Epistane the anabolic GYNO destroyer

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Although it appears that people could get away with a truncated post cycle therapy on this, for those of you who took the compound to tackle pre-existing gyno problems, I'd suggest (without any medical knowledge to back-up my opinion) not taking any shortcuts. If EPI got rid of your gyno, then I'd call that a miracle and follow everything else to the letter to keep this miracle. JMHO.
Very wise post.Thanks Yeahright!

So folks let me be the guinea pig for this one and Ill keep everyone posted!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
and too brave... at least for my blood. good luck though sir.

but since i definatley fall under the catagory of preexisting gyno would a 4 week titrating post cycle therapy like this be acceptable?

torem 120,90,60,30
ATD 25,50,75,100

ill be running mass fx, powerfull, maca and DHEA as well so do i need to go as high as 100 with the ATD in te end or drop it off to 50 again? any opinions would be welcome although im sure either would do.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
as for phera bol... i think i took it or was it methyl plex??? either way ive used juggs stuff before and they were up to par but who knows what this batch may hold, wish i could have every generic i ever purchased tested, i think id be willin to risk it even though theyre fairly close to cheapest.

and as for tren x too i dunno but if its the same as m-trn then get it and get it now! but get somethin else to stack with it thats a little wetter as itll nock you strength off the charts but didnt bring me all that great of gains... my diet suffered at that tim ethough so im sure that attributed very much so to the lack of mass put on.

edit...... just got the epi when i got home and w/o is comin up in an hour or so.... to take or not to take....

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
... ill be running mass fx, powerfull, maca and DHEA as well so do i need to go as high as 100 with the ATD in te end or drop it off to 50 again? any opinions would be welcome although im sure either would do.
I'd say 3wks @ 25,50,50-75 is probably perfect. You can milk 25mg into wk4 if needed, but you do not need to go any higher that 50-75mg in wk3.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
as for phera bol... i think i took it or was it methyl plex??? either way ive used juggs stuff before and they were up to par but who knows what this batch may hold, wish i could have every generic i ever purchased tested, i think id be willin to risk it even though theyre fairly close to cheapest.

and as for tren x too i dunno but if its the same as m-trn then get it and get it now! but get somethin else to stack with it thats a little wetter as itll nock you strength off the charts but didnt bring me all that great of gains... my diet suffered at that tim ethough so im sure that attributed very much so to the lack of mass put on.

edit...... just got the epi when i got home and w/o is comin up in an hour or so.... to take or not to take....
What do you think about a 3 week sd followed by 3 week of Tren-x?

Last edited by a moderator:

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
bigboy, take that out of your post, you can't post sources or links to other store sites.....

gotta read the rules, dawg!

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
bigboy, take that out of your post, you can't post sources or links to other store sites.....

gotta read the rules, dawg!

Damn.. forgot.. I've been up for 36 hours. Thanks YeahRight for taken care of that ... and Mace... I guess you got my back on that one.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What do you think about a 3 week superdrol followed by 3 week of Tren-x?
how many cycles have you run and how many of both the mentioned supps and how did you react?

super is harsh on the lipids SOOOO if you taken super before with no sides then maybe..... although im not one to talk as i ran a superdrol PP 6 weeker and i would expect the results to be similar. if you do decide to do this cycle though front load with milk thistle and NAC @ least 1 week before and through out your entire cycle and post cycle therapy and make sure to not exceed 20 mg of superdrol and if m-trn is the same as tren-x then i got sides quick at the recommended 3mg so i would try 1.5 first and try upping if any sides show drop immediatly (mine was in the form of severe bacne and oily skin and still got mad stength results from 1.5......... here read this M-tryin M-TRN)

its serious stuff bro so maybe if you were to find a non methyl youd be better off to stack it with that, maybe fini or the like.

EDIT:
(my last cycle was SD as well w/ complete PCT and got itchy nips during cycle and thought nothing...... here i am now with little girl nips ontop of my pecks..... you decide...)

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'd say 3wks @ 25,50,50-75 is probably perfect. You can milk 25mg into wk4 if needed, but you do not need to go any higher that 50-75mg in wk3.
thanks much D, i think ill play it safe and run the last week @ 25 as well to help remove any chance of any rebound

although i have an interesting idea but tell me if its worth while or just a waste of supp.....

keep n mind that my main goal this cycle is to remove my existing gyno..... and i dont have a clue as to what the halflife of epi might be, so this might not be needed BUUUUUT i was thinking the standard PH that has to be taken more then once a day is taken upon waking (w/ or w/o food depending) and the second before lifting, but since this has est blocking prop and the time of day when est is its highest is while your sleeping would it be benificial to take the second dose before sleepy bye instead of in the morn??? remember im looking more towards the loss of my tatties and not so much the muscle gaining benifits(although they are very welcome). would this be wise or a waste????

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I beleive the estimated half life of Epi is around 6-8 hours.

Epi is the real deal people. I know it's hard to beleive, especially when you've been living with gyno for a number of years. But it reduced mine about 50%, and at week 3 of PCT (i'm down to 20mg of nolva) it doesn't appear to be coming back.

While mine was not a 100% reduction, nor do I think I can acheive this, the progress I obtained with Epi was pretty awesome, thank the Lord. I'll try one more cycle in a few months.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
THATS AWESOME! :thumbsup: good luck on your next cycle!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
wk1: Clomid 150mg/d, FX 2/d, HD 2/d, Retain 3/d, DHEA 200mg/d
wk2: Clomid 50mg/d, Nolva 40mg/d, FX 4/d, HD 2/d, Retain 2/d, DHEA 100mg/d
wk3: Nolva 40mg/d, FX 4/d, HD 3/d, Retain 1/d, DHEA 100mg/d
wk4: Nolva 20mg/d, FX 4/d, HD 3/d, Retain 1/d, DHEA 100mg/d
wk5: FX 4/d, HD 4/d, DHEA 50mg/d
wk6: FX 2/d, HD 4/d, DHEA 25mg/d

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
Nice Layout!
1.Do you like the nolva/clomid combo better than torem?

2.What dosages would you use for DHEA with epi?
150 throughout?

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
same as above.....

i couldn't get torem. The supplier was sold out and i like to make sure i have EVERYTHING before i start, so i went with the old standby of nolva and clomid

here is a torem cycle:
wk1: Toremifene citrate 90mg/n, HD 2caps/d, DHEA 200mg/d, Retain 3caps/d, MFX 2caps/d
wk2: Toremifene citrate 60mg/n, HD 2caps/d, DHEA 150mg/d, Retain 2caps/d, MFX 4caps/d
wk3: Toremifene citrate 30mg/n, HD 3caps/d, DHEA 100mg/d, Retain 1cap/d, MFX 4caps/d
wk4: Toremifene citrate 30mg/n, HD 3caps/d, DHEA 50mg/d, MFX 4caps/d
wk5: Toremifene citrate 15mg/n, HD 4caps/d, MFX 4caps/d
wk6: HD 4caps/d, MFX 2caps/d

Last edited by a moderator:
ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the info man. Very helpful. I prefer Torem. so thats why I asked about the nolva/clomid combo, but im sure both would keep you covered. It just seems Torem gets ya back a little faster so I use that when I can, but I like to have a backup plan as well (just in case something is out like in your situation).

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
mmorwy, your cycle seemed to go great. being that your done and with all the new info coming out, would you do anything diffrent?

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The only thing that Id do different is add a little more training since recovery was great.

Hopefuly Ill have things ironed out soon so that on my second run of Epistane I wont be working 2 jobs (on the road 14+hrs/day) and Ill be able to up my food consumption as it was lacking many days.

And Im in wk 2 of pct Ive lost a couple lbs but still atleast 8+lbs gain and fat reduction.

Torem,7oh and MassFX are a great combo.I HIGHLY recommend it!

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
yeahright, i see your adding zol to your ep cycle. is that for cutting effect and at what dosages are u adding it?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
same as above.....

i couldn't get torem. IBE was sold out and i like to make sure i have EVERYTHING before i start, so i went with the old standby of nolva and clomid

here is a torem cycle:
wk1: Toremifene citrate 90mg/n, HD 2caps/d, DHEA 200mg/d, Retain 3caps/d, MFX 2caps/d
wk2: Toremifene citrate 60mg/n, HD 2caps/d, DHEA 150mg/d, Retain 2caps/d, MFX 4caps/d
wk3: Toremifene citrate 30mg/n, HD 3caps/d, DHEA 100mg/d, Retain 1cap/d, MFX 4caps/d
wk4: Toremifene citrate 30mg/n, HD 3caps/d, DHEA 50mg/d, MFX 4caps/d
wk5: Toremifene citrate 15mg/n, HD 4caps/d, MFX 4caps/d
wk6: HD 4caps/d, MFX 2caps/d
hey thats a good lookin setup there mace, and until last night i didnt even know that HD held some est blockin properties (although not all the way) and was actually contemplating running it with mass as well durin my post cycle therapy in fact...........heres my log

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
yeahright, i see your adding zol to your ep cycle. is that for cutting effect and at what dosages are u adding it?
Re-comp/cutting. 150mg per day straight for 4 weeks. I'm not sure this was a good idea. In private conversations with someone very familiar with this compound, he speculated that Zol might in certain ways blunt the effects of epi.....but I was halfway through the cycle so continued with it as planned. I'm in my last couple days and I am up 6 lbs and down 2% bodyfat according to my tanita scale. This is what I was shooting for so I'm pleased.....and about 2 weeks in I pulled a muscle deep in my core during a squat (so painful it brought tears to my eyes) so my workouts have been light for the last two weeks. I suspect that my overall recomp would be better had I not been sidelined by this injury.

Last edited:

wavecruiser90

Awards
im going to due a first cycle of epistane... can anyone tell whats worked the best as pct. or anythign taken during the cycle.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im going to due a first cycle of epistane... can anyone tell whats worked the best as post cycle therapy. or anythign taken during the cycle.
did you even read the last 3 pages of posts bud??? your answer is there with multiple varients all acceptable for PCT with epi

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
2wks pct done sex drive was fine the whole time.Im as recovered better than any pct to date.Ill run the torem @30mg to finish off the bottle though.

Havent trained in 2wks but will hit the weights in 1 hr and give an update.Im down to 236-238 from a max weight of 242-244 which is very good seeing that Ive eaten virtualy nothing and havent trained in 2 wks.

Still no signs of the gyno!:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Strength is still very good but my max bench was 365 today which is 10 lbs down.considering no training for 2wks and horrible eating habits during said time Im still very impressed!

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
mmowry,

Thats completely amazing. I really hope we don't lose these related products. I am definately going to pinch my pennies and stock up.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks Fab and I agree it would be a shame to lose this product!Ive never been happier about a cycle all around than with my run of Epistane!

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Fab and I agree it would be a shame to lose this product!Ive never been happier about a cycle all around than with my run of Epistane!
Epi was great. I'm thinking about buying a bottle each month when i place my order to stock up :)

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
You guys know if this stuff is coming to canada without any problems? for this reason is it any better to get from the producer or plain old nutraplanet?

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
SWG I dont know about the shipping to Canada question but Ill start a thread asking over at our board and get back with you!

LibertyDante

Awards
Hello,
I've been reading up on Epistane and I am amazed by some of the results. I was going to do a 6 week Tbol only cycle with Aromasin and Clomid for PCT.... Could I use Epistane instead of tbol and get familier results. The reason I ask is because my supplier is all out of British Dragon Tbol and says there is a chance he won't be carrying it ever again. I see Epistane is great for reducing gyno... I don't have gyno or any family history with puberty gyno... Should I still use Epistane or is it made directly to reduce gyno. The reason I ask is I haven't done a cycle yet and don't want to take the wrong thing. Thanks for the advice!!

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Epistane is an anabolic first and foremost.Its great for lean mass and it has given me the least sides of any hormonal product Ive ever used so Id say its a viable alternative.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wishing the same for you Poopy :head: :head: :head:

LibertyDante

Awards
Hey Guys,
Let me know what you think of this cycle and if it would work well.. I was going to do tbol but my supplier is all out so I was going to try this....

Week 1-5: Epistane 30/40/40/50/50
Week 3-8: Aromasin 12.5mg (ed)
Week 6-8: 50-100mg Clomid (ed; start the day after finishing the Epistane)
Week 1-10: 4 Liv-52 (ed)

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
SWG I dont know about the shipping to Canada question but Ill start a thread asking over at our board and get back with you!

Thanks as always for the reply mmowry. !!:head:

ITR21

Awards
No problems getting it to canada. Got myne from usps in a few days.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just a quick update.Its been 1 month since I finished up and 2 wks post pct.

Im still up 6+lbs (this is awesome since my training and diet have not been optimal to say the least.Lifes become even more hectic if thats possible.lol)

And still NO SIGNS OF GYNO!!!

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Just a quick update.Its been 1 month since I finished up and 2 wks post post cycle therapy.

Im still up 6+lbs (this is awesome since my training and diet have not been optimal to say the least.Lifes become even more hectic if thats possible.lol)

Yipppeeee! Congrats!

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
:D Thats what I was thinking also!

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How toxic is epistane for the liver. Is anywhere near as bad as say superdrol or m1t ????

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
From the data present it is much milder than the aforementioned products.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
LOL Fat fingers and poor hand eye coordination = typos.

Thanks for the proof reading Mace.I had a hard time fighting off the ugre to use the finger smiley.This is as close as Ill let myself get :wave:

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
:toofunny:

Hey, if ya can't laugh at yourself, can you laugh at ANYONE ELSE?

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So technically is epistane a pro-steroid --pro-hormone??

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
Just a quick update.Its been 1 month since I finished up and 2 wks post post cycle therapy.

Awesome news brother! I'm sure if you lost all 6 lbs but stayed gyno free you would still be happy! :woohoo:

Congrats :dance: