booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Definitely noticeable progress. Very impressive all things considered!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely noticeable progress. Very impressive all things considered!
Thanks bruh. I agree. Matt's onto something here. My only constructive criticism with the new version is that I have to warm it every time before I apply to regain the viscosity. Minor inconvenience but nonetheless. The diuretics definitely lessened the water retention while maybe not eliminating completely.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Post #2 is updated with all progress pics for easier comparison.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Now that I've been on SN solo for mostly a month and we've seen what it can do I'm going to add in Brite 3 times daily. I started Brite for 3-5 days at the beginning but dropped it when this became a sponsored log. Excited to throw that back in the mix. I'll probs keep this log going for another week or two and shoot for one more round of pics before making a final review summary.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am pretty damned impressed. I don't know what else to say. 5 pounds of weight lost, but a dramatic difference in your abs. Just dramatic.

vascopro

vascopro

Awards
  • Established
I'm an Endo type Jebrook, I was thinking doing the same...
First SN2 and after or another bottle of SN2 or BRITE for 8-
12 weeks to keep, or even better, recomp results...
What do you think?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm an Endo type Jebrook, I was thinking doing the same...
First SN2 and after or another bottle of SN2 or BRITE for 8-
12 weeks to keep, or even better, recomp results...
What do you think?
I'd do em both for 8 after having tried one solo for a week or so. Depending how aggressively you diet you could have some pretty serious results IMO. You could add a stimmed fatburner as well.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Run them both at the same time. BRITE is something you want to run for a long time anyway cause of it's MOA. After an 8 week run and 12 week run of BRITE, my maintenance calories doing the same style of workout I've done for a long time was raised by 200. Not sure if that sounds like a lot to you all, but eh, also add the fact it has it's own acute fat loss effects and it's the gift that keeps on giving.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
So Jebster, a bottle lasting you a month? Could you clarify one more time how much/often you dose?

Cherry!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So Jebster, a bottle lasting you a month? Could you clarify one more time how much/often you dose?

Cherry!
Roughly half dollar size serving twice daily. Only missed 1 serving maybe 2-3 times. Used bulk to cover abs completely each time and left over for obliques and lower back.

vascopro

vascopro

Awards
  • Established
I'd do em both for 8 after having tried one solo for a week or so. Depending how aggressively you diet you could have some pretty serious results IMO. You could add a stimmed fatburner as well.
I'm on OL Ign1te Jebrook ?

Going to try first the SN2 to make the log...

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 31-Both SN applications today and Brite twice. Taste is nasty! Oh well. Nice shoulder workout today. Had spotters for shoulder pressing:). The sweat was crazy. AC was turned off or broke again. Water retention is down today.

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
Day 31-Both SN applications today and Brite twice. Taste is nasty!
Yeah, Brite tastes like we're drinking Icy Hot.

Best way to take it -- spray it right into the back of your throat and swallow quickly. That misses most of your taste buds. Follow with a few swallows of water. Pretty much forgotten within a couple mins.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, Brite tastes like we're drinking Icy Hot.

Best way to take it -- spray it right into the back of your throat and swallow quickly. That misses most of your taste buds. Follow with a few swallows of water. Pretty much forgotten within a couple mins.
Dem Brite burps doe...

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any of you Brite users out there know how long a bottle generally last at label recommended dosing? 2 pumps X 3times daily.

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
I'd say it comes really close to a full month. In my experience the squirter isn't very precise though. Sometimes you don't get a full squirt. So, that means you either get less than a full dose or you do a third pump getting a slightly higher dose -- and going through the bottle quicker.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any of you Brite users out there know how long a bottle generally last at label recommended dosing? 2 pumps X 3times daily.
Mine was random. Depending on if the bottle "leaked" or the accuracy of the syringe, it was anywhere from 21-30 days.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Dem Brite burps doe...
Thissss. I burn that stuff for like 8hrs after ever dose. Only the newer bottles tho. The first few I had tasted waaayyyy different and didn't have the burps

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thissss. I burn that stuff for like 8hrs after ever dose. Only the newer bottles tho. The first few I had tasted waaayyyy different and didn't have the burps
Lol. Yepper. The initial taste goes away quick after chasing with water but I taste it for the rest of the day.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 32-Hit all 3 brite doses and both SN applications. I worked out before work around 9 am. Hammered on the ol bi's and tri's for 45 minutes. Broke a nice sweat and had a nice pump. Diet was around maintenance but quite a bit of sodium and a very late 1200 calorie meal. Hopefully I don't bloat back up much.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just looked at pics in post #2...definite improvement!!!:clap2:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hot water usually helps with td's...when i used to homebrew heat was essential to get product into solution.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Original Beta Supernova
View attachment 140112
Supernova Beta V2
View attachment 140113
dsade I took these pics today. The OG beta is down to the last 1/3-1/4 of the bottle and still looks exactly the same as the first day. The V2 was close to same consistency(a little bit thicker though) on day one but now you can see it has changed drastically. It looks like imsmearing crap all over when I apply it. Lol. Any thoughts on this Matt?
I don't know, brother. I'm using second batch as well, been shaking the **** out of since the beginning and mine is still nice and thick/liquidy.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't know, brother. I'm using second batch as well, been shaking the **** out of since the beginning and mine is still nice and thick/liquidy.
It's all good bro. No worries. I heat it in the sink for 3-4 minutes and it regains the perfect consistency every time. Minor inconvenience when compared against the results.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's all good bro. No worries. I hear it in the sink for 3-4 minutes and becomes perfect consistency every time. Minor inconvenience when compared against the results.
Step 1: set it on a can of lit sterno
Step 2: remove shirt, stand over fire
Step 3: wait for the volcano of Supernova goodness to apply itself all over the room, err your abs

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
Step 1: set it on a can of lit sterno
Step 2: remove shirt, stand over fire
Step 3: wait for the volcano of Supernova goodness to apply itself all over the room, err your abs
Trying this technique tonight!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 34- Forgot to update yesterday. Recap: Hit all my SN and Brite doses. Kept cal intake at maintenance and nailed a brutal chest workout. Today was a physical day at work. After work I had 40 minutes to hammer bi's/tri's and abs. Pretty much no rest whatsoever. After that standing in the heat at the soccer field for 2 hours. Totally blew my calories today I'm sure. Usual protein shake and banana for breakfast. Leftover lasagna for lunch. The late dinner out after the games put me way over. Fried pollack, loaded fries, Texas toast. At least coleslaw is healthy...right? Lol. That is all.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 34- Forgot to update yesterday. Recap: Hit all my SN and Brite doses. Kept cal intake at maintenance and nailed a brutal chest workout. Today was a physical day at work. After work I had 40 minutes to hammer bi's/tri's and abs. Pretty much no rest whatsoever. After that standing in the heat at the soccer field for 2 hours. Totally blew my calories today I'm sure. Usual protein shake and banana for breakfast. Leftover lasagna for lunch. The late dinner out after the games put me way over. Fried pollack, loaded fries, Texas toast. At least coleslaw is healthy...right? Lol. That is all.
That sounds like a healthy meal to me!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That sounds like a healthy meal to me!
Good for my mood but not my waistline;). However, I haven't had a day over maintenance for quite some time now. I was mostly worried about the sodium causing a lot of bloating. But since switching only to the new version of SN that doesn't seem to be much of a problem. Actually looked lean and tight this morning. Must've needed a refeed. Well, at least it didn't hurt:).

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 35 & 36 Recap- Yesterday was cardio and abs. Did 3 miles HIIT, 2500 m on the row machine, and twenty minutes of hanging leg raise chin-ups, decline sit-ups, and oblique raises.
Today was back day. Started with weighted pull-ups, then dreads, bent close grip rows, and shrugs. Both days were great workouts. Diet was okay both days as well. Still continue to look and feel leaner. Happily, scale weight is staying pretty much static:). My goal is more fat loss than weight loss.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also, I plan to take measurements again in day or two and final pics on the 1st of next month along with final review. So just a little over a week left.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also, I plan to take measurements again in day or two and final pics on the 1st of next month along with final review. So just a little over a week left.
Can't wait to see

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yesterday was day 37. Was first day of vacation so I made it a rest day and cheat day. Went over maintenance cals. I estimated around 4K, which is like 7-800 over. Lunch was light. Ate half of a large supreme pizza for dinner. Usually I'll eat 8-10 slices or sometimes even the whole thing so I did exercise a tiny bit of self-control;). So, no measurements this morning. Lol. Gonna do legs today and some extra cardio. Plan to hit the gym everyday until I take final progress pics since I'm on vacay and not traveling anywhere. No more cheats either.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yesterday was Day 38-Also turned into another cheat/refeed;). I did get a decent quick arms session in at least. The gloves are off now. NO MORE CHEATS! But it was so good though. Lol. Seriously though, I wanna finish strong. Gonna shoot for legs today which is what I originally planned yesterday. It is Sunday so I doubt anybody will be at the gym for a spot so I will have to save chest for actual International chest day(Monday). I usually try to avoid that.

vascopro

vascopro

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday was Day 38-Also turned into another cheat/refeed;). I did get a decent quick arms session in at least. The gloves are off now. NO MORE CHEATS! But it was so good though. Lol. Seriously though, I wanna finish strong. Gonna shoot for legs today which is what I originally planned yesterday. It is Sunday so I doubt anybody will be at the gym for a spot so I will have to save chest for actual International chest day(Monday). I usually try to avoid that.
Cheats rule!!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 39.-My right hip/lower back was hurting something fierce today so I skipped leg day. Went to the gym and walked for 10 minutes and felt great so I started doing HIIT for 2 miles about 25 minutes. Then did stair sprints for 20 minutes alternating between 500 m sprints on the row station. After leaving the gym it was a beautiful cool evening and I still wasn't tired so I stopped T the track and busted out an 8 1/2 minute mile. Not bad for me especially after the HIIT stuff. I am not a natural runner. Lol. I was sucking wind hard after that. I walked it off and went home. 5 hours later the back side of my right hip is throbbing again. Not sure what's up with it. Went to the chiropractor for an adjustment last Friday and the doc said everything was in great shape. Oh well, shouldn't affect chest day tomorrow. Hopefully it passes quickly. It may just be from the cardio as I have not run regularly in many years. Certainly not at all since my ACL rupture 3 years ago.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
On the "Brite" side, I'm getting leaner by the day. This Brite/Supernova combo is really rolling now. The veins are starting to show below the belly button. Scale has dropped again yet I'm eating when I want and strength has not decreased at all.

vascopro

vascopro

Awards
  • Established
On the "Brite" side, I'm getting leaner by the day. This Brite/Supetnova combo is really rolling now. The veins are starting to show below the belly button. Scale has dropped again yet I'm eating when I want and strength has not decreased at all.
Great news!!

Starting my SN now... But in the future I was planning to add Brite too!!