dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Let me tell you a little story about a package done been packed, heading out from China gonna get everyone jacked, hitting 'pon the shores 'bout the time that May-time ends....then going into capsules and out to all my friends....

June that is, round the end...plenty of time to enjoy the Summertime putting all the plebes to shame.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let me tell you a little story about a package done been packed, heading out from China gonna get everyone jacked, hitting 'pon the shores 'bout the time that May-time ends....then going into capsules and out to all my friends....

June that is, round the end...plenty of time to enjoy the Summertime putting all the plebes to shame.
Sung to the theme of the Beverly Hillbillies.. :)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

True Detective Season 3...?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Isn't it Season 2, though? :)
Season 2 has already been cast.

We're getting people camera-ready with EvoMuse products for Season 3 ;)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's what I'm saying. I feel like we're being left in suspense intentionally.
This industry is full of un imaginative copycats. The longer we hold off information before release, the less chance that they will have time to copy and float some BS story about their own "innovation".

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This industry is full of un imaginative copycats. The longer we hold off information before release, the less chance that they will have time to copy and float some BS story about their own "innovation".
Cant be mad at that!

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I totally agree, and hope I didn't sound like an @$$ with my comment. I honestly meant to leave a smile emoticon thing. lol

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not supposed to ruin the surprise but Elite will feature huge doses of Taurine and Glycine!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not supposed to ruin the surprise but Elite will feature huge doses of Taurine and Glycine!
I was told bull semen.

I feel like one of us is being lied to...

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I totally agree, and hope I didn't sound like an @$$ with my comment. I honestly meant to leave a smile emoticon thing. lol
You didn't at all :)

A lot of us can be the same way. Heck, even I pester Matt all the time with questions about updates. It's because we're so excited about what he's working on that we can hardly wait.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You didn't at all :)

A lot of us can be the same way. Heck, even I pester Matt all the time with questions about updates. It's because we're so excited about what he's working on that we can hardly wait.
Like a toddler on a road trip...
"Are we there yet?"
lol

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You forgot arginine
Hopefully a heavy dose of rice flour can make up for the lack of arginine. Also 400 mg of caffeine for stim heads and because it isn't a supplement if it doesn't have caffeine!

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hopefully a heavy dose of rice flour can make up for the lack of arginine. Also 400 mg of caffeine for stim heads and because it isn't a supplement if it doesn't have caffeine!
But it's not a man's supplement without velvet bean! lulz

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
brb - copyrighting and patenting all these formulas...

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was told bull semen.

I feel like one of us is being lied to...
You guys heard it from the reps first!

400mg Caffeine
Taurine
Glycine
Rice Flour
Bull Semen

Sick profile.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You guys heard it from the reps first!

400mg Caffeine
Taurine
Glycine
Rice Flour
Bull Semen

Sick profile.
I heard bull semen was the first ingredient in the prop blend of 60g per serving, 2 bull nut sized softgels per serve lmao

ThaPeoplesChamp

ThaPeoplesChamp

Awards
  • Established
If you can swallow a bull nut sized soft gel there's probably another industry you should be in.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
More awesome stuff regarding this. Be sure to follow the EvoMuse Facebook page.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
While the last sentence you should definitely take heed of, you should be keeping your E levels in check anyway, and it won't be an issue. It might even allow for more lax anti-e protocols, with amplified effects even of lower levels (slightly low levels of E might not nuke your libido, for example).

"Remarkably, combination of DHT and the E. ulmoides extract in the presence of the AR led to increases in AR-mediated reporter gene expression ranging from 112% to 204%, even at saturating levels of DHT (figure 8). This potentiating effect was a tripartite synergism between the AR protein, its cognate steroidal ligand and E. ulmoides's extract. This is highly unusual as normally, androgen-mediated AR transcriptional capacity, akin to all ligand-dependent steroid receptors, plateaus at saturating doses of its cognate ligand. A similar synergistic effect was observed when E. ulmoides extract was tested in combination with estradiol in the presence of the estrogen receptor (ER) α (figure 9)"

So tell me, are you excited for MyoSynergy Elite yet?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
While the last sentence you should definitely take heed of, you should be keeping your E levels in check anyway, and it won't be an issue. It might even allow for more lax anti-e protocols, with amplified effects even of lower levels (slightly low levels of E might not nuke your libido, for example).

"Remarkably, combination of DHT and the E. ulmoides extract in the presence of the AR led to increases in AR-mediated reporter gene expression ranging from 112% to 204%, even at saturating levels of DHT (figure 8). This potentiating effect was a tripartite synergism between the AR protein, its cognate steroidal ligand and E. ulmoides's extract. This is highly unusual as normally, androgen-mediated AR transcriptional capacity, akin to all ligand-dependent steroid receptors, plateaus at saturating doses of its cognate ligand. A similar synergistic effect was observed when E. ulmoides extract was tested in combination with estradiol in the presence of the estrogen receptor (ER) α (figure 9)"

So tell me, are you excited for MyoSynergy Elite yet?
If you are using 95% forskolin then yes, very excited.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you are using 95% forskolin then yes, very excited.
Not changing the forskolin percentage. the 60% works just fine in this.

The marginal cost just isn't worth it - we would have to cut corners elsewhere in the formula, and I won't do that.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Not changing the forskolin percentage. the 60% works just fine in this.

The marginal cost just isn't worth it - we would have to cut corners elsewhere in the formula, and I won't do that.
Fair enough. 60% caused significant colon inflammation for me so probs will sit this one out.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
count me in. when can we pre order?
I will have a solid date from production hopefully next week. Provided there are no disasters, but this and BMP will be released the first week in July. :)

I haven't been this excited in a very long time....to be able to combine MyoCharger (now you all know why I called it an anabolic amplifier) with MyoSynergy into a single badass formula make me a happy little boy.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fair enough. 60% caused significant colon inflammation for me so probs will sit this one out.
Even at the dosage we used? I dialed it in after a lot of experimentation (I'm forskolin senstive as well).

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
I will have a solid date from production hopefully next week. Provided there are no disasters, but this and BMP will be released the first week in July. :)

I haven't been this excited in a very long time....to be able to combine MyoCharger (now you all know why I called it an anabolic amplifier) with MyoSynergy into a single badass formula make me a happy little boy.
this is awesome news. so they going to be released as a combo deal with the BMP can't wait

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This still a shopify exclusive?
The product won't be, but I will be putting together the most incredible stack of the year as an exclusive...MyoElite, BMP, and Strafe for under $100.

I was going to keep it exclusive, but started getting threats from my retailers and distributors. They all know a great formula when they see it.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Even at the dosage we used? I dialed it in after a lot of experimentation (I'm forskolin senstive as well).
Yeah, unfortunately. First time my UC flared up in ages as well, so deffinitely not gonna risk it again.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
The product won't be, but I will be putting together the most incredible stack of the year as an exclusive...MyoElite, BMP, and Strafe for under $100.
Would you be able to ship intl (Australasia) 2 of those stacks for the reg 20usd shipping or nah?

dafeesh34

Awards

I was going to keep it exclusive, but started getting threats from my retailers and distributors. They all know a great formula when they see it.
Super excited for this, love the original. I have plenty of Strafe on hand, however I would not object to buying more. Absolutely love that Melon flavor - and waking up DOMS-free is great as well.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would you be able to ship intl (Australasia) 2 of those stacks for the reg 20usd shipping or nah?
Yeah, that shouldn't be a problem - you just need to hit me up direct. The Strafe is 1/2 a lb (so two would be a pound) but the BMP and MyoElite should be light.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, that shouldn't be a problem - you just need to hit me up direct. The Strafe is 1/2 a lb (so two would be a pound) but the BMP and MyoElite should be light.
i will have to do this to, shipping is crazy these days on heavy stuff

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Super excited for this, love the original. I have plenty of Strafe on hand, however I would not object to buying more. Absolutely love that Melon flavor - and waking up DOMS-free is great as well.
I can send you an unflavored one, so you can see what I had to work with designing and executing the flavor so it actually tastes good. :)

Those are some horrible tasting ingredients, I will tell you what.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i will have to do this to, shipping is crazy these days on heavy stuff
Yeah, the shipping function of the Shopify store doesn't really give me ways to change or lower rates internationally, but I can process things manually a lot easier.

dafeesh34

Awards
I can send you an unflavored one, so you can see what I had to work with designing and executing the flavor so it actually tastes good. :)

Although I am quite curious, I'll take your word for it lol. I actually look forward to my Strafe every night - it's become a small indulgence for me. Standalone or mixed with a scoop of unflavored/vanilla protein.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Damn, thatd be fukn great...I wont bore you with all the details, but the closer the total cost is for me to 200usd (product + shipping) the better (customs BS)...would we just PM you here at the time prior to purchase?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I'd seriously take you up on this ... I'd mix it with some pretty sweet stuff I have on hand.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn, thatd be fukn great...I wont bore you with all the details, but the closer the total cost is for me to 200usd (product + shipping) the better (customs BS)...would we just PM you here at the time prior to purchase?
Yep, just hit me up here. FB messaging does NOT work for the EvoMuse page. No notifications, no "new messages" indicator.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd seriously take you up on this ... I'd mix it with some pretty sweet stuff I have on hand.
It's not just sweet...there's another secret that I learned when we were first doing the flavoring for Xtend. A secret that I'm not revealing.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's not just sweet...there's another secret that I learned when we were first doing the flavoring for Xtend. A secret that I'm not revealing.
dang the unflavored strafe must taste horrid lol- I don't think i could do it. The flavored one is pretty bad but the formula is amazing so i just chug it in 5oz before bed. now about that new stim :) i know this isn't the thread but the fb post got me excited.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

July? Dammit... Just as I'm finishing my LGD-4033 cycle... :(