EvoMuse BRITE™ Writeup

Status
Not open for further replies.
clown007

clown007

Awards
Oh sorry. Something else then? After each dose I get a slight headache in the front of my head. I used to get it from liquid Udo's EFAs. Just curious if anyone else has reported headaches?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been getting headaches but it's from my blood pressure, not BRITE

clown007

clown007

Awards
Cool. I seem to get it from liquid EFAs and oils. Maybe it's just me then.

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So, after 4 days.. I actually like the taste lol.. I do 2 pumps 3x daily. No side effects at all.

DSADE, I just ordered.. did I receive the newest formula? I ordered the 3 pack for $85.

ThaPeoplesChamp

ThaPeoplesChamp

Awards
  • Established
I'm getting a kick out of the increasing body temp. I'm the only one at work sweating profusely wearing a tank top while everyone else is cold and/or wearing long sleeves and coats.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nope, body temp increase is real deal. I have had no covers and fan on since I started.

Only issue I have is I have been bad at getting all 3 doses in. Then if I miss a few, I feel like it takes a while to get back to where body temp stays constently up. I need to cap some.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I need more of this. Brite is quickly becoming one of my favorite products in our line.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So, after 4 days.. I actually like the taste lol.. I do 2 pumps 3x daily. No side effects at all.

DSADE, I just ordered.. did I receive the newest formula? I ordered the 3 pack for $85.
Yes, you have the most recent version (which hasn't been updated for a little while, btw).

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just finished my first bottle. Lasted 1/11-2/2....closer to 3 weeks at 6 squirts/day. Not bad though.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just finished my first bottle. Lasted 1/11-2/2....closer to 3 weeks at 6 squirts/day. Not bad though.
Mine feels like 3 weeks as well. I miss few doses here and there though, so may make it 4.

clown007

clown007

Awards
Just wanted to report that headaches have been non existent the last day and a bit. So it obviously had nothing to do with BRITE.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just wanted to report that headaches have been non existent the last day and a bit. So it obviously had nothing to do with BRITE.
That's a good thing. Headaches are no joke

clown007

clown007

Awards
That's a good thing. Headaches are no joke
Totally!
I never understood why the liquid EFAs (3-6-9) always gave me headaches, but I am glad it doesn't occur with the BRITE.

Thanks Dsade!

sgtgreen

sgtgreen

Awards
Lockout will have this product soon for everyone. :)

D

dafeesh34

Awards
Wanted to post this here as well to give Matt some other perspectives from more of you.

Now your personal opinion - do you think the pump will work for the majority of the population, or should I hold off until I can get them softgelled? We're talking Walmart, GNC, etc.
Personally, and speaking only for myself, I think soft-gels should be the long-term goal because it's easier for travel, etc. However, with that being said, I don't see any reason to wait for that. I take a sip of water, 2-3 squirts of Brite and swallow. Sometimes I follow up with a swig of water but don't need to. The squirt bottle may turn some people off, but it may be free marketing. I took it to work and had a few pumps at work and some co-workers were asking me about it. I explained the science behind it (very general) and urged them to check out your website and this forum. Sorry for the long-winded response, I guess I would say in my opinion, that I do think the pump would suffice for the majority of people with a stretch goal of soft-gels in the future. Maybe others can chime in their opinion as well.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I haven't used BRITE since the days it was with an oral syringe. So now I understand the oral syringe is not necessary anymore with new bottles? I might get back on this again.

M

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't used BRITE since the days it was with an oral syringe. So now I understand the oral syringe is not necessary anymore with new bottles? I might get back on this again.
They use squirt bottles. You just pump this stuff into your mouth. No homo, etc.

D

dafeesh34

Awards
Much more convenient than with the syringe!
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1454615414.754252.jpg

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So much easier with the pumps/

A

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established
Is three pumps a day the correct dose?

How long will a bottle last me at that rate?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is three pumps a day the correct dose?

How long will a bottle last me at that rate?
6 pumps a day. Should last close to 30 days.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For general public, 100% soft gels, or you will not get repeat business. We can all stomach it, but a person off the street would be like F this.

M

macwad

Awards
  • Established
For general public, 100% soft gels, or you will not get repeat business. We can all stomach it, but a person off the street would be like F this.
He is right. One thing is a product for AM forum members, another for general public.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Agree. This should be capped. I liked my results with the syringe but didn't purchase more because it was a pita. Now the pump is better, but it's still not as convenient as gel caps would be. I was going to hold out until this was capped, but now might just buy it anyways since a capped version doesn't seem to be in the cards for a while, if it does even happen.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What does it say3 a day on the bottle?! haha
That was a misprint.

Agree. This should be capped. I liked my results with the syringe but didn't purchase more because it was a pita. Now the pump is better, but it's still not as convenient as gel caps would be. I was going to hold out until this was capped, but now might just buy it anyways since a capped version doesn't seem to be in the cards for a while, if it does even happen.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure all would agree that gel caps to go fully mainstream and obviously it makes our lives more convenient, too, even though many of us may not have a problem with the current pump method (I admittedly hated the oral syringe lol).

But the big takeaway here is that outside of seeking input, Matt wants to do best by the customer. Selling 3 packs at cost (or near cost) was to benefit all of us, but that also kept his profit margins lower. Now here's the thing about Matt -- he honestly doesn't really care about that stuff. But to some extent he has to just because that profit is what generates capital for new R&D and all the new products he comes up with. I seriously don't think I've talked to a single individual who has as many unique ideas as he has (maybe not even a company as a whole).

So it's a fine line to walk. Hopefully we'll see those gel caps happening, but if not, I'll happily use the pump bottles because this stuff is great.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Right now, code BRITE15 for 15% off the BRITE 3 pack.

Good until Next Friday.

R

ronnycjc

Awards
  • Established
Hey Matt, I tried to order two sets of BRITE 3 packs, but would only let me put in one set at the checkout. Came up with an error, "Inventory issues
Some products became unavailable and your cart has been updated. We're sorry for the inconvenience."

I plan to run 12 bottles of BRITE with maybe a short break (when I go on vacation). I noticed each bottle lasts me roughly 25~26 days.

J

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Finally moved on to the version with sesamol. Does it just taste like oil with a weird aftertaste? I shot it striaght. The old beta I couldn't because it was so bitter and foul.

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, I have been on it for around 12 days. Around day 8.. the sweating kicked in. I noticed it at work I was constantly sweating. I was giving Chemotherapy to a kid, and I had to wear a protection gown for like 10 mins while hooking it up.. Holy crap I was soaked. My hands are freakin soaked like hell with medical gloves on also!

haha love it.

T

touchless21

Awards
  • Established
I've been on almost a month and I don't sweat extensively. I guess everybody's body reacts differently.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My sweating came and went. Part of it, too, was that I was notoriously bad about missing mid-day dosing.

But there were some days that it was more noticeable than others.

Y

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
My sweating came and went. Part of it, too, was that I was notoriously bad about missing mid-day dosing.

is there any brite in stock?

J

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is it just 1 pump now? And 2 or 3 times a day? My bottle says 1 pump 3 times a day

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is it just 1 pump now? And 2 or 3 times a day? My bottle says 1 pump 3 times a day
Typo on the first batch of labels. It's 2 pumps 3 times a day.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
is there any brite in stock?
I'm going to try and navigate the snow here in a minute to count stock. The sale/discount blew through a ton of them, but I do have enough material coming for about 72 more.

Y

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I'm going to try and navigate the snow here in a minute to count stock. The sale/discount blew through a ton of them, but I do have enough material coming for about 72 more.
im in for 4 3 packs so please let me know if they come back in stock

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll have an update in about an hour

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Restocked.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Restocked.
Got my cart ready but got $20 heavy shipping fee via PayPal. I just got a 3 pak of Brite along with Dryuretix

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PM me your address (or if you've ordered before your name) and I will check the actual shipping price and get you a custom order. That sounds pretty high.

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I either take enough or take a 4th dose.. half the time I can never remember if I took my afternoon dose so I end up just taking it again lol..

I might buy another 3 pack now.. just to have it for 6 months instead of waiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.