EvoMuse presents...HUNG

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you partnered up with PEGYM and other PE forums, I guarantee you would be making sick profit and could operate on the sale of HUNG alone... I guess the problem is starting the process though :(

If you ever manage to produce a couple of bottles I strongly recommend sending it to some of the admins there, once they see how good it works you will be the main attraction over there

Avengeme

Avengeme

Awards
  • Established
If you partnered up with PEGYM and other PE forums, I guarantee you would be making sick profit and could operate on the sale of HUNG alone... I guess the problem is starting the process though :(

If you ever manage to produce a couple of bottles I strongly recommend sending it to some of the admins there, once they see how good it works you will be the main attraction over there
Agreed. I frequent some PE subreddits and it would likely be a hot seller on there. I'd love to get my hands on a bottle to test.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I never, ever realized how many dudes are worried about their cawk size until I saw you guys talking about those forums and I browsed them.

I can't tell if my mind or soul or both melted.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I never, ever realized how many dudes are worried about their cawk size until I saw you guys talking about those forums and I browsed them.

I can't tell if my mind or soul or both melted.
Everybody has their insecurities or things they want to work on, for me personally I do not really care too much about my cawk size, but I like the idea of being able to improve it, just think the bigger it gets the more feeling you will get and I can vouch for that, the bigger it has got the better sex feels to me haha. For me personally it is more about the idea of improving, I do frequent mind, health, PE, history, philosophy forumy type places too.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Everybody has their insecurities or things they want to work on, for me personally I do not really care too much about my cawk size, but I like the idea of being able to improve it, just think the bigger it gets the more feeling you will get and I can vouch for that, the bigger it has got the better sex feels to me haha. For me personally it is more about the idea of improving, I do frequent mind, health, PE, history, philosophy forumy type places too.
Yeah, I'm not dissing anyone into this. I just couldn't believe it was SUCH a big thing. Like those forums are more active then ones I browse for current video games and car brands and such lol. I read over a few posts and the work involved into doing this is insane. It would be nice to slap some HUNG on the bad boy and have a J Holmes sized member but I just could simply never commit to that other stuff you have to go thru for eons like these guys are posting.

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Nothing yet. Trying to rebuild from the edge of ruin.

Slow going.
how so? you have a strong following of your supplements? BMP sells faster than hotcakes when it is posted on auction.

Gregory55

Awards
how so? you have a strong following of your supplements? BMP sells faster than hotcakes when it is posted on auction.
Does anyone know what supplement or peptides will activate GSK3α and GSK3β for growth?

GSK3α and GSK3β

GSK3α and GSK3β

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does anyone know what supplement or peptides will activate GSK3α and GSK3β for growth?

GSK3α and GSK3β

GSK3α and GSK3β
You want to inhibit.

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Was anything in this pro-hormonal? I remember gaining some size while having very up/down emotions while on it...hahaha

Could totally be in my head

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Was anything in this pro-hormonal? I remember gaining some size while having very up/down emotions while on it...hahaha

Could totally be in my head
The very last ones sent out did include a low dose androgen.

Gregory55

Awards
There is an androgenic co-product (it's not going to be in the main product due to country restrictions) that I have mentioned. It absolutely causes a massive libido spike, almost past the point of control.

The testicular enlargement/Ejaculate incrase product (Inflate) is something different.
Do you have the name of the product and has it worked for you ?

tubzy

tubzy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
EP4 receptor. Relaxation of the smooth muscle of the penis by EP4 agonism will allow for increased pressure on the cavern walls, and increasing nerve growth (duh, for anyone missing the reference here) and angiogenesis in the local tissues will increase blood "holding" capacity, therefore size.

Should also greatly increase erection hardness.

http://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/neuroscience/ep4-receptor
I wondering if topical cloprostenol would work in that regard? Its an analogue of PGF2a.

Or I guess even an easier analogue to obtain would be topical bimatoprost on your dong Lol

Gregory55

Awards
I wondering if topical cloprostenol would work in that regard? Its an analogue of PGF2a.

Or I guess even an easier analogue to obtain would be topical bimatoprost on your dong Lol
Bimatoprost is for eye pressure. How can that work on the penis. Oh I'm super impressed with the comments are most of you in the medical field? Anyway, any info would be great thanks!!!

tubzy

tubzy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Bimatoprost is for eye pressure. How can that work on the penis. Oh I'm super impressed with the comments are most of you in the medical field? Anyway, any info would be great thanks!!!
I'm not saying it works btw - just speculating based on this

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Then topical minoxidil??? Vasodilator, thats the mode of action of hair growth

tubzy

tubzy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Then topical minoxidil??? Vasodilator, thats the mode of action of hair growth
Minoxidil increases PGE2

Gregory55

Awards
Minoxidil increases PGE2
That interesting so basically that can grow the penis with the right exercise and pumping I guess.. :)

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
perhaps just stretching in the presence of DHT + vasodilators (Pumps). also REsensitization to DHT to get response - Carnitine??? + Epiandro/Proviron.

Sorghum
Creatine
Butea superba

Possibly to mimic hormonal environment of pubertal timeline (high LH, GH - Cistanche/mk677)

young4life

Awards
  • Established
He's trying to get everything back up and running. Almost everything is out of stock ATM.

Edit: Looks like BMP is in stock. My bad :)

Last edited:

Hung Lo 69

Awards
Any news when the latest hung version will be out? I never tried this before but I be down, willing to pay whatever amount. It seems like it has been sold out for long time....

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Evomuse took a big hit with Covid. The company’s coming back it’s just gonna take a while. This supplement was great btw but might take awhile before he can devote the time to developing it vs the more popular supplements.

Honestly between this supplement and the ejaculation volume supplement (inflate) he was creating I was super hyped to be the next Peter north hahahaha

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A pre-sale would sell like hot cakes, I think he has trouble getting the ingredients maybe. If we could do a presale I would buy 12 straight up haha
I thought he was in some talks to make product commercial then fizzled out

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They just had a flash sale. I’m gonna try the trick where you apply it to your testicles to see if that gives me the intense libido reaction

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For those not aware or haven't seen the post, SMOLDER is in stock on the Evo site. Once enough is sold it will fund an updated TOP MUSCLE run have grabbed three so far.
How does top muscle differ from Androlotion?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any updates on this coming back?
Soon.

I'm finally getting the results this deserves. Just a super pain to make and ice found that while everything else is spiraling out of control I'm unable to focus on this without screwing it up.

ChilledFaith

Awards
Soon.

I'm finally getting the results this deserves. Just a super pain to make and ice found that while everything else is spiraling out of control I'm unable to focus on this without screwing it up.
Take your time, sounds like your doing about 100 things and getting screwed on supply chain on top of everything else. Hope it gets better from here!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Someone bump this in about 2 weeks. Latest version plus traction (1 hour) plus 15 minutes under vacuum and the traction gains are now holding permanent.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Someone bump this in about 2 weeks. Latest version plus traction (1 hour) plus 15 minutes under vacuum and the traction gains are now holding permanent.
I am suppppeer excited, please hold 3 bottles for me if possible, I will be going on holidays soon and dont want to miss out. PLease and thank you :)

Jrob414

Awards
Following this waiting on the return of this product. What kind of traction do you use?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Following this waiting on the return of this product. What kind of traction do you use?
Just the cheap plastic one from Amazon. Is there a better quality one you recommend?