dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Okay awesome. Any time frame for dcp, epitome and perpetua? Pre order sale?
Epitome should be done by 1/1. I'm waiting on confirmation of the new DCP capsaicin complex, and Perpetua I'm trying my best for end of January.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Epitome should be done by 1/1. I'm waiting on confirmation of the new DCP capsaicin complex, and Perpetua I'm trying my best for end of January.
Cannot. Wait. For epitome

Hey what about bringing back some vanillean too?

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Perpetua is designed, WITHIN REASON, to be run continuously. Obviously you cannot go on a huge, extended multi-month/year binge but given a reasonable diet and workout regimen it will allow you to get and stay incredibly lean.
I'll be running it during my holidays next year, 3-6 weeks!

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Perpetua is designed, WITHIN REASON, to be run continuously. Obviously you cannot go on a huge, extended multi-month/year binge but given a reasonable diet and workout regimen it will allow you to get and stay incredibly lean.
this sounds amazing..

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nobody's ever created a product that approaches the problem even remotely like this.
i believe you have a full time job..
but i think if you had a fully developed supply chain / marketing team / etc

you could be HUGE...

all of your products are back by science and just so interesting.

keep it up man. I will be using Defuse for thanks giving very excited. whats the eta on perpetua?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Who’s ready for the new formula Defuse+Glycøshield flash sale???

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
Per evomuse Facebook page epitome should be coming up for presale sometime this week, first. Then dcp presale follows in next couple of weeks. Hoping for some news soon if that timeline is correct.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Per evomuse Facebook page epitome should be coming up for presale sometime this week, first. Then dcp presale follows in next couple of weeks. Hoping for some news soon if that timeline is correct.
I’ll take a 3 year supply of epitome. Srs

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
I’ll take a 3 year supply of epitome. Srs
Never tried it, but read through the forum seems like a great product (something to pair with hypernova down the road for myself). Let's hope he runs a presale for eptiome the more you buy the more you save

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Never tried it, but read through the forum seems like a great product (something to pair with hypernova down the road for myself). Let's hope he runs a presale for eptiome the more you buy the more you save
I ran out of my Supply a month ago and without any supplemental or dietary changes other than dropping epitome, ive noticed a slight increase in lower belly fat. That’s my one problem area (like most people)

Research has shown that the ingredients in epitome also have a slight diuretic and anti inflammatory effect which I’ve noticed losing those benefits as well.

This product is a staple for me. Dose 2 caps on cardio/off days and 1 cap if wanted on training days in the AM at least 4-5 hours before a weight session.

With Glycøshield and Lipøshield and now having epitome back... I expect big things :)

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I remember running Epitome and not seeing much of anything. I want my DCP! The problem with Evomuse products is the one's you want to run longer than a month don't have runs longer enough to get to the second bottle. So you have swoop in and make some huge buy of 3-4 of them at once and of course take from others looking to try their stuff.

argh.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I have been out of DCP for a while now, since September 2017, when is it due back in stock , ETA?

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Any update?
No still waiting for updates, i will be running Assass1nate as my non stim fat burner for next 8 weeks but hope this is back by then to aid in my summer fat loss phase, also will be interested in new version of Defuse and Hypernova to use for summer cut, i still have 10 bottles of supernova though.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No still waiting for updates, i will be running Assass1nate as my non stim fat burner for next 8 weeks but hope this is back by then to aid in my summer fat loss phase, also will be interested in new version of Defuse and Hypernova to use for summer cut, i still have 10 bottles of supernova though.
Glycøshield and/or Lipøshield would be a great non stim/caff free addition to assassinate and we have defuse bundles available on our website hpssupps.com

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today I'm testing out the new Capsaicin. The Enteric-Chitin ended up way too expensive, but I found some studies detailing a cyclodextrin complexing procedure. I just dropped 75mg of the capsaicin complex.

If my hypothesis is correct, there should be little to no heartburn and we can immediately proceed.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Today I'm testing out the new Capsaicin. The Enteric-Chitin ended up way too expensive, but I found some studies detailing a cyclodextrin complexing procedure. I just dropped 75mg of the capsaicin complex.

If my hypothesis is correct, there should be little to no heartburn and we can immediately proceed.
awesome, i did get used to the burning from the original though just with lots of water.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
awesome, i did get used to the burning from the original though just with lots of water.
I went up to 300mg as my second dose. Barely got any heartburn and it also disappeared with a drink. I'll just be dialing in the sweet spot then we're ready to go.

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Cayenne capsules burned my ass. No joke

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cayenne capsules burned my ass. No joke
It's been long enough that if there was going to be an effect down there it would have happened. I'm not going to release the cyclodextrin:capsaicin ratio, for obvious reasons, but the dosage was MUCH higher than the 10mg used in the previous version of DCP - all with minimal gastric irritation.

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, maybe it was my brand too.... This was just a vitamin co. That was brutal though..... Haha. Could me personally too. I tend to struggle a bit with hot food

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, maybe it was my brand too.... This was just a vitamin co. That was brutal though..... Haha. Could me personally too. I tend to struggle a bit with hot food
I have two open ulcers in my stomach and I had no problems. I'm really excited about this.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good luck with it. Interested to hear how it all goes....
I actually have enough to make several grams. Might throw some caps together and have a few other people test - especially those prone to heartburn.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I actually have enough to make several grams. Might throw some caps together and have a few other people test - especially those prone to heartburn.
Shotgun! Dibs.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looking forward to dcp becoming available. One of the few evomuse products I haven't tried. Every product from dsade has been a home run. Probably the most innovative person in the industry. Just a solid dude

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Cannot wait for new batch to be made to order more in time for my summer cut.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m just waiting for epitome. Haven’t changed a thing supp, training, or nutrition except not having epitome for about 1.5 months now. Finally starting to see lower belly fat / water creep back a bit. I had to cut back on my Glycøshield and Lipøshield usage bc my calories can’t support it and I don’t want to up them. Never used dcp but definitely interested. Currently triple dosing my gut health while taking a hefty dose of amoxicillin for the flu

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I’m just waiting for epitome. Haven’t changed a thing supp, training, or nutrition except not having epitome for about 1.5 months now. Finally starting to see lower belly fat / water creep back a bit. I had to cut back on my Glycøshield and Lipøshield usage bc my calories can’t support it and I don’t want to up them. Never used dcp but definitely interested. Currently triple dosing my gut health while taking a hefty dose of amoxicillin for the flu
I've been sans Epitome for a few months and can tell, also.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
dsade just checked on site and DCP pre sale / pre orders are out of stock, is there an eta on when it is due back in stock because i would like to order a couple of bottles for my upcoming summer cut.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
dsade just checked on site and DCP pre sale / pre orders are out of stock, is there an eta on when it is due back in stock because i would like to order a couple of bottles for my upcoming summer cut.
Seems like everything is sold out on the site

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
dsade I see that DCP is capping this weekend and that you got screwed out of a lot of money as a result. That's brutal. I'll be sure to load up on products to do my part to get you back in the black. Thanks for doing what you do

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I randomly checked the site today and found DCP up for pre-sale so I ordered a bottle.

Reactions: CF2
GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just ordered 4 bottles. This is the only fat burner I can use that doesn’t give me side effects I won’t tolerate.

CF2

Awards
  • Established
I ordered 4 bottles as well. I plan on running it steady along with low dose Defuse (2 capsules, twice daily) for 45 days, then cycling off Defuse for a couple of weeks, then going back on it again for another 45 days.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I ordered 4 bottles as well. I plan on running it steady along with low dose Defuse (2 capsules, twice daily) for 45 days, then cycling off Defuse for a couple of weeks, then going back on it again for another 45 days.
I’m going to be running it alongside Glycoshield (since Slintensity is out).

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
Received an Email notice yesterday that my DCP pre-order (from earlier this year) shipped. I had forgotten that I ordered it LOL.

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
dsade

Hey Matt, when you get chance can you please look into order#5909?

I made two DCP pre-orders, both shipped on 4/4, and order#5896 is already in my state but order#5909 is still in pre-shipment. Thanks in advance!