EvoMuse Presents: DCP

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
Answered my own question: DGAT inhibition, surprisingly, does not lead to accumulation of DAG and lipotoxicity. It does this by downregulating expression of PPARα, PPARδ, PPARy , decreasing lipid uptake and oxidation, and upregulation of GLUT1 and GLUT4 in cardiac and skeletal muscle.

TLDR: Fat uptake and oxidation down, glucose uptake and oxidation up in muscle tissue ... in mice.

DGAT inhibition does not downregulate PPAR expression in hepatocytes

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Answered my own question: DGAT inhibition, surprisingly, does not lead to accumulation of DAG and lipotoxicity. It does this by downregulating expression of PPARα, PPARδ, PPARy , decreasing lipid uptake and oxidation, and upregulation of GLUT1 and GLUT4 in cardiac and skeletal muscle.

TLDR: Fat uptake and oxidation down, glucose uptake and oxidation up in muscle tissue ... in mice.

DGAT inhibition does not downregulate PPAR expression in hepatocytes
The full writeup should be done by Wednesday, as well as the presale. We are, for once, right on schedule.

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The full writeup should be done by Wednesday, as well as the presale. We are, for once, right on schedule.
Sounds great, definitely grabbing a couple bottles. And thanks again for throwing in the GH with my Epitome order, much appreciated brother.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds great, definitely grabbing a couple bottles. And thanks again for throwing in the GH with my Epitome order, much appreciated brother.
My pleasure. GH restock should be done in about 3 weeks, but I know how it is to run out.

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any idea what the presale price will be? dsade

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Two double packs would do me nicely thanks.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im not gonna lie, this one is pricey. Probably in the mid to high $40s
Makes sense. The profile in the past wasn't cheap so with the new additions, that is expected. Been dropping weight lately and I want to maintain it in a brainless fashion (too many BBQs this summer!)

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Makes sense. The profile in the past wasn't cheap so with the new additions, that is expected. Been dropping weight lately and I want to maintain it in a brainless fashion (too many BBQs this summer!)
I hear that! Gotta live a little

Rand0m

Awards
  • Established
Any eta on when pre sales will ship? Not that I'm impatient but I'll be out of the country for a while and would love to take a bottle with me.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any eta on when pre sales will ship? Not that I'm impatient but I'll be out of the country for a while and would love to take a bottle with me.
hopefully by the 30th.

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
Do you think this will be on par with the original that one was fantastic ? v2 (red capsule one ) didn't work as well for me.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Excited for DCP. Not gonna lie, I know on a bodybuilding forum it sounds stupid, but it's great to eat like crap on DCP and not get fat. Haha. I can only assume the new formula will allow it so much more.

What I love about Matt's formulas is that a lot of them really help with quality of life. Defuse (for mega cheats), DCP (for more relaxed dieting), Nerve Restore (I've never needed it, but I've seen the stories of how this helped people lift again), BRITE (fat loss, and eventually long term changes that make it so you can eat more)
Sole purpose I workout & buy supps, 100% srs.:wtf:

BANE44

Awards
What day are we looking at for the DCP presale? I want to make sure there is plenty of money on the debit card.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Def picking this stuff up.. looks interesting.. nice formula.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Probably tomorrow. Having some time commitment issues from production that's left me scratching my head. We had agreed weeks ago on a production day.

Frustrating when you're trying to arrange a presale and coordinate with Anabolic Minds for the newsletter and you can't even get any kind of commitment.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Probably tomorrow. Having some time commitment issues from production that's left me scratching my head. We had agreed weeks ago on a production day.

Frustrating when you're trying to arrange a presale and coordinate with Anabolic Minds for the newsletter and you can't even get any kind of commitment.
It happens man. You should hold off until ready. Ive always been patient, but some people get upset when they gotta wait. They all want those gains asap lol

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It happens man. You should hold off until ready. Ive always been patient, but some people get upset when they gotta wait. They all want those gains asap lol
Not gonna lie, I'm in a rush for DCP. It feels pretty good to eat like an idiot and not get fat. Really helps take the edge off of strict dieting for so long...

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
Pre-ordered for funsies. Still curious to see how the rest of the formula addresses the downregulation of PPAR and downstream targets brought on by inhibition of DGAT.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pre-ordered for funsies. Still curious to see how the rest of the formula addresses the downregulation of PPAR and downstream targets brought on by inhibition of DGAT.
Several ingredients increase expression of our two main PPAR isotypes, doesn't just hit them.

Writeup will be done Monday.

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
Severely ingredients increase expression of our two main PPAR isotypes, doesn't just hit them.

Can't wait to read it. Just picked up 3 combos.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Several ingredients increase expression of our two main PPAR isotypes, doesn't just hit them.

I would like to pre-order but do not want to have to pay shipping again ... ie. would like to have it shipped with pending order. Let me know the best way to go about this.

macwad

Awards
  • Established
Matt, Id like to order DCP and Gut Health. Can you put GH for pre order too? Or is it almost ready?

mcgeier

mcgeier

Awards
  • Established

Hopefully it will hit the UK soon! Any idea for an ETA?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Matt, Id like to order DCP and Gut Health. Can you put GH for pre order too? Or is it almost ready?
Gut Health is coming from someone quite a bit less reliable, but I can always refund it.

Yeah, I can do that.

bswanny

bswanny

Awards
  • Established
So i am just hearing about dcp now. Is this better than Epitome? Or works different?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So i am just hearing about dcp now. Is this better than Epitome? Or works different?
Different

Another great EvoMuse fat loss tool utilizing a different pathway ;)

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just ordered the dcp 2 pack along with some other great items (java lather, thermogum, dry-uretix, and renegade balm.) I can't wait to try the new dcp. I tried the original one and actually dropped weight between Thanksgiving and Christmas. I was great for preventing fat gain during times of not eating the best diet. It should be great when eating clean and still being able to enjoy the occasional summer bbq. I also have some defuse for a larger binges.

scump

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
didn't even know about you until today, very impressed. Even more impressed that you ship to australia!

Ordered DCPx2 and BMP powder to try out, keen to try brite but dosing 3x a day i would end up missing and likely only getting in 2x a day. If a controlled release capsule or something comes out would be keen to try.

will follow, keep up the great work mate

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One thing I've never asked is, does the new DCP activate AMPK or anything? Is this the kind of stuff you'd want to dose far away from workout? I recall last time I didn't have to dose it far from workout, etc but with the new Vanillean components I just wanted to be sure.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One thing I've never asked is, does the new DCP activate AMPK or anything? Is this the kind of stuff you'd want to dose far away from workout? I recall last time I didn't have to dose it far from workout, etc but with the new Vanillean components I just wanted to be sure.
Off the top of my head, I want to say no, but I'll defer to dsade for the 100% response.

dafeesh34

Awards
Not sure about the new version, but IIRC, the old formula was ideal pre-workout to "free" the fat to be burned.

dafeesh34

Awards
Can't wait for my order to ship! I'm pretty much out of the old formula.

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1466535597.507362.jpg

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not sure about the new version, but IIRC, the old formula was ideal pre-workout to "free" the fat to be burned.
Yup, that is what I remember too. The Vanillean components are what may change the game though.

aver4581

Awards
Shopify store says out of stock but evomuse website says still for sale. Anyone know if its not sold out? Would be my first evomuse product :)

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Shopify store says out of stock but evomuse website says still for sale. Anyone know if its not sold out? Would be my first evomuse product :)
The shopify was for the presale i believe

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll update when I have any info. I know Matt was getting the site worked on but I don't have any knowledge of what the current status is.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just doing the final edit. Should be up tonight.

aver4581

Awards
Okay its back up on shopify.

Just ordered my first evomuse stack:

-2 x DCP
-1 x Ammo
-1 x Epitome

Been on high stim fat burners and cant seem to get below 15% hopefully can get to 10-12% without feeling like **** at work all day.

Also using Spartan Hard - Sparta Nutrition atm which is awesome

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Excited for DCP. Not gonna lie, I know on a bodybuilding forum it sounds stupid, but it's great to eat like crap on DCP and not get fat. Haha. I can only assume the new formula will allow it so much more.

What I love about Matt's formulas is that a lot of them really help with quality of life. Defuse (for mega cheats), DCP (for more relaxed dieting), Nerve Restore (I've never needed it, but I've seen the stories of how this helped people lift again), BRITE (fat loss, and eventually long term changes that make it so you can eat more)
I have a tub of Defuse which i will use for a cheat day with EBF Recompadrol, i also have DCP on the way and will use that for the second, what amount of calories and macros do you class as a mega cheat.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have a tub of Defuse which i will use for a cheat day with EBF Recompadrol, i also have DCP on the way and will use that for the second, what amount of calories and macros do you class as a mega cheat.
My idea of a cheat is when I plan to eat a days worth of food in one meal, with no regard for macro ratios or calorie count. Think buffet :)

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
My idea of a cheat is when I plan to eat a days worth of food in one meal, with no regard for macro ratios or calorie count. Think buffet :)
I will stop tracking for my re-feed days for the mental, psychological break, as an estimate how many calories have you been able to hit and what was the weight result the next day e.g. from water gain, carb storage.