Epistane the anabolic GYNO destroyer

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Pct and then another Epi run with a few added research items.LOL

Good to see you also its just too bad that we couldnt sit and just chew the fat for awhile but maybe in the future!

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
Nice Work!

Great job, MM!!! You are huge dude! Up 12lbs and leaner? That's awesome. Especially, working TWO FT jobs and a family. That is impressive.

:bow28:

Sadly.. your arms look like my legs! :rofl:

I may have to try Epi soon!

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the comps BRO and Ive been blessed.Im very thankful that God has given me the strength to keep going.(Since Im not an insomniac I still require some rest LOL)

And My arms didnt always look like this but all the hard work is paying off and youll get there just keep the faith!

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Bro...no way you could keep doing it without the Spirit to sustain!

Once I get down to "around" 10%, I want to try a "fairly" clean bulk(read: donuts - all day - every day :D), see if I can get some more muscle. I have a small frame. I can put my thumb and index finger around my wrist and overlap a lot! The good thing about that, is that a little muscle goes a long way! :bb3:

I'd like to be around 180 and 10% BF. I could live with that! ;)

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
hey thanks alot man, been through alot of shiz this last year and havent been hittin the gym or anything but with my new lady in my life and a little boy on the way im hittin the gym again and you can expect to see me perusing the boards alot too, nothing like the support from the boys over here at AM to keep ya motivated.... sorry for the hijack but ill be gettin those pics on heree in the next couple a days if possible..... praying to the gods of muscle memory right now and im sure epi will help me there as well....
Congratulations on the bun in the oven.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Congratulations on the bun in the oven.
thanks man, im totally stoked. cant wait till i get to hold him. Im so thankful for him and the inspiration hes giving me to be a better person again, truely a blessing. wouldnt be here talkin to you guys again if it werent for my lady as well, she came in when i was at my lowest and picked me up, musta had some one lookin out for me.

now lets see what this epi can do for my physique and my poor man boobs.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Babies are coooool. Mine makes it hard to workout or moderate anymore, but still cool. lol

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Three days into pct and I gotta say I LOOOOOOOOOVE Torem.My boys are coming back nicely!I also am still waking up with my happy at attention and thats awesome also.

Critmj90

Awards
Just a curious individual, if i have this delayed gyno from superdrol everyones talkin about, will epistane help my situation at all? and if so is a PCT necessary!?!
thanks mmowry hows its goin? did it completely go away?!
im currently on letrozole which doesnt seem to be working either i also took nolva ...dont kno if im taking enough or what..someone fill me in

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i am so jealous! they were out of torem....
i am using clomid and nolva! YUCK!

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Just a curious individual, if i have this delayed gyno from superdrol everyones talkin about, will epistane help my situation at all? and if so is a post cycle therapy necessary!?!
im currently on letrozole which doesnt seem to be working either i also took nolva ...dont kno if im taking enough or what..someone fill me in
How much are you taken?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just a curious individual, if i have this delayed gyno from superdrol everyones talkin about, will epistane help my situation at all? and if so is a post cycle therapy necessary!?!
ooo buddy thats nasty biz there i woulndt be takin unknown amounts of those, they are toxic on their own when run correctly, :gotsearch post cycle therapy and tamoxifen citrate and you should get plenty of hits on a good stand alone dosing schedule, maybe one of the boys who knows it off the top of their head can help ya though, So torem is doin the job? mayn cant wait...... is it monday yet?

edit: delayed SD gyno after a complete PCT is what got me.... not worth the benifits of "on" when you follow protocol and still get shafted..... please EPI save me...

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
sorry for the noobish question, but is this a compound that allows you to get sore? Superdrol would for me, but it seemed like whenever I used ergo or Pheraplex, I could never get sore....I actually tried tacking on 4 extra sets per body part once just to see...and nothing lol! I know it's no indicator of hypertrophy, but it feels weird when I'm not sore. Great log, learned a lot from it!

Critmj90

Awards
I took SD in the begining of the summer, along with pct of tamax cit. then took another cycle in october with a pct tamax i thought i was free and clear everything was great i was up 15 lbs. my strength was at a all time high then around january i started noticing my nips getttin itchy and weird. so i started another pct takin tamax cit. and noticed it wasnt hurting any longer but as soon as i came off of it, it spread to the other side. this is where im at now i jsut ordered letro someone had told me it was the strongest stuff im currently taking about 1.25 mg which is about half the recomended dose. i am really curious about epi will it solve all my problems
?!?!?!?!?!

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I had great luck using Nolva or Torem stacked with ATD for getting rid of gyno. ATD totally kills my libido and further wrecks lipid values..but it's cheap and does work.

I am looking forward to trying Epi though. Fewer side effects is always appreciated.

cdawg123

Awards
mmowry did you take any measurements or just strength/weight?

Critmj90

Awards
what exactly does torem do? and atd do? i dunno its gettin bigger and spreading and im not sure what to do ...6 months ago i was so impressed how much my chest improved and now this...blows

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
And ATD is an AI, one will stop the est from even hitting the receptors and the other will stop test from aromitizing into est both together packs a one two punch, starves the receptors of est and HOPEFULLY will cause them to shrink..... thats what epis spossed to do but better... well see.

edit: im not all knowig so dont take my words for fact. maybe someone can back me up on this though.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
sounds pretty much like the way it happens, poopy!

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
ATG Squats x 5 315 .......485 = +70
Bent Rows x 6 225..... 265 = +60
Not tryna be a dyck, but you actually added 170 to your ATG squats!!!
but alas also 40 to your bb row in stead of 60. VERY impressive results , makes any cone nipple fearing men like me stand up and take notice. Any one else have incredible success with EPI?

Critmj90

Awards
i have a little nolva which i kno is a SERM, and letrozole will that have the same effect...

Critmj90

Awards
and are there any sides ??? i kno they are toxic at high doses and could cause a drop in libido...but other than that!?!? i've heard hair loss

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The better question for you to ask, SWG, is who HASN'T had success with EPI! :jaw:

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
The better question for you to ask, SWG, is who HASN'T had success with EPI! :jaw:
VEry true shortly after that post with the intrigue fresh in my mind i set out to search EPI, and low and behold your sentiments are verified. SWG 0 MACE 1 next time gadget... next time.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
VEry true shortly after that post with the intrigue fresh in my mind i set out to search EPI, and low and behold your sentiments are verified. SWG 0 MACE 1 next time gadget... next time.
:rofl: shii and i feel like penny with these little girl boobs lol

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
:rofl: shii and i feel like penny with these little girl boobs lol
Id be lying if i said i understood what you meant the first four times i read your post, even tho it was my reference. Then i eventually thought of a few more offensive ways to work in the name of her dog "brain".

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
mmowry did you take any measurements or just strength/weight?
Well I took a measurements the other day and Im up 2" on my chest and 1/2 on my arms but Ive lost a fair amount of fat so the size gains dont really do justice to what Epi has helped me achieve.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Not tryna be a dyck, but you actually added 170 to your ATG squats!!!
but alas also 40 to your bb row in stead of 60. VERY impressive results , makes any cone nipple fearing men like me stand up and take notice. Any one else have incredible success with EPI?
Nice catch on my typing errors.

ATG squats 385 +70 (would have been more but I missed a workout)

Bent rows 265 +40 (would have been more but I missed a workout)

Happy now :D

Sonny Crockett

Awards
You had mentioned you were going to take MassFX for post cycle therapy and are having good success Torem.

Did you change your mind due to more shut down on the cycle than anticipated or simply effectiveness of the differnet compounds?

And do you feel OTC products will be effective for post cycle therapy for epistane?

Planning on a cycle soon and want to get ducks in a row.

Thanks.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i believe he is adding FX in....

I am using clomid, nolva, FX, HD, DHEA, and Retain! 6 weeks.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Assuming similar dose and length of the cycle of epi?
i used PP and then bridged into HAVOC. did HAVOC for 4 weeks at 30mg and 40 the last week. 8 weeks total!

i talked quite a bit to mmowry and our PCTs were VERY similar. not sure exactly what he is doing now, though!

Sonny Crockett

Awards
i used PP and then bridged into HAVOC. did HAVOC for 4 weeks at 30mg and 40 the last week. 8 weeks total!

i talked quite a bit to mmowry and our PCTs were VERY similar. not sure exactly what he is doing now, though!
This is helpful-thanks.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah Im running MFX 2,4,4,6 and other than recovery is going even faster than Id hoped not much to report.This is my down week from 12wks training so no comment s on strength but Ill be lifting next wk and then well get some strength/BW observations.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
what do you do on down weeks? Nothing? cardio?

Sonny Crockett

Awards
Yeah Im running MFX 2,4,4,6 and other than recovery is going even faster than Id hoped not much to report.This is my down week from 12wks training so no comment s on strength but Ill be lifting next wk and then well get some strength/BW observations.
Ok-thanks. I wanted to clarify if the level of post cycle therapy would be similar to other compounds,since epi is suppose to be easier on the gonads -so I am prepared.

Looking forward to next weeks stats.

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
I wonder if I could get away with High dosing DHEA while on Epi...Think I'll save that for cycle 2.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I bet that would be pretty interesting..I might toy with that.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
rampage, i am going to pulse epi while doing the 12 week FX, HD, Retain cycle!

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
i think ive read somewhere that dosing dhea is a good idea with ep. i think it might of been on bb.com

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i can't see the downfall to doing it.....

epi blocks your estrogen, so adding a test booster would seem to be REALLY good and enhance gains....

machine

Awards
epi and turinadrol

as soon as my shoulder heals, I am going to run a 6 week cycle of turinadrol and epi. I will add the epi at the beggining of week 3 and be on that only, for the last two weeks of my cycle. :good: go hard or go home

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i can't see the downfall to doing it.....

epi blocks your estrogen, so adding a test booster would seem to be REALLY good and enhance gains....
now tells me, when you take a supp like epi or any other ph for that matter your body usually usses that in place of test and tends to downregulate test production, so you think you can negate that effect with just DHEA??? do you think youd actually be able to "boost" your test levels or do you suppose it would just manage to keep them at the norm??? either way sounds very interesting... but am i mistaken when i say DHEA has the ability to turn into est as well..... guess it wouldnt be a prob anyways with epi... hmmm me thinks it still might be a good idea:think:

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i'm thinking more along the lines of a test booster like MassFX, but DHEA would be a cheap method to try....

anyone care to let us know?

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well with the possibility of the DHEA being converted to test and MassFX keeping it free test that sounds like a winner.Also with Epis ability to stave off estros neg effects and keep the positive that sounds like a plus also!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i'm thinking more along the lines of a test booster like MassFX, but DHEA would be a cheap method to try....

anyone care to let us know?
MEMEMEMEMME! lol dunno you want me to? i'll guini for the good .

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
although if it woud compromise the est blocking gyno destroyin effects id opt not to ... wish D would let me know what he thought the possible effects might be from doing so before id try, can someone get him to chime in...

mattyh7688

mattyh7688

Awards
  • Established
What exactly is this? I was a very fat child and have battled with puberty induced gyno all of my life. Is this safe for a 19 year old?
bump to that.. i am in a somewhat same situation.. im 18 i was a bit chubby when i was younger now my bodyfat is pretty low 9-10% and i still have puffy nipples which i strongly believe is from puberty so is this safe since it doesnt shut u down nearly as bad as any other prohormones.. if i do take it ill def have the proper pct and support supps with it

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ya i just got my Torem, BEFORE i got my epi. ATD allready in the bag too.