Not open for further replies.
MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
everyone stomaching this ok? I took 2ml at once the other day and a few hours later I was ****ting my brains out lol.
So far the only reports I've heard with the new versions is if someone takes a significant amount in one sitting instead of split up.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Passed the four week mark now, tbh nothing exciting to report. Doesn't appear as though in experiencing any further leaning out since my last update. Have attempted to measure my temp pre and and hour post dosing with no change. Weight is staying consistent week on week (eating around maintenance).

Im going at 6ml each day now to see if anything exciting happens.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Passed the four week mark now, tbh nothing exciting to report. Doesn't appear as though in experiencing any further leaning out since my last update. Have attempted to measure my temp pre and and hour post dosing with no change. Weight is staying consistent week on week (eating around maintenance).

Im going at 6ml each day now to see if anything exciting happens.
Did you notice leaning out (mirror) and anything on the scale in the first couple of weeks?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Did you notice leaning out (mirror) and anything on the scale in the first couple of weeks?
Scales pretty irrelevant for me at this time of year, can change up to 5-6lbs daily depending on macro composition, sodium, training and water intake.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I just ordered 2 bottles of the Brite hybrid very excited to try this, looks like a solid product on paper and I am sure in real world experiences too. I just finished up Vanillean and that really gets your body heated up, night sweats etc. I also randomly pop Burn24 depending on the day and I just started Pes-Shift. I am stoked to stack Brite and Shift, seems like a very kick ass combo. I am also doing a ketogenic/Intermittent fasting diet which is kick ass by itself. Oh lets not forget the injectable l-carnitine pre-fasted am cardio and before bed at night. :)

Question about Brite dosing etc. First off is this a thermogenic where we need to be careful dosing it later in the day? 2nd question, like most fat burners/thermos should this be taken 20-30 min before a meal 3 times a day? and lastly, would doing more than the recommend dosage be good/bad etc? curious if better results will be had or just increased side effects.

Thanks.

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
My experience: I avoid late day dosing because the ALCAR affects my sleep. 2 ml 2-3x a day immediately before a meal works best for me. I haven't tried increased dosing, don't want to risk side effects and my internal temp is already reaching the lower 99's after dosing... and thats in an air conditioned room with a fan running.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My experience: I avoid late day dosing because the ALCAR affects my sleep. 2 ml 2-3x a day immediately before a meal works best for me. I haven't tried increased dosing, don't want to risk side effects and my internal temp is already reaching the lower 99's after dosing... and thats in an air conditioned room with a fan running.
Thats ridiculous the temp increase you are noticing! I think I woke up warming that usual this morning after starting my 6ml dosing yest. Didn't have a chance to measure my temp though... Im guessing this addtional ingredient in your version is making a big difference.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats ridiculous the temp increase you are noticing! I think I woke up warming that usual this morning after starting my 6ml dosing yest. Didn't have a chance to measure my temp though... Im guessing this addtional ingredient in your version is making a big difference.
Are you on the hybrid or just the normal version?

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Interesting that Acetyl-L-carnitine does that to you. Does regular l-carnitine do the same to you? I take injectable l-carnitine at night and never have an issue sleeping. I wonder if I'm safe in that Acetyl-L-carnitine won't effect me either if intake Brite before bed?

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
Interesting that Acetyl-L-carnitine does that to you. Does regular l-carnitine do the same to you? I take injectable l-carnitine at night and never have an issue sleeping. I wonder if I'm safe in that Acetyl-L-carnitine won't effect me either if intake Brite before bed?
Only alcar, and it takes a few days to build up in my system before late day dosing becomes problematic. I don't think most people have this issue, but it does happen to some of us.

iboj007

iboj007

Awards
Just got my hybrid today. Wanted to see how folks are dosing it?

For reference, I do intermittent fasting with my first workout of the day usually cardio upon waking. 2-3 meals a day.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
It should be 2ml 3x daily, I would think evenly spaced.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Just got my hybrid today. Wanted to see how folks are dosing it?

For reference, I do intermittent fasting with my first workout of the day usually cardio upon waking. 2-3 meals a day.
Currently dosing it with meals, 2ml x 3 times a day. I tried 3ml morning and night, with 1ml mid day and had a significant raise in temp. I'd keep running that but don't want to run out too fast.

Edit: that first two days running 3ml at a time where I had gastro distress was due to food, not the supplement.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad you guys are enjoying it! I can't wait to start.

Temps in the 99s is nuts! Only one thing I've ever touched before did that to me ;)

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Was looking forward to getting out of work for my order and then nothing so I track it and for some reason Post office thought it was a faster route to the east coast to ship my order from OH to Texas and then to the east coast !! DAMN you post office

iboj007

iboj007

Awards
Any benefit to taking this pre-cardio? I know it would defeat being in a fasted state if one were to partake in fasted cardio but maybe the benefits outweigh the negation?

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
I've been sleeping a lot less lately and still feel great... Haven't changed anything other than not having time to workout. I'm on hybrid, Brite and gut health. Slept 4 hours and felt fine today.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Was looking forward to getting out of work for my order and then nothing so I track it and for some reason Post office thought it was a faster route to the east coast to ship my order from OH to Texas and then to the east coast !! DAMN you post office
Atleast usps has updated yours lol. Mine is still in pre-shipment phase.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Atleast usps has updated yours lol. Mine is still in pre-shipment phase.
How do we check the status? When I ordered I chose PayPal and then received confirmation but I never registered on the evomuse site so have no idea how to check status.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How do we check the status? When I ordered I chose PayPal and then received confirmation but I never registered on the evomuse site so have no idea how to check status.
Im registered on the evomuse site so I was sent a tracking status email with a tracking number. Its been in pre-shipment status since the 17th though so not sure what usps is doing.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Im registered on the evomuse site so I was sent a tracking status email with a tracking number. Its been in pre-shipment status since the 17th though so not sure what usps is doing.
i've been the same. Check it again. Mine just got updated saying itll be here the 25th

baldymcgee

baldymcgee

Awards
  • Established
You guys obviously aren't aware that Matt is in the hospital with some serious **** going on

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You guys obviously aren't aware that Matt is in the hospital with some serious **** going on
Seriously! I have a large order in myself, which I am anxiously awaiting. Matt's health is much more important, especially considering what a stand up guy he is.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I was not aware at all. Wow, that seriously sucks I hope Matt gets better soon. Also hope it isn't stress related

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Oh wow I read he was mentioning some things about that. Hope all works out well and he makes a speedy recovery.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FYI this is the latest info I saw (not sent directly to me, btw), posted early yesterday morning:

He will go home on iv meds tomorrow. ..3 weeks on meds ..recheck..then evaluation for surgery

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hope none of the comments are directed towards me as I am talking about USPS. I wish Matt a speedy recovery and am by no means talking about him.

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
I've been sleeping a lot less lately and still feel great... Haven't changed anything other than not having time to workout. I'm on hybrid, Brite and gut health. Slept 4 hours and felt fine today.
haha is that what that is? Ive been waking up way earlier and loving it. Thought I was just having good sleep.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hope none of the comments are directed towards me as I am talking about USPS. I wish Matt a speedy recovery and am by no means talking about him.
Not at all, man (at least on my end).

The problem was just that there are so many EvoMuse threads going on right now that I try to update where I can and it's not in every single one; so this one got word later than the Myo Elite and some other threads.

I'd create a new thread for all of it, but I know not everyone would necessarily see it as they're just subscribed to some of these threads from before hand.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh man. Hope a speedy recovery.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Still in the hospital in extreme pain. Picked up a bloodstream staph infection that attacked my t10-t11 vertebrae and disc, causing the disc to herniated. O was supposed to have to discs operated on, but the can't with the infection.

Apparently we caught it just in time.

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
Man... glad they caught it in time. Here's hoping for a full and quick recovery!

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
^damn dsade. Just saw this while scrolling the timeline. Glad they caught it in time. Best of luck through the process man.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still in the hospital in extreme pain. Picked up a bloodstream staph infection that attacked my t10-t11 vertebrae and disc, causing the disc to herniated. O was supposed to have to discs operated on, but the can't with the infection.

Glad you caught it in time and hope you get well soon brother.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Wish you all the best Matt, hopefully a smooth recovery.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Glad they caught it buddy and although in extreme pain glad your on the road to recovery.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Thats good dsade... glad to hear they caught it in time. Im somewhat familiar with that. 2 Years ago,
I almost lost my brother to similar blood infection. He ended up in the hospital for 2 months.

Get well bro..!

In addition to the antibiotics, we also were giving him a product called Silver Solutions (its a Nano Silver Product)
Silver is a natural antibiotic.

iboj007

iboj007

Awards
Just capped about 50ml worth of the hybrid (50 gelcaps). As dsade mentioned, roughly 1ml fits a '00' gelcap. This should make carrying it around much easier. If doing it, I highly recommend using the squirter cap rather than the syringe to cap these.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Just capped about 50ml worth of the hybrid (50 gelcaps). As dsade mentioned, roughly 1ml fits a '00' gelcap. This should make carrying it around much easier. If doing it, I highly recommend using the squirter cap rather than the syringe to cap these.
i have 00caps but don't know, I feel like it would eat away at the cap or leak or something

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Dsade mentioned that oils don't eat through gel caps
how long did it take? might do that for when I won't be home to make dosing easy

Status
Not open for further replies.