EvoMuse Presents: KetoInduce

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can KI and MCT evolved be taken at the same time? Or is one better than the other pre bed/first thing taken in the AM?

Also can it be taken with ZMA and melatonin with no bad interactions?

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
Just took my first dose, mixed perfectly and taste was light but good - exactly like what an Orange-Pineapple Crystal Light would taste like, I imagine. Only a slight salt aftertaste (makes sense). More details in my log.

Let's see if Operation Be Less Fat will be a success. It's time to have less of the powerlifter look...

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just received KI and MCT today! Gonna start on both pre bed!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not sure if I'll do both at the same time . MCT one hour prior at least then KI . MCT has carbs (2 grams)
Yes, you are correct. But after reading the label directions, it states to take MCT before workouts and before sleep. So I'm a bit confused.

sprintsss

Banned
Awards
Yes, you are correct. But after reading the label directions, it states to take MCT before workouts and before sleep. So I'm a bit confused.
Label maybe assumes your only taking MCT and not KI as well, on the safe side I been taking my MCT couple hours prior to bed just in case

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Label maybe assumes your only taking MCT and not KI as well, on the safe side I been taking my MCT couple hours prior to bed just in case
Thanks for the help brother.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can't recommend dosing them together because that would violate an existing patent on the combination.

The label directions are accurate.

thebody47

thebody47

Awards
I did a blood test 5 hours following 1 serving of MCT and 1 serving of KI. My blood test was .8 mmol. Piss was stinky as hell too and bladder felt like exploding. I've done straight keto for 14 days and the highest I could get was .6 (and that was on the 13th day of keto). I'll test myself again tonight (which would make it the 24th hour following my first dose of KI/MCT and update).

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did a blood test 5 hours following 1 serving of MCT and 1 serving of KI. My blood test was .8 mmol. I done straight keto for 14 days and the highest I could get was .6 (and that was on the 13th day of keto). Piss was stinky as hell too and bladder felt like exploding. I'll test myself again tonight (which would make it the 24th hour following my first dose of KI/MCT and update).
Sounds like you're doing to have some phenomenal results.

thebody47

thebody47

Awards
That's why I disagreed with you on saying KI isn't advised on a keto diet. Some people just consume too much protein to the point where ketone production is gimped.

But anyway, amazing product you've made Matt. Glad I ordered 4 tubs of KI. Gotta order me now 2 more tubs of MCT.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got mine today. Bc I don't break my fast until 9 pm tonight I am dosing right now. Then I'll dose agin at 3 am when I go to sleep and keep a nightly schedule dosing most nights around 1am. Also I will be low carbing today and tomorrow (with fasted cardio tomorrow) so should start the run off with a bang. Also started my second bottle of Testruction today, this time with Letrone as I still don't have my exemestane on hand.... Hopefully Letrone fairs better than ihbibit e did

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I personally like the taste. But then again I think quest pb cups taste just as good as the real thing sooo

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My KI Defuse combo has arrived at my apartment (according to tracking)....log will be up soon. I am out on work training so I'm not home right now.

thebody47

thebody47

Awards
I did a blood test 5 hours following 1 serving of MCT and 1 serving of KI. My blood test was .8 mmol. Piss was stinky as hell too and bladder felt like exploding. I've done straight keto for 14 days and the highest I could get was .6 (and that was on the 13th day of keto). I'll test myself again tonight (which would make it the 24th hour following my first dose of KI/MCT and update).
Here's an update, 21 hours following my one and only initial dose of mct and KI. My blood ketone is still at. 8 mmol. I thought it would've gone down because I lifted weights this morning and did HIIT running mid afternoon. Logic would have you believe majority of ketones would be used up, thus resulting in lower ketones. but ketones were still the same from 21 hours ago. Probably would've had more ketones if I didn't do all that exercising.

I'm loving this product.

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
Exercise increases ketone production during and after

thebody47

thebody47

Awards
Exercise depletes it rapidly as well. If you would've read my first post, you would've read that I have a hard time with ketone production. I go 13 days following keto and could only reach .6 mmol. I take KI and reach .8 in 3 days.

yenohregdab

yenohregdab

Awards
I fast but not because I follow IF, I have never liked eating in the day or pre workout. So sometimes its a good 18-21 hours fasted, Eat around 21.00 onwards and Train at around 12 mid day.

In this setting would KetoInduce still be wise to use, Maybe infact have me in a fat burning zone for longer or would it effect my workouts?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keto Induce should be great for almost every protocol. I don't follow IF at the moment, but have in the past.

Should definitely work well for you and not hinder workouts.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I fast but not because I follow IF, I have never liked eating in the day or pre workout. So sometimes its a good 18-21 hours fasted, Eat around 21.00 onwards and Train at around 12 mid day.

In this setting would KetoInduce still be wise to use, Maybe infact have me in a fat burning zone for longer or would it effect my workouts?
I'm logging KI and defuse and I fast 18-20hrs a day too, eating at 6-7pm or so and workouts at 6am. Zero issues, and actually may feel better during my workouts and later parts of the day since starting it.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Took first dose tonight of KI and MCT and flavor wise I liked it reminded me of creamsicle ice cream bar.

Avengeme

Avengeme

Awards
  • Established
If using the MCTevolved pre workout, would you take it say with a protein shake about 1-2 hours before or would you just mix it in with your actual pre workout? And what do you guys think about doing a half dose of MCT with my KI pre bed and then the other half pre workout? Oh and my preworkout shake is what I break my fast with.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If using the MCTevolved pre workout, would you take it say with a protein shake about 1-2 hours before or would you just mix it in with your actual pre workout? And what do you guys think about doing a half dose of MCT with my KI pre bed and then the other half pre workout? Oh and my preworkout shake is what I break my fast with.
How many carbs in your shake?

1-2 hours is too long. I would take it 45 minutes or so before your workout.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Took first dose tonight of KI and MCT and flavor wise I liked it reminded me of creamsicle ice cream bar.
I briefly considered flavoring it, but the taste itself is surprisingly pleasant, and I wanted to make sure the flavor didn't ruin other mixers flavors.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
3 initial observations for me with KI

1- took KI at 1 am (fell asleep around 2 am still feeling full and bloated from my IF meal) and woke up at 8 am with my stomach feeling empty, light, and incredibly flat. This would never happen after only 6-7 hours of sleep. I was not expecting this.

2. Last night I slept through the night and woke up feeling extremely refreshed... I usually sleep like sht and have a hell of a time waking up. I usually wake up 3-4x a night to pee or just Bc.

3. I feel incredibly alert and awake today. Many people notice that fasts and keto (initially) increases their cognitive abilities and focus.... So this is a collateral effect of the product (along with better sleep) in my opinion

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

1- took KI at 1 am (fell asleep around 2 am still feeling full and bloated from my IF meal) and woke up at 8 am with my stomach feeling empty, light, and incredibly flat. This would never happen after only 6-7 hours of sleep. I was not expecting this.

2. Last night I slept through the night and woke up feeling extremely refreshed... I usually sleep like sht and have a hell of a time waking up. I usually wake up 3-4x a night to pee or just Bc.

3. I feel incredibly alert and awake today. Many people notice that fasts and keto (initially) increases their cognitive abilities and focus.... So this is a collateral effect of the product (along with better sleep) in my opinion
Dosing NA-R-ALA solo (or most GDAs) pre-bed tend to give me better sleep also.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Nice update. Hoping KI works great for you!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dosing NA-R-ALA solo (or most GDAs) pre-bed tend to give me better sleep also.
I do that regularly. Nothing compared to the sleep I got last night legit I haven't felt this awake ever in my life I'm NOT a morning person I don't typically function before noon

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I do that regularly. Nothing compared to the sleep I got last night legit I haven't felt this awake ever in my life I'm NOT a morning person I don't typically function before noon
Can't wait until I start my run then.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome initial notes, Ched.

Mine is scheduled to be here today, so I'm really hoping it isn't delayed lol.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm pissing a lot more frequently too like I'm on a diuretic

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thebody47

thebody47

Awards
Anyone here blood testing? What are your readings about 20 hours following KI MCT dosing? Please state if you're on keto diet or not as well. I'm curious to see how deep into ketosis I am now but due to strip being costly, I'll test myself tomorrow. I fell at .8 mmol 20 hours after first dose, even after 2 intense workout sessions within that 20 hour period and a **** ton of protein.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone here blood testing? What are your readings about 20 hours following KI MCT dosing? Please state if you're on keto diet or not as well. I'm curious to see how deep into ketosis I am now but due to strip being costly, I'll test myself tomorrow.
There are a few logs doing IF that would be able to do a test strip around 20 hours.

You know, I wonder if I can get like 1000 pack of strips, and divide them up so you guys can test better. Let me look at Amazon.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok, I can get a hundred pack for $11 at Amazon. If I buy 5 of them, I should be able to get IF testers (especially) about 20-25 each.

thebody47

thebody47

Awards
There are a few logs doing IF that would be able to do a test strip around 20 hours.

You know, I wonder if I can get like 1000 pack of strips, and divide them up so you guys can test better. Let me look at Amazon.
Those blood strips are expensive for a pack of 10. Cheapest I found was 34 bucks on amazon. Can't imagine how much 1000 strip would cost.

thebody47

thebody47

Awards
Ok, I can get a hundred pack for $11 at Amazon. If I buy 5 of them, I should be able to get IF testers (especially) about 20-25 each.
I was talking about the strips for blood tests. I figure it would be better to prove naysayers or doubters wrong like DieselNY. no offense. I'm a believer. I've got 20 blood ketone strips.

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
You can get out of Canada for best price, will link up later.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was talking about the strips for blood tests. I figure it would be better to prove naysayers or doubters wrong like DieselNY. no offense. I'm a believer. I've got 20 blood ketone strips.
I also ordered a blood meter and a 100 pack of lancet strips. They were $46 for 100, so not too bad.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think that one only measure glucose. I have the Abbott system. I think you have the neo system. Btw, are you back following a keto diet or just normal diet?
Normal diet as appetite allows. My back is still pretty painful, and it tends to sap my appetite.

Except for last night when I ate Fruity Pebbles and 5 Ice Cream Drumsticks. And no, I didn't do KI last night.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ok, I thought that was just me. I'm having to pee at least once an hour.
Same for me... which I didn't think of because I always do (I have a children's bladder), but usually I drink probably 3x the amount of water I ahve this week and still this has not stopped... interesting.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I would be up for either strip or blood testing for my log (which will be at least 2 bottles, maybe more) should that be an option.