Awards
  • Established
WK5 update @40mg

BW 240 and leaning out still

Inc bench 295X5 + 20lb

Box squat 405X4 + 30lb

Seated rows 270X6 + 20lb

Dec bench 335X7 + 20lb

Still no neg issues to speak of and the earlier slight BP rise has went back to normal.
Also for the first time in my life Im seeing vascularity in my delts and traps (I have very small veins so this is really an accomplishment)

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Lookin great buddy! Have you had any joint issues? I'm visitng my gf right now and taking a few days off the gym because my tendons by my elbow seem veryyy dry and maybe a little overworked... Have you had anything like this>?

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No none to speak of other than Im stiff in the AM but at 36 I guess thats part of life.LOL

I wonder if the quick strength gains are becoming inproportional to your tendon strength?

Myself Ive lifted this kind of weight and more over a year ago but I cut 45lbs and lost TTTTOOONNNNNSSSS of strength.I wish you the best buddy and ice the crap out of it!

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
yo mmowry
earlier you mentioned you don't train to failure, I am curious do you set a number in your mind then once you get it you stop. I know it can get more technical but I am thinkin I might want to try something different training wise. I have always done failure sets then decrease weight and get a few more reps in in all my body parts

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
yo mmowry
earlier you mentioned you don't train to failure, I am curious do you set a number in your mind then once you get it you stop. I know it can get more technical but I am thinkin I might want to try something different training wise. I have always done failure sets then decrease weight and get a few more reps in in all my body parts
I do 2 weeks periods like this...

weeks....reps...

1-2: 10,8,6
3-4: 9,7,5
5-6: 8,6,4
7-8: 9,7,5
9-10: 10,8,6
11-12: 9,7,5
13-14: 8,6,4

etc.

this keeps me gaining because i never go down in weight. I increase when i am at a week where i am lowering reps and then i keep the weight the same when i get to a week where i am increasing reps.

Gstyle24

Awards
  • Established
I do 2 weeks periods like this...

weeks....reps...

1-2: 10,8,6
3-4: 9,7,5
5-6: 8,6,4
7-8: 9,7,5
9-10: 10,8,6
11-12: 9,7,5
13-14: 8,6,4

etc.

this keeps me gaining because i never go down in weight. I increase when i am at a week where i am lowering reps and then i keep the weight the same when i get to a week where i am increasing reps.
are you decreasing weight after each set?

Gstyle24

Awards
  • Established
yeah thats what i do... lately i've been doin pretty low reps too... hey do u guys think 3 sets of 3 chest excerises is enough for chest day? i have been pumpin to failure if that helps

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
yeah thats what i do... lately i've been doin pretty low reps too... hey do u guys think 3 sets of 3 chest excerises is enough for chest day? i have been pumpin to failure if that helps
if you're only doing chest once a week then i say no its not enough...but everyone is different...i use extremely high volume

Gstyle24

Awards
  • Established
well my arms are pretty dead usually after those 3, like i said i hit each set pretty hard to where i need a spot for the last like 2....but i am on epistane/AP now so maybe i could last a little longer

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like a great product,got my bottle a few days ago....Any issues with hairloss anyone?? I'm gonna pulse it,but still putting a plan together of how to best do it...I love being a supplement junkie!!!!!!!!!!!

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
anyone's thoughts on the HAVOC + Methoxy TST SALE
I know the Havoc is nice, but is it proper to stack the Methoxy with it?
anyone had good experience with the TST?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
anyone's thoughts on the HAVOC + Methoxy TST SALE
I know the Havoc is nice, but is it proper to stack the Methoxy with it?
anyone had good experience with the TST?
Came close to gettin that too!!,but i have a few tst's in the stockpile.......used it a few times,just pulsed it...regardless of what some say,i was fairly satisfied with the compound.The first tyme i used it i thouhgt it was sh!t,but i gave it a second go....as for epistane....HOLY SH!T....I combined it with a half dose of ephedra,and a reg dose of phinibut....first day on the epi.....(started today)WOW amazing sence of well being/mood......I'll be getting more,just to pulse tho

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
Came close to gettin that too!!,but i have a few tst's in the stockpile.......used it a few times,just pulsed it...regardless of what some say,i was fairly satisfied with the compound.The first tyme i used it i thouhgt it was sh!t,but i gave it a second go....as for epistane....HOLY SH!T....I combined it with a half dose of ephedra,and a reg dose of phinibut....first day on the epi.....(started today)WOW amazing sence of well being/mood......I'll be getting more,just to pulse tho
So, I am guessin you think the TST would be cool to stack with the Havoc? Its not considered to be PCT correct? Would you consider it to be a test booster or would it fall into the decent PH category? Thanks for the info

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
So, I am guessin you think the TST would be cool to stack with the Havoc? Its not considered to be post cycle therapy correct? Would you consider it to be a test booster or would it fall into the decent PH category? Thanks for the info
TST is a steroid. There seems to be a spectrum of opinion on how effective a steroid, but it's not some natty "test booster" like longjack or tribulus.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
yes you def. need pct with tst! I havent heard very many good things about pst being the **** though!

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Quick update folks

BW holding @240 and still leaning out slightly

flat bench 335 X 5 + 20lb (could have done 1 or 2 more Im sure!)

All other lifts went up.

Still feeling great in all areas and no neg sides (except my cycle will be over soon.LOL)

Will keep you all posted on progress.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TST is a steroid. There seems to be a spectrum of opinion on how effective a steroid, but it's not some natty "test booster" like longjack or tribulus.
yearight....have you ever tried it.....what's your say on what the hell it is anyway......i don't think we'll ever know??

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well I can say Im now noticing a side.Im getting slightly stiff but only when I wake up.Its not bad and remember I am 36yrs old.But none the less there is a LITTLE stiffness goin on.(ASIDE FROM SEEING MR HAPPY EVERY MORNING!LOL)

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Mace is gettin HYOOGE

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
yearight....have you ever tried it.....what's your say on what the hell it is anyway......i don't think we'll ever know??
Never tried it. I have several bottles but other more proven products all seem more worthwhile to take when I'm thinking about putting together a cycle.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
are u saying the ep is causing or helping with Mr. happy every morning?

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
MR Happy is doing great.Actualy he hasnt been this good since my 20s.So yes Epi has helped him out greatly!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
mmowry, i am not logging.
i will give you some numbers soon....

trying not to hijack your thread too much! up to 190 pounds! a little fat, probably about 15%. but looking and feeling hyooge. I am getting about the same results you are about 20 pounds jumps in movements.

I bridged from PP into Havoc and let me tell you, i like the Havoc alot better! libido has kicked WAY up and i'm going to 40mgs next week.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I'll be logging Epistane when I recieve it. BiO needs a boost :whiner:

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Mace no worries in the hijack dept as others have done way more than you would.And great job on the gains!

Bio get ready to get super charged with 30lbs of boost @9000rpm when youre on Epi!

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Mace no worries in the hijack dept as others have done way more than you would.And great job on the gains!

Bio get ready to get super charged with 30lbs of boost @9000rpm when youre on Epi!

ok,
So let me see if I got this right... no PCT needed and you can just take it for gyno?

Also, is gyno (lump), does it always have to be a lump under the nip?

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ok,
So let me see if I got this right... no post cycle therapy needed and you can just take it for gyno?
Nope firstly its an anabolic so you need post cycle therapy but it would seem that a less agresive post cycle therapy is needed as this compound is much less supressive then any other anabolic Ive used.The bonus is that many have reported reduction or total eradication of gyno from Epistane.

Also, is gyno (lump), does it always have to be a lump under the nip?
Doesnt have to be a lump.it usualy starts by getting puffy and sore then as it progresses the lump occurs.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Nope firstly its an anabolic so you need post cycle therapy but it would seem that a less agresive post cycle therapy is needed as this compound is much less supressive then any other anabolic Ive used.The bonus is that many have reported reduction or total eradication of gyno from Epistane.

Doesnt have to be a lump.it usualy starts by getting puffy and sore then as it progresses the lump occurs.
Cool... I'm going to run an SD/Mass Fx in April. Maybe I'll give this a try in the summer. Is this good for bulking or cutting or both?

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well its very anabolic and gives dry gains.You can use it for both but I only like to bulk.Although Ive gained 10lbs and lost fat so I guess Im using it as a cutter while bulking.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cool... I'm going to run an superdrol/Mass Fx in April. Maybe I'll give this a try in the summer. Is this good for bulking or cutting or both?
Save the FX for PCT, it won't really do you any good in a AS cycle.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I took 30mg yesterday to see if the AM back stiffness would change and this morning I had none.So 40mg is where the sides start for me though its just a minor inconvenience for the first 30min in the Am til I loosen up.

Ill now be going 40mg WO and 30mg NoN.

MadJimF

MadJimF

Awards
  • Established
Nice info, any problems with blood pressure or anything else that you have noticed?

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well my bp was slightly elevated for the first 2 wks but returned to normal after wk 2.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll be logging Epistane when I recieve it. BiO needs a boost :whiner:
Looking forward for the log bioman.

MM, I know you've metioned that your leaning out and gaining wgt but are you feeling any kind of subcutaneous retention on epi?

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If youre asking me if Im holding water:no Im not.No bloat,puffyness,distension as Im becoming more vascular also.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If youre asking me if Im holding water:no Im not.No bloat,puffyness,distension as Im becoming more vascular also.
LOL, yeah I guess I should have stated it like that.

Good news, sounds like it's a class A supp. Carry on sirs.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Youve got to work with me as i live by the KISS mentality.:thumbsup:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Simplicity can say a lot.LOL The smarter you are the less words you need.

hill5673

Awards
I'm about 1 week into the EVO stack but this stuff really has my attention. Would it be ok to stop the Bam/JW and start Epistane.
Then maybe resume the Evo as part of PCT?

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm about 1 week into the EVO stack but this stuff really has my attention. Would it be ok to stop the Bam/JW and start Epistane.
Then maybe resume the Evo as part of post cycle therapy?
That actualy is a great idea.That stack along with your other pct items will solidify your gains and get you normalized in a hurry after the Epistane.Good luck!

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Then maybe resume the Evo as part of post cycle therapy?
Yes.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
What do you guys think about a 3 week SD followed by a Epistane cycle, then incorp Mass FX into PCT?

I could also use a couple rep pts..