dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You're in for a very good New Year. Be prepared to sweat profusely.

ramses31

Awards
  • Established
Nerve Restore increases amplitude and velocity of nerve signals. In non-injured people, it will cause stronger and faster muscle contractions. Great for MMA/boxers/wrestlers as well as weight lifters. Should also decrease reaction time for other sports.

Hold off for about 5 minutes, I'm about to post a special.
Ok thanks for the special.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It all just pairs together so incredibly well. Keep adding more to my staples list lol

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
DSade is an entire industry in one man! He is becoming a legend and people will speak of him as a myth in years to come. Top guy! Do u ship to the UK?

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Which product would pair with brite ? I'm using f95 and i feel it already in a week that's crazy, I'm trying to drop a few lbs in the new year. I do it yearly before my Miami trips lol.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Which product would pair with brite ? I'm using f95 and i feel it already in a week that's crazy, I'm trying to drop a few lbs in the new year. I do it yearly before my Miami trips lol.
It all pairs lol.

With BRITE, you could opt for BMP for even more long term changes in addition to short term. Eviscerate is great for the lean already. Abliderate is great from the cortisol angle. Epitome, Basic, and Rebirth from the leptin angle.

Plenty of options :)

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
It all pairs lol.

With BRITE, you could opt for BMP for even more long term changes in addition to short term. Eviscerate is great for the lean already. Abliderate is great from the cortisol angle. Epitome, Basic, and Rebirth from the leptin angle.

Plenty of options :)
I see I'm going to have to read up on them they look interesting, thanks.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I see I'm going to have to read up on them they look interesting, thanks.
Ive used Abliderate, Defuse, BMP, and myosynergy stacked for 2 months. Dropped to 12% bf from 14.1% and stayed at 178. ****in magic stacks. Excited to start brite!

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
You're in for a very good New Year. Be prepared to sweat profusely.
Saw you just shipped out both my orders even with your back problem. Much appreciated man, props! Love the brand and everything about your company.

Last edited:
luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Ive used Abliderate, Defuse, BMP, and myosynergy stacked for 2 months. Dropped to 12% bf from 14.1% and stayed at 178. ****in magic stacks. Excited to start brite!
That's pretty serious then. I just got brite and it's going good so far.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
That's pretty serious then. I just got brite and it's going good so far.
I was lifting 2 hours a day getting 8 hours of sleep and staying at 3k cals with 250g protein 250 gram carb and 90 gram fat so my diet and life style was on point which only amplified their effects.

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
I was lifting 2 hours a day getting 8 hours of sleep and staying at 3k cals with 250g protein 250 gram carb and 90 gram fat so my diet and life style was on point which only amplified their effects.
Yea I've had a set back with a shoulder tear but my legs and cardio have still been on point. That's good to hear makes me feel co didn't to purchase more from Evomuse in the future.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DSade is an entire industry in one man! He is becoming a legend and people will speak of him as a myth in years to come. Top guy! Do u ship to the UK?
Predator carries a lot of what I have, but if not absolutely I ship to the UK.

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Where is Brite available?
I would wait a few days because he's going to do a sick brite stack for New Years I'm going to purchase more I'm a little mad I only got 2 bottles. This stuff is legit man I've only affect is to my current stack and I can tell a difference just adding this one product. It's crazy trust me

touchless21

Awards
  • Established
I would wait a few days because he's going to do a sick brite stack for New Years I'm going to purchase more I'm a little mad I only got 2 bottles. This stuff is legit man I've only affect is to my current stack and I can tell a difference just adding this one product. It's crazy trust me
OK. I'll patiently wait to try it out.

ramses31

Awards
  • Established
Dsade that article u posted on nitrates helping fat loss is interesting. Any nitrate supp brand u recommend ?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What have you noticed so far?

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
What have you noticed so far?
You ever taken ephedrine and you get that rush ? It's like that but with a beating sensation. The cravings I used to have are like non existent and I'm sleeping like a baby. Xmas eve I was up until 2am wrapping gifts , woke up at 6 am refreshed. The only thing I changed was adding brite and I just finished my shift bottle before starting brite. It feels like ephedrine it's crazy. Also if you take a dose then go do cardio , you sweat so much and this is a non stim , I'm in shock that I'm down 2.5lbs eating calzones and had like 8 cookies and two pieces of apple pie in the past week. I want to start taking it with caffeine to see if it helps even more. I'll report back in a few days of it helps during the day.

shirt

Awards
You ever taken ephedrine and you get that rush ? It's like that but with a beating sensation. The cravings I used to have are like non existent and I'm sleeping like a baby. Xmas eve I was up until 2am wrapping gifts , woke up at 6 am refreshed. The only thing I changed was adding brite and I just finished my shift bottle before starting brite. It feels like ephedrine it's crazy. Also if you take a dose then go do cardio , you sweat so much and this is a non stim , I'm in shock that I'm down 2.5lbs eating calzones and had like 8 cookies and two pieces of apple pie in the past week. I want to start taking it with caffeine to see if it helps even more. I'll report back in a few days of it helps during the day.
I've gone through my bottle and haven't experienced anything like what you have. I need to get another bottle, but I'll wait for the sale.

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
I've gone through my bottle and haven't experienced anything like what you have. I need to get another bottle, but I'll wait for the sale.
You had this last version ?

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
I got the version that released full retail with the sesamol.
I would try it on an empty stomach and see if your body heats up first , maybe you need to mix it up a bit. I really don't know why you are not heating up, how have you dosed it ? 3x a day Morn noon night ?

shirt

Awards
I would try it on an empty stomach and see if your body heats up first , maybe you need to mix it up a bit. I really don't know why you are not heating up, how have you dosed it ? 3x a day Morn noon night ?
Three times a day - upon waking, 5 hrs after lunch & 3 hrs after dinner. So...yep, already done that.

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Three times a day - upon waking, 5 hrs after lunch & 3 hrs after dinner. So...yep, already done that.
Wow that's weird , notice any leaning out or tighter feeling ? what else are you taking for supplements ? Maybe try it with food and see if anything changes.

shirt

Awards
Wow that's weird , notice any leaning out or tighter feeling ? what else are you taking for supplements ? Maybe try it with food and see if anything changes.
Haha. It's keeping me from picking up any extra while eating a bunch of junk. My bottle only lasted about three weeks.

I'm sure it's working. I just need more time with it.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interested in trying Brite, already have Epitome & PES Norcodrene and wondering if they can be stacked.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interested in trying Brite, already have Epitome & PES Norcodrene and wondering if they can be stacked.
Definitely can. You're targeting fat loss from multiple pathways with all 3 :)

WAF

WAF

Awards
Just picked up 2 bottles of bright and 2 bottles of Epitome, stacking with PES Alphamine and Forkosholin 95. Looking at trying a run of AMMO and BMP but were out of stock....Can't wait to see the results.

touchless21

Awards
  • Established
When I go to the Evomuse site Brite appears to be available. Should I pick it up or wait for the New Years sale everyone is talking about?

dafeesh34

Awards
New Years sale is up I believe for those of you that don't follow FB page. 3 for $75.

Question: how do y'all like the new squirt tops as opposed to the original syringes for the Betas?

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
New Years sale is up I believe for those of you that don't follow FB page. 3 for $75.

Question: how do y'all like the new squirt tops as opposed to the original syringes for the Betas?
Just noticed this as well+ the Myosynergy Elite pre sales

touchless21

Awards
  • Established
Ordered. 1st time trying Brite. Will add BMP after a month of Brite.

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I drove home from work, hopped on phone to place order.... and miss Brite again lol. I should have never waited for the sale, hoping there is more to be stocked.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I drove home from work, hopped on phone to place order.... and miss Brite again lol. I should have never waited for the sale, hoping there is more to be stocked.
I got the tracking number today. It was sent DHL Express, so it should be here Tuesday.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got the tracking number today. It was sent DHL Express, so it should be here Tuesday.
Ok, so the sale will go live again? I don't want to miss again. I'm off work next 4 days, so I'm prepared.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Let me check the status of the tracking number. If it's already out of HK customs that means it will absolutely be here early next week and I can add more stock.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Let me check the status of the tracking number. If it's already out of HK customs that means it will absolutely be here early next week and I can add more stock.
Lmao, I'm out running errands again. Wait til later lol.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just started up my first go with the sesamol yesterday.

2016 starts early for the wife and I. New year stack is:

BRITE
SHIFT
LipoMorph
BMP
MyoSynergy Elite
Epitome
Metabolic Rebirth

Already down 5 lbs in 2 days. Now that is largely glycogen and water from getting back home from a week of traveling and 3 days in a row of basketball in addition to lifting -- but still.

Mirror changes were great already in cleaning up.

And I love the push top. I just get a mouthful of water and hold it over my mouth, squirt once, done.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just started up my first go with the sesamol yesterday.

2016 starts early for the wife and I. New year stack is:

BRITE
SHIFT
LipoMorph
BMP
MyoSynergy Elite
Epitome
Metabolic Rebirth

Already down 5 lbs in 2 days. Now that is largely glycogen and water from getting back home from a week of traveling and 3 days in a row of basketball in addition to lifting -- but still.

Mirror changes were great already in cleaning up.

And I love the push top. I just get a mouthful of water and hold it over my mouth, squirt once, done.
I want to try BMP, stack it with my Testruction! Looking into your other goodies in that stack.

touchless21

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully I get my Brite order soon, can't wait to try it solo then stack as months go.

ronnycjc

Awards
  • Established
I just did 6 squirts of BRITE at once because I won't be home for NYE. No GI issues so far. Feeling pretty warm right now.

touchless21

Awards
  • Established
I usually don't do logs, but with the way you all speak of this product I might have to. When I start BRITE, which just shipped yesterday, I will probably do a 3 month run of Brite then a 2 month overlap of BMP. It'll be a total of 4 months.

I'm open to other suggestions, i.e. Epitome with Brite, etc. Just let me know what you all think.

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
I just did 6 squirts of BRITE at once because I won't be home for NYE. No GI issues so far. Feeling pretty warm right now.
How did that treat you ? U must of been on fire

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did 3 once, but this was after I was well adapted to BRITE. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.