EvoMuse BMP - Body Modify:Phenotype Writeup

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It would be a remote possibility with the indirect route we are taking, but generally bone spurs caused by BMP are at very high dosage, normally seen as fusion treatment direct injection at site (and bone spurs at site as well).

I don't think this will be an issue with the product.
Do you still think this product will be okay to use on people that have had a spinal fusion done?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you still think this product will be okay to use on people that have had a spinal fusion done?
Yeah, I think you will be fine.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The addition of cissus is an excellent idea. I might follow suit.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So this will help rebuild cartilage? Or am I way off? Any affect on tendons/ligaments. Mainly asking bc I have hip and low back issues from strained/worn out tendons and cartilage in my hip

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So this will help rebuild cartilage? Or am I way off? Any affect on tendons/ligaments. Mainly asking bc I have hip and low back issues from strained/worn out tendons and cartilage in my hip
We are definitely expecting a strengthening of tendons and ligaments. I am on about day 9, with no off days, and my back is feeling more stable.

sprintsss

Banned
Awards
We are definitely expecting a strengthening of tendons and ligaments. I am on about day 9, with no off days, and my back is feeling more stable.
Any reason to NOT or TO TAKE this if you have Rheumatoid Arthritis ?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any reason to NOT or TO TAKE this if you have Rheumatoid Arthritis ?
I get this question a lot for quite a few of my products, and it's difficult to answer in a way that is FDA compliant. Yes, BMP stimulates Chondrocytes, which will help form new cartilage - but it doesn't target the immune system at all. Hope that answers your question, but that's about as far as I can go with it.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The addition of cissus is an excellent idea. I might follow suit.
Would a joint complex containing cissus work as well?

sprintsss

Banned
Awards
I get this question a lot for quite a few of my products, and it's difficult to answer in a way that is FDA compliant. Yes, BMP stimulates Chondrocytes, which will help form new cartilage - but it doesn't target the immune system at all. Hope that answers your question, but that's about as far as I can go with it.
Good to know thank you

The fact that it doesn't target the immune system is good news

I'll be your guinea pig once this product hit the shelves

I'll let you know of any side effects

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will definitely look to try this out.
On a side, just got recent Bloodwork results and my total test is only 588 while on 100mg forskolin and cistamax. Any suggestions of something I can take?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Will definitely look to try this out.
On a side, just got recent Bloodwork results and my total test is only 588 while on 100mg forskolin and cistamax. Any suggestions of something I can take?
How is your Free Testosterone levels? The free T is more important than then your total testosterone levels.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How is your Free Testosterone levels? The free T is more important than then your total testosterone levels.
It didnt get checked this round idk why the doc didnt order it.

paula

paula

Awards
Dsade are you also from philippines? Love this new product, when will this be available in a market? Can this be stackable for myosynergy?

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Hey Matt, for the testers, do you happen to know approximately how many teaspoons we need for the 2 gram serving size?? Also, is this fine to just mix in with preworkout, or should we cap it?

glennabolic

glennabolic

Awards
Is dosing 7cc per the facebook post?

Also, any time of day or pre or post?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Let me get you guys a volume measurement.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
dsade, if we were chosen on fb would you like us to log on here? Mine should be here this week I think

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade, if we were chosen on fb would you like us to log on here? Mine should be here this week I think
If you can log it in the Product Logs section and post a link here that would be perfect.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
If you can log it in the Product Logs section and post a link here that would be perfect.
i'll get the log up as soon as I get it. I have a 00caps I'll fill using the packing method you posted

gabys225

Awards
I feel like BMP and myosynergy are meant to be. Myosynergy unfortunately ended up hurting my joints a little bit, if the BMP can upregulate the protective factors that myostatin inhibition compromises we have a huge winner on our hands! Can't wait for retail.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I feel like BMP and myosynergy are meant to be. Myosynergy unfortunately ended up hurting my joints a little bit, if the BMP can upregulate the protective factors that myostatin inhibition compromises we have a huge winner on our hands! Can't wait for retail.
MyoSynergy + BMP + Cissus seems would be the ideal stack on paper at least.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What does myo inhibition compromise?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For those that were specifically asking about connective tissue regeneration, I'll try to keep posting relevant studies.

Biomed Res Int. 2014;2014:537686. doi: 10.1155/2014/537686. Epub 2014 Aug 31.
Are applied growth factors able to mimic the positive effects of mesenchymal stem cells on the regeneration of meniscus in the avascular zone?
Zellner J1, Taeger CD2, Schaffer M1, Roldan JC1, Loibl M1, Mueller MB1, Berner A1, Krutsch W1, Huber MK1, Kujat R1, Nerlich M1, Angele P3.
Author information
Abstract

Meniscal lesions in the avascular zone are still a problem in traumatology. Tissue Engineering approaches with mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs) showed successful regeneration of meniscal defects in the avascular zone. However, in daily clinical practice, a single stage regenerative treatment would be preferable for meniscus injuries. In particular, clinically applicable bioactive substances or isolated growth factors like platelet-rich plasma (PRP) or bone morphogenic protein 7 (BMP7) are in the focus of interest. In this study, the effects of PRP and BMP7 on the regeneration of avascular meniscal defects were evaluated. In vitro analysis showed that PRP secretes multiple growth factors over a period of 8 days. BMP7 enhances the collagen II deposition in an aggregate culture model of MSCs. However applied to meniscal defects PRP or BMP7 in combination with a hyaluronan collagen composite matrix failed to significantly improve meniscus healing in the avascular zone in a rabbit model after 3 months. Further information of the repair mechanism at the defect site is needed to develop special release systems or carriers for the appropriate application of growth factors to support biological augmentation of meniscus regeneration.

PMID:
[PubMed - in process]
PMCID:
PMC416412

gabys225

Awards
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is it BMP you will be logging?

Are there any logs up for BMP?
Testers have it in hand, links should be posted up here soon.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
I have mine and will be logging starting next Monday - will link in here. Thanks for the opportunity Matt.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
i was chosen and want to log it but it never arrived :c

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i was chosen and want to log it but it never arrived :c
Hit me up with a PM. I still, actually, have plenty left but I might have missed your address.

I need a few testers to use a modified dosing scheme to mimic what I'm finding.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What dosing scheme do you need? I didn't get mine yet, so could oblige.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What dosing scheme do you need? I didn't get mine yet, so could oblige.
Half a dose (around 1.1 grams) in the morning, and full dose (2.2 grams) an hour before workout.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does it matter how it's taken, mixed with liquid or capped (using your "patented" method)?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does it matter how it's taken, mixed with liquid or capped (using your "patented" method)?
Nope...it all absorbs the same.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Hit me up with a PM. I still, actually, have plenty left but I might have missed your address.

I need a few testers to use a modified dosing scheme to mimic what I'm finding.
pm has been sent!

glennabolic

glennabolic

Awards
In case anyone is wondering....

At 0.730mg per 1/4 tsp, a full serve is 3/4 tsp or 0.75*5cc = 3.75cc.

I'll be using 1/2 of a 7.5cc scoop (iforce conquer).

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In case anyone is wondering....

At 0.730mg per 1/4 tsp, a full serve is 3/4 tsp or 0.75*5cc = 3.75cc.

I'll be using 1/2 of a 7.5cc scoop (iforce conquer).
Glad I checked instead of just saying "Yeah, the 7.5cc should be good."

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
when does one sign up for the megadose trial?
I sent you enough if you want to jump into it.

take 1/2 a dose in the morning, and a full dose before workout.

Yesterday, after a few days off, I felt the full effects pretty strongly - which would place it about 2 weeks in. Again, I will wait for tester feedback to confirm before posting details.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This was chest/shoulders yesterday at around 218.

Side note: Photobucket has become clumsy - who knows a better image hosting site?

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
This was chest/shoulders yesterday at around 218.

Side note: Photobucket has become clumsy - who knows a better image hosting site?

imgur com

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Imgur for me runs 3 times slower than Photobucket even.

glennabolic

glennabolic

Awards
I sent you enough if you want to jump into it.

take 1/2 a dose in the morning, and a full dose before workout.

Yesterday, after a few days off, I felt the full effects pretty strongly - which would place it about 2 weeks in. Again, I will wait for tester feedback to confirm before posting details.
ha i was referring to the 7.5cc dose... but sure i'll go for the 1/2 and 1 protocol.

xhrr

Awards
If your finding a 1 1/2 dose to work the best will you up the dosage in the finalized version to hit this dose at a months worth of product?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If your finding a 1 1/2 dose to work the best will you up the dosage in the finalized version to hit this dose at a months worth of product?
Absolutely.