EvoMuse Presents: Eviscerate SUPERNOVA (BETA WARNING)

vascopro

vascopro

Awards
  • Established
Hi dsade

Sent you some PMs about SUPERNOVA test!!

Best Regards

Ray Donovan

Awards
Just bought 3 bottles of this. I'm anxious to start because I took a huge step backwards with my body fat levels in the last month and a half.

I will make sure to report my results and compare to AA and EBFF.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
its more like the BFF, using the non-burning capsaicin analogue, but you are correct. The carriers are also hybridized, to handle both the hydrophilic and lipophyllic main ingredients.

I've been swooping back and forth around this idea since I out out the original BRITE concept, almost 3 years ago. I'm now highly confident that this is the ultimate topical, and that it will work extremely well at any body fat level.

I'll keep the beta price for 100 more bottles, but this is really expensive to make and I know you all are tired of everything being out of stock. Expect the final retail to be around $54.99.
So it doesn't burn like holy hell fire?

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got one, $21.14 int'l shipping is abit steep though.

On another note, when will the Cardiotryx be available again?

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
I bought 2 bottles. I hope I was in time before they all few out the door.

Also, I'd like to know how to use this in my stack.

Can I apply this at night and then Abliderated Advanced in the morning?

Can this be taken with AMMO and DCP?

ThaPeoplesChamp

ThaPeoplesChamp

Awards
  • Established
I've got 41 days left in a 90 day ab challenge at work. Already ahead of the pack by far but dying to get them diced and seal the deal. Ordered like 15 seconds after it was put in the store. Anxious much? Haha.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I was trying to resist this...I've got a lot of stuff I'm running and I don't have much cash, but I just broke down and ordered 2 bottles. DCP/Brite/Supernova and Exotherm should be about all I need to get rid of this last 20 pounds. For the first time I'm glad Evomuse is out of stock on stuff - I would have thrown in Epitome, Ammo, and Gut Health ....even though I don't have the cash, haha.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Went ahead and ordered a bottle.
Going to add this to my 11 keto stack

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn might just order another bottle lol. I feel like one isn't enough.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Matt? Good to go with clen? Thinking on going with this after my eviscerate plus.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
11 keto....love that stuff. Topical?
Yes, I have 2 bottles OL Sup3r 11 and I'm going to buy a bottle or 2
Of Nutra Innovations 11 K Test Spray

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes, I have 2 bottles OL Sup3r 11 and I'm going to buy a bottle or 2
Of Nutra Innovations 11 K Test Spray
Same here. Have both.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Same here. Have both.
Have you tried either one..?

I've only used Iron Legions 11 xi kt when it was around and more recently ran some transdermal 11 oxo

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cannot wait to try this stuff, myself. Super excited.

Using Smolder currently.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have you tried either one..?

I've only used Iron Legions 11 xi kt when it was around and more recently ran some transdermal 11 oxo
Let's not ruin this evomuse thread on non evo products. Pm me.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Only Smolder? I thought you were stronger than that....
LOL

I've used this and regular Eviscerate. Asked Matt to hook me up with + one time and we got hung up on other things and so I still haven't tried it. Though admittedly, I'm not sure I want to after just regular Eviscerate lol. That was more than enough burn for me.

Smolder isn't bad at all, but it's a noticeable burn if you actually make sure to apply it after exfoliating (barely feel it at all if you forget to do that) and it's even SLIGHTLY warm out.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL

I've used this and regular Eviscerate. Asked Matt to hook me up with + one time and we got hung up on other things and so I still haven't tried it. Though admittedly, I'm not sure I want to after just regular Eviscerate lol. That was more than enough burn for me.

Smolder isn't bad at all, but it's a noticeable burn if you actually make sure to apply it after exfoliating (barely feel it at all if you forget to do that) and it's even SLIGHTLY warm out.
I enjoyed the "slight" burn from Eviscerate+. I'm going to miss it from Supernova.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I enjoyed the "slight" burn from Eviscerate+. I'm going to miss it from Supernova.
this was my thought too... loved the burn from smolder (regular was sold out when I got it)... always wanted to try +

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's weird. The burn I felt from + was the same as smolder.
The "pain" from TRPV1 activation is dependent on a lot of factors, including calcium levels, Substance P levels, electrolyte levels. It's literally different every time you use it.

Some people also have an upper limit to how much pain they actually feel, like those people that eat those insanely hot peppers and barely get much of a reaction at all.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The "pain" from TRPV1 activation is dependent on a lot of factors, including calcium levels, Substance P levels, electrolyte levels. It's literally different every time you use it.

Some people also have an upper limit to how much pain they actually feel, like those people that eat those insanely hot peppers and barely get much of a reaction at all.
Oh, I wasn't complaining about the product. I used it and was sort of glad the E+ burn wasn't as bad as people made it out to be. Seemed to help spot fat reduction so I figured it was working whether I felt a burn or not.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
haha this would be me... heat it up!

josun

Awards
  • Established
I've got 41 days left in a 90 day ab challenge at work. Already ahead of the pack by far but dying to get them diced and seal the deal. Ordered like 15 seconds after it was put in the store. Anxious much? Haha.
what do u get if u win the ab challenge?

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Product comes tomorrow. Official sponsored log will be up tonight

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Supernova came today :) ....Want to use this preworkout tomorrow morning as you suggested on FB, after workout I obviously have to shower before work...might be a dumb question, but showering post workout is a no-no? Thanks!

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Waiting for the writeup. Unfortunately, dosing preworkout would be tough cause I would shower right after. Also, can this be used 2x a day?

rippedbrah

rippedbrah

Awards
matt, do you recommend any changes in dosing when stacking with DCP & Brite?

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I'm doing DCP/Brite/Abliderated Advanced/DCP

So, I'm very curious to know how/where to fit this in the schedule.

To those concerned about showering after the workout, I can say that Matt has said with his OTHER rub on products that once it's absorbed, you don't need to worry about sweating or showering it off.

Not sure if this will be the same, though.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's suggested to use twice per day.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah, I'm doing DCP/Brite/Abliderated Advanced/DCP

So, I'm very curious to know how/where to fit this in the schedule.

To those concerned about showering after the workout, I can say that Matt has said with his OTHER rub on products that once it's absorbed, you don't need to worry about sweating or showering it off.

Not sure if this will be the same, though.
This is generally correct with transdermals. Generally they are absorbed within 5 to 10 minutes of application. I'm not sure what Matt thinks with his setup but a lot of times I use just plain old hand sanitizer as a solvent 10 to 15 minutes after I apply to help carry anything that's left on top of the skin through the skin. 20 minutes after you've applied it it's normally dry and everything that's going to get through it in your skin and won't wash away.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is generally correct with transdermals. Generally they are absorbed within 5 to 10 minutes of application. I'm not sure what Matt thinks with his setup but a lot of times I use just plain old hand sanitizer as a solvent 10 to 15 minutes after I apply to help carry anything that's left on top of the skin through the skin. 20 minutes after you've applied it it's normally dry and everything that's going to get through it in your skin and won't wash away.
I agree here. But not sure if that's just mainly for anabolics and such.

Imo I want the burn to last as long as possible so not sure if that logic goes for this type of product. I'm sure Matt will chim in

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you're just doing a quick post workout rinse off, then you should be fine. This carrier design absorbs very quickly.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you're just doing a quick post workout rinse off, then you should be fine. This carrier design absorbs very quickly.
At the heart of the product, I still guess it's best to use this stuff pre-workout because of the Yohimbine? Mostly trying to figure out my showering schedule when I end up using this stuff.

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
Can you expand on that?

Specifically, can you work out right after application?

How long should you wait to have a full shower?

Also, how to stack it with Ammo / Abliderated Advanced / Brite?

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
Supernova arrived today. I wanted to get two bottles but couldn't swing it just yet. I'm awaiting MRI results to see if I need to surgically repair a torn labrum. I'll be doing mostly lower body and cardio work for the foreseeable future so hopefully this aids my efforts. Also have a bottle of E+ I haven't broken into if I can't get my hands on more of this.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
At the heart of the product, I still guess it's best to use this stuff pre-workout because of the Yohimbine? Mostly trying to figure out my showering schedule when I end up using this stuff.
For preworkout there are a couple of angles. First, TRPV1 activation triggers an adrenergic response. The whole formula increases blood flow to the area of application. As well, Bergenin (while not powerful on its own) has a huge amplification reaction with the adrengeric response, triggering a massive increase in Lipolysis. The YHCl absolutely fits in there, as by knocking out the A2 receptor subtypes you end up with more lipolysis at lower levels of adrenaline/nor-adrenaline.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got mine today. Plan to apply pre fasted am cardio. Maybe again after shower and before gym at 830 am lol

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got mine today...!

How are you supposed to dose it..?

How much do you use per application..?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Got mine today...!

How are you supposed to dose it..?

How much do you use per application..?
pour bath,
step into bath,
instalean.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I just gotta chance to try this stuff, well actually last month - been movin' around a bit (and lost access to my other account). PhytoSERMs 347 which is also on this list has been unfathomable! Better results than any other test-booster I've tried so far, yall should try it! Strength on this is INSANE! It's unlike anything I've ever tried. Unreal.

It's specifically mentioned in these three articles.

Best Sexual Enhancement Supplements 2016 (Full Reviewed List, Products Tested, Lab Confirmed)

World's Most Powerful Aphrodisiac. Does it Exist? What is It?

Best Male Sexual Enhancement Supplements/Compounds/Stacks/Methods
Hope you enjoyed your lasts post on Anabolic Minds. Buh-bye

Ray Donovan

Awards
Got my 3 bottles today. Will begin tomorrow. Perfect time because I put on a little belly in the last couple months with a terrible life style. I've done a couple runs of absolutely abliterated plus eviscerate burn free combined, so let's hope supernova can work as good or better.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wish I got mine... It was shipped Monday but is just sitting at a nearby post office since Weds. No movement at all. Called the post office and they never got back to me.