dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

Hey Matt, when you get chance can you please look into order#5909?

I made two DCP pre-orders, both shipped on 4/4, and order#5896 is already in my state but order#5909 is still in pre-shipment. Thanks in advance!
It looks like none of the packages dropped off yesterday morning were scanned in yet, but they did go out. Depending on who's working, sometimes they're lazy and just put them on the big truck without scanning them in.

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It looks like none of the packages dropped off yesterday morning were scanned in yet, but they did go out. Depending on who's working, sometimes they're lazy and just put them on the big truck without scanning them in.
So I see the cyclodextrin is listed separately....is it complexed with a certain ingredient?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I see the cyclodextrin is listed separately....is it complexed with a certain ingredient?
The capsaicin. Be sure to drink PLENTY of water with this.
Capsaicin is highly hydrophobic as well as really irritating to mucous mebranes, like the stomach. When the capsule breaks open, the liquid in your stomach forces the capsaicin to float on top, and it sits against your stomach lining causing massive irritation. By encasing it in a cyclodextrin, it's able to more easily go into the liquid solution and be absorbed. It's not perfected yet, but it should be much easier to deal with.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Looks like this happened to mine as well.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like this happened to mine as well.
You'd figure with me spending $1-2k a week on postage that they would be happy to see me....but nope.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You'd figure with me spending $1-2k a week on postage that they would be happy to see me....but nope.
Your making salary government employees actually do some work, they hate you lol.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So quick questions, on day two of my DCP! Any sort of difference I should see with this compared to BRITE, which I've ran in the past?

Also, Food. Take with food, before food, after food?

Thanks!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So quick questions, on day two of my DCP! Any sort of difference I should see with this compared to BRITE, which I've ran in the past?

Also, Food. Take with food, before food, after food?

Thanks!
DCP is a lot faster acting. You should see results within the first few days.

I recommend taking it with food and PLENTY of water.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Nice.
I should get mine tomorrow. I have a running race in the hills on Sunday. I'll get a couple days use to drop a little weight for it.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Nice, thanks for the response. I actually have been taking it with food EXCEPT for AM which is more of a fasted workout. (Which the bottle says take pre-workout.)

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Are these recommendations intended for keeping heartburn at bay?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

With food for best effects? Always thought empty stomach was best.

tilla34

Awards
Would there be any issue for someone taking DCP who's pre-diabetic and 12 months out post heart attack?

Thanks

ECUKingbuddy

ECUKingbuddy

Awards
  • First Up Vote

Man o Man, that explains the stomach aches. Its no joke and slightly painful. I will be sure to take with plenty of water now. Having it with a meal seems to negate the effects, but empty stomach is a no go.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Man o Man, that explains the stomach aches. Its no joke and slightly painful. I will be sure to take with plenty of water now. Having it with a meal seems to negate the effects, but empty stomach is a no go.
This batch of DCP is far better than the last in my experience. That last batch gave me heartburn that doubled me over.

JJW265

Awards
This batch of DCP is far better than the last in my experience. That last batch gave me heartburn that doubled me over.
100% normally i get some stomach problems the first week of taking it then it subsides afterwards but this batch has been pain free from the start. Even able to dose 3 caps on an empty stomach with zero problems.. this stacked with EC is unbeatable!!

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
100% normally i get some stomach problems the first week of taking it then it subsides afterwards but this batch has been pain free from the start. Even able to dose 3 caps on an empty stomach with zero problems.. this stacked with EC is unbeatable!!
3 caps at 1 shot? How many do you take a day?

daxiang

Awards
  • Established
Having it with meals helps the upset stomach for me. Water helps too for me, but not as much as food

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So are most of you not getting the heartburn or stomach issues with the new batch? If so, I'll need to order some. The last batch was really hard to stomach for the first few weeks.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So are most of you not getting the heartburn or stomach issues with the new batch? If so, I'll need to order some. The last batch was really hard to stomach for the first few weeks.
I mean, they’re there, but nothing like previous batches. Very very mild discomfort.

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
Two of my doses are first thing in the morning and at night before bed. Neither are near food, with morning being on an empty stomach. I have not had any real issues with taking it. I take the 2 capsules per dose. I have no experience with the old formula, only the new one, so I cannot compare.

CF2

Awards
  • Established
I had GI issues with the last batch (my only experience with DCP up to that point). After 4 days everything went back to normal, but the first few days were intense enough to where I have suggested someone start using it before a weekend (preferably a long weekend).

This batch I've had zero discomfort, other than a mild burning on the way out.

Also, no sleep issues to report (last night I dosed right before bed).

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is my first batch in years and I haven't had any side effects yet. I feel either the capsaicin or menthol, but it's not bothering me. Similar to Lipomorph.

I'm usually super sensitive to anything that could upset ones stomach, but so far, I'm good.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome, thanks for the responses. I will be ordering some soon.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had slight heartburn once but that was because I didn't drink enough water.
No problems since, 1 glass of water seems to be enough for me (2 caps) but being safe a drinking more is better.

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I actually had to stop using the last version of DCP because the capcaisin was killing my stomach. The new version with the cyclodextrin encapsulation is much better.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't drink carbonated beverages around the time you take your DCP. Burps + DCP = throat fire.

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
Just finished a run of defuse.... is it ok to take DCP right now ?

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
On DCP 2 and a half weeks now. Noticing no sides. Not sure on any fatloss. Going to give it it's full run for a legit review.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Do you recommend taking with food for best results or just to prevent heart burn?
And do you still recommend a cap or 2 preworkout?

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
I started using this since last Saturday and no problems at all , I am going to be taking it with glycoshield, I took 2 caps this morning before my WO and was sweeting pretty good.

Dirty Duke

Dirty Duke

Awards
Took first dose today, interested to see results at the end of the week.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just received mine. Will be testing it out soon and then running it for a while this summer. Any concern on stacking with an average Pre WO?

550lbdinosaur

Awards
Hi,

I was just curious if I'm reading the label on my DCP correctly. Each dose has 100mg of fucoxanthin at 40%, therefore each dose has 40mg of fucoxanthin?

I only ask because it's a much larger dose than I've seen in other products, e.g. Xanthigen.

Thanks!

Dino

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Is DCP still shipping direct from the evomuse store if orders are placed.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Is DCP still shipping direct from the evomuse store if orders are placed.
I just confirmed with Matt that DCP is still in stock - should ship just fine.

Reactions: CF2

ArkAngel86

Awards
Anyone wanna trade some Epitome for my remaining DCP? I have 2 full bottles and 1 that only has a few days into it.

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
I just confirmed with Matt that DCP is still in stock - should ship just fine.
I was wondering as Matt appeared to have been AWOL lately. Hopefully everything is OK with him?

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I was wondering as Matt appeared to have been AWOL lately. Hopefully everything is OK with him?
He has had a lot of personal stuff going on and I have a hard time even talking to him right now...I think and hope he will be OK.

twuncher

twuncher

Awards
This new version is so much better. I appreciate not spending half my day on the toilet!

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
He has had a lot of personal stuff going on and I have a hard time even talking to him right now...I think and hope he will be OK.
Have you heard from Matt. Had a problem with my order and can't get in touch with him.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Have you heard from Matt. Had a problem with my order and can't get in touch with him.
My communication with him has been limited but I will try to get in touch and let him know what is going on.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any reason to think DCP might interact with telmisartan? Just recently prescribed it for blood pressure.