EvoMuse Presents: TopMuscle™ (writeup)

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long after application do you recommend to let Topmuscle dry before putting clothes back on over top?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long after application do you recommend to let Topmuscle dry before putting clothes back on over top?
It dries very quickly, like Hypernova. 1-2 minutes is fine.

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait for this...

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Better be quick with ara lol.. Interested in pre workout benefits of this product and hopefully someone can compsre to xfactor / xgels.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If this is easier on the joints then oral ara I will be excited to potentially use this and maybe 2-4 x gels orally alongside this. Plus I love rubbing myself

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hope this actually goes into production soon cause Matt posted on FB about DCP and doesn't really sound too good.

Quoting Matt from FB: "Late ingredient shipment---> production boots us out of the queue---->pay thousands of dollars to have them work over the weekend ----> no money for other restocks/new products.

You carry that over the course of a couple of years and things get ****ed really bad."

Reactions: Nac

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hope this actually goes into production soon cause Matt posted on FB about DCP and doesn't really sound too good.

Quoting Matt from FB: "Late ingredient shipment---> production boots us out of the queue---->pay thousands of dollars to have them work over the weekend ----> no money for other restocks/new products.

You carry that over the course of a couple of years and things get ****ed really bad."
What’s the word on DCP?
latest I have seen

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is top muscle getting close to being on sale? Pumped to try it. Gonna order a bunch of evomuse products once it's up and ready (assuming they're in stock)

boxer12

Awards
I would love it for calves. Hopefully it's quiet because dsade is working on it

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
I would love it for calves. Hopefully it's quiet because dsade is working on it
This is exactly where I'll be testing this out. Let's get this rolling. Our calves will thank you.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is exactly where I'll be testing this out. Let's get this rolling. Our calves will thank you.
Not me. Arms and shoulders. Calves are there proportionally speaking.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Excited to see how this goes, but I'd rather have the upgrades Slintensity.

JJW265

Awards
It hasnt been released yet unfortunately, hopefully soon
I knoooww. Im itchin for it! But I recall Matt beta testing it and I didnt know if others tested it or not an had any noticeable increase in strength gain along with the mass.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
dsade any updates on top muscle?
Dude I don’t know if anyone’s noticed but virtually everything at the store has been sold out for over a month now so something is clearly going on. I’ve checked it everyday because there are some things I need

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dude I don’t know if anyone’s noticed but virtually everything at the store has been sold out for over a month now so something is clearly going on. I’ve checked it everyday because there are some things I need
Thats fairly typical for evomuse and Matt. He seems to focus on putting out one or two (awesome) products at a time based on his available funds. I did just received an order of DCP and Hypernova two weeks ago.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not very reliable when forum members need answers
He’s a one man army. Give him time. If he doesn’t answer I’m sure there’s a reason.

Josh141090

Awards
  • First Up Vote
dsade ... any progress update with this one? Release date? Sounds like an absolute winner!!

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
He hasn't been posting on FB either. Hope Matt's ok and busy, not back in the hospital again

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
Definitely sounds like a good product...hopefully wont be too much longer.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is it similar to age force as far as being transdermal?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is a topical product that you rub into the area of application vs. a patch like Age Force.
I’m assuming similar technologies to penetrate the epidermis.