dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Testing coming soon (I will have about 10). This is a prebed drink, and we will be starting testing with a Honeydew-Cantaloupe flavor, to avoid associated effects of normal preworkout flavors (placebo stimulant effect.)

All ingredients are ordered and are on the way.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
A prebed drink? As in growth hormone/ sleep or nutrition/protein? Very curious.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
In for updates.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In... Bed time stuff is definitely a lacking category for good supplement choices

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sleep and grow!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Testing coming soon (I will have about 10). This is a prebed drink, and we will be starting testing with a Honeydew-Cantaloupe flavor, to avoid associated effects of normal preworkout flavors (placebo stimulant effect.)

All ingredients are ordered and are on the way.
Im in...

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Looks good! been looking for a new sleep aid lately!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My man. Waiting on some info :)

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A prebed drink? As in growth hormone/ sleep or nutrition/protein? Very curious.
Like Evomuse on facebook. Info seems to get released earlier there.

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Trying to dissect the name... Coming up empty lol

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
STRAFEYM?

BTW, any Black Friday orders from my Facebook store will get a free taste serving of the new Strafe™ formula.

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Why would u want to eviscerate your muscles...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Strafe™ samples are also going out today for all of the orders that came through the Shopify site. I'll be looking for testers next week to run a full 30-day review.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Matt posted this on facebook so I am assuming it's okay to post it here?

Strafe™ is a pretty straightforward product designed to maximize the muscle protein synthesis and Anti-catabolic properties of Leucine metabolism. We follow along the entire pathway, providing substrate for subsequent reactions that end up creating muscle. Strafe™ is designed to take right before bed, with or without the addition of a slow-acting protein like Casein.

It wasn't until the HMB sale patent expired in 2013 that we were able to find material of the same quality without the huge overcharge (a dumb move, IMO). So...here we go:

Leucine, provided in a 2:1:1 BCAA ration
Keto-Isocaproate - the first Leucine metabolite in the ultimate pathway to activate mTOR.
HICA - a further metabolite that is pretty kickass, even on its own (see the MyoSynergy writeup)
Ca-HMB - No, this doesn't feel like Deca but the initial testing of everything combined is yielding some excellent results in the context of the entire formula.
Betaine (Trimethylglycine) - methyl donor and a newish nutrient to generate a huge emount of excitement from a strength, endurance, and hypertrophy perspective. This will require more study support than I am going to post today - gotta wait for the writeup.
Sounds good to me. I am curious about price/servings, and also curious if there is any particular reason this is recommended for night time?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Several weeks of timing experiments, and we determined that pre-bed nutrition was the most lacking. Strafe will trigger both Muscle Protein Synthesis, and will counteract catabolism well into the night.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I should have the final price and release date early next week.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Several weeks of timing experiments, and we determined that pre-bed nutrition was the most lacking. Strafe will trigger both Muscle Protein Synthesis, and will counteract catabolism well into the night.
This is key for me bc I usually last eat 2-3 hours before bed, and I fast all day.. Usualy 16-18 hours. So be able to fend off any catabolism during this time will definitely help me personally

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Exciting stuff. I love the breakdown of this one and everything it's triggering.

#dreamingofgainz

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What is the serving size for this product?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
10 grams right before bed.

If you have eaten a protein meal in the past 2 hours, just use it alone. If not, mix it with a scoop of whey or EAAs to maximize protein synthesis.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
10 grams right before bed. If you have eaten a protein meal in the past 2 hours, just use it alone. If not, mix it with a scoop of whey or EAAs to maximize protein synthesis.
Thanks for the quick response, ill give the sample you provided a run once i have finished my current log.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Strafe™ samples are also going out today for all of the orders that came through the Shopify site. I'll be looking for testers next week to run a full 30-day review.
Did you ever select users for a 30 day run & review? I'd love to do it, I workout at night on weekdays so I usually have a pretty heavy, high protein meal close to bed.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did you ever select users for a 30 day run & review? I'd love to do it, I workout at night on weekdays so I usually have a pretty heavy, high protein meal close to bed.
Unfortunately my supplier sent me 100 grams of HICA, so the best I could do was send samples.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Unfortunately my supplier sent me 100 grams of HICA, so the best I could do was send samples.
Oh yeah I remember that ... Are you going to look for loggers later or just release the final product?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just going to release it....should be ready in 3 weeks.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
About to start a log on monday in case anyone wants to follow. Taste is definitely on point though

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
In on this

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Link it here

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
About to start a log on monday in case anyone wants to follow. Taste is definitely on point though
You should taste the unflavored blend. Tastes like dirty dish water.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You should taste the unflavored blend. Tastes like dirty dish water.
And how you know how that tastes?

Now that someone who tried many favors lol ;-)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And how you know how that tastes?

Now that someone who tried many favors lol ;-)
I used to work in a restaurant...trust me, I've had dirty dish water splashed into my mouth. Bleh.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
In ^

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
profile looks solid, massive amounts of actives for leucine metabolites
Been working on this for a while with higher and lower dosages...these are the sweet spots.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have used Strafe 3 times so far... I'm not quite ready to post up a review but it definitely is working.

I like the cantaloupe flavour but there is an aftertaste to it, tolerable but noticeable. Will the final product flavouring be the same? I'd actually like to get an unflavoured version of it so I can mix it my flavoured protein powders.

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
I have used Strafe 3 times so far... I'm not quite ready to post up a review but it definitely is working.

I like the cantaloupe flavour but there is an aftertaste to it, tolerable but noticeable. Will the final product flavouring be the same? I'd actually like to get an unflavoured version of it so I can mix it my flavoured protein powders.
in for the review!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
in for the review!
If you have known my reputation for the 10+ years in the industry, I do NOT ovrerhype stuff. This product is very noticeable within a week.