EvoMuse BMP Writeup (UPDATED)

Rich Tits

Awards
I keep seeing this on facebook and it mentioned on here. But what was the reason for using ip6?

What brand were u guys using

How to take it along BMP
While the iron chelation may be a benefit depending on dietary and supplemental factors, the reason for the IP6 inclusion is likely due to this study making note of the increased oral bioavailability of flavonols when taken concurrently with IP6. The generally poor oral bioavailability of flavonols is part and parcel of why the kaempherol is already complexed in a hydroxypropyl-beta cyclodextrin. Now whether a transdermal modality can circumvent this with sufficient bioavailability, that would be an R&D question for those at Apex. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/24462958/

Last edited:
BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Buying 2 or more lowers the price some but yas, that price gouging is going on fo sho. 🤬
I understand they run a business but when places get this back in stock, they won't be getting any of my business.

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
I understand they run a business but when places get this back in stock, they won't be getting any of my business.
Just like when Ruescos pulled all their excelsior and posted on ebay for triple the price. Scumbags.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Don't pay the ridiculous $65/bottle. BMP was just released by customs. Should be back in stock soon. :)
How u know this intel??? haha. I saw that site selling it and they only accept e-checks, I was like "wat."

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How u know this intel??? haha. I saw that site selling it and they only accept e-checks, I was like "wat."
Now they are saying they will be accepting credit card payments soon... They've been saying this for years now.

I've made many purchases from them and I've never had an issue. I just don't like how they treat their prices like the stock market.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Now they are saying they will be accepting credit card payments soon... They've been saying this for years now.

I've made many purchases from them and I've never had an issue. I just don't like how they treat their prices like the stock market.
I am ok with them "limiting" the purchase to 2 or 3 bottles or whatever they do, but they are def price gouging on some ebay chit and not like a normal supplement store would do.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am ok with them "limiting" the purchase to 2 or 3 bottles or whatever they do, but they are def price gouging on some ebay chit and not like a normal supplement store would do.
They don't limit the purchases. Actually, they will sometimes offer a discount if you buy more than one.

Originally, BMP was $40.99 from them. And then it was $44.99. And then $49.99. Once they learned they were the only place that had it left, it jacked up to $64.99.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They don't limit the purchases. Actually, they will sometimes offer a discount if you buy more than one.

Originally, BMP was $40.99 from them. And then it was $44.99. And then $49.99. Once they learned they were the only place that had it left, it jacked up to $64.99.
I went to try to buy some stock the other day there and you can't add more that 3 BMP to the cart...

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Loos like after 5 months delay, now they lost half the shipment.

Is it me or has the whole world turned stupid?
Yes the whole world gas gone terribly stupid. Nothing makes sense anymore.

Not that it has anything to do with this great supplement, just a vent my 2 year old son got kicked out of daycare today and I cannot bring him back unless he get a psychological evaluation and a wrap around. They said he step on kids fingers and threw a dinosaur, this isn't the 1st time. They also said he growls like a dinosaur. Hmm seems like typical 2 year old. But world is crazy. Good luck with that psych evaluation. Lol

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes the whole world gas gone terribly stupid. Nothing makes sense anymore.

Not that it has anything to do with this great supplement, just a vent my 2 year old son got kicked out of daycare today and I cannot bring him back unless he get a psychological evaluation and a wrap around. They said he step on kids fingers and threw a dinosaur, this isn't the 1st time. They also said he growls like a dinosaur. Hmm seems like typical 2 year old. But world is crazy. Good luck with that psych evaluation. Lol
Obviously we should give him puberty blockers and begin reptoid assignment surgery

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Didn't some stock come in? :)
Nope.

They "lost" half of the shipment and nobody knows where it is.

Pretty soon I'm gonna be filling out applications at McD's.

Rich Tits

Awards
@dsade when will the other half be available? Price it however you need to, your line's worth it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@dsade when will the other half be available? Price it however you need to, your line's worth it.
They lost half the shipment of ingredients. I can't even make any at all.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
same question but for Australia
My guy in Australia went out of business.

With the supply issues, I didn't and still don't have an extensive enough line in stock to approach a new distributor, so there's that.

I'm only getting 500 BMP in. Yet another supplier error. These are going to be gone in under a week, I predict.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My guy in Australia went out of business.

With the supply issues, I didn't and still don't have an extensive enough line in stock to approach a new distributor, so there's that.

I'm only getting 500 BMP in. Yet another supplier error. These are going to be gone in under a week, I predict.
What all has changed with new bmp

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just here for updates. I assume a run like this would only go on your site @dsade ?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is only half of a run. I need to maximize return to so I can more.
Prolly jumping the gun a bit by asking but what would you think the eta would be for the next run? 3 months...or longer? (Planning ahead to know how many I need to grab of the incoming stock to last until the next one, lol)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Prolly jumping the gun a bit by asking but what would you think the eta would be for the next run? 3 months...or longer? (Planning ahead to know how many I need to grab of the incoming stock to last until the next one, lol)
As soon as I can sell these the next batch will be ordered. Probably 7 weeks or so.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BMP stock added. Will be delivered tomorrow.

Reactions: CF2