dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hey @dsade ,any update on BMP?
Over 3 months stuck in customs. Dozens and dozens of phone calls and we can't even get the courtesy of a return phone call.

I'm just about out of $ to keep going.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm stocked up on BMP until July 2022. And then I'm out. I don't want to be out lol

TheMagoo

Awards
Truly awesome to hear! Please dont add IP6, just feel it is too easy to add yourself if you want to it but if you do I will buy it anyways in bulk

negus215

Awards
Truly awesome to hear! Please dont add IP6, just feel it is too easy to add yourself if you want to it but if you do I will buy it anyways in bulk
Why don’t you want it added even if it’s easy to add yourself?

TheMagoo

Awards
Because IP6 can interfere with mineral absorption and I like the idea of taking my BMP when I want and how I want whether that is with my twice daily magnesium supplementation among many other supplements, or with food or completely solo but the extra timing constraints taken into effect of the IP6 could def be an annoyance for many. It is much easier for those who wish to take it to taken an IP6 tab with a BMP that does not have it than it is for those who do not wish for the IP6 to take it out of a BMP product that already has it included. Also some people are extremely against phytic acid (IP6) that it could be a deal breaker for them. I will buy either way but it is not the best choice in my opinion for the reasons listed above

AfroPope

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Unless there's a version that's changed in the past few months, I saw good recomp effects with it last time I ran it. Planning to run BMP plus Epitome on my current cut/recomp as I have stalled a bit.

papapudgy

papapudgy

Awards
Want to try new version but Does anyone know if it still has issues with causing rashes? I took an older version a few years back and had a terrible outbreak on my
Chest and it seemed like a few other people did at the time.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@dsade did any of the old labels make it on to any of the upgrade version? Grabbed 3 initially from flexit when they first got em in which had updated labels but the 2 I just got from them had the old labels and they were OOS until they had gotten the new version in

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@dsade did any of the old labels make it on to any of the upgrade version? Grabbed 3 initially from flexit when they first got em in which had updated labels but the 2 I just got from them had the old labels and they were OOS until they had gotten the new version in
I don't think so unless I accidentally sent old ones. You need me to swap them out?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't think so unless I accidentally sent old ones. You need me to swap them out?
I'll grab the lot/batch # shortly so you can verify but nah, if the previous version I'll just grab another bottle of IP6 to add to it.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Actually, disregard, I have 4 upgrades and 2 previous versions, must have been looking at the wrong bottle yesterday, my bad

chunkymunkey

chunkymunkey

Awards
This thread was quite a roller coaster ride of emotions lol. In the end, I'm keen to try some BMP!

Does anyone know whether I can get this in Australia, or if not, the best place to pick it up that ships internationally?

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, I don't want to jinx it but that Post Office is now much better.
Well maybe I did jinx it. Bought some AndroLo a week ago and it's just been stuck in a "Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item" for a week now.

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If anyone is interested, Matt found some old BMP without IP6. It's on the website now cheap!

AfroPope

Awards
  • First Up Vote
If anyone is interested, Matt found some old BMP without IP6. It's on the website now cheap!
Good looking out. Is it the same formula other than the inclusion of the ip6? If so, how much ip6 is in the current formulation? I guess you could just stack it with bulk ip6. Thanks!

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Same formula. I THINK it's 200mg IP6 but have to check. I really wish he hadn't priced it so low. He mentioned how disastrous 2021 was for the company and I want to see Evomuse thrive. I'm sure people would've happily paid at least $40 a bottle.

Last edited:

AfroPope

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Cool - the product pages still list the old formula so I wasn't sure how much to add. I'll pick a bottle or two up, it's made a huge difference on this recomp. And yeah, definitely want them to stick around as long as they can.

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cool - the product pages still list the old formula so I wasn't sure how much to add. I'll pick a bottle or two up, it's made a huge difference on this recomp. And yeah, definitely want them to stick around as long as they can.
Correction. 250mg per seving.

chunkymunkey

chunkymunkey

Awards
I managed to pick up two bottles of BMP before Christmas. I'll start them soon, just wondering how you guys recommend dosing?

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How long as it been stock in custom? Seem like a year

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long as it been stock in custom? Seem like a year
It was supposed to have been delivered to production on 11/22.

I can't even get a simple return phone call despite dozens of messages.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well feel for you dsade, you just make excellent products and we’ve become quite greedy.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got lots of AndroLo in my stash, but thought i had more BMP than I do, down to one more bottle :(

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think it's awesome for recomp. I also think it has some synergy with supplements like Epicatechin and Creatine. It's a staple for me. Been on 4 caps /day for years.

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like when stock finally comes in I need to make like a 6 or 12 pack.
@dsade 24 pack please and thank you!!!! Want to stock up before another covid castrophy/price spike 3.0

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like when stock finally comes in I need to make like a 6 or 12 pack.
For a staple I will be glad that I wont have to have a seperate bottle of IP6. Any thoughts of adding calcium carbonate that way I dont have to keep tums in my car to take preworkout?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For a staple I will be glad that I wont have to have a seperate bottle of IP6. Any thoughts of adding calcium carbonate that way I dont have to keep tums in my car to take preworkout?
Adding the required dosage of CC for workout enhancement would add at least $5 per bottle, as well as not making sense from a design point of view.

It would be in a preworkout.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's great is there any additional benefits of taking it without a break. Has it helped with strength and muscle gain considering you've been on it like forever
I am leaner on it. Just overall my body composition looks better. When I started it within 3 months I could tell a difference and never went off.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I keep seeing this on facebook and it mentioned on here. But what was the reason for using ip6?

What brand were u guys using

How to take it along BMP

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I keep seeing this on facebook and it mentioned on here. But what was the reason for using ip6?

What brand were u guys using

How to take it along BMP
Ip6 is a iron chelator, most ppl use it to lower there iron count and keep hematocrit in check.