• RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ERb (see TopMuscle writeup) is critical for cellular proliferation, satellite cell recruitment, differentiation, and activation of the IGF-1 pathway.

Combined with sufficient physical stress/stimulus the end effect is growth.
Is there any concerns for cancer like growth? For example penile cancers, skin cancers, HPV, etc…

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is there any concerns for cancer like growth? For example penile cancers, skin cancers, HPV, etc…
Any pathway that triggers tissue growth has that potential. Always check with your physician before using anything for any reason and twice on Sundays.

There is also evidence that some of the other pathogenic pathways are offset by ERb activation as well as a reduction in certain inflammatory pathways and ROS quenching.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any pathway that triggers tissue growth has that potential. Always check with your physician before using anything for any reason and twice on Sundays.

There is also evidence that some of the other pathogenic pathways are offset by ERb activation as well as a reduction in certain inflammatory pathways and ROS quenching.
I am so pumped for this new version, I keep checking back every day to see if I can buy it haha. I have kicked up my PE a bit these past few weeks and really want to see what this can do for me, last time it worked real well but I fell off the band wagon so to speak. I will do a informal log for this, mainly just update with results and any training changes, might do it on here or do it on my pc than post result when done.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like I ordered the 2 ounce dispensers instead of the 1 ounce....again.

They look exactly the same.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looks like I ordered the 2 ounce dispensers instead of the 1 ounce....again.

They look exactly the same.
Win win!...I mean, when when?

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I will be looking real hard, namsayin?

Ok yeah that made me a bit queasy haha

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@dsade

I know I’m gonna get hit hard with puns for this, but any oral supplements you would recommend for taking in addition to topical hung for maximal effect along with stretching/pumping/jelqing

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@dsade

I know I’m gonna get hit hard with puns for this, but any oral supplements you would recommend for taking in addition to topical hung for maximal effect along with stretching/pumping/jelqing
L-Citrulline comes to mind for me

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
L-Citrulline comes to mind for me
I think I’ll prob do something like citrulline and pycnogenol along with horny goat weed to help with blood flow and constant pump for maximal growth/repair

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Look for it next week, unlabeled.
>.> so ahh, what day should I send you all my money? haha.

I've been using my phallosan forte plus for 6+ hours a day now and starting to see a bit of growth, cannot wait to add hung too it and watch my gains explode.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@dsade is today the day? I live in the Future and it is Friday for me, I think you said you'd be releasing on Thursday? which I assume is today for you? haha

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do these have the new scent, or still like the old versions?

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@dsade just saw you put up the Hung product to purchase, out of curiosity if you buy more than one how would you store it for maximal “freshness” like put it in the fridge or it cupboard. What are your recommendations?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@dsade just saw you put up the Hung product to purchase, out of curiosity if you buy more than one how would you store it for maximal “freshness” like put it in the fridge or it cupboard. What are your recommendations?
The carrier is pretty stable, so don't stress too much. Don't leave it in the car or anything (maybe you prefer applying it at the movie theater. I won't judge) but it might separate in the fridge.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
what was the dosage again? is it one full pump=1ml twice a day with stretching so one bottle last 30 days or is it half a pump=.5ml twice a day so it should last us longer?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what was the dosage again? is it one full pump=1ml twice a day with stretching so one bottle last 30 days or is it half a pump=.5ml twice a day so it should last us longer?
That's a starting suggestion. Use your discretion as to absorption.

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@dsade other than increased size. Have you noticed any other effects like increased erection quality or anything like that

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
have the orders been shipped yet or are you waiting for a certain amount and send it out all together?

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
is there any benefit applying hung AFTER a water pump session, or is it something that needs stimulation to work and not really for growth via recovery?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
is there any benefit applying hung AFTER a water pump session, or is it something that needs stimulation to work and not really for growth via recovery?
Will still work. The chemical signals are still firing.

Kveldulf

Awards
Would a good protocol be applying hung, an hour stretching, then 15 mins with a Hydromax (water pump). Repeating in the evening?

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Would a good protocol be applying hung, an hour stretching, then 15 mins with a Hydromax (water pump). Repeating in the evening?
Add in 10-15 minutes of manual stretching like Left for 30s, up,down,right, etc and it will be.

Edit-Do manuals first to enhance stretch with extender

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Add in 10-15 minutes of manual stretching like Left for 30s, up,down,right, etc and it will be.

Edit-Do manuals first to enhance stretch with extender
Hey...HMU gonna see if you can write up a few sample routines for customers to follow

Reactions: CF2

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You up for posting in this thread?
Tbh your best bet is to go to thebiohacker.com they have a website dedicated to this, lots of instructions, help, support and there is a beginner routine called JP90 which is good to condition the penis, but I will share some basic routines I do currently that have helped me with a bit of growth. FYI anyone reading this and thinking I will just give it a shot, be mindful you need to commit minimum 3 months to get ANY sort of gain.

AM- Manual Stretches
Left, Right, Up, Down, Out. All 30second holds then 10 kegals at the end, after each 30seconds shake it out. After doing the 5 stretchs, jelq for 10-20 reps.
X3
This shouldnt take too long really, around 10-15 minutes, if you have time and going for length, chuck the extender on for as long as you can after this, if going for a bit of girth pump for 10-20 minutes.

PM-
Repeat the same, but use extender for as long as possible.

Keep an eye on your erection qualities, morning wood, arousal levels etc, if they are negatively impacted take a day or two off to recover.

The tension on the extender is important, as long as you are stretched out and feel it, should be fine, you want to advance every week/couple of weeks and get that little bit more of a stretch. Arguably the most important fact is hours in the extender. From all the studies, reviews and logs I have read 1000hours of extender time is required to gain one inch in length, of course this will differ from person to person and sometimes people gain a lot in their first 3 months, sometimes it takes people a year to see results.

Another simple routine for a bit of girth would be
Jelq 5 minutes
Pump 15-20 (do not max out on pressure)
x3

You will be real pumped up after this

DO NOT expect instant results, as I said you will need to commit minimum 3 months to see results.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
New to this thread…is there ingredients somewhere? 119 pages to tough to skim through.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I used penis extender for about two years now with no results. Not even a mm growth.

I'm thinking of using weight hanging. Would any of you guys recommend that? Dsade... Sparta12... anyone... to any of you guys think it's great idea to add weighted hanging and then apply HUNG2?
Yep a lot of people go to hanging if extending doesnt work for them, you need to build it up slowly though. I think hanging is probably the best for length growth, but I dont like the inconvience of it and youre still gonna want to be doing 3x20 min sets atleast. I MAY start doing it a couple times a week with hung. Youd want to start low, then add 1-2lbs a week

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What oil did you use in the product ? @dsade
There is Emu oil, Arachidonic Acid oil, and Gamma Linolenic Acid, all high shear blended into customized (by me) liposomes with special absorption kinetics to concentrate everything within the penile tissue.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any initial comments or feedback?

Kveldulf

Awards
Portuguese customs are chronically inept. mine is here, though they haven't acknowledged it's here yet. They'll spend between 5 to 20 days to release it to the post (though it's all the same group, CTT) then it can be anywhere between one to twelve weeks (yes really) before the post picks it up and delivers it. Best case it'll be at my door by beginning of October, worst case December-ish.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wonder why everything is so slow.

Wagner83

Awards
There is Emu oil, Arachidonic Acid oil, and Gamma Linolenic Acid, all high shear blended into customized (by me) liposomes with special absorption kinetics to concentrate everything within the penile tissue.
Thanks for the reply. Crap, I should have asked earlier ! Can you do an omega 6 / Pufa-free version, based on mct oil, or are these unsaturated oils (particularly the latter two you mentioned) the backbone of the product ?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the reply. Crap, I should have asked earlier ! Can you do an omega 6 / Pufa-free version, based on mct oil, or are these unsaturated oils (particularly the latter two you mentioned) the backbone of the product ?
They are part of the core functionality.