• Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They're fine

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Matt is a class act even put an OG Myo in my order. Safe to say he knows how to make his customers smile, definitely got me as a loyal customer for life.

image-1497396484.jpg

I can't wait to run them got some TTA also going to do 3 months of BMP/Myo Elite/TTA and then run them with XGELS once I transition into my bulk :)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good stuff Maxx

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What did you notice when switching from OG to the elite
I was pre-vacation, wife got a new job moving back to first from second, and had our semester start back up at the university. So my diet was poor (barely ate) and I skipped probably 8 gym sessions during that time.

Needless to say not much was noticed, but I didn't regress terribly or anything. I'll be able to tell more once I'm back from vacation and mentally focused again.

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
Matt is a class act even put an OG Myo in my order. Safe to say he knows how to make his customers smile, definitely got me as a loyal customer for life.

View attachment 123154

I can't wait to run them got some TTA also going to do 3 months of BMP/Myo Elite/TTA and then run them with XGELS once I transition into my bulk :)
That stash though!!! Damn that's all kinds of gains right there!

Roidzz

Awards
Hey guys, I want to pick up the myoelite and bmp stack but have no idea about AI's. Never cycled or anything before. Do I just pick up something like erase pro and run it at recommended doses from the start? Is that stuff easy to get in Aus? Sorry for the noobish questions, just wanna be prepared.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys, I want to pick up the myoelite and bmp stack but have no idea about AI's. Never cycled or anything before. Do I just pick up something like erase pro and run it at recommended doses from the start? Is that stuff easy to get in Aus? Sorry for the noobish questions, just wanna be prepared.
Not noobish at all -- very fair question. Something like Erase Pro would be more than enough and probably run at a lower dosage, too. I'd start at just 1 cap a day and add more if you find it necessary.

If you have any other questions, just ask!

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
Not noobish at all -- very fair question. Something like Erase Pro would be more than enough and probably run at a lower dosage, too. I'd start at just 1 cap a day and add more if you find it necessary.

If you have any other questions, just ask!
Would you run it during the entire cycle of myoE or could you bridge the last 4 weeks of myoE into a short cutting phase?

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
check ebay, you can also buy erase pro powder here. but that dose have DAA which you may not want. but most US sellers will ship the caps and it will come through fine.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would you run it during the entire cycle of myoE or could you bridge the last 4 weeks of myoE into a short cutting phase?
I think you could do whatever you feel most comfortable with. It you're running multiple bottles, adding it in the last month should be perfectly fine or you could always start sooner at a really low dose. If I was viewing it from a cycle standpoint, I'd probably just add it in the final month of money was a concern.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thinking of stacking MyoElite in the future with BPS Sustain Alpha. Any thoughts?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'd suggest Inhibit-E over Erase Pro honestly. Not just in terms of quality formulation but also more cost effective. I use Inhibit-E year round now while on TRT.

Lunarisx718

Lunarisx718

Awards
Officially one week in to MyoElite and BMP stack. Been in a slight surplus all week (3,100kcals with an estimated maintenance of 2,800) and I'm running Wendler's 5/3/1 for Size (Building the Monolith). I'm up 1.8lbs since last week with no noticeable fat gain (I should note I'm also on 4tbsp of Soy granules). My girlfriend noted an increase in sex drive and ability this morning.

So far so good!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
5 week report, BMP/MyoElite

Left the hospital at 182lbs July 31st. Yesterday rocked it at 206lbs. Back prevents me from doing anything but arms/forearms at the gym, but I've managed to put on that 24lbs without much fat gain at all.

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
I can't wait to try myo elite, the OG is one of my favorite supplements

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Left the hospital at 182lbs July 31st. Yesterday rocked it at 206lbs. Back prevents me from doing anything but arms/forearms at the gym, but I've managed to put on that 24lbs without much fat gain at all.
So you've put on 24 pounds of lbm in your arms????

dafeesh34

Awards

That's quite the increase! I've been on MyoElite/BMP a little over 3 weeks eating at or below maintenance with one refeed every 10 days. I've gone from 208 to 217 trying to slow cut and and although the scale is moving in the opposite direction, I'm looking leaner. Loving it so far even though my goal was to cut to 195.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's quite the increase! I've been on MyoElite/BMP a little over 3 weeks eating at or below maintenance with one refeed every 10 days. I've gone from 208 to 217 trying to slow cut and and although the scale is moving in the opposite direction, I'm looking leaner. Loving it so far even though my goal was to cut to 195.
With that kind of progress it's easy to change your goals and roll with it.

Avengeme

Avengeme

Awards
  • Established
Would there be any problem with running Arimistane AKA Erase/Eradicate E at 25mg a day for about 4 months while running myo elite? Possibly bump to 2 or 3 caps for the last month.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would there be any problem with running Arimistane AKA Erase/Eradicate E at 25mg a day for about 4 months while running myo elite? Possibly bump to 2 or 3 caps for the last month.
not at all. I'm running Elimistane with the same protocol.

thedeadlybulb

Awards
not at all. I'm running Elimistane with the same protocol.
On a related note: I'm planning to start an 8-week BMP/Myosynergy Elite run later this fall. I'll have Elimistane and Inhibit-E on hand.

Would it be overkill to run both? I was thinking 1 tab of Elimistane for the full run, and adding Inhibit-E for weeks 5-8.

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
Got back from Vacation and found my Myoelite waiting. Thanks Dsade for your hard work and putting up with me:)
Great customer service and class act.

thedeadlybulb

Awards
On a related note: I'm planning to start an 8-week BMP/Myosynergy Elite run later this fall. I'll have Elimistane and Inhibit-E on hand.

Would it be overkill to run both? I was thinking 1 tab of Elimistane for the full run, and adding Inhibit-E for weeks 5-8.
Anyone? Thoughts?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree. You don't want to wipe out your E levels completely.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
I'm using Erase Pro with it and BMP now. Loving the vascularity and Endurance I'm going to run them for 8 weeks while in a deficit aiming for 2lbs a week then will run with Basic and BRITE maybe if I get my hands on those around week 5-4

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Great, thanks. Maybe I'll try 4 weeks of each then. I just keep reading here that arimistane doesn't actually do much for E.
I've read that too, and being that that's the case, will not use it ever again. I recall seeing one guy's blood work where his prolactin increased pretty significantly. One case is enough for me especially when there's a product like Inhibit-E that definitely works (verified by blood work).

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've read that too, and being that that's the case, will not use it ever again. I recall seeing one guy's blood work where his prolactin increased pretty significantly. One case is enough for me especially when there's a product like Inhibit-E that definitely works (verified by blood work).
You did some blood work on Inhibit-E?

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is that significant? Did it boost test and or free test?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is that significant? Did it boost test and or free test?
I was secondary low T at the time so I wasn't producing a whole lot of test. That's fixed now. However yes 11 points is significant. It leaned me out and gave me much better aggression and focus in the gym and life in general. I really enjoyed it. 6 weeks of 3 caps spread throughout the day.

I am logging and enjoying letrone right now as well veryyy much.

If you want to increase free test, look into Olympus LJ100. I have blood work showing 9 point drop in SHBG over 6 weeks

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys! I was wondering what other products stack best with Myo Elite for building muscle?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys! I was wondering what other products stack best with Myo Elite for building muscle?
If you're looking within EvoMuse, Nerve Restore, STRAFE and BMP are probably the suggestions that make the most sense. Additionally, I'd say products like Anabeta Elite, ArA (X Factor or X Gels), and PA are all solid additions for stacking.

Tons of possibilities, really. Those are just a few off the top of my head.

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
I'm stacking with some form I had laying around and some ultimate t. I will be using exotherm when my form runs out.

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established
An AI+test booster seems to be best if you're looking for direct synergy.
Yeah I was thinking USP Labs Ultimate T. Have been reading a ton of good reviews here on it. Plus, i'd like to try the new PES Erase Pro+.

Lunarisx718

Lunarisx718

Awards
1 month of Myoelite & BMP down. Just began the 2nd bottles of each. One thing that is glaringly obviously is the extra endurance during workouts. It is almost like I CAN"T get tired. Last night I managed a set of 20 rep squats and although the set was hard, it didn't completely destroy me like I thought it would.

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
1 month of Myoelite & BMP down. Just began the 2nd bottles of each. One thing that is glaringly obviously is the extra endurance during workouts. It is almost like I CAN"T get tired. Last night I managed a set of 20 rep squats and although the set was hard, it didn't completely destroy me like I thought it would.
Any changes in the mirror or purely performance?

Lunarisx718

Lunarisx718

Awards
Without a doubt i'm thicker in the shoulders and chest. I just finished week 5 of Wendler's Building The Monolith.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome feedback!