EvoMuse Presents: TopMuscle™ (writeup)

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So no studies on it? Just some testimonials ?

Bagofturdwind

Bagofturdwind

Awards
  • Established
I just finished my first week using TopMuscle. I’ll echo what others have said and mention it does cause a bit of joint pain. It’s nothing unbearable for me, and the pumps and overall vascularity has been worth it so far. My only real concern, and this could just be coincidence, is after I did chest and slathered it all over my pecs, I noticed an apparent breathing strain/tightness in my chest the next 2-3 days (it’s just subsiding). Is this just bc my pecs were so goddam sore or is this by any chance having an inflammatory effect on heart/ lungs/ cardiovascular system?

Josh141090

Awards
  • First Up Vote
dsade

How long before a final version of TopMuscle is released and distributed to online retailers in your opinion?
I’m in Australia and would love to try this stuff!! I’ve been a big fan of Supernova and Eviscerate in the past

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just finished my first week using TopMuscle. I’ll echo what others have said and mention it does cause a bit of joint pain. It’s nothing unbearable for me, and the pumps and overall vascularity has been worth it so far. My only real concern, and this could just be coincidence, is after I did chest and slathered it all over my pecs, I noticed an apparent breathing strain/tightness in my chest the next 2-3 days (it’s just subsiding). Is this just bc my pecs were so goddam sore or is this by any chance having an inflammatory effect on heart/ lungs/ cardiovascular system?
I've experienced something very similar sounding to what you are describing. I was experiencing chest tightness/difficulty and pain with breathing that got so bad I eventually ended up going to the emergency room for it. They did find a bit of an irregularity with my heart after a full battery of tests, but nothing that would explain the crushing chest tightness I was experiencing. What I eventually discovered on my own was that the chest tightness was related to tightness/soft tissue restrictions in my pec insertion region in the sternum area. I found that if I massaged this area with my fingers that the tightness would subside somewhat. I focused on soft tissue treatments in this area as well as the rib/upper area just below my pecs, and thankfully was able to get rid of this issue after a couple of weeks.

Josh141090

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I've experienced something very similar sounding to what you are describing. I was experiencing chest tightness/difficulty and pain with breathing that got so bad I eventually ended up going to the emergency room for it. They did find a bit of an irregularity with my heart after a full battery of tests, but nothing that would explain the crushing chest tightness I was experiencing. What I eventually discovered on my own was that the chest tightness was related to tightness/soft tissue restrictions in my pec insertion region in the sternum area. I found that if I massaged this area with my fingers that the tightness would subside somewhat. I focused on soft tissue treatments in this area as well as the rib/upper area just below my pecs, and thankfully was able to get rid of this issue after a couple of weeks.
Was this a reaction you had following a single application of TM on your pecs?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I get a pump and Doms from this product, I only apply once not the recommended twice a day.
Yes, the pumps and DOMS are real! I am only applying once per day before workouts also.

Bagofturdwind

Bagofturdwind

Awards
  • Established
DOMS is definitely noticeable. I may need to dial it back to once a day application. Or just reduce the amount.

Side note: my gray tank tops I wore on shoulder and chest days definitely have a green/brown residue on the armpit area now. I either need to wear dark colored tanks or wash it immediately after my workout to avoid staining. I haven’t noticed any discoloration with dark clothes.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So do people take this first thing morning or post workout ?

JJW265

Awards
So do people take this first thing morning or post workout ?
Apply 15 minutes before muscle worked THAT DAY. 1 pump per side. Apply only to muscle bellies and apply a second application around 12 hours later (or before depending on when you lift)
So say saturday you work arms at 8 am, then apply 1 pump per arm 15 minutes before your workout, then 1 pump per arm again around 8pm-ish. But thats at least what im able to gather from Dsade and the others comments.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
I believe I read where topmuscle was given to 10 rats and they ran around naked for 2 weeks.
The rats grew to 100 x their actual size, destroyed the lab and were last seen in Tokya looking to kick Godzill's ass...

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
DOMS is definitely noticeable. I may need to dial it back to once a day application. Or just reduce the amount.

Side note: my gray tank tops I wore on shoulder and chest days definitely have a green/brown residue on the armpit area now. I either need to wear dark colored tanks or wash it immediately after my workout to avoid staining. I haven’t noticed any discoloration with dark clothes.
I have to avoid wearing white tanks, stringers or t shirts when using supernova unless i want them to be stained brown, also is top muscle clump free and do you have to preheat to get smooth prior to use like supernova?

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have to avoid wearing white tanks, stringers or t shirts when using supernova unless i want them to be stained brown, also is top muscle clump free and do you have to preheat to get smooth prior to use like supernova?
My top muscle has been perfectly smooth so far, I've had two different bottles in use as I took one to work for the post workout second application. There has been a few black flakes in there from time to time, but these don't seem to affect absorption at all.

Bagofturdwind

Bagofturdwind

Awards
  • Established
My top muscle has been perfectly smooth so far, I've had two different bottles in use as I took one to work for the post workout second application. There has been a few black flakes in there from time to time, but these don't seem to affect absorption at all.
Yeah it applies with ease. I remember someone here saying the initial smell when you open the top is sour milk. That’s fairly accurate. However, when you pump it out and start to apply it, it has a much more tolerable, mild smell.

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can I get some glycomx with this I feel it will combat some of the doms. Is this going to come back in stock any time soon.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oddly enough I can't say doms is that much worse than usual with TopMuscle. Workouts have been great so far, I've seen some very big strength increases already. I've been settling back into my usual workout routine after suffering a partial forearm tendon tear several months ago. I managed to heal it up with laser treatment and BCP-157. I lost a bit of lean mass when I recently cut, I'm sure at least partially due to the fact I had to modify my workouts to work around the tear, and simply couldn't do some of the exercises I usually perform. I feel that I am primed to blow up on TopMuscle, so hopefully it works as well for me as I hope it will.

I have been applying both the preworkout application and the followup application. It makes a lot of sense to me why the followup application is so important, in order to maximize anabolism triggered by the workout and TopMuscle combination. With my lifting schedule, I figure that each bottle of TopMuscle should last me between 6-7 weeks or so. My followup applications have been more like 14-18 hours after my workouts, but that's about as close to the recommended 12 hours that I can manage. I get a definite energizing effect from TopMuscle, so I can't apply too late in the evening as I've definitely had it affect my ability to fall asleep. Muscle fullness is definitely enhanced, I can feel a little bit of a pumped sensation in my chest today after working it yesterday.

I've had a bit of extra joint creakiness lately, and in places that I definitely didn't apply any TopMuscle, such as my ankles for instance. I can't help but wonder if a bit of the product does make it's way into my system rather than just locally, given the energizing effects and joint soreness away from application sites.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Kinda interesting. Yesterday I got home later than normal and decided to run through a quick upper body superset circuit. Push, pull 8x8 superset with 1 min rest and then a little more isolation 8x8 superset. So I finish up and I was a little disappointed in the numbers I hit. Didn’t feel as strong as I had been feeling and I was just dead tired when I finished. 20 min or so later I went to take a shower and that’s when I saw topmuscle sitting on my vanity and realized I forgot to use it. Pretty cool when you actually see a supplement work in a backwards way.

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Are there any recommendations or special considerations that should be taken into account with regards to training?
For example, I’ve read that whilst taking ARA you should train times each work. Should this be observed whilst on Top Muscle?

Also, as a 22 year old male who’s been lifting for only two and a half years, are there any other considerations I should make?
E.g. I’ve read that ARA should be reserved for people who’ve been lifting for a long time as your body may acclimate to a degree

Etomic

Awards
  • Established
Sorry if I missed it, but what is the recommendation for people who lift upper body/lower body splits. Keep it two pumps total pre-workout and divide it per muscle group?

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry if I missed it, but what is the recommendation for people who lift upper body/lower body splits. Keep it two pumps total pre-workout and divide it per muscle group?
I don't think there is any need to limit to 2 pumps total. You can pick how many muscle groups you want to apply to. If you have some lagging body parts you want to bring up, say calves or pecs for instance, you can just apply to those muscle groups before your workout for a localized increase in growth. Or alternatively you can apply to all muscle groups being worked that day for an allover growth increase. For myself I perform an upper push/pull split, then just a straight leg workout the other day. My upper body workouts I need about 3 pumps total, for legs I found I need 4 pumps to cover everything being worked. How much you use will be dependent on how many muscle groups you apply to, and how big of an individual you are. I'm on the smaller side, so I don't need to use as much as somebody bigger would need.

I find that larger muscle groups, such as quads and hamstrings, need a full pump each to fully cover them. Smaller groups such as traps, forearms, etc. you can split a single pump between both of them. What I've been doing is using partial pumps instead of full pumps, as this allows for a more precise application to the chosen muscle groups as opposed to a full pumps. I find this way I can more easily avoid getting TopMuscle onto my joints, as getting any onto your joints leads to quite a bit of pain. The pump is pretty precise, so it's relatively easy to pump out smaller amounts.

Dsade recommends a followup application after your workout. It sounds like about 12 hours later is ideal, but you can feel free to adjust that as needed.

Etomic

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the reply. I'll start with the 3 pumps upper/4 pumps lower and go from there.

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
After a couple applications doms has gone away, pump is still lasting all day, mind and muscle connection has inhanced with each workout. Can’t really gauge strength as I don’t do the same workout week to week still only one application for a workout session haven’t got into the habit of the second application later on.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
After a couple applications doms has gone away, pump is still lasting all day, mind and muscle connection has inhanced with each workout. Can’t really gauge strength as I don’t do the same workout week to week still only one application for a workout session haven’t got into the habit of the second application later on.
For me after a few weeks the strongest doms I feel with TopMuscle has to be in my triceps, that has barely gone away by the time I do my next upper body push workout 3-4 days later. I find my strength is still increasing nicely, but has slowed down after the initial newbie style increases I experienced for the first few workouts.

I too am feeling an enhanced mind-muscle connection. I've purposely slowed down my rep speed while increasing the weight/decreasing rep range, and have been experiencing some fantastic workouts so far. But by far the most pronounced effect of all I've seen from TopMuscle is a crazy increase in appetite. For about the last week my appetite is through the roof, and an hour after eating a substantial sized meal I already am starting to feel hungry. I've been doing my best to not go too crazy with calorie increase as I've been working up my calorie levels slowly after cutting recently.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Liking Top Muscle - Getting huge long lasting pumps and the pump at the Derma level really makes the muscles pop. Strength is up and mind muscle connection is up. As long as I stay away from the joints - I am good. Good job dsade

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Do you need to workout less often because of the ARA in topmuscle?

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Someone said that topmuscle’s now available from evomuse’s site but I couldnt find it. Could anyone give any hints?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There is plenty of info and research on page 1 for all the ingredients
I saw the individual ingredient list but not a whole

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The entire writeup is the beginning of the thread. It goes over everything.
But then I would have to click on the arrow. It would be easier for me if you just rewrote the write up again, here. And don't cut and paste. I want it fresh!

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
But then I would have to click on the arrow. It would be easier for me if you just rewrote the write up again, here. And don't cut and paste. I want it fresh!
Lolzzzzzz.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lolzzzzzz.
The point is people are making bold claims on cream that’s not even officially out. If I buy it how do I know it’s not bunk ? You get what I mean.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The point is people are making bold claims on cream that’s not even officially out. If I buy it how do I know it’s not bunk ? You get what I mean.
Well then I guess you have to

1. Evaluate the information in the writeup
2. Take into account my reputation as a researcher and formulater
3. Take into account the reputation of the people posting

And either take a chance, or you can either not purchase or wait a few more months for more feedback.

I'm not really sure what more you're asking for, honestly

daman43

Awards
Well then I guess you have to

1. Evaluate the information in the writeup
2. Take into account my reputation as a researcher and formulater
3. Take into account the reputation of the people posting

And either take a chance, or you can either not purchase or wait a few more months for more feedback.

I'm not really sure what more you're asking for, honestly
C’mon Matt, he wants the secret ingredient. Go ahead and tell everyone, you threw a sprinkling of placebo in there, didn’t ya.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
C’mon Matt, he wants the secret ingredient. Go ahead and tell everyone, you threw a sprinkling of placebo in there, didn’t ya.
MethylPlacebo...
Increases bioavailability

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Shoulder and chest today methyl placebo really kicking in. Shoulder pump was nice, what is the second application going to do?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Shoulder and chest today methyl placebo really kicking in. Shoulder pump was nice, what is the second application going to do?
The second application continues the repair process as well as repacking the cellular membranes with arachidonic acid. There is a lesser propagation of the prostaglandin signals as well (due to the action of the Escin on the membranes) which is anabolic.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Honestly, I'm not even sure what the bold claims you are seeing are yet? People are talking about increased pumps, mind muscle connection, etc. No one has said, "Feels like Deca!" or "I've been on it 2 weeks and I've gained 10 pounds of lean mass!!!" Or did I miss that?

I get skepticism in this industry - but Matt has put up a write up with a ton of studies referenced and people are making claims that they can see and observe for the most part.

Unfortunately, I can't speak from too much experience yet - but Matt sent me a bottle and I've only been able to get 3 workouts in since I had the bottle. 3rd workout I left the bottle behind and couldn't use it. First two workouts I noticed my muscle and skin were much harder or tighter feeling and I was getting pumps that rivaled that of any preworkout I've ever used - but I don't respond to preworkouts so that's not bold. Any pump at all would allow me to make that claim. But this was noticeable.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The second application continues the repair process as well as repacking the cellular membranes with arachidonic acid. There is a lesser propagation of the prostaglandin signals as well (due to the action of the Escin on the membranes) which is anabolic.
Do you have any recommendations for how long we can utilize TopMuscle before a break is required?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you have any recommendations for how long we can utilize TopMuscle before a break is required?
There is no indication so far that it would have to be cycled.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Maybe a stack with top muscle with mk as a better option than cjc with this or cjc with mk. I will wait a little longer .

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe a stack with top muscle with mk as a better option than cjc with this or cjc with mk. I will wait a little longer .
Stacked with MK you will absolutely be pumped full of glycogen 24 hours a day.