Epistane the anabolic GYNO destroyer

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
What do you guys think about a 3 week superdrol followed by a Epistane cycle, then incorp Mass FX into post cycle therapy?

I could also use a couple rep pts..
I think it's a bad idea to do back to backoral cycles and that rep points come from offering useful advice to members of the community.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think it's a bad idea to do back to backoral cycles and that rep points come from offering useful advice to members of the community.
true!

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
ok, thanks Chewy! How long should I wait between the two?

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
ok, thanks Chewy! How long should I wait between the two?
If you sd cycle is three weeks, then your pct should be 3 weeks and your rest period should be at least another 3 weeks (I'd say longer). I'd wait at least 2 months to give your liver time to heal, lipid values time to normalize and androgen receptors time to refresh....but that's just me.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
If you superdrol cycle is three weeks, then your post cycle therapy should be 3 weeks and your rest period should be at least another 3 weeks (I'd say longer). I'd wait at least 2 months to give your liver time to heal, lipid values time to normalize and androgen receptors time to refresh....but that's just me.

I totally agree with you. I was so paranoid the last time I did SD, I gave my body a whole year to replenish the abuse I put it through. Great Advice!

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I totally agree with you. I was so paranoid the last time I did superdrol, I gave my body a whole year to replenish the abuse I put it through. Great Advice!
The epistaine appears to be a much safer supplement. Gains aren't as dramatic but anecdotal feedback and bloodwork seems to indicate that it has a better safety profile than sd. You may want to try it in lieu of sd.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
The epistaine appears to be a much safer supplement. Gains aren't as dramatic but anecdotal feedback and bloodwork seems to indicate that it has a better safety profile than superdrol. You may want to try it in lieu of superdrol.

I thought about that as well, but I have a bottle an 1/2 and just can't seem to part with it. Call me crazy, but when I jumped up 20lbs in bench in 5 days... I was hooked. Would like to get rid of the whole bottle, but we all know how that goes.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established

hill5673

Awards
EDIT POST: requesting sources violates board rules.

Last edited by a moderator:
BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
So the place I was going to order from says "Product unavailable"

Could someone PM me a place that might carry it? And maybe a "hint" for a place to get Nolva.

Sorry if this is frowned upon...

make sure you read the rules of the site. All you really have to do is take a look at the home page you should have no problem finding a contact.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well I just got 500 X 5 for deads and added weight on all other lifts.Its a shame this cycle will be over in 10days :sad:

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Your a freakin monster... working out on a Saturday night... truly dedicated... well, I guess it depends on what Time Zone your in..

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Your a freakin monster... working out on a Saturday night... truly dedicated... well, I guess it depends on what Time Zone your in..
well I work 2 fulltime jobs,have a family,rep for IBE and have a house hold to take care of so I lift when I can.I actually lifted at 6pm.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
mmowry- do you like taking your doses spread out through the day or something like 2 in the morning and 2 pre-workout?

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
mmowry- do you like taking your doses spread out through the day or something like 2 in the morning and 2 pre-workout?
Tom I take 1 AM,2 pre Wo(1hr),1 before bed depending on whats up with my sleep schedule.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No i ONLY HAVE ENOUGH LEFT TO RUN 1 MORE WK (7.5 TOTAL) @40MG. gOT iNC BENCH 315 x5 TODAY + 20 AND ALL OTHER LIFTS WENT UP ALSO.Its a shame I have to stop soon.:whiner:

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
mmowry, next cycle i run is gonna be a pulsing of epi and HD/FX (what do ya think of that?) :jaw:

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
mmowry, next cycle i run is gonna be a pulsing of epi and HD/FX (what do ya think of that?) :jaw:
Thats kinda what I was thinking also!Great minds think alike!LOL:thumbsup: Itll be cool to see you guys at the Arnold Ill be there Sat morning!

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
I think that shoudl create a new standard for estrogen blood tests- average level <2 LOL

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
BTW Ill be running MassFX for my pct.I may have to do some reading up on the Hyperdrol also!

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
PM sent!

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No you do.LOL

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn my shoulder tendonosis can't heal fast enough for me right now. I'm seriously looking forward to trying Epistane, as I have some slight gyno/puffy nipples that really bug the hell out of me.

*yoga meditation ensues*

Heal damnit!

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Best of luck Max.Make sure you heal up very well because once you start on the Epi youll be slammin mucho weight around!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You've got mail!:D

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Bot did this train get derailed!:fool2:

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No problem!If we cant have some fun while were here whod want to stay?LOL

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
oh man, there is a way out? I nver knew! i thought i was STUCK here!

:toofunny:

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
7 Wk totals

Body weight start-230lb now-242lb up 12lb and slightly leaner

I ran Epistane @30mg/day wk 1-4 40mg/day wk 5-7

OBSERVATIONS

1) Within 2wks my pre-existing gyno was totaly gone
2) Libido and sexual function were way up.
3) BP was elevated but only slightly for 2 wks then normalized
4) Mood was excellent
5) No bloat
6) Energy was up
7) Recovery was great
8) Sleep was deep
9) Only minimal supression / the least Ive experienced on any anabolic

MACRO GUIDELINES

The only guidelines I had were to get in a minimium of 250gm of protein a day.Much of which came from shakes with oats.SInce I work 2 fulltime jobslife is hectic and sleep and rest were less than optimal.There were a few days that my eating was greatly compromised.

CONCLUSION

Epistane is a great strength and mass builder with low to no sides.With proper rest and nutrition results should be even better than Ive seen.

WEIGHT PROGRESSION

ROTATION 1 start finish

ATG Squats x 5 315 .......385 = +70
Pullovers x8 60 ......90 = +30
Pullthroughsx10 100..... 130 = +30
Bent Rows x 6 225..... 265 = +60
S Bar curls x8 95...120 = +25

Flat Bench x5 275x4.... 335 = +60
Inc Dumb x8 65 .....90 = +25
Up Rows x10 115 .........145 = +30
Skulls x10 95 .......125 = +30

Deads x5 425..... 500 = +75
Leg XT x10 125 ......180 = +55
Pulldowns x6 130..... 160 = +30
Hammercurl x8 80 ......100 = +20

ROTATION 2

Incbench x5 255x3 .....315 = +60
DB bench x8 75...... 100 = +25
Military x8 120..... 145 = +25
Tri Push x10 75..... 100 = +25

Box squat x5 335..... 405 = +70
G morning x10 160..... 205 = +45
seated row x6 230 .....300 = +70
Ham curl x10 55 ........85 = +30
EZ curl x8 95 .....135 = +40

Dec bench x5 265 .....355 = +90
Flys x10 35..... 55 = +20
S lat raise x10 20..... 45 = +25
Dips x8 BW BW+45 = +55

Very nice cycle and happy with the results.They would have been better but the last 3wks have been beyond crazy with poor macros and shortened training sessions.

Here are some pics :they arent the greatest but you can only ask your wife to retake so many times before ending up in the dog house!

machine

Awards
huge!

Dude, you are one big son of a gun! I see some of your pre cycle weights are close to mine prior to my shoulder injury. gives me hope for when I recoup. keep us posted on how well you maintain the gains post cycle. :squat: "squat till you puke"

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks alot Machine.Myself I have a bad shoulder.Tore it up 20yrs ago and did nothing about it.Young and dumb I guess.

I plan on updating through pct and post pct also.Good luck!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Up 12lbs and leaner..... I'd say you had a dam good cycle there mm. Looking solid there man, congrats on the gains.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Up 12lbs and leaner..... I'd say you had a dam good cycle there mm. Looking solid there man, congrats on the gains.
Thanks P Im starting pct in 2 hrs and Ill keep everyone updated.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
wowee

well guys this sounds like the ticket to my 1/2 dollar nipple problem... been outta the game for about a year now and bout 6 months ago (bout 4 months after my last cycle) i started developing my worst case of gyno ive faced yet and it hasnt stopped.

after reading this review i feel as though there is a light at the end of the tunnel short of cosmetic surgery... ill be ordering this shortly after this posts and ill take pics and post the results soley on its effectiveness on my gyno and in this thread if mmowry doesdnt mind and anything else in the strength and mass departments will just be a welcome side effect for me.... wish me luck

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
well guys this sounds like the ticket to my 1/2 dollar nipple problem... been outta the game for about a year now and bout 6 months ago (bout 4 months after my last cycle) i started developing my worst case of gyno ive faced yet and it hasnt stopped.

after reading this review i feel as though there is a light at the end of the tunnel short of cosmetic surgery... ill be ordering this shortly after this posts and ill take pics and post the results soley on its effectiveness on my gyno and in this thread if mmowry doesdnt mind and anything else in the strength and mass departments will just be a welcome side effect for me.... wish me luck
Feel free there Poopy and good luck!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Good to see you back poopy! It's been a long time. The last I remember hearing from you is when the Methoxy-TRN was just hitting shelfs. Hope all goes well my man, from what I've read of epi I think it just might help ya.

Sonny Crockett

Awards
Great summary at the end of the cycle. That is very helpful. Will look forward to seeing how the mass fx treats you and pct in general.

Congrats on the gains.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Good to see you back poopy! It's been a long time. The last I remember hearing from you is when the Methoxy-TRN was just hitting shelfs. Hope all goes well my man, from what I've read of epi I think it just might help ya.
hey thanks alot man, been through alot of shiz this last year and havent been hittin the gym or anything but with my new lady in my life and a little boy on the way im hittin the gym again and you can expect to see me perusing the boards alot too, nothing like the support from the boys over here at AM to keep ya motivated.... sorry for the hijack but ill be gettin those pics on heree in the next couple a days if possible..... praying to the gods of muscle memory right now and im sure epi will help me there as well....

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
After the first 4-5 weeks of epi were you still seeing results? In my experience of orals by week 2.5-3 all gains seem to halt. I am looking to use this for a cut stacked with x-factor and some fat burners.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Body weight start-230lb now-242lb up 12lb and slightly leaner

I ran Epistane @30mg/day wk 1-4 40mg/day wk 5-7

OBSERVATIONS

1) Within 2wks my pre-existing gyno was totaly gone
2) Libido and sexual function were way up.
3) BP was elevated but only slightly for 2 wks then normalized
4) Mood was excellent
5) No bloat
6) Energy was up
7) Recovery was great
8) Sleep was deep
9) Only minimal supression / the least Ive experienced on any anabolic

MACRO GUIDELINES

The only guidelines I had were to get in a minimium of 250gm of protein a day.Much of which came from shakes with oats.SInce I work 2 fulltime jobslife is hectic and sleep and rest were less than optimal.There were a few days that my eating was greatly compromised.

CONCLUSION

Epistane is a great strength and mass builder with low to no sides.With proper rest and nutrition results should be even better than Ive seen.

WEIGHT PROGRESSION

ROTATION 1 start finish

ATG Squats x 5 315 .......485 = +70
Pullovers x8 60 ......90 = +30
Pullthroughsx10 100..... 130 = +30
Bent Rows x 6 225..... 265 = +60
S Bar curls x8 95...120 = +25

Flat Bench x5 275x4.... 335 = +60
Inc Dumb x8 65 .....90 = +25
Up Rows x10 115 .........145 = +30
Skulls x10 95 .......125 = +30

Deads x5 425..... 500 = +75
Leg XT x10 125 ......180 = +55
Pulldowns x6 130..... 160 = +30
Hammercurl x8 80 ......100 = +20

ROTATION 2

Incbench x5 255x3 .....315 = +60
DB bench x8 75...... 100 = +25
Military x8 120..... 145 = +25
Tri Push x10 75..... 100 = +25

Box squat x5 335..... 405 = +70
G morning x10 160..... 205 = +45
seated row x6 230 .....300 = +70
Ham curl x10 55 ........85 = +30
EZ curl x8 95 .....135 = +40

Dec bench x5 265 .....355 = +90
Flys x10 35..... 55 = +20
S lat raise x10 20..... 45 = +25
Dips x8 BW BW+45 = +55

Very nice cycle and happy with the results.They would have been better but the last 3wks have been beyond crazy with poor macros and shortened training sessions.

Here are some pics :they arent the greatest but you can only ask your wife to retake so many times before ending up in the dog house!
Does this answer your question?

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Thanks alot Machine.Myself I have a bad shoulder.Tore it up 20yrs ago and did nothing about it.Young and dumb I guess.

I plan on updating through post cycle therapy and post post cycle therapy also.Good luck!
mmowry,
Great Log! I might give this a try over the summer

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
great seeing you at the Arnold!

what is in the works next?