dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just over two weeks on this stuff. Noticing subtle effects such as feeling warmer in bed at night and possible leaning around my upper chest and shoulder region... could all be placebo at this point, but i would bet on it..
The more studies coming out show the browning effect to be a lot quicker than we originally suspected. Can you get a good pic of your upper scapular region, a region notable for higher than normal concentrations of actual brown fat?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The more studies coming out show the browning effect to be a lot quicker than we originally suspected. Can you get a good pic of your upper scapular region, a region notable for higher than normal concentrations of actual brown fat?
Sure thing, I will get a few snaps going tonight. Unfortunately I have no recent pics to use as comparison. Guess we will use this first set as t=0

ps. Still enjoying the taste. not even jk.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sure thing, I will get a few snaps going tonight. Unfortunately I have no recent pics to use as comparison. Guess we will use this first set as t=0

ps. Still enjoying the taste. not even jk.
Well, here was my best attempts at getting photos of that region LOL. No pump, i've noticed the upper pec become more defined mainly, and veins are more prominent at rest.

FullSizeRender s(2).jpg

FullSizeRender.jpg

FullSizeRender2.jpg

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^ this guy is making me very eager to get on this.

I also have a thing for funky tastes ;)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As soon as the Virile Manes are done today, I'll be bottling up the BRITES. Probably gonna just toss them up at $20, so if you exchanged your order for 1.5 store credit, you will end up stoked.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As soon as the Virile Manes are done today, I'll be bottling up the BRITES. Probably gonna just toss them up at $20, so if you exchanged your order for 1.5 store credit, you will end up stoked.
Is Brite getting dropped in my pending order or want me to buy off the store? Just don't want to pay for double shipping.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is Brite getting dropped in my pending order or want me to buy off the store? Just don't want to pay for double shipping.
Yeah, I got you covered.

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Is this what we are waiting for for the mid May orders? I didn't have mine exchanged for credit.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is this what we are waiting for for the mid May orders? I didn't have mine exchanged for credit.
Correct. I posted up that if you wanted store credit (1.5x your order) or a paypal refund I could do either. If you want product, I can do double product for you.

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Correct. I posted up that if you wanted store credit (1.5x your order) or a paypal refund I could do either. If you want product, I can do double product for you.
Cool cool. Sending you a pm my friend.

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
Brite's being sold again? Excellent! I didn't tolerate version 1 terribly well but I'm more than willing to give the next iteration a go.

vasu

Awards
Just sent an email to your yahoo account .. I also didn't ask for a refund for my two bottle v2 preorder, thinking I'd just wait for it to come out whenever it was ready

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have 36 V2, and tomorrow I will be making the BRITE/SesaThin hybrids.

The V2 are going up for $20 as soon as I get home.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have 36 V2, and tomorrow I will be making the BRITE/SesaThin hybrids.

The V2 are going up for $20 as soon as I get home.
Woohoo!! My package going out soon?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BRITE is restock, as is the BRITE/SesaThin hybrid. They will be on the site tomorrow at a discount.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Giddy up

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
BRITE is restock, as is the BRITE/SesaThin hybrid. They will be on the site tomorrow at a discount.
Time of day it will be up? Dont want to miss out

And could you aware me on the brite and sesathin hybrid. First I am hearing of it

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Time of day it will be up? Dont want to miss out

And could you aware me on the brite and sesathin hybrid. First I am hearing of it
We were to commercialize Sesamol, which is functionally related to Sesamin with the incredible fat loss, but there is no lignan to destroy your libido.

It will cause long term browning while offering immediate fat loss as well.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We were to commercialize Sesamol, which is functionally related to Sesamin with the incredible fat loss, but there is no lignan to destroy your libido.

Ok cool. Are we looking at early morning for brite to be restocked?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok cool. Are we looking at early morning for brite to be restocked?
it will be afternoon, I still have a stack of MyoElite orders to pack and I don't want any more order delays.

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to it! Hope I get off work in time to get in on this one.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
it will be afternoon, I still have a stack of MyoElite orders to pack and I don't want any more order delays.
Compared to the version im using, this one offer and enhancements?

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Interesting. Is this something that is fine to use in any situation (cut/bulk/recomp) due to it's effect on browning? Or should this be combined with other goodies?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting. Is this something that is fine to use in any situation (cut/bulk/recomp) due to it's effect on browning? Or should this be combined with other goodies?
It would be a good combine with Lipomorph, and whatever the new PES product is, but yeah you should plan to use this long term until sufficient browning has occurred that you can keep your desired level of body fat with much less effort.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It would be a good combine with Lipomorph, and whatever the new PES product is, but yeah you should plan to use this long term until sufficient browning has occurred that you can keep your desired level of body fat with much less effort.
Oh I get it. Brite to create more browning, and Shift+Lipomorph to take advantage of increased Brown Fat Cells. Nice!

Are we talking about a 2-3 month run for sufficient browning?

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Grabbed 2 of the hybrids. Will it be a syringe?

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
Got one of each, excellent deal, great products!

Last edited:

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ordered 3 of the hybrid. Haha. More and more EvoMuse stuff on the way.

baldymcgee

baldymcgee

Awards
  • Established
just ordered 2 hybrids...can't wait to throw them into my current stack (Xgels, og Myo, ABE, Erase, Endosurge, DCP 2.1, EC, clenbliderate, Lipomorph, Burn 24)

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
any more available dsade? looks like I can only grab 1

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
dammit the combo with sesaThin is OOS already. Missed it, oh well. Hopefully another run comes along soon.

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Matt, have you ever thought of producing a transdermal Brite/brown fat inducer? Something meant to be applied at the shoulder blades and top of the back that could increase Brite or Brown faster than Brite or work Synergisticly? Seems like it might be something that could go well with your topical line.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Matt, have you ever thought of producing a transdermal Brite/brown fat inducer? Something meant to be applied at the shoulder blades and top of the back that could increase Brite or Brown faster than Brite or work Synergisticly? Seems like it might be something that could go well with your topical line.
There's not quite enough evidence right now for effectiveness, though it was definitely on the development board.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dammit the combo with sesaThin is OOS already. Missed it, oh well. Hopefully another run comes along soon.
I have enough unblended material to make another 30 or so, but I wanted to see which product was preferred - the BRITE or the Hybrid.

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
I have enough unblended material to make another 30 or so, but I wanted to see which product was preferred - the BRITE or the Hybrid.
Count me in for at least a couple of the hybrid if you go that route

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
Fast shipping, already arrived and getting ready to get started. Is it still 3 ml per dose?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The hybrid is 2ml per dose, 3ml for original

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't wait for mine.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any way to do a "convenience" dosage? Meaning 1/2 times a day instead of the full 3? or will that cause stomach issues?

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
just got mine in the mail!!!

suggested use? I'd like to make the most of this and toss up a good ol' log.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any way to do a "convenience" dosage? Meaning 1/2 times a day instead of the full 3? or will that cause stomach issues?
We never tried more than the 3ml dosing, honestly.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
We never tried more than the 3ml dosing, honestly.
What? i've been doing 4.5ml ED for the last 3 + weeks lol. About convenience dosing, I dose 2ml in morning and 2.5ml at night.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What? i've been doing 4.5ml ED for the last 3 + weeks lol. About convenience dosing, I dose 2ml in morning and 2.5ml at night.
More than 3ml at one time.

Status
Not open for further replies.