Erase...is it Hormonal?

jeanlolonnais

jeanlolonnais

Awards
Sorry if this has been covered before but does Androsta-3,5-Diene-7,17-Dione convert to any hormones? Wil it trigger a positive on a steroid test?

I know DHEA can trigger a positive and from what I understand this is a derivative of 7 Keto dhea.

Im trying to figure out what supplements I have to stop taking. My employer just implemented a steroid testing policy. Can't be too sure.

Any help would be appreciated.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the nature of a false positive is that it is false. So ANYTHING could throw a false positive depending on what they are testing for and how they test for it, but for any of the standard tests it shouldn't show a positive.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry if this has been covered before but does Androsta-3,5-Diene-7,17-Dione convert to any hormones? Wil it trigger a positive on a steroid test?

I know DHEA can trigger a positive and from what I understand this is a derivative of 7 Keto dhea.

Im trying to figure out what supplements I have to stop taking. My employer just implemented a steroid testing policy. Can't be too sure.

Any help would be appreciated.
Erase's active is 3,7-keto DHEA. Erase is a NON-hormonal product. Erase will NOT cause a positive on a work-related steroid drug test.

~Rosie~

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Erase's active is 3,7-keto DHEA. Erase is a NON-hormonal product. Erase will NOT cause a positive on a work-related steroid drug test.

~Rosie~
To be fair, Erase is a hormonal product (aromatase inhibitor). It, however, wont cause a false positive as im not aware of any conversion to androgenic metabolites.

I'm sure you already know that though, Rosie.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
To be fair, Erase is a hormonal product (aromatase inhibitor). It, however, wont cause a false positive as im not aware of any conversion to androgenic metabolites.

I'm sure you already know that though, Rosie.
I understand where you are coming from, but Erase is NOT a hormonal product in the "hormonal" sense that it requires a cycle and PCT - the most basic way of separating "hormonal" and "non-hormonal" products re "definition".

~Rosie~

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I understand where you are coming from, but it is not a hormonal product in the "hormonal" sense that it requires a cycle and PCT - which is a pretty basic way of separating "hormonal" and "non-hormonal" products re "definition".

~Rosie~
I think thats a little broad. Aromatase inhibitors are mainly used in "hormonal therapy" for women with breast cancer, or people like us.

Its hormonal in the sense that its altering your hormones, but its not going to bind to androgen receptors and produce anabolic-like results.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was merely correcting your wording, as it was incorrect in my eyes. I know youre well versed in all of this.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think thats a little broad. Aromatase inhibitors are mainly used in "hormonal therapy" for women with breast cancer, or people like us.

Its hormonal in the sense that its altering your hormones, but its not going to bind to androgen receptors and produce anabolic-like results.
correct

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
3,7 Keto DHEA exists in the body as a hormone. So yes it is hormonal, but not in the way most people use the term hormonal.

Bottom line, you will not pop hot for anything.

/thread

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
jeanlolonnais

jeanlolonnais

Awards
Thanks alot everyone for the input, much appreciated.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established