EvoMuse Presents: TopMuscle™ (writeup)

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Subbed for the release!! Sounds like a dope product, down to my last bag of BMP Powder.. can’t wait to try this out next.. dude always coming out with some innovative supps
How long have you run BMP? Just gonna come right out - how did it work?

How does it compare to other muscle builders you have tried?

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I forgot.... when is this gonna get released?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I forgot.... when is this gonna get released?
My order for Genistein was just canceled by the supplier due to stock limitations, but if I can get now 4 ingredients by Monday I should have them in a week or so.

a.c.614

a.c.614

Awards
How long have you run BMP? Just gonna come right out - how did it work?

How does it compare to other muscle builders you have tried?
It’s been a year for me on BMP. The best thing about it is the recovery, and it’s been helping me retain lean muscle mass with the fact that I play basketball 4 times out of the week for 3 hours straight.

I haven’t been in an all out bulk mode in awhile so my comparable muscle builders list is short.

I don’t think this tops OG Anabeta because my hunger and weight went crazy high on that. My main allure to this was how I read it affects joints and tendons which BMP has been clutch for me in that regard with a raggedy left knee that had a torn MCL.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I loved BMP.. I had a great recomp on it.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I need to try BMP also but it’s tough to find.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It’s been a year for me on BMP. The best thing about it is the recovery, and it’s been helping me retain lean muscle mass with the fact that I play basketball 4 times out of the week for 3 hours straight.

I haven’t been in an all out bulk mode in awhile so my comparable muscle builders list is short.

I don’t think this tops OG Anabeta because my hunger and weight went crazy high on that. My main allure to this was how I read it affects joints and tendons which BMP has been clutch for me in that regard with a raggedy left knee that had a torn MCL.
I loved BMP.. I had a great recomp on it.
BMP is the only product I've ever used other than creatine that I think has had a noticeable impact on my strength. I was using it in diet mode and was gaining strength. I hit a lot of PRs that I didn't even appreciate how strong I was at the time - I haven't hit the same weights since I was on it and those PRs felt easy/strong when I hit them with BMP.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
I need to try BMP also but it’s tough to find.
You got that right. I'm on a list for a website that I usually order from that is supposed to contact me when they get Testruction or BMP back in stock. I can't even remember how long I've been on that list.

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
You got that right. I'm on a list for a website that I usually order from that is supposed to contact me when they get Testruction or BMP back in stock. I can't even remember how long I've been on that list.
Ive got both in my stash ;) i think i ordered the last 2 testruction on the market anywhere a few months ago. Never tried BMP because i dont want to cap it!!! And dont want to parachute it either lol

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Definetly gonna get in on this when it comes out

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bloody BMP, it's been out of stock forever. ?

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It doesn't taste bad..
This. It isn't bad at all. Just grab a scoop and dump it in your mouth and wash it down. I've had much worse things.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This. It isn't bad at all. Just grab a scoop and dump it in your mouth and wash it down. I've had much worse things.
What was that usp labs stuff? Yellow gold or something like that?

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What was that usp labs stuff? Yellow gold or something like that?
Berberine?
Lol, yeah...people say that berberine is literally the worst tasting substance in the world...so I have never tried it in raw powder form. But I have tried some horrid stuff. Sulbutiamine is pretty harsh.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Lol, yeah...people say that berberine is literally the worst tasting substance in the world...so I have never tried it in raw powder form. But I have tried some horrid stuff. Sulbutiamine is pretty harsh.
I tried Berberine once, I think it took a couple of days to get the taste out of my mouth. I can’t even describe how bad it was.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
HMB is like tasting battery acid.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I tried Berberine once, I think it took a couple of days to get the taste out of my mouth. I can’t even describe how bad it was.
That sounds about right. I laugh everytime someone says this...because I've never done it. But I feel like it might be even funnier to me if I had tried it

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If I could get the bmp powder for the 20 dollars that I was getting it at a couple of years ago, I would go through a bag a month.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If I could get the bmp powder for the 20 dollars that I was getting it at a couple of years ago, I would go through a bag a month.
Ditto.. year round, forever.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Worse ever.

The after taste lingered in your mouth for ages, it was horrible!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lol yeah, dsade hook is up, man. Back on topic though, topmuscle has me stoked.
Yeah - Brite, BMP and Gut Health every day, all year. Then Top Muscle for a bout half the year. That sounds like fun...

robshef

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Will BMP ever be available again? I've never been aware of it until now but it looks like something I would add.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IMO, Topmuscle is the most exciting (and dare I say promising?) Evomuse product since BMP. It would be wicked to get some kind of stack going.

Derek Wilson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Helpful stuff! I got a lot of information. Thanks!

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Longjack is the worst tasting herb ever. Js

As for topmuscle, I imagine it would be synergistic with just about any muscle building supplement out there. Hitting things from a different angle for sure.

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
dsade how far out should we apply this before working out? Immediately preworkout? 30 min before? 1 hour before? etc

dsade I don't believe I saw this answered and I am interested in it also :) thanks.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade I don't believe I saw this answered and I am interested in it also :) thanks.
I keep mine in my gym bag and apply it right before.

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
My order for Genistein was just canceled by the supplier due to stock limitations, but if I can get now 4 ingredients by Monday I should have them in a week or so.
Hope all the ingredients came in. I'm looking forward to giving this a shot

f4iguy

f4iguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I have to give this a go. I've been training for over 20 years. A bump in strength and muscle would greatly appreciated. It's pretty easy to determine when a supplement has an impact. Gut Health made a huge difference in my... Gut Health.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Pumped to try this

Will have to wait so long after release due to living in Australia :(

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pumped to try this

Will have to wait so long after release due to living in Australia :(
Don't worry, me too.

I wanna have my order with Matt organised, so he can ship to me asap.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Genistein lead time is 2 weeks. :(

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Where will this be available for purchase?
Discount codes?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Where will this be available for purchase?
Discount codes?
It will debut at the website at a discounted beta price while I polish up the labels.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So, if we have a lagging body part(chest for me) this would be ideal for helping bring it up?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote