EvoMuse Presents: TopMuscle™ (writeup)

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Be careful. I constantly read negative reviews about Nutraplanet. I have avoided them for this reason.
I fired them too when they changed ownership....they sucked and did not care. Just reporting as i think this is the only option for International folks.

NudgeThePudge

Awards
Hi all! I have a question about Top Muscle for female use. I have a very hard time gaining larger leg muscles. I’d like to apply Top Muscle primarily to my legs, and I was thinking of to my glutes as well. My question is: will it make me burn fat from my glutes if I apply there? I would like to retain my womanly curves/fat on my butt while also building the muscle there. If it might possibly make me lose fat there, I’ll just apply to my thighs.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hi all! I have a question about Top Muscle for female use. I have a very hard time gaining larger leg muscles. I’d like to apply Top Muscle primarily to my legs, and I was thinking of to my glutes as well. My question is: will it make me burn fat from my glutes if I apply there? I would like to retain my womanly curves/fat on my butt while also building the muscle there. If it might possibly make me lose fat there, I’ll just apply to my thighs.
A few things to keep in mind.

1. Top Muscle is a muscle builder, nothing is included to burn fat. Some ingredients may aid fat loss, but likely not to a huge degree.

2. If you aren’t dieting, fat burning ingredients won’t really do much anyway.

3. Muscles, particularly glutes, are very curvy. Even if you drop some fat off there, extra muscle would compensate.

4. Even if you were to lose some fat beyond what you’d like, regaining fat is super easy. You may as well build up the muscle as a sort of base to work on and worry about fat afterward.

NudgeThePudge

Awards
Thank you so much for the reply! Awesome, I’m going to apply some right now before I go to the gym!

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
I think that will be an excellent application of Top Muscle! Let us know how it goes.

twuncher

twuncher

Awards
From facebook.

SOme adjustments being made to the TopMuscle, which will be available again this afternoon. Lowering the Benzyl Nicotinate content to reduce itching/burning while still preserving blood flow enhancement. Boosting the Arachidonic Acid content with a special process that will allow it to penetrate more deeply into the muscle to amplify growth signals, and going to try a vanilla cover up scent so it doesn't smell quite as bad.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
From facebook.

SOme adjustments being made to the TopMuscle, which will be available again this afternoon. Lowering the Benzyl Nicotinate content to reduce itching/burning while still preserving blood flow enhancement. Boosting the Arachidonic Acid content with a special process that will allow it to penetrate more deeply into the muscle to amplify growth signals, and going to try a vanilla cover up scent so it doesn't smell quite as bad.
Im not crazy about a vanilla cover scent but everything else sounds good.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
TopMuscle is available on the Evomuse site at the moment for those that are interested.

Bagofturdwind

Bagofturdwind

Awards
  • Established
Why? That stuff smells bad!
Yeah it needs something. Consistency is another thing. I’ve used 3 bottles so far. Each has varied from a mild spoiled milk smell that dissipates to an earthy BO and cologne smell to rotten, terrible spoiled milk that doesn’t dissipate and lingers throughout the entire workout. The faint smelling ones were darker and browner in color. The pungent smelling one was lighter and brown/green in color. Faint smelling, dark color ones also had far fewer black speckles in them than the potent, light colored one. I wont be using any more of the current product after my last bottle. It’s just too much of a hassle between smell, flushing/itching, staining, timing of applications. Hopefully the alterations make it more user friendly.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah it needs something. Consistency is another thing. I’ve used 3 bottles so far. Each has varied from a mild spoiled milk smell that dissipates to an earthy BO and cologne smell to rotten, terrible spoiled milk that doesn’t dissipate and lingers throughout the entire workout. The faint smelling ones were darker and browner in color. The pungent smelling one was lighter and brown/green in color. Faint smelling, dark color ones also had far fewer black speckles in them than the potent, light colored one. I wont be using any more of the current product after my last bottle. It’s just too much of a hassle between smell, flushing/itching, staining, timing of applications. Hopefully the alterations make it more user friendly.
I guess I was a bit luckier with my TopMuscle so far. I've used 2 full bottles and parts of a 3rd bottle so far, all from the initial unlabeled batch. They have all been dark brown color up to this point, with moderate black flakes within. Smell isn't great honestly, but doesn't bother me too much. My wife thought the aroma afterward smells like a herbal deodorant so in my experience smell isn't too bad once the initial odor fades away. For some reason I don't experience any flushing or itching whatsoever.

I don't suspect the new formula tweaks will change the staining or dosage timing at all.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
dsade Im having an issue with one of my top muscle bottles. Nothing comes out of the pumps and it all seems to have pooled at the bottom of the bottle. I suspect this message wont be seen but its worth a shot

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade Im having an issue with one of my top muscle bottles. Nothing comes out of the pumps and it all seems to have pooled at the bottom of the bottle. I suspect this message wont be seen but its worth a shot
I wonder if it's possible to remove the top from the bottle so you can pour out the contents to allow for use?

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wonder if it's possible to remove the top from the bottle so you can pour out the contents to allow for use?
I feel like it will dry out once exposing it. theres lots left. but ya i'll prob have to figure this out on my own as I can never reach Matt. I did just purchase another bottle with the latest release.. maybe i can figure a way to transfer it into the new one, hopefully

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I feel like it will dry out once exposing it. theres lots left. but ya i'll prob have to figure this out on my own as I can never reach Matt. I did just purchase another bottle with the latest release.. maybe i can figure a way to transfer it into the new one, hopefully
Maybe you could buy a cheap liquid soap pump bottle and pour the contents into that as an inexpensive solution.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
I removed one of the tops to get every last drop. I think it would fine to remove it cap it with plastic wrap and an elastic. Of my 2 initial unlabelled bottles
...one was dark and one is lighter. Ordered one from the batch.

NudgeThePudge

Awards
I’m so happy about the vanilla scent being added! I’ve just started using Top Muscle and it smells really badly. I feel like there’s a cloud of stench following me everywhere I go in the gym. In fact, the smell lingers in my car when I get into it the next day. Because of this, I can never do the 12 hour later application. Hopefully I can still get some decent results regardless.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I actually like the smell of mine. It actually smells sweet, kind of syrupy even. My family does complain about it though.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I’m so happy about the vanilla scent being added! I’ve just started using Top Muscle and it smells really badly. I feel like there’s a cloud of stench following me everywhere I go in the gym. In fact, the smell lingers in my car when I get into it the next day. Because of this, I can never do the 12 hour later application. Hopefully I can still get some decent results regardless.
If I apply it in the bathroom after a hot shower the stench will keep for like 12 hours post application. I feel like the moisture allows the smell to stick to the walls haha

Bring on the vanilla because I really like the product.

NudgeThePudge

Awards
If I apply it in the bathroom after a hot shower the stench will keep for like 12 hours post application. I feel like the moisture allows the smell to stick to the walls haha

Bring on the vanilla because I really like the product.
LMAO ? I definitely will NOT be applying after a hot shower, then. Thanks for the tip lol.
I’m really liking it so far too!

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone heard from Matt? I generally hear or speak to him every few weeks but he hasn't been online anywhere. Just hope he's ok.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anyone heard from Matt? I generally hear or speak to him every few weeks but he hasn't been online anywhere. Just hope he's ok.
Nothing at all. I did place an order a week back and it hasnt been updated at all. Also have an issue with a product and tried reaching out but again, no response. Frustrating. Dude has terrible luck so Im not sure if theres something going on or just negligence

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
He did post on FB about the new top muscle version....for what thats worth.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
He responded to me on facebook about a week or so ago..he's probably working on some cover scents for Top Muscle.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok I just opened up a bottle of the more pungent lighter colored TopMuscle, and I totally agree the stuff is pretty hard to deal with smell wise. I had no issue with the other 3 bottles smell wise once the initial sour smell dissipated, but with the bottle I just opened the sour milk smell never fully goes away. I applied a secondary application this morning before heading out to a trampoline park with my daughter, and the smell that was emanating from myself was pretty embarrassing. I hope to hell that the few bottles I have remaining don't have this type of lingering odor.

I'm intending to shower this stuff off right after working out (thankfully at home in the basement so I'm the only one who suffers) and avoid getting any of it on my street clothes. Hopefully the other 2 bottles I have left are of the less potent variety so I can use those for the away from workout secondary applications.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nothing at all. I did place an order a week back and it hasnt been updated at all. Also have an issue with a product and tried reaching out but again, no response. Frustrating. Dude has terrible luck so Im not sure if theres something going on or just negligence
Matt responds when he can. If he has not, pretty sure it is on his list to do. He is not negligent.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I disabled my Facebook, so I haven't been able to check.

Normally he's on messenger, but I haven't seen him online in quite a while. I know he's always on/off often etc.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Matt responds when he can. If he has not, pretty sure it is on his list to do. He is not negligent.
I found a way to reach out to Matt and he has responded. Hes a good dude dealing with some brutal life stuff. Wishing him all the best.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
He responds when he can? What a joke, wheres the customer service, anyone else at the company available to answer that guys emails/messages etc?

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
He responds when he can? What a joke, wheres the customer service, anyone else at the company available to answer that guys emails/messages etc?
This is a One-man band.

Muckl3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Matt was great when there was issues of any kind but yeah this is pretty poor now.
I think instead of putting money into products new or old the money would be better spent focusing on maybe 3 products for now and putting the money into staff and the website until things pick up.

daman43

Awards
No excuse for ignoring people who line his pockets
I can attest that his pockets aren’t very lined. He’s a better product developer than he is business man. He doesn’t charge what he could actually charge for his innovations and that’s why he’s always in a financial predicament. When his products are out of stock, he’s not making money but blowing through a lot of money because his sources and extracts are pretty hard to get consistently and up to standards. I’ve had issues in the past and he’s always made them right and if I had an issue now, I may even let it go because if you know Matt’s history, he is pretty much the unluckiest man alive and he’s always done right by me. You may feel different but to each his own.

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So I haven’t been following this thread.
How’ve your results been, are any changes set to be made to the formula and are Evomuse doing any sales?

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Matt was great when there was issues of any kind but yeah this is pretty poor now.
I think instead of putting money into products new or old the money would be better spent focusing on maybe 3 products for now and putting the money into staff and the website until things pick up.
I disagree.
If Evomuse is pretty much a one man band as BigGame says then what Evomuse needs is an investor who’s either a good manager himself or can bring one in.
From there, they need to work on their supply chain to ensure that their most popular items can stay in stock 80%+ of the time and work on their marketing. From what I’ve heard, Evomuse is a heavily under-appreciated company (one that I myself cannot even fully appreciate) that’s on the forefront of innovation in the industry. As a result, getting their name out will do a lot for the company.
As far as possible, it makes sense to let Matt focus on formulae.

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Has anyone seen Dsade recently?
I placed an order yesterday but I’m concerned that it’ll be ages before they sent it out and I’m really keen to receive it before Christmas

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone seen Dsade recently?
I placed an order yesterday but I’m concerned that it’ll be ages before they sent it out and I’m really keen to receive it before Christmas
He's been posting more frequently on Facebook and on here the last little while. I've placed a few orders recently and he's gotten them sent out within a few days.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
He's been posting more frequently on Facebook and on here the last little while. I've placed a few orders recently and he's gotten them sent out within a few days.
I doubt it. I have an order from two weeks ago that has not shipped yet.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I disagree.
If Evomuse is pretty much a one man band as BigGame says then what Evomuse needs is an investor who’s either a good manager himself or can bring one in.
From there, they need to work on their supply chain to ensure that their most popular items can stay in stock 80%+ of the time and work on their marketing. From what I’ve heard, Evomuse is a heavily under-appreciated company (one that I myself cannot even fully appreciate) that’s on the forefront of innovation in the industry. As a result, getting their name out will do a lot for the company.
As far as possible, it makes sense to let Matt focus on formulae.
In my experience with "investors" or partners, the first thing they want to do is castrate the formulas. Why? Because they are expensive to make with a low profit margin.

So why don't they simply invest in other companies? That's easy too...because I've built my reputation over the past couple of decades being the best at what I do, so they figure they can use that reputation to try and sell garbage to suckers like...a lot of other companies do. Without a reputation to base things on, then they are just another face is a highly crowded industry.

I've said before and it still holds true...I'll go broke and off myself before I'll turn into a lying whore for a few bucks.

Sad truth...thanks for letting me vent a bit.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just received my upgraded TopMuscle today and I gotta say this is a massive improvement on the smell front. It has kind of a citrus vanilla sort of undertone to it. I had my wife give it a sniff test and she said it was actually quite pleasant smelling. I don't know if I expect a massive improvement in effectiveness as the beta product I'm using is already highly effective.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just received my upgraded TopMuscle today and I gotta say this is a massive improvement on the smell front. It has kind of a citrus vanilla sort of undertone to it. I had my wife give it a sniff test and she said it was actually quite pleasant smelling. I don't know if I expect a massive improvement in effectiveness as the beta product I'm using is already highly effective.
The improvement in effectiveness is excellent, but expect even more soreness. I changed up the procedure to better incorporate the Arachidonic Acid without separating as much - so I went ahead and increased the content.

One of the main keys to effectiveness, as the writeup states, is the combination of the Andrographolides (TRPV4 agonist), the Horse Chestnut (beta-Escin content) and the Arachidonic Acid. The TRPV4 agonist acts as an amplifier to the normal stretching of the cellular membranes during a strenuous workout - which increases prostaglandin release (ArA). We are also super-saturating the muscle membranes with ArA, as well as causing even more amplified release via Beta-escin.

Beta-Escin is one of the most fascinating compounds I've ever worked with. It is used to "permeabilized" cellular membranes - which means as it is absorbed it "punches holes" in the membranes. The combination of the Andrographolides, ArA, and Beta-Escin causes workouts to be MUCH more damaging.

Anyway, enough science sperging.

The scent is a Vanilla-Musk - and I used genuine Musk Ketones, which also has a fantastic mental enhancing effect similar to the Renegrade Pheromone product.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In my experience with "investors" or partners, the first thing they want to do is castrate the formulas. Why? Because they are expensive to make with a low profit margin.

So why don't they simply invest in other companies? That's easy too...because I've built my reputation over the past couple of decades being the best at what I do, so they figure they can use that reputation to try and sell garbage to suckers like...a lot of other companies do. Without a reputation to base things on, then they are just another face is a highly crowded industry.

I've said before and it still holds true...I'll go broke and off myself before I'll turn into a lying whore for a few bucks.

Sad truth...thanks for letting me vent a bit.
I respect your attitude Matt

Not all investors are like that tho.
An investor who truly understands the industry will know better than to start skimping on the formula to increase margins in this day and age

If you guys could keep your products in stock 80+% of the time then your yearly revenue would probably increase substantially (I’m not sure exactly how much of the time your products are usually out of stock).
Invest some money in an initially aggressive advertising campaign to introduce more people to Evomuse and your regular consumer base would probably get substantially bigger too. This too would increase your yearly revenue and the increase in production volume needed to satiate the demand may also enable you to acquire ingredients for less, thus reducing per units costs, which would naturally slightly increase your margins and increase revenue.
If those two things are done then your financial position would become improve by a lot, helping to pay off the initial investment.

I actually happen to own a company that helps SMEs (small and medium sized companies) grow and/or start doing business abroad. We also offer incubation services.
We could have a look at your company if you’d like and see if we can help.
Drop me a PM anytime man