EvoMuse BMP Writeup (UPDATED)

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Has anyone stacked an epicat product with BMP yet? Thinking about adding in Hydra Head X to go along with BMP once I'm done with my test booster.
I have used FD2 indefinitely since it was released and I didn’t change that when I added in BMP (which I have also been using since it was re-released).

It was stated earlier in this thread that epicatechin in itself promotes BMP synthesis/expression. Epicatechin makes every supplement and workout that much better for me, so that’s why I always use it. The new Hydra Head X should stack great with BMP as Ursolic Acid is also supposed to promote BMP synthesis/expression. Not to mention, the former Hydra Head product was always a phenomenal product in its own right.

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Another FD2 guy who has used it since it came out (as well as Vector). I started using BMP over a year ago (first the old version). I think BMP makes everything one is utilizing better.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For the past 3 months I’ve been on BMP, Hydra Head X, UR spray, Follidrone, Anabolic Effect and a bunch of other stuff. I will say this: recomp has been stellar but Ursolic Acid is suppressive, especially at the dosage I am taking.

bubbabignuts

bubbabignuts

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For the past 3 months I’ve been on BMP, Hydra Head X, UR spray, Follidrone, Anabolic Effect and a bunch of other stuff. I will say this: recomp has been stellar but Ursolic Acid is suppressive, especially at the dosage I am taking.
how so?

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Libido has taken a hit and I know it’s from Ursolic Acid

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How you guys dosing BMP if you workout first thing in the AM?

I’m dosing mine 45 min pre (first thing in the AM) and another dose about 4-5 hours later on an empty stomach.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
is that from the Anabolic effect?
I don't think Anabolic Effect is really to blame... I think it's because I am using UR Spray/Ursa Major (Yes, I am stacking both TD Ursolic products) and mega-dosing Hydra Head X at 8 caps per day.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Feel free to check my my Full Review, but below is the major highlights. I’ll be using again and wish I had more in hand. Possibly the best body comp change catalyst I’ve used. 👍

Final Review
-TLDR, then full review, and overall feelings.

TLDR Pros/Cons:
Pros:

-Changes in body composition (most notable benefit despite caloric intake).
-"Amplified" everything (training seemed "more" effective, improvements in blood markers seemed "faster" than expected, joint recovery seemed "enhanced" compared to typical time frames, etc.).
-Ease of dosing, 2 caps twice per day was pretty easy to stick to and I didn't worry about any sophisticated fasted/nonfasted/taken with this or that/etc.
Cons:
-No real changes in fullness/vascularity/pumps (outside of what is expected with drop in body fat).
-Similar to above no major change in "feel" (without tracking or paying attention I could see how someone could not notice this working).

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Feel free to check my my Full Review, but below is the major highlights. I’ll be using again and wish I had more in hand. Possibly the best body comp change catalyst I’ve used.
Nice review. I’m only a few days in. Looking forward to my 4+ months on it.

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar

I’m dosing mine 45 min pre (first thing in the AM) and another dose about 4-5 hours later on an empty stomach.
I find the dosing works great with an empty stomach or not...and I dose first thing in the AM as well and then about 10 hours later.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I find the dosing works great with an empty stomach or not...and I dose first thing in the AM as well and then about 10 hours later.
This is about the same as how I dose. It isn't necessary to dose preworkout, but it does give me a boost when I do (maybe the rhodiola?) so I take a dose 30 minutes before working out but don't worry about timing beyond that.

big_jewels

big_jewels

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I do one serving with my pre-work out meal and another at dinner. I do that because my stomach doesn't handle anything without food well and it helps relax me at night for sleep benefits and I noticed carry over of the effects from dosing it further away, as opposed to twice in earlier in the day, that's just me though.

bubbabignuts

bubbabignuts

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely enjoying BMP so far. Once I’m done with my test booster/inhibit-e, Ill stay on BMP and probably add Hydra Head X or the new myosynergy if it’s out by then and even throw in some forskolin.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wonder what Matt thinks on dosing. Spaced out longer then 4 hours like others have done?

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I wonder what Matt thinks on dosing. Spaced out longer then 4 hours like others have done?
Not sure what you mean longer than 4 hours? The instructions are just 2 pills with a meal 2x per day. The spacing and timing is not super important, Matt has confirmed this.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not sure what you mean longer than 4 hours? The instructions are just 2 pills with a meal 2x per day. The spacing and timing is not super important, Matt has confirmed this.
Ok got it. Confusion over lol. Ha.

Wallet55

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Any sales coming up? Looking to snag quite a few bottles of bmp

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I also find it a bit too "stimulating" almost anxious, I'm playing around with the dosage and when I take it
Have you tried cutting out caffeine? I cut out my caffeine and I have not felt better. I am not saying I am 100% perfect, but I drink decaf coffee and don't use stims.

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Have you tried cutting out caffeine? I cut out my caffeine and I have not felt better. I am not saying I am 100% perfect, but I drink decaf coffee and don't use stims.
I was getting dizzy while working out. Mind u i do not use any preworkouts or overdo caffeine

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes, I've experimented with dropping caffeine by removing my morning cup of coffee and replacing it with a greens juice for almost 2 weeks. There was def a reduction for sure, but I miss my coffee so I'm slowly reintroducing it. I do notice when I drink my regular cup the effects are stronger, more like a double espresso :cool:
I don't use any pre-work outs or stims now so this also limits my caffeine consumption.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I was getting dizzy while working out. Mind u i do not use any preworkouts or overdo caffeine
Hmmm, strange. That sucks. What is your Vitamin D status like? Just curious.

Yes, I've experimented with dropping caffeine by removing my morning cup of coffee and replacing it with a greens juice for almost 2 weeks. There was def a reduction for sure, but I miss my coffee so I'm slowly reintroducing it. I do notice when I drink my regular cup the effects are stronger, more like a double espresso :cool:
I don't use any pre-work outs or stims now so this also limits my caffeine consumption.
Yeah, coffee is kind of a habit...so I just went to decaf.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Really? I find BMP has literally NO SIDES at all.
Yeah, I don't feel much, but I did decide to cut caffeine after a couple months on BMP so maybe there was a connection I was unaware of consciously.

Ligustrazine has a lot of positive neurological effects, I wonder if it may even kind of qualify as a nootropic.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, I don't feel much, but I did decide to cut caffeine after a couple months on BMP so maybe there was a connection I was unaware of consciously.

Ligustrazine has a lot of positive neurological effects, I wonder if it may even kind of qualify as a nootropic.
I can definitely tell it enhances stims. I went from 3 Bronkaid and caffeine a day to 1 in the morning and that’s it. I’ve been doing this for 10+ years and I don’t even crave it as a habit now. Sometimes I forget to take it in the morning. BMP is almost perfect. I only wish it enhanced my workout capacity. Sorta like VO2 does.

bubbabignuts

bubbabignuts

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
where does it say that? My bottles just say to take 2 twice a day, one dose in the morning and one dose an hour before working out. I've been taking mine right before breakfast in the morning and then one hour before my work out (empty stomach)

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hmmm, strange. That sucks. What is your Vitamin D status like? Just curious.

Yeah, coffee is kind of a habit...so I just went to decaf.
Gotten checked its 31 low end of normal. B12, folate n iron, tibc, ferritin was all normal. Negative for ebstein barr or autoimmune. I been having brain fog since the summer time.

I hopped on alpha test (shilajit, boron), + vitd3+mag n within 1.5 week im back to my old self. No brain fog, morning woods improved. Im thinking brain fog may have been due to low T. Got my t level
Checked a year ago which was 550 blood taken at lunch time.

Btw one ingredient in BMP may act like a calcium channel blocker

edit update: I had thought that it was suppression related brain fog but appears it was low BP - combination of ligustrazine + vaso6 + my BP med was too much. I started getting same symptoms recently this fall which was resolved with lowering my losartan dose and switch to nighttime dosing.

Last edited:
barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Last couple of weeks have been a bit of eye opener. I have a 3 year old n trying out all these supps may be a good idea for me since i appear to be sensitive. Again, I may be better off spending my money on meat n eggs. This is in no way bad reflection on BMP, im just very sensitive.

edit update: I had thought that it was suppression related brain fog but appears it was low BP - combination of ligustrazine + vaso6 + my BP med was too much. I started getting same symptoms recently this fall which was resolved with lowering my losartan dose and switch to nighttime dosing.

Last edited:
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Coming up with a Black Friday say, including the DCP presale - which looks like it'll be done in 2 weeks. Again, please keep the preorders separate if you don't want the entire order held.

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just posted on FB by evomuse:
Black Friday code BMP20 for 20% off BMP. DCP presale is up as well, ETA 2 weeks.

SMS

SMS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Coming up with a Black Friday say, including the DCP presale - which looks like it'll be done in 2 weeks. Again, please keep the preorders separate if you don't want the entire order held.
hey @dsade, can you please tell me if you can do what we talked about shipping my BMP orders? if so, i will place order for DCP too so it can be shipped with at least 4-6 bottles of BMP.. (tried to send you mails, but no reply from you, i believe you are still very busy, hope everything is well on your end and things turn normal soon)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hey @dsade, can you please tell me if you can do what we talked about shipping my BMP orders? if so, i will place order for DCP too so it can be shipped with at least 4-6 bottles of BMP.. (tried to send you mails, but no reply from you, i believe you are still very busy, hope everything is well on your end and things turn normal soon)
I'm going to have my retailer in the UK ship for you.

• Love
Reactions: SMS
SMS

SMS

Awards
  • First Up Vote

That is beyond Awesome!! Hands down.

edit: found dcp

Last edited:
SMS

SMS

Awards
  • First Up Vote

Matt, can you make the same with DCP?? as its the same format of caps? will be getting 4 of them, so it can be shipped with bmp

will be placing order for some liquids/lotions separately, hopefully they will arrive as always..

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BMP out of stock at DPS, any idea when more will get there

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Any idea if BMP will be back in stock

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Wasn't there a discount for 6+ BMP at once at one point? Is that still available? Not seeing it on the site, maybe I am thinking of something else.

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wasn't there a discount for 6+ BMP at once at one point? Is that still available? Not seeing it on the site, maybe I am thinking of something else.
That was a presale.

Rebel1978

Awards
  • Established
Ordered 2 bottles off of DPS to try, never used it before. Looks like it's great @ recomp, gonna eat at a slight deficit after Christmas to cut off some of this extra I've put on last couple of months. I've been lifting very consistently while gaining, so I've gained strength, hope to keep it while trimming up some.

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ordered 2 bottles off of DPS to try, never used it before. Looks like it's great @ recomp, gonna eat at a slight deficit after Christmas to cut off some of this extra I've put on last couple of months. I've been lifting very consistently while gaining, so I've gained strength, hope to keep it while trimming up some.
Even if you eat at maintenance, you will lean up. And expect to retain your strength at a deficit.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Full disclosure, don't try this at home.

I've ate like "cheat" type meals 4 days of the week and have recomped like crazy, so If you stick to a actual clean eating routine you'll TRANSFORM.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Full disclosure, don't try this at home.

I've ate like "cheat" type meals 4 days of the week and have recomped like crazy, so If you stick to a actual clean eating routine you'll TRANSFORM.
You should do a youtube video of eating for 4 days next time lol.