soreness as well, the forearms.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

daman43

Awards
My observations. Strength up in calves and triceps along with stamina. I have excellent mind muscle connection for my chest, reps 6-10 increased in pump pain each rep. No size gains or changes a week in. DOMS up in triceps 2 days later and DOMS still present from legs on Monday.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I guess I should ask.... any issues with me already taking Vector and Humanogen (mk677)? My topmuscle comes today.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I guess I should ask.... any issues with me already taking Vector and Humanogen (mk677)? My topmuscle comes today.
Nope, this won't interact with anything.

Who still makes a decent MK677? I've had insomnnia for going on 7 months and I'm starting to go nutty.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Who still makes a decent MK677? I've had insomnnia for going on 7 months and I'm starting to go nutty.
This is my first time running MK but I went with MuscleGelz because I’ve used some of their other products with good results.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

PRE or Maresearchchems. Both top quality and good to go from my experiences.

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

dsade
I’ve had insomnia since I was 18 and for the past two years I’ve been on a combo of quetiapine and phenergan (promethazine). It’s pretty reliable and works like 90+% of the time.
The quetiapine you’ll need to see a doctor for and whilst you’re there you might as well ask for some phenergan. In England you can get phenergan OTC in pharmacies. Not sure about in the US.
Also been adding in some Olympus Labs Amnesia since it came out and it helps me get to sleep and get better quality sleep.

Also, who stocks Top Muscle? In America and in the UK

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
dsade
I’ve had insomnia since I was 18 and for the past two years I’ve been on a combo of quetiapine and phenergan (promethazine). It’s pretty reliable and works like 90+% of the time.
The quetiapine you’ll need to see a doctor for and whilst you’re there you might as well ask for some phenergan. In England you can get phenergan OTC in pharmacies. Not sure about in the US.
Also been adding in some Olympus Labs Amnesia since it came out and it helps me get to sleep and get better quality sleep.

Also, who stocks Top Muscle? In America and in the UK
Its only in Beta - so the only place available is through the evomuse website.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Finally had my first workout with Top Muscle! I took the past week off due to strep throat. I applied to my shoulders and traps. I noticed a solid pump very early in the workout. I noticed veins in my shoulders coming through on the very first shoulder exercise so improved vascularity!

I did have some shoulder joint pain after my workout. This is not uncommon for me, but it seemed a bit worse then normal. It may (maybe from the ARA in it) or may not be related to the product. I will keep an eye on that.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Finally had my first workout with Top Muscle! I took the past week off due to strep throat. I applied to my shoulders and traps. I noticed a solid pump very early in the workout. I noticed veins in my shoulders coming through on the very first shoulder exercise so improved vascularity!

I did have some shoulder joint pain after my workout. This is not uncommon for me, but it seemed a bit worse then normal. It may (maybe from the ARA in it) or may not be related to the product. I will keep an eye on that.
I've had similar observations with regards to joint pain. I've been applying to my forearms for my back/bicep workouts, and a few times have seemingly noticed some extra inner elbow pain. I suspect I'll have to be super careful with areas of application of this product, as it seems that it might be a low margin of error for application area in any areas that are prone to joint pain.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
I've had similar observations with regards to joint pain. I've been applying to my forearms for my back/bicep workouts, and a few times have seemingly noticed some extra inner elbow pain. I suspect I'll have to be super careful with areas of application of this product, as it seems that it might be a low margin of error for application area in any areas that are prone to joint pain.
Same here..a couple of times I accidentally got it too close to the shoulder joint and had pain that day. I learned the hard way that slathering it on isn't the way to go but I better use some precision.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Same here..a couple of times I accidentally got it too close to the shoulder joint and had pain that day. I learned the hard way that slathering it on isn't the way to go but I better use some precision.
Perfect description here! This just goes to show how much of an absolute no go systemic arachidonic acid would be for myself, I'd likely be just about completely crippled on the stuff given the number of joint issues I've had over the years!

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
Perfect description here! This just goes to show how much of an absolute no go systemic arachidonic acid would be for myself, I'd likely be just about completely crippled on the stuff given the number of joint issues I've had over the years!
Yep, I've had plenty of joint issues myself and wouldn't go near arachidonic acid in pill form. At least with a Topical we can control it.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This morning I applied to my biceps/triceps and the pump I got was unreal!!! I am still carrying around a solid pump multiple hours later.

Oh and the DOMS from yesterday’s workout are intense!

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Been using it 4 days on chest bis and tris twice per day. However crossing over the joints during application. Soreness and DOMs is too much to handle, but i m prone to it (ARA). Feeling it in my knees and hips as well...even though not applying in those areas. Gonna take a few days off and try again..just applying to muscle only and applying less.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been using it 4 days on chest bis and tris twice per day. However crossing over the joints during application. Soreness and DOMs is too much to handle, but i m prone to it (ARA). Feeling it in my knees and hips as well...even though not applying in those areas. Gonna take a few days off and try again..just applying to muscle only and applying less.
Reminder: keep the application to the MUSCLE BELLIES ONLY.

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I get a pump and Doms from this product, I only apply once not the recommended twice a day.