EvoMuse BMP Writeup (UPDATED)

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm into my 3rd (of 6) bottle of BMP and the last 2 months I have noticed that I have had a ton of tendon/ligament pain in places I never have before... Initially it started with what was diagnosed as peroneal tendinitis (outer ankle) which I assumed was from rolling my ankle. 6 weeks of walking boot got it back to 90% so I brushed it off but before it was totally gone, golfers elbow (inner elbow tendinitis) was next... what was odd was that this started mid forearm and now all pain resides directly at the point of attachment (right at the knob on inner elbow). I am now also experiencing some "connection point" pains in a few other places (glutes/hams and wrist currently the worst).

So I have and interesting/curious question for those who have used as well as @dsade :
I know it has been mentioned before that BMP can cause healing and growth in areas of previous injury, but of the areas above I have only ever had issues with the wrist (which was the last to get sore)... Is there any reason that BMP would be causing these particular areas (attachment points of muscles/tendons/ligaments) to be sore or is it more likely that somehow I am just having a bad injury season here ha?
I noticed the opposite. Last time I grabbed a couple bottles some nervy back and hip issues cleaned themselves up. Could have been other things as well, but I thought BMP might have played a helping hand.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I noticed the opposite. Last time I grabbed a couple bottles some nervy back and hip issues cleaned themselves up. Could have been other things as well, but I thought BMP might have played a helping hand.
I had hoped for that and maybe after the run things will settle and will actually be better off, but for now this is the only thing literally in my entire life that is different in the last 6mo. I'm hoping the new pains are that things are strengthening but im a bit concerned as even going for a long run now leaves me sore at those hamstring insertions for days (10+ and counting).

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is more in line with my experience with BMP as well

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
Any sales for on bmp anywhere? Probably missed everything from black friday

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@dsade still adding in the extra magnesium you had mentioned the other month on FB? Do you find that the using the Asporotate form is best or it matter?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@dsade still adding in the extra magnesium you had mentioned the other month on FB? Do you find that the using the Asporotate form is best or it matter?
That's just what I picked up. Glycinate seems to work fine as well.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Why the extra magnesium with BMP? I already take magnesium daily, but curious why the recommendation.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why the extra magnesium with BMP? I already take magnesium daily, but curious why the recommendation.
@dsade would have to explain the mechanism, I was just basing it off of what he stated on FB a while back:
"I am noticing a decent increase in both performance and muscle mass by increasing my Magnesium to 200% RDA with BMP."

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Observation, but further research shows enhancement of the receptors involved.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Observation, but further research shows enhancement of the receptors involved.

Appreciate the info.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn, 1,200mg per day is a hefty dose. Good luck making it to the toilet in time lol
Yeah that's alot it certainly cant be that high. Maybe just 300mg with each dose... he also takes calcium with bmp as well. I believe he said he takes 750mg tums with each dose

SMS

SMS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Matt @dsade , whenever possible, can you please ship me the 6 BMP bottles pending? i know one of the shipments failed, so i can pay for the shippings again on this one.

6 bmp bottles arrived well, the rest of orders of DCP and Epitome also arrived without any issues, and within expected time, no delays. Also hoping you gonna make more androlotion?

Stern3657

Awards
I believe I have seen that to maximize effectiveness you should take 1,000 mg of calcium preworkout and 600 mg of magnesium with each BMP dose. Are those the latest recommendations? Anything else I should do to maximize effectiveness? Thanks.

Stern3657

Awards
I believe I have seen that to maximize effectiveness you should take 1,000 mg of calcium preworkout and 600 mg of magnesium with each BMP dose. Are those the latest recommendations? Anything else I should do to maximize effectiveness? Thanks.
Also, if I work out in the morning, about an hour after waking, should I take the first dose immediately upon waking, and the second in the afternoon? Does empty stomach or with food matter? Thanks.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This was posted on his FB this week to increase absorption of kamp and quercetin

Tricky compound and I am undecided whether to use it, but if you want to play along grab some Jarrow IP6 and take 1 capsule along with your BMP doses.

You will need to move your magnesium dose back 45 minutes or so.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am glad for the innovation and research that dsade puts into his products. I am currently taking BMP. 1000mg of calcium via tums, and 400mg of magnesium with BMP 1 hour before workout. Any more dosing schemes other than this is becoming too complicated. Alot of timing with supplements to me sometimes like splitting hairs. It I was living in a lab then I could dial in timing of everything, but it doesn't seem feasible to have 3 different dose timings for supplements. IMO

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am glad for the innovation and research that dsade puts into his products. I am currently taking BMP. 1000mg of calcium via tums, and 400mg of magnesium with BMP 1 hour before workout. Any more dosing schemes other than this is becoming too complicated. Alot of timing with supplements to me sometimes like splitting hairs. It I was living in a lab then I could dial in timing of everything, but it doesn't seem feasible to have 3 different dose timings for supplements. IMO
It's really not, I used to get caught up in these triple dosing schemes and it's just a pain in the backside. Just take the product and enjoy it. BMP works like crazy without everything else.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@dsade can BMP help for a bell paralysis? And a torn meniscus knee?

Last edited:
schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Increasing absorption of kamp and quercetin

Tricky compound and I am undecided whether to use it, but if you want to play along grab some Jarrow IP6 and take 1 capsule along with your BMP doses.

@dsade any thoughts on what other compounds IP6 might help increase absorption with? Just curious, picked some up.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Increasing absorption of kamp and quercetin

@dsade any thoughts on what other compounds IP6 might help increase absorption with? Just curious, picked some up.
I'm testing other stuff now.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hello Dsade, a coworker recently brought up Vitamin K2 supplementation as being a greatly underappreciated supplement. From my limited research I see it's useful in stimulating bone growth. What are your thoughts towards taking this for an additive effect in conjunction with your BMP supplement?

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just bumping my K2 question in hopes of a reply.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just bumping my K2 question in hopes of a reply.
Good addition

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SMS

SMS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
@dsade can BMP help for a bell paralysis? And a torn meniscus knee?
i dont think its that easy to say.. it will depend overall on your, nutrition, medication/supplementation and working actively towards its recovery (physio, training..etc), genetic and age.. "recovery" isnt that easy once the meniscus is torn..

i had to get removed +50% on my knee, the leftover is still somewhat broken.. and on the other i have also a good % broken and with patellar tendonitis.. which barely goes and keeps coming back.

Working actively after surgery.. im able to do deep squats with 80kg, been using 3 months on BMP.. and off for a few as i ran out of it.. currently been using just x1 dose instead of 2.. will get back to twice x day asap things open up around here.

Cogy

Awards
Guys can tell me when BMP kicks in? 2 weeks?
And recommended length of cycle? Minimum 6 weeks ?
Thanks

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Remember reading about BMP possibly helping prevent cavities? Maybe I'm wrong. Please let me know. Thank you.

Cogy

Awards
Some of you had headaches?
I updatbdose after couple of days from 2 caps
To 4 caps, but having consistently headaches.

drop dose to 3?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some of you had headaches?
I updatbdose after couple of days from 2 caps
To 4 caps, but having consistently headaches.

drop dose to 3?
4 caps per dose? How come?

Cogy

Awards
Started at 2 caps a day.
The upped to 2 times 2 caps a day ( thats on the label)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Started at 2 caps a day.
The upped to 2 times 2 caps a day ( thats on the label)
Ahh, ok.

No, no headaches. Haven't seen others either.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
he did say something about it, but didnt give approx ETA on it
Still stuck in customs. I've had almost half of my year wasted by customs.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Think they figure you've just become acCUSTOMed to it?

Jk, totally blows, glad I've stocked up on bmp/myo while I could.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
he did say something about it, but didnt give approx ETA on it
Think they figure you've just become acCUSTOMed to it?

Jk, totally blows, glad I've stocked up on bmp/myo while I could.
I started the year off excited as gangbusters. Now I'm just tired.

Same story year after year.