Evomuse 5000-Supernova Makes the Abs Go Pop

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
Just to be clear, I wasn't disparaging this the weightless leg press. I wanted to make sure I understood the concept. I truly meant "I got it" after your explanation.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
All the Oly bars in my gym are 45 lbs. That is the standard for most. Bench is my favorite/best lift. Been working at it for 18 years. Have my good days and bad just like anyone. I have cranky shoulders so this was much more intense than I have been able to do for quite some time.

And I've said before but my hats off to you for getting off your *ss and putting in work. It's not about the numbers or where you are right now but where you end up.
for some reason as I get older bench effects my elbow more than shoulders...hell, bench hurts my right elbow more than tri-extentions, I really can't explain it.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yesterday's update: Day 19-Feelings of sickness pretty much gone completely. No workout yesterday only work. Had meat lovers pizza for supper on Sunday evening before work. It left me bloated beyond belief all night at work(3rd shift) but was gone by the time I woke up yesterday evening. Applied Supernova to the chest/clavicles/upper back for a change. Not seeing as much stomach bloat tonight.

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
In! I will also try the no weight leg press. Sounds like a nice change of pace.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 20 update-Not much to report today. No training today due to work:(. Training will resume again tomorrow. Applied the Beta2 version to my stomach today and the OG beta SN to upper back and quads. Of course I can easily tell the difference as the newer beta has the menthol feeling. Not bloated near as much in the stomach after applying:).

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Day 20 update-Not much to report today. No training today due to work:(. Training will resume again tomorrow. Applied the Beta2 version to my stomach today and the OG beta SN to upper back and quads. Of course I can easily tell the difference as the newer beta has the menthol feeling. Not bloated near as much in the stomach after applying:).
sounds like the beta2 version is a definite upgrade.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sounds like the beta2 version is a definite upgrade.
For sure. Still some bloating/retention but not nearly as bad. Gonna take an Epsom salt bath and increase potassium and magnesium for a few days to see if it stops completely.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
For sure. Still some bloating/retention but not nearly as bad. Gonna take an Epsom salt bath and increase potassium and magnesium for a few days to see if it stops completely.
and drink MORE water!!!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 21-Worked overnight and got home about 9 am. Slept till 1 pm. Picked kids up from school (5&7 yo) and had to take them to the gym w/ me. They actually behaved for the most part:).

Did legs. Amazing workout for being so fatigued:
Squat
135 X 25
225 X 12
275 X 10
315 X 6
365 X 4*
405 X 4*
* sets were squatting to a 15" box

Hip Sled
200 X 40
400 X 18
495 X 12
585 X 10
Unloaded platform X 100

Machine leg curl
150 X 8
140 X 12
120 X 16

Donkey calf raises
4 X 25 body weight

Various light lunges and 10 minute cool down on the treadmill. Great pump. Knees held up well. I did wrap them starting at 315. Sweated profusely of course. Can't wait for bed. Lower back is tight but good. Will feel this one in 3.2 days;).

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome numbers, especially on 4 hours of sleep! No idea how you do it.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Awesome numbers, especially on 4 hours of sleep! No idea how you do it.
You stole my thunder! Those are some strong squats. Nice job!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I keep thinking I need to take a stim break, but then I realize that life without caffeine isn't really living

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
I keep thinking I need to take a stim break, but then I realize that life without caffeine isn't really living
I don't drink coffee, but I think I'd be dying without 2 or 3 pieces of Thermogum a day.

I do worry about what I'm doing to my nervous system and tolerance. But, I don't see myself going without ti until I hit my goals.

I do try to stay off the stuff one day a week to give my body at least a small break.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
image.jpeg

Post workout meal X 2 plates! Needed this. Will be bloated AF thebigt but it was worth it. All I've had since 8 am is a protein shake and granola bar so I should be around maintenance cals.

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
That looks like a wonderful meal.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Impressive Squat Numbers ... Jelly !!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 22-Got a solid 9 hours of sleep last night. Also soaked in an epsom salt bath in the whirlpool tub. Still woke up sore AF. I find that weird because I always have DOMS from awesome leg days. The wheels might cramp a bit on day 1 but the pain usually sets in around day 3. Quads were quite sore already. Also every joint was achy. Felt like I played football or got in a wreck. Lol. Today I spent an hour on chest but dropped the weight lower than normal and cranked out a bunch of volume since I was so sore:(. Applied SN twice to the abs and love handles.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also I might add that abs are much more prominent now. The bloating seems less but naval circumference is still around 35-36". Weight is down a little as well. 216.8 lbs this morning.

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
but naval circumference is still around 35-36".
So, you're saying you MIGHT have lost an inch in your belly since you started? That's a big deal, if true.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So, you're saying you MIGHT have lost an inch in your belly since you started? That's a big deal, if true.
Well, actually it's reading the same as when I measured the first time but there is the bloat factor, so who knows yet? There are visible improvements though and my weight is down 5-6 lbs without major dietary changes. Things are going great IMO.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
is bloating normal with supernova? is it like tt where you drop even more weight when you stop?

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
is bloating normal with supernova? is it like tt where you drop even more weight when you stop?
It is normal with 'Version 1'. Version 2 has added diuretics to stop this.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It is normal with 'Version 1'. Version 2 has added diuretics to stop this.
so Jebrook's bloating is from bottle 1?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so Jebrook's bloating is from bottle 1?
Yes, I am using the original version. I tried the newer one a couples times and it seems to be less of a problem with it but gonna finish bottle one.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes, I am using the original version. I tried the newer one a couples times and it seems to be less of a problem with it but gonna finish bottle one.
hell yeah...I bet when you are around half way thru bottle #2 the fat will sprout wings and fly off!!!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 23-was still super sore so my back workout was a joke. Didn't even attempt deads today even though I'm trying to make them a consistent part of my routine. Pretty much turned it into an active recovery. Also did 15 minutes of rotator strengthening and 20 minutes of abs and 10 minutes on the treadmill as a cool down. On the up side, I felt better afterwards. Work was very physical today so that also helped to drive away the soreness. Planning to kill shoulders tomorrow. I applied the Supernova per usual. Cheers.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 24-No work today. Trained shoulders. Was a pretty decent workout but nothing amazing. Elbow was a little cranky during Dbell presses. The gym was empty so I couldn't go too heavy on the presses. I only went from 55-85 lb D bells doings sets of 12-15. Side laterals aggravate something in my shoulder so I kept those light (15-20 lbs) while slightly bent forward. I warmed up and finished with rotator exercises and 15 minutes of cardio.

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
I have elbow issues too...shiity deal! Usually bothers me the most on shoulder day, so I wear a strap on that day. But sometimes it gets twingy with other things too. Is it tennis elbow? I did physio for that for a few weeks, but it still bothers me.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have elbow issues too...shiity deal! Usually bothers me the most on shoulder day, so I wear a strap on that day. But sometimes it gets twingy with other things too. Is it tennis elbow? I did physio for that for a few weeks, but it still bothers me.
Yeah it's just tennis elbow. It comes and goes. Been going heavier of late so it is to be expected. I'll soon be doing SubQ injections of BPC-157 to try to knock it out before it gets bad again.

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
The gym was empty so I couldn't go too heavy on the presses.
Is that due to lack of spotters? Or someone to take the bar off your neck if you drop the weight :) ?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Tennis and Golfer's Elbow takes a looooooong time to heal - months (and the more you rest it, ie. no stress on it at all, the better) if you go the conventional route. Instead do Physio with eccentric loading with a rubber bar - 15 reps 3 times a day.

TheraBand FlexBar® Tyler Twist for Tennis Elbow | Exercise Thera-Band Academy

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2971639/

And BPC-157 friggen rocks - even if you just swallow it (healed to 98%+ in two weeks). Injections must be pure gold.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tennis and Golfer's Elbow takes a looooooong time to heal - months (and the more you rest it, ie. no stress on it at all, the better) if you go the conventional route. Instead do Physio with eccentric loading with a rubber bar - 15 reps 3 times a day.

TheraBand FlexBar® Tyler Twist for Tennis Elbow | Exercise Thera-Band Academy

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2971639/

And BPC-157 friggen rocks - even if you just swallow it (healed to 98%+ in two weeks). Injections must be pure gold.
Yeah I'm excited to try it. I also will be trying Thymosin beta 4.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is that due to lack of spotters? Or someone to take the bar off your neck if you drop the weight :) ?
Hahaha...maybe.
But if the bar dropped on my neck while doing shoulder presses I would say there was s form problem, no?;) I do like to have a spotter so I don't have to drop the Dumbbells if I hit failure. I usually do the seated Dbell shoulder press. The main thing with heavier weight is getting the bigger dbells up into position to press without assistance. When my shoulders or elbows are cranky I always stick to Dbell presses rather than military presses with the Olympic bar. I prefer dbells for muscular development and a more natural range of motion. I would say I use Dbells for any type of pressing movement 90% of the time.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 24-No work today. Trained shoulders. Was a pretty decent workout but nothing amazing. Elbow was a little cranky during Dbell presses. The gym was empty so I couldn't go too heavy on the presses. I only went from 55-85 lb D bells doings sets of 12-15. Side laterals aggravate something in my shoulder so I kept those light (15-20 lbs) while slightly bent forward. I warmed up and finished with rotator exercises and 15 minutes of cardio.
When you say side lats aggravate what do you mean? My shoulders kinda pops like a rubber band on side lats. And my left shoulder gets super fatigued on shoulder presses like it's not getting any blood.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When you say side lats aggravate what do you mean? My shoulders kinda pops like a rubber band on side lats. And my left shoulder gets super fatigued on shoulder presses like it's not getting any blood.
It's a sharp little pain towards the anterior. Also get the popping frequently. Only bothers me on lateral raises and flat bench press

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
That's a good point about getting heavy dbells into position and dealing with them when you've reached failure.

That kind of happened to me (though with embarrassingly light weights) doing flat dbell bench press. I got up to 65s and could bench without much problem, but getting them from the floor into my lap and then laying back was getting tough. And then when I reached failure, I was like, "now what do I do?"

So, I just switched to bbell bench. My gym doesn't seem to be big on spotters and I don't feel like messing up rest periods by switching off as spotter, anyway.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 25-Did 25 minutes HITT on the tready today and then slayed bi's and tri's. Finished up with ab work. Good workout. Diet was a little lax today. Not much over maintenance if any but tons of sodium which I've been trying to keep to a minimum. dsade Ive been using the OG beta on my quads and glutes and using the newer version on my abs. The OG beta still is very liquid just like Evisc or Abliderate. The new version of SN has now solidified and squirts out like dry toothpaste. I removed the cap and the product was right up to the tip top like it was expanding or maybe it has separated and the liquid is on the bottom? I shook it for a solid 3 minutes to point where my elbow hurt. Lol. It does not spread very well now and leaves more debris. I can take a pic tomorrow of the difference in consistency of the two.

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
Yeah it's just tennis elbow. It comes and goes. Been going heavier of late so it is to be expected. I'll soon be doing SubQ injections of BPC-157 to try to knock it out before it gets bad again.
Any tips on finding a reliable source on bpc 157? The research looks fantastic, just a little leery of finding a legit supplier. Sorry to derail the thread.

I'll have to check the consistency of my new bottles of supernova when they arrive. Almost to the end of my first beta bottle and it remains very liquid.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Yeah I'm excited to try it. I also will be trying Thymosin beta 4.
Someone PM'd me and said someone else said TB500 is *also* orally bio-available... but I have no idea, never heard of the guy he mentioned (and recently cleared PMs).

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Any tips on finding a reliable source on bpc 157? The research looks fantastic, just a little leery of finding a legit supplier. Sorry to derail the thread.

I'll have to check the consistency of my new bottles of supernova when they arrive. Almost to the end of my first beta bottle and it remains very liquid.
Can't source. Never heard complaints about our two RC sponsors though (plus - it's relatively affordable and you'll know if it doesn't work). Or just do due diligence on other RC suppliers, sorry.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jebrook
For me the "Armaid" is the tool of choice to get rid of tennis- elbow. I swear by my hamsters life, you will love it! Works from day one -you can work out using this, have it always in my gym bag in case it's needed.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jebrook

For me the "Armaid" is the tool of choice to get rid of tennis- elbow. I swear by my hamsters life, you will love it! Works from day one -you can work out using this, have it always in my gym bag in case it's needed.
Looks awesome hairygrandpa. Can I borrow a 100 bucks;). I'll add it to my xmas wish list