EvoMuse MyoSynergy ELITE

test112

Awards
  • Established
So what's the deal with the butea? Does it affect your own hormone production/conversion, or does it act as a phytoandrogen?

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
How's it going my fellow Myo Eliters? Hopefully MyoElite is treating everyone well!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So what's the deal with the butea? Does it affect your own hormone production/conversion, or does it act as a phytoandrogen?
The studies show it to be a potent phytoandrogen. Combined with the E. Ulmoides, which amplifies the effects of hormones at the receptor (along with your baseline natural test) it is the one-two punch that was GOING to be the MyoCharger product. In the end I figured I would just give you guys the most badass effects in a single product instead of making you buy two.

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
The studies show it to be a potent phytoandrogen. Combined with the E. Ulmoides, which amplifies the effects of hormones at the receptor (along with your baseline natural test) it is the one-two punch that was GOING to be the MyoCharger product. In the end I figured I would just give you guys the most badass effects in a single product instead of making you buy two.
So we need to stack a natty AI type product with this?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So we need to stack a natty AI type product with this?
It's recommended, yes...the E. Ulmoides seems not to care what it amplifies, whether test or estrogens. Keeping those estrogens under control is ideal here.

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This science stuff hurts my brain. I Just know that elite and nerve restore is really helping me out. All I am using and it's effective

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This science stuff hurts my brain. I Just know that elite and nerve restore is really helping me out. All I am using and it's effective
I hope to give it a real long term whirl once the doc clears me

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
Just using MyoElite as well and am happy with how its going.... Down the road I'll probably toss in an AI.

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
It's recommended, yes...the E. Ulmoides seems not to care what it amplifies, whether test or estrogens. Keeping those estrogens under control is ideal here.
When mine gets here I'll probably just toss in Nolvadren XT or Erase Pro. Definitely excited to see what MyoElite can do.

Lunarisx718

Lunarisx718

Awards
I'm planning on running BMP and Myoelite for 3 months straight. Didn't consider the need for an AI. Any suggestions, not really used to shopping for something like that

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm planning on running BMP and Myoelite for 3 months straight. Didn't consider the need for an AI. Any suggestions, not really used to shopping for something like that
Something easy like Elimistane should be fine.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll be stacking MyoElite with ExoTherm in a month or two.

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
Erase, Erase Pro, Inhibit-E, Elimistane are all options I'll be considering. Using an AI during the last two months of use should have you covered.

I'm in the midst of a four month run, and DSade seemed to approve of my AI use during the last two months if my MyoElite run.

Lunarisx718

Lunarisx718

Awards
Erase, Erase Pro, Inhibit-E, Elimistane are all options I'll be considering. Using an AI during the last two months of use should have you covered.

I'm in the midst of a four month run, and DSade seemed to approve of my AI use during the last two months if my MyoElite run.
Sounds great. I'm very excited about this stack. Looking to start in about 2 weeks. TPS for the first month, BMP and Myoelite and Elimistane for the two after, along with a caloric surplus.

Incoming gainz!

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
Sounds great. I'm very excited about this stack. Looking to start in about 2 weeks. TPS for the first month, BMP and Myoelite and Elimistane for the two after, along with a caloric surplus.

Incoming gainz!
I don't think you'll be disappointed man! Just using MyoElite has been fun... Really interested to see BMP out in action.

Matt

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

For me the top two out right now are Inhibit E from SNS and Letrone by BLR. Very very very good AI's.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
I got 3 bottles of erase pro and some Elim1nate to run with Myo Elite and BMP pretty excited

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
For me the top two out right now are Inhibit E from SNS and Letrone by BLR. Very very very good AI's.
Thanks! I was hesitant about Letrone just cause its so new, and it might be overkill. Would that be a 1 capper per day while on MyoElite?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks! I was hesitant about Letrone just cause its so new, and it might be overkill. Would that be a 1 capper per day while on MyoElite?
With letrone you can start at 1 cap per day. I just finished a two cap per day run but was in viron as well. It's good stuff for sure. Start at 1 and go from there. Inhibit e is great as well like others have said.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have blood work showing inhibit e taking my e2 from 41 to 34 in 6 weeks

I will have blood work from letrone in October after my clomid therapy

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
With letrone you can start at 1 cap per day. I just finished a two cap per day run but was in viron as well. It's good stuff for sure. Start at 1 and go from there. Inhibit e is great as well like others have said.
Appreciate the feedback!!

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have blood work showing inhibit e taking my e2 from 41 to 34 in 6 weeks

I will have blood work from letrone in October after my clomid therapy
Was that at 3 caps? Spread out with meals or bolus?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
D Sade, did you ever start your wife testing this? Any update on that?

Etomic

Awards
  • Established
Is anyone else noticing hair shedding? I've been noticing more hair in the bathtub than usual. I part my hair on the side and have been seeing a lot more scalp than normal. Not trying to knock the product, but is this just mental?

Edit: I have been back on MSE for about two months now without extra shedding I had the first time around. Must have been coincidence only and not caused by MSE. Sorry.

Last edited:
GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
Is anyone else noticing hair shedding? I've been noticing more hair in the bathtub than usual. I part my hair on the side and have been seeing a lot more scalp than normal. Not trying to knock the product, but is this just mental?
Uh oh...I already have a pretty bad problem with that myself :(

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
the bueta is supose to increase DHT so ye hair lost might increase on it

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't had any issues at all and I've had trouble with shedding hair in the past.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The updated write up for this and BMP will be done soon.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is an AI a necessity when on myo and nerve restore
Here;s the thing....the amplification at the receptor occurs with the major hormones, which includes estrogen. You want to minimize the effects by keeping estrogen levels as low as possible without dropping under minimum. Yes, I recommend an AI with MyoElite.

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here;s the thing....the amplification at the receptor occurs with the major hormones, which includes estrogen. You want to minimize the effects by keeping estrogen levels as low as possible without dropping under minimum. Yes, I recommend an AI with MyoElite.
Wish I knew before I finished my run

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wish I knew before I finished my run
Did you get any kind of effects to suggest it was a problem? The extent is unkown as far as influence and/or negative effects.

I did mention it quite a few times before release.

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did you get any kind of effects to suggest it was a problem? The extent is unkown as far as influence and/or negative effects.

I did mention it quite a few times before release.
Actually no. I mean I am natty so I guess something like that shouldn't affect me. I did get stronger and leaner while gaining a little weight

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Actually no. I mean I am natty so I guess something like that shouldn't affect me. I did get stronger and leaner while gaining a little weight
Excellent...while I know everyone is different, with different sensitivities, perhaps the preference for androgen receptor amplification is pronounced.

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Excellent...while I know everyone is different, with different sensitivities, perhaps the preference for androgen receptor amplification is pronounced.
It's gotta be. This product is a keeper man. Love it

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's gotta be. This product is a keeper man. Love it
With BMP it is unbeatable. I'm so impatient to heal up and get back into the gym to move some serious weight around and get my 40lbs of muscle back.

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
With BMP it is unbeatable. I'm so impatient to heal up and get back into the gym to move some serious weight around and get my 40lbs of muscle back.
Can't rush it man. Don't need another set back. Just get healthy there will be more BMP and myo elite when you get better. Keep your head up man

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
I'm just about to finish up month one.... Then I'll add a mellow AI just to play it safe. All positive so far, and a significant improvement IMO over OG.

Will test that out first over a period of 3 months, take a break then jump into MyoElite/BMP.

Looking forward I'll probably run this in 3 month blocks, with the last two using an AI.

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
I'm waiting on mine still. I'm am going to get some BMP when possible to stack with it, the feedback sounds great so far.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm waiting on mine still. I'm am going to get some BMP when possible to stack with it, the feedback sounds great so far.
Did you order straight from me? The store is in a bit of disarray still from my hospitalization and I'm paranoid of missing order. If so, hit me on PM so I can check on it personally.

Lunarisx718

Lunarisx718

Awards
I'm just about to finish up month one.... Then I'll add a mellow AI just to play it safe. All positive so far, and a significant improvement IMO over OG.

Will test that out first over a period of 3 months, take a break then jump into MyoElite/BMP.

Looking forward I'll probably run this in 3 month blocks, with the last two using an AI.
Pretty much my plan.i ordered three months worth of myo and bmp as well.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Going to run mine after my UT Log haven't got anything yet but get them both at the same time will do them both at once

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Somewhere I remember having a discussion about changing the name of the store to "sold out" ;-0

We should discuss a new store name.....