EvoMuse BMP Writeup (UPDATED)

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice, ordered two now just in case of stock issues with DPS.

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dps just put up new prices for new version on their site
Flexit has a great price if you buy 2 or more. I just ordered a couple along with 2 bottles of DCP (also at a great price if you buy 2 or more)

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Flexit has a great price if you buy 2 or more. I just ordered a couple along with 2 bottles of DCP (also at a great price if you buy 2 or more)
Good look great deal and they had some other dirt cheap items I could use

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
What are the changes to the latest formula? Did you just remove the inositol, cordata and boron?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Have you tried it before? I wanted to try a bottle first but that deal seems a bit too good to pass up. Unless Dsade plans to sell a double pack
I have been using the BMP for the past 6 months and I am happy with it. It’s a great recomping agent.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Legit. There are good recomp supplements out there, but it's like, after a month and a half on it, 2+ bottles, you notice a slight change, etc.

BMP hits it into the 2nd week, almost drastically. It's wild.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BMP upgrade is a masterpiece, if I do say so myself.

I've been out of stock, including personal, for 2 months (bad timing with my pec surgery) but rolling on day 5 here and I feel extremely full and pumped out.

Anxious for feedback from others.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I've been out of stock, including personal, for 2 months (bad timing with my pec surgery) but rolling on day 5 here and I feel extremely full and pumped out.

After this short run sells out, hopefully another run is in the works?

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm doing my best.

Second announcement for a quick run of Clear Edge. The sooner I sell those out the sooner I can get more BMP.
When will the quick run of Clear Edge be? I need to stock up. Same with more BMP.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When will the quick run of Clear Edge be? I need to stock up. Same with more BMP.
Should be done by the end of the month. Trying to make sure anyone starting school is covered.

ThaReal Big

ThaReal Big

Awards

What about the previous BMP I've still got 3 unopened bottles 😎 I mean boron is already in another supplement I take, What about the other Ingredient can we simply find an alternative and add it on?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What about the previous BMP I've still got 3 unopened bottles 😎 I mean boron is already in another supplement I take, What about the other Ingredient can we simply find an alternative and add it on?
20:1 extract of Houttuynia cordata.

ThaReal Big

ThaReal Big

Awards
Is this one herb the missing link? to get me pumped & Full. I need to turn my BMP into beast mode :)
Whatever it takes lol

Rich Tits

Awards
@dsade what improvements have you noticed compared to the prior formula? More fullness?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@dsade what improvements have you noticed compared to the prior formula? More fullness?
Almost immediate fullness, reduction in the scar tissue pain in my surgery site, and more of a "connection" mentally to my body.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Has stock been shipped to DPS yet, Matt?

I'm not opposed to buying direct but there are a few other items I'd like to pick up as well.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has stock been shipped to DPS yet, Matt?

I'm not opposed to buying direct but there are a few other items I'd like to pick up as well.
Should have been delivered today, or latest tomorrow morning.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you plan to offer a double pack?
No. I told the retailers they could with their limited stock. I need to be able to pay for restock.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got 5 bottles of the new BMP and fiending for more. Just got back on it today from months and months off.

Feels good man.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
Took it today with my adhd meds, and wow I felt amazing. Think it really synergized well, possibly the rhodiola.

550lbdinosaur

Awards
@dsade, I picked up some clearance ipriflavone. I see some evidence that it increases bmp2 at least in isolated cells. Would it be something to potentially stack with BMP?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@dsade, I picked up some clearance ipriflavone. I see some evidence that it increases bmp2 at least in isolated cells. Would it be something to potentially stack with BMP?
Yes.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
Is it common to gain weight on BMP even when not eating a calorie surplus?