EvoMuse BMP - Body Modify:Phenotype Writeup

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So a word of warning, dont mix BMP with nitrates, nausea was off the charts during my workout this morning!

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the input. What exactly did you mix it with.
4 caps kno3, 1 scoop white flood reborn and 1 amentomax. I used the same yest minus the kno3 and had no issues.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Are you logging the BMP?
To be honest i didnt even know i was getting a batch to test it just came with an order. Im currently finishing pct from my 11-kt cycle. So dont plan on logging it everyday but i will do weekly reviews in this thread.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To be honest i didnt even know i was getting a batch to test it just came with an order. Im currently finishing pct from my 11-kt cycle. So dont plan on logging it everyday but i will do weekly reviews in this thread.
Thanks and look forward to your updates.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
no nitrates? I have betaine nitrate from MT i was planning on using, will dose it AM/PM rather than Pre/Post

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
no nitrates? I have betaine nitrate from MT i was planning on using, will dose it AM/PM rather than Pre/Post
I mean you can try them and see how you react, im not one for ever really feeling nausea so this was pretty unusal.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Il will be logging this once i get my hands on it, got some Myo and ArA stashed. but want to do it solo first then again with Myo and ArA, to see the difference, have already run Myo and ArA together before, was very happy with my strength increases and endurance/pumps. workouts on that combo were insane. when i ran with no ArA Follidrone after Myo strength was still pretty good but endurance was better with folli or more (Epi-). so having tried both, will be able to provide feedback on how BMP goes against those. I will still be in a calorie deficit for this to.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Il will be logging this once i get my hands on it, got some Myo and ArA stashed. but want to do it solo first then again with Myo and ArA, to see the difference, have already run Myo and ArA together before, was very happy with my strength increases and endurance/pumps. workouts on that combo were insane. when i ran with no ArA Follidrone after Myo strength was still pretty good but endurance was better with folli or more (Epi-). so having tried both, will be able to provide feedback on how BMP goes against those.
Cool!

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Il will be logging this once i get my hands on it, got some Myo and ArA stashed. but want to do it solo first then again with Myo and ArA, to see the difference, have already run Myo and ArA together before, was very happy with my strength increases and endurance/pumps. workouts on that combo were insane. when i ran with no ArA Follidrone after Myo strength was still pretty good but endurance was better with folli or more (Epi-). so having tried both, will be able to provide feedback on how BMP goes against those. I will still be in a calorie deficit for this to.
Seems like you have been in a calorie deficit for a long time now, how much more weight do you need to lose?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Seems like you have been in a calorie deficit for a long time now, how much more weight do you need to lose?
Caloric deficit?? What's that? ;)

It's finally October. I've been waiting since June to stop carb cycling :D

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Been doing a pretty slow cut, 1-0.5lbs a week. but 4-5 weeks is all i need, 5-6lbs. il bump it up to 2 a week for this and increase my deficit. on around 2400 cals at the moment, macros around P 185 C 255-265 F 55-60. for this il drop to P 185 C 220 F 55. and increase HIIT sessions to 3, from 1-2. keeping MISS x2 a week. falling of the wagon has made it longer than needed though

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm definitely interested to see what happens with this product!

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What is in this stuff that is causing slight euphoria about 20 mins after ingestion?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is in this stuff that is causing slight euphoria about 20 mins after ingestion?
Probably a combination of the Osthole and the Salidroside.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Should be arriving this week and i am very excited!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I actually tried to repeat your experiment, and experienced zero nausea. Immediately searching, I don't see any direct reason for it.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I actually tried to repeat your experiment, and experienced zero nausea. Immediately searching, I don't see any direct reason for it.
Not doubting you at all, ive just never experienced nausea like that before, even if i use a strong as cocktail of stims or a heap of pump ingredients. Maybe it was just an off day, ill try adding 1-2 caps kno3 next workout.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Side Note: I strongly recommend throwing in a 1000mg TUMS with your preworkout dosage, for calcium content.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Side Note: I strongly recommend throwing in a 1000mg TUMS with your preworkout dosage, for calcium content.
Im already well over RDI for calcium, how come you strongly recommend?

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Not doubting you at all, ive just never experienced nausea like that before, even if i use a strong as cocktail of stims or a heap of pump ingredients. Maybe it was just an off day, ill try adding 1-2 caps kno3 next workout.
you going to be logging it?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im already well over RDI for calcium, how come you strongly recommend?
I have been experimenting with preworkout Calcium since 2007. Consistently, my strength is between 10-15% increased from taking 600mg-1g Calcium preworkout.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have been experimenting with preworkout Calcium since 2007. Consistently, my strength is between 10-15% increased from taking 600mg-1g Calcium preworkout.
This is relevant to my interests, i will give it a go. Thanks

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

BlackWinging

Awards
Interesting. Any specific form, or is the tums just there because it's convenient?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting. Any specific form, or is the tums just there because it's convenient?
Cheap and convenient, mostly. I just buy the giant size store brand and keep them in my gym bag.

BlackWinging

Awards
Cheap and convenient, mostly. I just buy the giant size store brand and keep them in my gym bag.
Gotcha. Might as well give it a go, calcium's cheap as hell anyways.

glennabolic

glennabolic

Awards
two questions - whats the dosing on off days? and... does the calcium need to be pre-workout or any time?

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
two questions - whats the dosing on off days? and... does the calcium need to be pre-workout or any time?
calcium should be pre if want the acute strength benefits of it. Curious on off-day dosings too

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dosing for off days - just pick the most convenient times.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very interesting info on the Tums -- I'll have to give that a shot.

I'll forever associate Tums with gobbling them down while every muscle in my body seized/cramped up after a baseball doubleheader on a midwest August day. Woof.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I bought a thing of tums to try it out dsade. Considering calcium ion channels help with maximal contraction I feel it will work.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I saw a commercial yesterday for smoothie flavoured Tums. I might look for those and jump in on this when I start my BMP.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
But will the amentoflavone affect the perceived results of the BMP?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Week 1 update:

Been an interesting week, have dosed BMP pre workout and in the morning on off days, as noted previously I get a slight tingly euphoria 15 mins after each dose which is still continuing. It usually lasts about 10 - 20 mins. I can't make any comments as to effects in the gym from BMP since it has only been one week. One things for sure my lifts haven't rocketed by 20lbs like other testers which is dissapointing. My weight is also steady at 86kg and im in my final week of PCT from 11-kt (running Alphamax).

This stuff made me get pretty bad nausea when it was dosed at the same time as Kno3, Amentomax and whiteflood. I linked it to the potassium nitrate but dsade doesnt believe it to be the case, either way im not dosing pump ingredients with this stuff anymore. Other things to note is this powder mixes absolutely terribly in water. Your best bet is to cap it or bomb it straight down in a napkin or something, it burns heaps if you inhale it accidently or gets stuck in your throat.

Looking forward to week two, as Dsade said this will be when effects kick in.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nah not at all, its not a prickly feeling just very subtle tingle and sense of feel good.

Etomic

Awards
  • Established
Nah not at all, its not a prickly feeling just very subtle tingle and sense of feel good.
"Tingly" might be a more appropriate adjective for what I had experienced than "prickly." Definitely not like taking a full dose of beta alanine for the first time in a while... more like how older soda feels on the tongue.