EvoMuse BRITE™ Writeup

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I forgot I even ordered, glad to know they're shipping now.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gift card? I want one lol

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
Did all of these ship? I ordered some a while ago with epitome and still havent received anything.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did all of these ship? I ordered some a while ago with epitome and still havent received anything.
There are 4 more left to ship. Oral Syringe Adaptors came today. So far there were 6 packages from the BRITE batch disappeared by the post office, but those were reshipped after customer confirmation.

Did you receive your "delay gift card"?

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
There are 4 more left to ship. Oral Syringe Adaptors came today. So far there were 6 packages from the BRITE batch disappeared by the post office, but those were reshipped after customer confirmation.

yes i got an email about that

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established

Any way of knowing that our order shipped. Hoping I didn't have a package lost, and I am still among the 4 left to ship. No shipment confirmation email, but looking back at previous orders, I didn't get one either and they arrived. Thanks for keeping up with the crazy demand Matt! (order #1509)

bigk81

Awards
dsade FYI sent you a PM here yesterday with more details but I haven't received my order(#1500).

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Any way of knowing that our order shipped. Hoping I didn't have a package lost, and I am still among the 4 left to ship. No shipment confirmation email, but looking back at previous orders, I didn't get one either and they arrived. Thanks for keeping up with the crazy demand Matt! (order #1509)
Bump. Haven't been able to get through via pm.

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any updates? I have not received my order yet? order #1508

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We are trying to fix the situation guys I apologize for all the delays. If you haven't e-mailed Matt yet please do so and I assure you we are going to get everything fixed.

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
We are trying to fix the situation guys I apologize for all the delays. If you haven't e-mailed Matt yet please do so and I assure you we are going to get everything fixed.
Any update on outstanding orders? Sent a few emails with no response...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What if i told you i actually kind of have a thing for the taste of Brite, the kind were you swoosh it round it your mouth for a bit before swallowing.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Freak.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had to make sure that the bitter melon oil, while having the Brite conversion benefits, wouldn't have the bad GI effects of the original Tung oil.

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Hey Matt. Just checking in to see if you've received my email on BRITE.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey Matt. Just checking in to see if you've received my email on BRITE.
Got you covered...everything is mostly out the door, except for a couple more orders and the Virile Mane.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its basically a menthol taste. After 3 days i can say this stuff is having a positive impact on my GI. Coming from someone with IBD.

dsade
I wouldn't mind giving this a go. Could use a positive impact on my GI as well lol

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As soon as my back heals up enough to get these filled, I will go ahead and re-offer them at a big discount. - likley $20 a bottle. If you took the store credit 1.5x refund, you could be in for a huge score.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As soon as my back heals up enough to get these filled, I will go ahead and re-offer them at a big discount. - likley $20 a bottle. If you took the store credit 1.5x refund, you could be in for a huge score.
I missed out on the original sale of V2 but may go for the re-release.
Are you still planning on the Sesathin Brite hybrid?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I missed out on the original sale of V2 but may go for the re-release.
Are you still planning on the Sesathin Brite hybrid?
Yes, I have about 1.5 gallons of the oil blend without the Oxymatrine. I will be making those into 4 ounce hybrids.

Side Note: DCP 2.0 new formula both alone and with the Sesamol addition is quite potent at raising body temp, especially when you are exercising or working hard.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, I have about 1.5 gallons of the oil blend without the Oxymatrine. I will be making those into 4 ounce hybrids.

Side Note: DCP 2.0 new formula both alone and with the Sesamol addition is quite potent at raising body temp, especially when you are exercising or working hard.
Very interested in ordering the Sesathin/Brite hybrid along with my pending order.

Btw, trying to get some info from you on my order from beginning of June.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very interested in ordering the Sesathin/Brite hybrid along with my pending order.

Btw, trying to get some info from you on my order from beginning of June.
Yeah, let's get that one squared away. I have your Strafe Mega-Pouch here, so let me get the rest ready since FedEx is screwing me over with the Rebirth and Basic ingredients.

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established

get excited about the new DCP every time you mention it!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, let's get that one squared away. I have your Strafe Mega-Pouch here, so let me get the rest ready since FedEx is screwing me over with the Rebirth and Basic ingredients.
Shoot me a pm or email before you send it please.

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Got you covered...everything is mostly out the door, except for a couple more orders and the Virile Mane.
Thinking this week? Thanks mate.

Edit: didn't realize you had a back thing. Sorry for what may seem like impatience. Just hate being off epitome!

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Hope your back heals up fast brother ! Back issues are the worst. Had a family member bed ridden last two weeks with back issues and doctors seems like they are just guessin typical

How do i get on the list for Brite and new viral mane ? My refusal to be on facebook seems to be hindering me. I may have to sign up just to check on your page lol

Last edited:
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How do i get on the list for Brite and new viral mane ? My refusal to be on facebook seems to be hindering me. I may have to sign up just to check on your page lol
You've been ordering from me without fail going on 7 years. All you have to do is ask.

The BRITE-SesaThin hybrid betas are being filled tomorrow. I refunded everyone for BRITEs at full price, and thinking about putting these out there at cost.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
You've been ordering from me without fail going on 7 years. All you have to do is ask.

The BRITE-SesaThin hybrid betas are being filled tomorrow. I refunded everyone for BRITEs at full price, and thinking about putting these out there at cost.
Excellent !! Thanks. You make it easy with highest quality products , and customer support !

I take a viral mane and some Brite shoot me a invoice when you have time and ill get it paid

Hope the back is healing up, i edited my post about it but you had already responded

Thanks again

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Could I get the BRITE-SesaThin hybrid beta and the full BRITE2? I will experiment for you lol

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Could I get the BRITE-SesaThin hybrid beta and the full BRITE2? I will experiment for you lol
Yes, right now they are in separate mixing containers, so I will have both.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, right now they are in separate mixing containers, so I will have both.
Awesome. I know you are going miles per minute while you are recovering from your back injury so just want to say it is appreciated! Hit me up when you are ready to ship it want to make sure I do not miss out on anything amongst your huge order list :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome. I know you are going miles per minute while you are recovering from your back injury so just want to say it is appreciated! Hit me up when you are ready to ship it want to make sure I do not miss out on anything amongst your huge order list :)
Your box is going to end up about a Television Box size by the time we're done.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your box is going to end up about a Television Box size by the time we're done.
Lol, was thinking the same thing...Do you want to send it in 2 boxes so customs does not scrutinize it too hard? I can kick in more for shipping.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol, was thinking the same thing...Do you want to send it in 2 boxes so customs does not scrutinize it too hard? I can kick in more for shipping.
Nah, I gotcha covered.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just over two weeks on this stuff. Noticing subtle effects such as feeling warmer in bed at night and possible leaning around my upper chest and shoulder region... could all be placebo at this point, but i wouldn't bet on it..

Status
Not open for further replies.