EvoMuse presents...HUNG

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I must say I have noticed ALOT more expansion (temp BIG expansion and a fair bit more ongoing expansion) after pumping with the 2nd latest version (the androgenic one) Excited to buy 2 more of the latest new batch, will sit on what I have got already after that. I am going to do another measure the start of december then Feb... remember guys this takes time, some people gain alot in the first 4-12 weeks... some gain none, but wake up one day 20 weeks later and there dick grew overnight... it isnt as simple as applying this stuff and doing osme exercises, it does take time and commitment.

This has definitely aided me in size a lot as I had been stagnant for a long time, I used to feel like a had a small/average penis, now I definitely consider it upper average closing in on big

muree

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I must say I have noticed ALOT more expansion (temp BIG expansion and a fair bit more ongoing expansion) after pumping with the 2nd latest version (the androgenic one) Excited to buy 2 more of the latest new batch, will sit on what I have got already after that. I am going to do another measure the start of december then Feb... remember guys this takes time, some people gain alot in the first 4-12 weeks... some gain none, but wake up one day 20 weeks later and there dick grew overnight... it isnt as simple as applying this stuff and doing osme exercises, it does take time and commitment.

This has definitely aided me in size a lot as I had been stagnant for a long time, I used to feel like a had a small/average penis, now I definitely consider it upper average closing in on big
and for the chosen few it takes 10 years..lol. great to hear your feedback

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any update dsade?
Sorry, my mom had a stroke and I've been trying to deal with helping her from across the country. I'm going to have to shut down the store for a week or so.

• Sad
Reactions: SMS

pudd1ng

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Sorry, my mom had a stroke and I've been trying to deal with helping her from across the country. I'm going to have to shut down the store for a week or so.
Aw sorry to hear that man, hope you mums ok.

Grnmnky

Awards
My wife threw out my hung again , now I need more :-(
Damn! And I can’t even seem to get a hold of any! Any time frame
Any time frame on a new batch? I missed out on the last one.