EvoMuse MyoSynergy ELITE

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anyone think this could effect total testosterone levels in someone on TRT? I didn't think epiandro would but it raised my test by 600 points. And considering butea dramatically increased DHT in that one case study, I wonder if there's a way it could effect my results. I still don't understand why epiandro skyrocketed my testosterone.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
1 month of Myoelite & BMP down. Just began the 2nd bottles of each. One thing that is glaringly obviously is the extra endurance during workouts. It is almost like I CAN"T get tired. Last night I managed a set of 20 rep squats and although the set was hard, it didn't completely destroy me like I thought it would.
I agree with this. My strength days I am doing allot more sets with heavy weight of 75-90% of 1RM and have been getting consistently stronger every week while doing 5 sets sticking to my program but still having 2 or 3 more sets in me my recovery time is amazing right now

A

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established
How long can a "cycle" of Myo Elite be? Or does it even need to be cycled?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How long can a "cycle" of Myo Elite be? Or does it even need to be cycled?
I believe it should be fine for indefinite use. I know OG is/was. The additions have me planning to probably run 3 bottles and take a 1 bottle break.

G

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe it should be fine for indefinite use. I know OG is/was. The additions have me planning to probably run 3 bottles and take a 1 bottle break.
Since MyoE has the butea superba and dsade recommends to use it with an AI I am not sure that's the case, but I could be wrong.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Since MyoE has the butea superba and dsade recommends to use it with an AI I am not sure that's the case, but I could be wrong.
Right, because of the impact on receptors (both T and E2), the AI (even at very low dose) is recommended; that's why I'll probably use a 3 on 1 off protocol -- honestly not sure myself if it was enough to force a break, but I will to be safe.

C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So would an AI be beneficial with testruction as well since it also has the buttea?

G

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So would an AI be beneficial with testruction as well since it also has the buttea?
A test booster will raise estrogen in tandem with testosterone hence Matts recommendation...He can comment on testruction but I would assume the same applies.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Paging dsade :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't plan on cycling this...at all.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
I swapped to the OG Myo as my "break" from Myo elite while I'm running Ostarine and BMP with Nerve Restore strength has been going up like crazy

C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does this mean your always on an AI then also?
Doubtful but possible. Healthy levels of Estrogen are fine. I'm sure the rise isn't anything outrageous like you may see from PH or real gear

T

test112

Awards
  • Established
Doubtful but possible. Healthy levels of Estrogen are fine. I'm sure the rise isn't anything outrageous like you may see from PH or real gear
I think it has more to do with the fact that myo elite also increases receptor sensitivity, including to estrogen.

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
went to the shopfi store and the cupboards were bare oh my !

F

fitstar

Awards
Because of dsade's experience I am convinced that Myosynergy along with bmp 2.0 can hold onto the muscle mass as much as possible after a big surgery and make it easier to come back into the gym, may even help bones,joints,etc to speed up healing?!
The only concern is that I am a female and it took me quite a while to get shoulders and arms, have already good definition but wanna get extremely defined and Evomuse supps will make it easier to get there and even more important: stay defined. Yes, it is even possible to change your phenotype in the long haul....
Ahhh sorry, got caught away, but I am so impressed from reading those awesome posts :)
So my fear with Myosynergy is that it may add some bulge, I have the mass I want and I am more into looking like a highly trained gymnast or ballet dancer (just some more highly defined upper body, did not like the anorexic arms from my ballet days!). Hmmm, so probably run Bmp 2.0 without Myosynergy (there are so many other goodies I plan on trying for my ripping experiment!).
Fitstar

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jebrook

D

dafeesh34

Awards
Okay. I just searched for like a half hour trying to find it.. But I thought I read somewhere that creatine should not be taken at the same time as either MyoElite or BMP? Is this correct? Theres a good deal on a pre-workout I like and it has 3g Creatine HCL, so if it interacts with either Myo or BMP, I'm going to pass on the pre sale.. Thanks in advance. I could be wrong and read this elsewhere.. Too many EvoMuse supplements :friday:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No, you are good with these. Don't take creatine with either Rebirth or CardioTryx.

G

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No, you are good with these. Don't take creatine with either Rebirth or CardioTryx.
Oh crap I have taken creatine with Cardiotryx several times...
What's the reasoning?
Basic a no go too?

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey Matt, would you recommend I take Aromasin with this every fifth day? Also, I will be taking testruction. Can I take all 3 at the same time or should I space each one out throughout the day?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely take all 3 at re same time, and keep the MyoElite to preworkout.

Once every 5th day should cover you well, since it is a suicide inhibitor.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Definitely take all 3 at re same time, and keep the MyoElite to preworkout.

Once every 5th day should cover you well, since it is a suicide inhibitor.
Gotcha, so I can take the first dose of the test booster and the AI pre workout?

D

dafeesh34

Awards
Gotcha, so I can take the first dose of the test booster and the AI pre workout?
Testruction Write-Up

Instructions
Take two capsules, twice per day. One dose whenever, the other right before bed. If stacking with MyoSynergy Elite, take these products at different times of the day.

I take Myo/BMP pre workout then first dose Testruction with AI a couple hours after workout.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Testruction Write-Up

Instructions
Take two capsules, twice per day. One dose whenever, the other right before bed. If stacking with MyoSynergy Elite, take these products at different times of the day.

I take Myo/BMP pre workout then first dose Testruction with AI a couple hours after workout.
FYI, Testruction is 3 caps instead of 2 (because it wouldn't fit into 2 caps)

R

Roidzz

Awards
Any info on the restock and possible resale of the myo/BMP stack?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
About 2 weeks on BMP and about 4 for MyoElite

A

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established
Is the best time to take MyoElite 8 caps 1 hour pre workout?

E

Etomic

Awards
  • Established
I want to retract a previous post. A couple months ago, I thought MSE was causing higher than normal shedding so stopped my run. I have been trying MSE again and in the last ~2mos have not noticed anywhere close to the same shedding as before. Must have been a coincidence only. Sorry.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I want to retract a previous post. A couple months ago, I thought MSE was causing higher than normal shedding so stopped my run. I have been trying MSE again and in the last ~2mos have not noticed anywhere close to the same shedding as before. Must have been a coincidence only. Sorry.
Glad to hear, brother.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've got about a week left on my last bottle of OG and then it's Elite!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm just hoping brite + BMP + MyoE helps me gain some mass and lose the last bit of stubborn fat. Should probably start hitting abs more ?

N

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Regularly front squat, wont have to worry about any other ab work :D

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Jane Fonda's Workout.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm just hoping brite + BMP + MyoE helps me gain some mass and lose the last bit of stubborn fat. Should probably start hitting abs more ?
Definitely lean mass and long term changes for the better.

That last bit of fat -- new Vanillean when its released + Eviscerate. Boom.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely lean mass and long term changes for the better.

That last bit of fat -- new Vanillean when its released + Eviscerate. Boom.
I'm using eviscerate now actually. Helps the love handles more than lower stomach fat

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm using eviscerate now actually. Helps the love handles more than lower stomach fat
Do you have a hairy stomach?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's pretty strange. I have to use a little extra, but it still works great on my lower abs.