EvoMuse Nerve Restore Writeup

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am pretty ignorant on this topic of nerves and this product although trying to familiarize myself with the product and MOA as it applies to me

But how does it apply to training? Pain reduction? Increases nerve conductivity? This aids in proper recruitment of muscle fibers when taken pre workout?

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Curious if this would be recommended for my problem. I've had a numbness in my little and ring finger down the side of my hand for months now. From the doctors they think it's from pressure on my elbow and just to rest it. After weeks of resting it mostly went away but has now come back. I'm curious if this would be something worth trying. Thanks!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am pretty ignorant on this topic of nerves and this product although trying to familiarize myself with the product and MOA as it applies to me

But how does it apply to training? Pain reduction? Increases nerve conductivity? This aids in proper recruitment of muscle fibers when taken pre workout?
Acutely, the product will increase nerve conductivity (amplitude, etc) and should result in more force generated. Over time, restoration of healthy myelination, signal, transmission, nerve growth, and counteraction of atrophy.

Again, this is NOT a pain reducer - there is even a decent chance that initially it might increase pain via enhanced signal.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Curious if this would be recommended for my problem. I've had a numbness in my little and ring finger down the side of my hand for months now. From the doctors they think it's from pressure on my elbow and just to rest it. After weeks of resting it mostly went away but has now come back. I'm curious if this would be something worth trying. Thanks!
Sounds like this will work for you.

How long have you had the numbness, and can you tie it starting to something you did?

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Acutely, the product will increase nerve conductivity (amplitude, etc) and should result in more force generated. Over time, restoration of healthy myelination, signal, transmission, nerve growth, and counteraction of atrophy.

Again, this is NOT a pain reducer - there is even a decent chance that initially it might increase pain via enhanced signal.
Save some for me to buy at the Arnold!

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like this will work for you.

How long have you had the numbness, and can you tie it starting to something you did?
I haven't been able to tie it down to one thing. Right now the best guess is my computer chair broken and I'd replaced it temporarily with a pretty crappy chair which was I ended up using for months leading to months of typing with my arms too bent.

Aside from that I had been using my laptop on the bed leading me to lean on my elbows a bit, but that was only every weekend at the girlfriends place, but if that was it, as the doctor thought then I would have expected to bounce back as the doctor said I should.

Hope that helps. I've lost track how long it's been, but certainly months at this point. It has gotten better, there was a point where if I twisted my arm I got pins and needles all the way down my arm, but it's still kinda there, mostly a numbness on the tips of my two fingers. Been trying to rest it up to get back to 100% but it just hasn't full healed.

Hokutoshura

Awards
My boss is taking this right now to strengthen his right side after a bad motorcycle accident in the 80s severed a lot of nerves. He hasn't noticed much but that's because he's not able to practice drumming or playing guitar at the moment (hobbies he picked up to improve his hand and arm strength). Also, he's only taking it on rehearsal days. Should he be taking it everyday? I think he feels he's wasting it if he doesn't work on his hand and arm strength while using it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My boss is taking this right now to strengthen his right side after a bad motorcycle accident in the 80s severed a lot of nerves. He hasn't noticed much but that's because he's not able to practice drumming or playing guitar at the moment (hobbies he picked up to improve his hand and arm strength). Also, he's only taking it on rehearsal days. Should he be taking it everyday? I think he feels he's wasting it if he doesn't work on his hand and arm strength while using it.
He should definitely be taking it every day. Nerve Restore works both acutely and over time.

domore

Awards
Please keep us updated on his progress. These are the situations the product is targeted to help relieve/improve. We would be extremely pleased to see him improve.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He should definitely be taking it every day. Nerve Restore works both acutely and over time.
I felt great taking it for arms and shoulders yesterday. Will take it tonight for leg session 2. Strength was pretty impressive still after being out of over 3 weeks.

I'll be taking 1 cap 3x a day on non workout days. Or should I take it all at once when I wake?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I felt great taking it for arms and shoulders yesterday. Will take it tonight for leg session 2. Strength was pretty impressive still after being out of over 3 weeks.

I'll be taking 1 cap 3x a day on non workout days. Or should I take it all at once when I wake?
On off days, I would take all 3 at once.

daman43

Awards
Of all of Matt's creations, this is hands down his best creation. He sent me a free bottle to try and I havent been disappointed. I'm on a cut so I was taking AndroBomb the for 3 weeks. The strenght gains were nothing special. I ran Nerve Restore and AndroBomb together for two weeks and strength went up like I was taking M1T. I've been off of AndroBomb for the last week and a half, today i got 4 plates and a 5lber for 8 strict reps on Hammer Shoulder press . My all time high was 3 plates and 2 10lbers for 4 strict. Im definitely paying for this when it comes out.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I purchased a bottle. 2 days into it so I can't tell anything yet. I'll post up with results later on.

domore

Awards
I purchased a bottle. 2 days into it so I can't tell anything yet. I'll post up with results later on.
Please do. We want to continue to gather people's experience with the product, including all purposes of use (i.e., nerve injury, strength, etc.).

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Suffering an AC strain and my hips can be problematic so we will see how this does.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Def keep us updated guys. I would love to see more feedback. Will purchase once I see more reviews.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've been using for almost two weeks now. And I am liking it so far. Strength is steady and increasing. I also feel a little sharper if that makes sense. A little better cognition possibly. It also seems to amplify my stimulants. I will continue to purchase.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been using for almost two weeks now. And I am liking it so far. Strength is steady and increasing. I also feel a little sharper if that makes sense. A little better cognition possibly. It also seems to amplify my stimulants. I will continue to purchase.
That's an interesting angle. COmbustion will be coming in next week....I'll have to play around with it.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's an interesting angle. COmbustion will be coming in next week....I'll have to play around with it.
I must say you sir, are the MAN!

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'll be interested to find out what you think. But I'm enjoying it so far. I'll try and keep everyone posted.

burpees

Banned
Awards
Does this work for when your CNS is shot from heavy lifting to help it recover quicker ? Or injury related shyt

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Does this work for when your CNS is shot from heavy lifting to help it recover quicker ? Or injury related shyt
I don't want to speak for Matt. But I feel that it does assist with Cns recovery. It contains some adaptogens that probably assist with this. My lifting style is different from most so I may be different. But I do seem to notice I can go harder more often.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really thrilled with the feedback I've been hearing so far. Super cool.

Hokutoshura

Awards
Update from my boss-

He hasn't been able to drum and play guitar much lately due to his daughter accosting his practice space for a month. However, when he can practice he has noticed that his wrist strength has improved. His coordination hasn't improved much but that's probably a consequence of him not being able to practice.

I'm encouraging him to get another bottle and practice intensely for a month straight. We'll see what develops.

domore

Awards
Update from my boss- He hasn't been able to drum and play guitar much lately due to his daughter accosting his practice space for a month. However, when he can practice he has noticed that his wrist strength has improved. His coordination hasn't improved much but that's probably a consequence of him not being able to practice. I'm encouraging him to get another bottle and practice intensely for a month straight. We'll see what develops.
I think coordination would be heavily tied to his lack of practice. It's tough when strength and pain were prohibiting him from practicing, and then that skill fades without practice. If he is feeling better and strength is returning, his skill would return quickly, which would be awesome to hear!

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just an update since I'm not logging it:

2 weeks ago (1 week in on Nerve Restore) my chiro visit informed me that I had anterior shoulder tilt and strained AC joint, which I knew. What I didn't know, was how poor my left hip flexor was. He stated it wasn't firing correctly, which effected that leg locking out during sumo deadlift. Also, I had poor neck posture due to a pinched nerve that didn't allow me to remain upright.

What I'm experiencing now is better usage of my rear delt (on the shoulder affected by my AC strain). Example: When doing rear delt flys, I literally didn't feel anything being worked on that rear delt. Now I do. I also feel a better retraction.

Hip flexor-I feel better engagement of it. Today's deadlifts had no struggle with locking out that leg. When I self test it (laid on back, leg elevated, and wife pushing down on it) I feel better engagement, whereas in the chiro office, my leg wouldn't resist.

As for my neck, I'm able to keep my neck more upright, and not pitched forward like it was, resulting in better posture.

Along with all that, chiro, mobility work on the hips and shoulders, things are feeling good. I'm not sure how much is directly related to Nerve Restore, but I figured I'd share what might have been helped by it.

If any of this doesn't sound like a result of Nerve Restore, and I'm blowing smoke up peoples ass's, then let me know lol

I've also managed a few lifetime PRs for squat and front squat while taking Nerve Restore, but I may have been due for them anyways. Who knows!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice update Sean. Sounds good. I might need to pick a bottle up soon.

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
How did the two work together?

I've been taking Nerve Restore for a few weeks now for a chronic lower back condition and its made a huge difference. If it synergizes well with stimulants I think I'd continue to take it indefinitely.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How did the two work together?

I've been taking Nerve Restore for a few weeks now for a chronic lower back condition and its made a huge difference. If it synergizes well with stimulants I think I'd continue to take it indefinitely.
I definitely agree that in combination with stims, it works really well. As a matter of fact, while searching more into it I found something new that we've now incorporated into a formula upgrade for a product you will all recognize.

Should have isolated material next week to start experimenting.

XIXOX

XIXOX

Awards
  • Established
Today it's my first dose I felt a general relaxation of the body, I took it 1 hour before my training.

Synthesis

Synthesis

Awards
Matt rhodiola rosea makes me extremely drowsy, so for me it's a no go preworkout. I train late in evening so post workout is possible or before bed. What's your thoughts about dosing this way?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Matt rhodiola rosea makes me extremely drowsy, so for me it's a no go preworkout. I train late in evening so post workout is possible or before bed. What's your thoughts about dosing this way?
Have you tried it out?

Rosavins make me drowsy, however Salidroside wakes me up....Nerve Restore is concentrated for Salidroside.

Synthesis

Synthesis

Awards
Have you tried it out?

Rosavins make me drowsy, however Salidroside wakes me up....Nerve Restore is concentrated for Salidroside.
No going to give it a test run in the next 6 weeks or so. Will make sure to come back to give feedback on the product. Really excited by it, hoping I get the same invigoratating affect from the Salidroside. As this formula will definaty potentiate my current supplement and training regimen, which currently revolves around increasing the mind body connection.

Previously i used lions mane and idebonenoe for the purpose of increasing NGF expression, but that was more for cognitive enhancement. I think this product is multifaceted and could potentially do well in the life extension community as well

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
Would there be any benefit to taking 2 doses (3 capsules/dose) in a day or would it be too much of a good thing?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would there be any benefit to taking 2 doses (3 capsules/dose) in a day or would it be too much of a good thing?
Honestly, I don't know. I formulated to make sure everything was effectively dosed, but sometimes more is NOT better.

If anything, if you want to experiment, try 2/2, then 3/2, then if you notice an acceleration of benefits, go up to 3/3.

XIXOX

XIXOX

Awards
  • Established
Can I take it 3 hours before training because since few days I'm very drowsy when I take it 1 hour before training, when I finished my training about 2 hours I want to train ?

burpees

Banned
Awards
Can I take it 3 hours before training because since few days I'm very drowsy when I take it 1 hour before training, when I finished my training about 2 hours I want to train ?
No.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I notice that the acute strength effects seem to wane around 2 hours in. If you are looking at taking it for the long-term effects, then you will be ok.

burpees

Banned
Awards
I notice that the acute strength effects seem to wane around 2 hours in. If you are looking at taking it for the long-term effects, then you will be ok.
What ingredient (s)
Cause drowsiness , big dawg ?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

jhbmore

Awards
I came down with a mild case of the shingles. I have been out of the gym for 2 weeks. My rashes have cleared up. thankfully I caught it early. Although I have a mild case rash wise the nerve pain is horrible and I wanna stop taking the pain killers and get back in the gym.

Currently I am taking gabapentin for the nerve issues.

Do you think nerve restore might be usefully for my kind of nerve pain? Can it be taken with what I am already taking?

I am not seeking medical advice just more curious if nerve restore was designed to help the kind of nerve pain I have